Demi Lovato

zachi

10 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I mean it helps me cause I have a terrible eye for noticing photoshop. That's just me as I can't speak for everyone

I feel the same way, I´,m beginning to think that I might have misjudged Demi´s size while she was wearing all that gym clothes.

12 hours ago, John Smith said:

The space between her side belly and arms has been obviously retouched at the first picture above, furthermore we may notice sort sort of shadowy "halo" surrounding her body up to her waist.

You mention those specifics and I still don´t see it. could we simply have misjudged her size underneath all those gym clothes?

The only thing we really know is that she has a big booty, and that hasn´t been on view in these Bora Bora shots.

I edited the laying down a bit (cropped out the instagram stuff, lightened it a tad, bit-o-sharpening)  The second is from a video she posted getting another tattoo so its not photoshopped by her (I did crop it and lighten.  I'll keep my feelings about the tattoo to myself.) so it seems DD's body positive image went the way of every other Hollywood Women's...

ddlay.png

old k.png