Khloe Kardashian

Guest Badgers

Guest AirJordanFan93

"25p less than closer"...

Seriously, that's how they sell their product?

Thats one hell of a selling point

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Eh she may have a big ass but I don't find her special anymore now that shes pretty much a full on gym junkie now and that she lost her chubbiness

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Or maybe they're big fans of silicone.

I'm still under the impression that despite how comedicly big their asses look now that they are real. But you can tell kim has had a bunch of other surgeries though.

Guest OlayTheDay

I'm still under the impression that despite how comedicly big their asses look now that they are real. But you can tell kim has had a bunch of other surgeries though.

I won't believe in Khloe's butt until someone finds bikini pics of her...

Guest AirJordanFan93

I won't believe in Khloe's butt until someone finds bikini pics of her...

I've only ever seen one set of pictures of her in a 2 piece from mid 2009 and even though she had a big ass back then it would probably look small in comparison. As for recent bikini pics they are hard to come by. She favours one pieces I don't know if it's a personal preference or something it if comes down to any self-consciousness she has about her body. Which after following the Kardashians pretty big for a few years I know was an issue. Though I don't know if that's the case since her weight loss nonsense which still angers me to no end.

Guest OlayTheDay

I've only ever seen one set of pictures of her in a 2 piece from mid 2009 and even though she had a big ass back then it would probably look small in comparison. As for recent bikini pics they are hard to come by. She favours one pieces I don't know if it's a personal preference or something it if comes down to any self-consciousness she has about her body. Which after following the Kardashians pretty big for a few years I know was an issue. Though I don't know if that's the case since her weight loss nonsense which still angers me to no end.

I thought she was more flat-butted some years ago when Kim put the whole family "on sight" when their reality show started up...didn't think she had grown her butt to be more round by '09, but like you mentioned, those sisters work out too hard to look a certain way.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I thought she was more flat-butted some years ago when Kim put the whole family "on sight" when their reality show started up...didn't think she had grown her butt to be more round by '09, but like you mentioned, those sisters work out too hard to look a certain way.

I don't remember what her ass looked like prior to 2009. But yes both Kim and Khloe spend too much time with the workout nonsense. Whole reason I ranked Khloe above Kim for so long was the fact she never came off as superficial as a Kim or was heavy into the workout stuff as Kim was. Now both these things aren't true she's as superficial as Kim and probably works out more than Kim does.

• maybejames changed the title to Khloe Kardashian