Katy Perry

Guest Horsti

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

I'm holding my breath considering the candid shots above me, but this just dropped an hour ago:

Guest Kika0119

Holy shit, I hope its not just for the music video and she’s actually pregnant. Just waiting for her to officially announce it. Those tits are going to blow up 

Guest OlayTheDay
19 minutes ago, Kika0119 said:

Holy shit, I hope its not just for the music video and she’s actually pregnant. Just waiting for her to officially announce it. Those tits are going to blow up 

She's on IG Live as I'm posting this and yes, she did confirm it. She just calls it "The Reveal" to not spoil anyone who hasn't seen it.

EDIT: I SAW THE BELLY....STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REAL

Guest grimb84

It's going to be interesting after she gives birth. She's never been someone who is motivated enough to keep in shape, she's always been kind of soft. I wonder how that'll go. 

Guest OlayTheDay
On 3/12/2020 at 3:28 AM, grimb84 said:

It's going to be interesting after she gives birth. She's never been someone who is motivated enough to keep in shape, she's always been kind of soft. I wonder how that'll go. 

I want to see her struggle with the weight. She's on the right side of her 30s to be vulnerable to easier gaining. Add the motherly effects on her body to come after the baby and odds are, she'll be a little thicker for the foreseeable future. Only thing in the way of my hopes is, aside from the random snack-size candy and pizza slices,what seems to be a vegan-heavy diet if I'm going off of observations.