The gf

On 12/6/2022 at 8:32 PM, StuffingSally said:

So I’m a little curious. What do you guys all like to see on here? Videos/photos etc? 

Hmm...well, of course anything that shows off your growing belly/fat. Stuffings, maybe pics of what you're eating (the more the better). Belly button play, especially as it gets deeper. Showing off outgrown clothes is always fun. In terms of videos, fat chat is always welcome -- talking about how you're feeling about your growth, what has been changing, all that.

Hope that helps! :) 

8 hours ago, StuffingSally said:

Haha I know that I mean like what type of stuff in photos and vids 

Personally, I'm a video kinda guy, especially featuring fat chats (or really anything with a voice), old clothes try ons, and belly+boob play/jiggling. So kinda similar to what the other guy said. Pictures of any kind are also nice, and much easier to make of course.

That being said, I don't want you to feel pressured into doing something you may not want to do. I very much enjoy the pics and vids you have posted already!

• 2 weeks later...