Demi Lovato

zachi

• 2 weeks later...

She is getting fatter but our perception of her is distorted by the way she presents herself. 

Everything is set up to hide it. Just look at her clothes, at the shots they do in the live videos... You can almost never see a side shot now cause it would show her belly and on videoclips they always put flares and weird stuff over her to hide her fat. And how can't we mention extreme photoshop of her ig pictures? In the last one on the beach with the costume you can see her shadow is double as wide as her figure... :D

Guest Fatcelebfan

I think she would be more popular if she gains weight, times have changed, Kelly Clarkson proved to the world that you can gain a ton of weight and still be adored by millions of people throughout the world, and still sell millions of records, weight gain won’t hurt Demi’s music career. 

1 hour ago, Fatcelebfan said:

I think she would be more popular if she gains weight, times have changed, Kelly Clarkson proved to the world that you can gain a ton of weight and still be adored by millions of people throughout the world, and still sell millions of records, weight gain won’t hurt Demi’s music career. 

I wish you were right, but this is a ludicrous claim.  Unlike Clarkson, Demi's appeal is almost entirely based on her sexuality, and while I do think she can get away with growing her butt and thighs out more, the moment she can't hide her stomach is the moment her popularity begins to tank.

2 hours ago, Fatcelebfan said:

So not true......For one thing Kelly Clarkson is pushing 40 and has two kids.  Demi Lovato just turned 25.  She will not be gaining that kind of weight anytime soon if ever.  Plus the fact Demi actually likes being perceived as hot and sexy whereas Kelly Clarkson seemed to shy away from that perception.  If anything I see Miss Lovato evolving into a J-Lo type who may get a little on the thick side but never overweight....Sexuality is part of her persona and even though things have changed as far as bigger women being considered sexy I don’t see any women in entertainment being considered sexy at Kelly Clarkson’s current size anytime soon.......