Demi Lovato

zachi

• 4 weeks later...

Saw these two articles about Demi Lovato embracing body positivity in 2018. She calls her thighs now her no more dieting thighs and she is proud of them.She even included the hashtag #thickthighssaveslives 

Here are the two articles: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/demi-lovato-shows-off-her-042111923.html (Great picture of her thighs in this picture)

http://people.com/bodies/demi-lovato-learning-to-love-body-eating-disorder/

This definitely sets a new trend for planet earth.

You can't even imagine how many girls will stop dieting after seeing this marvelous thick thighs and this young girl turning into a fatty.

I see a potential part 2 of Christina Aguilera, only this time it's not the artist against her management, but every single member of her staff decided that it would be best if she were a little fat cause she will sell a lot more copies of her CD as more and more people - the overweight majority of America - will be able to identify with their idol and feel good about themselves.

And you know what? This doesn't stop here. She will be a fat pop star singing on stage displaying fat thighs.

You just wait and see.

Welcome to the era of Fat acceptance.

1 hour ago, curvyloverman said:

This definitely sets a new trend for planet earth.

You can't even imagine how many girls will stop dieting after seeing this marvelous thick thighs and this young girl turning into a fatty.

I see a potential part 2 of Christina Aguilera, only this time it's not the artist against her management, but every single member of her staff decided that it would be best if she were a little fat cause she will sell a lot more copies of her CD as more and more people - the overweight majority of America - will be able to identify with their idol and feel good about themselves.

And you know what? This doesn't stop here. She will be a fat pop star singing on stage displaying fat thighs.

You just wait and see.

Welcome to the era of Fat acceptance.

Your fantasy is appealing, but still strikes me as mainly delusional.

Demi looks pretty good, but she's not going to to turn into a 'fatty'.  And meanwhile, let me provide a counter-example: remember Meghan Trainor became famous for celebrating her big 'bass'?  She's thin now, and the media can't get enough of her.

4 hours ago, I Claudius said:

Your fantasy is appealing, but still strikes me as mainly delusional.

Demi looks pretty good, but she's not going to to turn into a 'fatty'.  And meanwhile, let me provide a counter-example: remember Meghan Trainor became famous for celebrating her big 'bass'?  She's thin now, and the media can't get enough of her.

Agreed.......She’s probably going through one of her slightly chubby phases but being on tour alone will make her drop some weight.  There are few if any celebs especially women who get fat and stay that way at the height of their career.  She isn’t even 25 yet.  She will have many more weight fluctuations as she gets older especially if she gets married and/or has kids.

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

Agreed.......She’s probably going through one of her slightly chubby phases but being on tour alone will make her drop some weight.  There are few if any celebs especially women who get fat and stay that way at the height of their career.  She isn’t even 25 yet.  She will have many more weight fluctuations as she gets older especially if she gets married and/or has kids.

As someone who's followed a good portion of content for most of her tours there were a couple she visibly gained some weight by the end of it. Hopefully there are some decent videos of her performances to be posted as it goes on.