Khloe Kardashian

Guest Badgers

• 1 month later...
Guest AbeVanHelsing

I was watching the Kardashians for a bit out of boredom today; Khloe can not keep weight off at all, every time we hear about her going on some crash diet and dropping 15-20 lbs, she puts it right back on.  That 145 number we heard when she got busted is total bs, at her normal size she's 160+ if she's an ounce.

Not recent, but a few pics:

post-0-14513213373742_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513213406804_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513213408158_thumb.jpg

She's the big sister, in a trio of talent-free, redeeming quality-free, attention-mongering and useless sisters, who've made their mark on the basis of one mediocre sex-tape, a recognizable name, and a decent fat ass.....That said, she does look like she's destined to be a werewolf, so I hope for her sake that happened...would make Lamar Odom's nights more interesting at least.

• 4 weeks later...

She's a big girl. I saw her when I was staying at the Mirage in Las Vegas this summer (The Kardashians have a store there where you can buy overpriced Kardashian souvenirs) and she's a big girl no matter how much she diets. She's tall, she's got some bulk and when she wears those silly heels she towers over everyone else.

if she ever "gave up" on dieting or pumps out a kid, she's gonna be huge.

• 3 weeks later...

She's a big girl. I saw her when I was staying at the Mirage in Las Vegas this summer (The Kardashians have a store there where you can buy overpriced Kardashian souvenirs) and she's a big girl no matter how much she diets. She's tall, she's got some bulk and when she wears those silly heels she towers over everyone else.

if she ever "gave up" on dieting or pumps out a kid, she's gonna be huge.

LoL @overpriced kardashian souvenirs.. seriously..

I agree with the last sentence, i hope it'll happen rather soon :)

LoL @overpriced kardashian souvenirs.. seriously..

I agree with the last sentence, i hope it'll happen rather soon :)

I have to say, if she did, she's actually look really really good. She'd carry the weight well and she's got the stature to do so.

Kim's got a big shelf butt but I don't know what would happen if she ever let her inner fat girl out....that said I hope she does the same. a couple of Fat Kardashians would get my attention.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Khloe Kardashian