Khloe Kardashian

Guest Badgers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

It seems like someone has gained i bit weight back on :o

That shot of her in the latex suit were from like a year ago shes probably lost a good 10 pounds since then if that what your referring to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Its always been bigger than Kims its just that no one ever noticed it until now Ive known it for years but everyone was more interested in Kim to realize this.

I think it's relative.  Khloe is around 5'10", so her ass may not look all that big, relative to the rest of her body, but her ass being bigger than someone that is around 5'2" isn't all that surprising.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I think it's relative.  Khloe is around 5'10", so her ass may not look all that big, relative to the rest of her body, but her ass being bigger than someone that is around 5'2" isn't all that surprising.

But its funny it took people like 7 years after the show started to realize "Oh Hey Khloe Has A Big Ass To"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

My god!  She's either been hitting the squat rack or got some injections.  Either way, her ass is looking good!

Its squats she posted an image on her instagram about 2 weeks ago of her doing.

• maybejames changed the title to Khloe Kardashian