Demi Lovato

zachi

56 minutes ago, John Smith said:

We clearly haven't the same definition of tree trunk thighs, because when I think about trunk thighs I assume this:

ca508d1af82e20800877c37dd862b22c.jpg

4601C232-5F68-4E07-AAC2-853DC9F93DEB.thumb.jpeg.92d5b09fd57f1cb0da93dd5f6cc34154.jpeg

To not seem like a complete asshole, here's another cute couple pics of Lovato

5DF9660A-E0E2-4491-9F7F-8300EA9671FD.thumb.jpeg.5a3e057322ba528740cbdffd9d9b5f7b.jpeg
Edited by steveblack341(2.0)
Instagram link was broken so I found another random attractive pic to contribute to the thread

Here is a ? For people she was a drug addict at a point so if she wasn't a celebrity would anyone really want to get with her or would you just few it as I cant be with someone that uses Heroin or does that lifestyle... She cute and all but since that is a very addictive drug I dont think it's an attractive look for her clean or not that is my opinion 

57 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Here is a ? For people she was a drug addict at a point so if she wasn't a celebrity would anyone really want to get with her or would you just few it as I cant be with someone that uses Heroin or does that lifestyle... She cute and all but since that is a very addictive drug I dont think it's an attractive look for her clean or not that is my opinion 

Probably some would so they can boost themselves and be that valiant white knight. I would try, probably because I like  help people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...