Demi Lovato

zachi

I was a little confused too about how old those 2 photos are, on one hand her hairdue and especially length kinda looks like what she is sporting now. but the 2nd picture really makes me think its kinda old, because her thighs look A lot smaller than we have seen lately, and where did the big booty go? I know angles can play a part but still.

7 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

I was a little confused too about how old those 2 photos are, on one hand her hairdue and especially length kinda looks like what she is sporting now. but the 2nd picture really makes me think its kinda old, because her thighs look A lot smaller than we have seen lately, and where did the big booty go? I know angles can play a part but still.

Yeah I don't even think it's angles. She might have just posted a random older pic just to post something. Yeah her hair is similar but she's way thinner and she doesn't photoshop herself. Obviously she's still pretty big today as we know from the getting out of car pics

46 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Yeah I don't even think it's angles. She might have just posted a random older pic just to post something. Yeah her hair is similar but she's way thinner and she doesn't photoshop herself. Obviously she's still pretty big today as we know from the getting out of car pics

As of what I could see, the post was with a mention of some photopgrapher and director, where on his page the same 2 photos where posted but with him giving Demi a mention. but alas still seems kinda random as you mention.

She basically went from gloating about her fuller figure whenever she can afford enough public attention for, to now veering full-on Rihanna 2.0. . 

Even the overbreasted Israeli Instagram celebrity Yuval and her morphs are better retouched. This is bordering on full Picasso-inspired artwork, but in a very baaaa-d way!