Katy Perry

Guest Horsti

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, datguy said:

Its kind of tragic though, after all these years waiting for this girl to get pregnant, it finally happens during a pandemic, and the only photos we're going to get are ones she decides to share. In normal times, we'd see candid paparazzi pics, arrivals at events, etc.

Lucky for us though.She seems to like showing it off. So we still get the goods.

Guest OlayTheDay
On 5/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, stan28 said:

Lucky for us though.She seems to like showing it off. So we still get the goods.

Got to see more belly over the weekend in a livestream. Boobs look like they're growing to perfection too. Can't seem to find any clips from her on Idol last Sunday though.

I'm just bummed we won't get a photoshoot for a magazine. Wanted her to do something a la Demi Moore's infamous cover from the 90s.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Guest OlayTheDay

Music video is around the corner, but word on the street is SHE'S GETTING bare in this video. Details at midnight!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Tune in TONIGHT for the #AmericanIdol grand finale AND my first television performance of #Daisies! 🌼 It all starts at 8/7c on @abcnetwork, and I’ll see you at 4pm PT / 7pm ET on Facebook Live to talk about everything!" (05/17/20):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Caption: "Welp. Today’s #SpaceLaunchLive was BUMPED due to weather, but what’s two days when @spacex has been waiting for 18 years... Let’s pray it’s in the cards for Saturday! Set your alarm for the 3:22pm EDT launch, and don’t miss the pregame with me on @Discovery and @ScienceChannel for a historical moment in space travel 🚀" (05/27/20):

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg