Demi Lovato

zachi

1 hour ago, Solid Snake said:

Given her history, I highly, highly doubt she was using again to lose weight and I don't think she is vain enough to go to such extreme lengths to lose weight either. 

Well, there's another possibility: when people go to rehab, they are usually prescribed "heavy" medications like neuroleptics, major tranquilizers and mood stabilizers which make some of these patients gain lots of weight, something like 50 pounds in 12 weeks. And when people stop drinking, their bodies crave sugar which make them gain weight as a consequence.

Anyway, I wish the very best for Demi Lovato, I am her fan and hope to see her curvier and healthier, without using drugs or alcohol. It's a pity to see such a beautiful and talented girl suffering so much. I was so sorry when I knew she had an overdose. If I could, I would like to personally talk to her and give my total support to this young lady.

And, believe me, some women like actresses and top models will go to extremes to lose weight. I recall the case of a very famous english top model who were filmed in a beach smoking crack from a pipe and she did so with mastery. She was six-feet tall but weighed only 100 pounds... I also remember the sad case of a famous british actress who died of a heroine overdose at the early age of 26... So sad... She used heroine to be thin at any cost. She died to be "beautiful" in a society in which there's intense and cruel pressure to be thin instead of intelligent, cooperative, wise, rational and so on...

• 4 weeks later...

Not good news I’m afraid........She has a new boyfriend who himself is a recovering addict which is not good.  She was already self conscious about her weight.  If she tries to rush back too soon she might relapse again.  More and more it is evident that Wilmer Valderrama was probably the only thing holding Demi together.  Like I’ve said before both Drew Barrymore and Robert Downey Jr. we’re probably worse off than Demi and we’re able to pull through.  Hoping she gets the opportunity to blossom like they did after sobriety.

2 hours ago, hottyzwazwe said:

We need pics and not blabla, it is told that Demi gained 22kg but no pics so far.

Thr nationalenquirer link doesn't work outside the US

What a ghoul you are sir.......There comes a time when you might want to set aside your pants around your ankles moments for awhile.  I don’t think it’s cool to be reveling in her getting fat at the moment.

10 hours ago, hottyzwazwe said:

We need pics and not blabla, it is told that Demi gained 22kg but no pics so far.

Thr nationalenquirer link doesn't work outside the US

The article was written from a hysterical perspective.  She hasn't gained as much as they said, and their 'expert' who tried to claim she was significantly shorter than she actually is too, all to fit their narrative that she is technically obese now, which fails the eye test in any picture posted up thread from earlier this year.  She doesn't appear to have gained since the hospitalization, and regardless, weight stability is a good sign for her I'd argue.

Just now, I Claudius said:

The article was written from a hysterical perspective.  She hasn't gained as much as they said, and their 'expert' who tried to claim she was significantly shorter than she actually is too, all to fit their narrative that she is technically obese now, which fails the eye test in any picture posted up thread from earlier this year.  She doesn't appear to have gained since the hospitalization, and regardless, weight stability is a good sign for her I'd argue.

Also, hilarious someone is taking a "report" from the National Enquirer as 100% truth because as we all know its such a reliable media outlet. 

• 2 months later...

So Demi packs quite a punch with a lot of power it seems.

She knocked out one ofJay Glazers teeth, even tho he had his mouth piece in.

Also Demi looking nice and thicc, thighs, arms overall Silhouette.

Also notice the last line in the description of her IG post, makes me wonder what "weight class" she would be in.

• 2 weeks later...