Katy Perry

Guest Horsti

5 hours ago, Dionysus said:

I like her short blonde hair.  I think that, for some reason, she's become a punching bag for a while.  Seems like everyone's getting annoyed by her and talking shit on her lately.  Hope she's doing okay.

I like it too. Granted I liked the "Miley" do she was rocking before she cut it short a lot more. However, I didn't think about this until someone pointed this out to me, but there's probably a practical reason for Katy cutting her hair. She's dyed her hair so much she probably fried it to the point that cutting it was necessary.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Considering looking hot is one of Katie's most important talents, you'd think she'd take care of that hot bod, but she's let herself go a bit.  Gotten a little lazy or got a little greedy, either way Katie's lower half has blown out. Not the hottie she used to be.

Guest Vladimir Putin
2 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Considering looking hot is one of Katie's most important talents, you'd think she'd take care of that hot bod, but she's let herself go a bit.  Gotten a little lazy or got a little greedy, either way Katie's lower half has blown out. Not the hottie she used to be.

At least she can sing. Oops, never mind.

Guest Hotty2fatty
8 hours ago, Vladimir Putin said:

At least she can sing. Oops, never mind.

A lot of people can sing, it's Katie's looks that hot her to where she is. She's a product more than a musician.

Guest Hotty2fatty

Are there any pop princess's not getting fat at the moment? There's certainly a lot of them that have put on a few pounds since initially hitting the heights of fame

2 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Are there any pop princess's not getting fat at the moment? There's certainly a lot of them that have put on a few pounds since initially hitting the heights of fame

Kelly Clarkson and Meghan Trainor have been lost a bunch of weight. 

Guest Hotty2fatty
16 minutes ago, I Claudius said:

Kelly Clarkson and Meghan Trainor have been lost a bunch of weight. 

So the fat ones are losing weight, and the once hot bodied ones are gaining. Who ever thought Rhianna, Xtina, Jessica, and Katie would end up fatter than Kelly Clarkson. 

Fattened Divas, can no longer control their appetites. Even skinny Taylor Swift is starting to pack on the pounds.

• 2 months later...
Guest OlayTheDay

I saw her in another video of her performing Dark Horse and I noticed her belly chub easily showing in that catsuit. Nonetheless, gotta love that while not pencil-thin, she's got enough going on in her thighs, waist, etc. that she's really got decent-ish curves.

Thankfully, she has at least 3 more concerts and/or private shows I the next two weeks, so there is more to be seen. On top of that, I think she's also in the midst of Idol auditions too, even though we won't see much of her there until next March. It's a perfect time for her to take advantage of her love for pizza

Guest Vladimir Putin
2 hours ago, OlayTheDay said:

I saw her in another video of her performing Dark Horse and I noticed her belly chub easily showing in that catsuit. Nonetheless, gotta love that while not pencil-thin, she's got enough going on in her thighs, waist, etc. that she's really got decent-ish curves.

Thankfully, she has at least 3 more concerts and/or private shows I the next two weeks, so there is more to be seen. On top of that, I think she's also in the midst of Idol auditions too, even though we won't see much of her there until next March. It's a perfect time for her to take advantage of her love for pizza

....and fried chicken, if we go by some older candid pictures.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...