How do I let her know she's super sexy?

mario00001

My fiancée know that I like her softness. She gets turned on when I rub and grab her belly. I don't want her to gain, I just want her to be happy. Still, she says she hates her tummy. I've told her I think it's sexy, she knows it turns both of us on, but she says it's the one part of her body that makes her unhappy. At her skinniest (about 140), she's had that little roll and I'm certain that she can't lose it; it seems to be the way her body is built. Her weight's fluctuated between 140 and 170 for the past 6 or so years, and she looks great at all sizes.

I just want her happiness; how can I help her see the light, that every part of her body is incredibly sexy and I love her as she is? I'm madly in love (and I like her little spare tire :) ).

I think that every girl will have that part that she doesn't like about herself. But I think the fact that she knows you like that, and maybe what's happening is that she's feeling a lot of pressure to keep it since you grab it so often. I think the next time she says something like "I hate my tummy," ask her why she dislikes it. Is it maybe that her clothes don't fit as right, or just the fact that maybe she liked herself when she was at a slimmer weight? Maybe offer to buy her some new tops if she doesn't like the way her clothes fit.

However you should express to her that Honestly, you like her for who she is and you find her beautiful at a Healthy weight that she's comfy with. The less stress or the less focus you can put onto the area in question for now, the more comfy she might be with it. But you also need to address why she's feeling uncomfy about her stomach rather than assuming why. It'll help you get a better grasp on how to go about helping her see herself in a better light. =)