Quantcast
nicolavb

Guess height and weight of the girls!

56 posts / 20937 viewsLast Reply

what about guessing at girls, where teh poster knows height/weighT?

let's start with this one: The Girls's height is 1,70 meters.

What is her weight? (I know it becaues the pics are from a model site, and those pics were fresh when she registered there and had to give her measurements).

post-41941-14514118983518_thumb.jpg

post-41941-14514118986331_thumb.jpg

post-41941-14514118987414_thumb.jpg

post-41941-14514118988692_thumb.jpg

what about guessing at girls, where teh poster knows height/weighT?

let's start with this one: The Girls's height is 1,70 meters.

What is her weight? (I know it becaues the pics are from a model site, and those pics were fresh when she registered there and had to give her measurements).

I think she weighs 64/67 kg

Guest Extreme Softness

I just found this thread and maybe this is just me but... don't you think it's incredibly wrong on so many levels to sneak pics of these unsuspecting women to begin with and then to post them on the internet, on a fetish site? Did these random women on the street consent to having their pics taken and posted on here? This just seems so wrong to me. Model's can provide free pics like some posted on here and that's totally fine. Otherwise just seems not only creepy but very, very wrong to do to these poor women...

Haven't we already had a big debate on the morality of candids in the 'serious discussion' forum??? If these people are out and about in public places they surely have to accept that they might be seen by and maybe photographed by the general public. There's no confidentiality agreement! Just enjoy the photos.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider reviving this one only if you have new (value add) content to contribute!