Katy Perry

Guest Horsti

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

The mommy pouch is here to stay. I don't think there's enough apple cider vinegar and vegan foods to keep that baby weight away....not at 36 years young and potentially another child in her future (whenever that may be).

Still crazy to think she "revealed" her pregnancy a year ago today...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, You have a gut said:

Those people could never imagine that chubby mom is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet.

USED to be one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. She's not what she was. She's no Taylor Swift anymore. She's not even a Billie Eilish. Nobody even really noticed her last album's release.

8 hours ago, JustAnotherThrowaway said:

USED to be one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. She's not what she was. She's no Taylor Swift anymore. She's not even a Billie Eilish. Nobody even really noticed her last album's release.

I was thinking about that the other day. Like circa 2010 Katy, Swift, and Gaga were huge. All three put on varying degrees of weight but Perry doing American Idol just has felt like a give up moment in retrospect.

Swift won a third album of the year

Gaga won an Oscar

Perry feels like she’s coasting

3 minutes ago, podracer2 said:

I was thinking about that the other day. Like circa 2010 Katy, Swift, and Gaga were huge. All three put on varying degrees of weight but Perry doing American Idol just has felt like a give up moment in retrospect.

Swift won a third album of the year

Gaga won an Oscar

Perry feels like she’s coasting

Katy is an attractive woman, but her music was always vapid. She had no staying power 

7 hours ago, JustAnotherThrowaway said:

You know, before I was your mother, I was pretty hot. Millions of boys wanted to date me. Hey, stop laughing!

20210404_210801.jpg

back when her waist was the size of her current thighs. she looks like 20 lbs of chunk in a 10 lb sack now. nothin but squish. ❤️

Guest SKFHh
20 hours ago, JustAnotherThrowaway said:

You know, before I was your mother, I was pretty hot. Millions of boys wanted to date me. Hey, stop laughing!

20210404_210801.jpg

sfwg.jpg

Guest OlayTheDay

I'm just soaking this all in! I kinda figured back in her prime we'd have to reach this point where she's approaching or at her 40s, having/set to have kid(s), and no longer top story in your fav weekly gossip magazine. It came sooner than expected, but here we are. One child was all it took for some thicker thighs, bigger tits, and more!

This has to be her peak compared to her weight at times between her last few tours, correct?

On 4/6/2021 at 10:08 AM, OlayTheDay said:

I'm just soaking this all in! I kinda figured back in her prime we'd have to reach this point where she's approaching or at her 40s, having/set to have kid(s), and no longer top story in your fav weekly gossip magazine. It came sooner than expected, but here we are. One child was all it took for some thicker thighs, bigger tits, and more!

This has to be her peak compared to her weight at times between her last few tours, correct?

It was clear to me that a kid would change her body. You could already tell in candid pictures that she had a tendency to gain weight.

• 2 weeks later...