Marvel´s Agent Carter (WG) Story

DFan

I know it took a while to say the least, but here is Chapter 9.

Chapter 9

After a week filled with a lot of interrogation sessions and trying with all kinds of techniques, Dottie has said nothing of value to further the investigation of what her and Hydra are working on.

Peggy with Agent Thompson and Agent Sousa in her office

"We are getting nowhere with the interrogations of Dottie Underwood"  Agent Thompson remarked with bitter frustration in his voice and demeanor.

" Yes you are right about that Agent Thompson, we have to play at the long game to break Dottie, we have to turn her into what she hates the most" Peggy said with a looks as if she was getting an idea.

"And how do you suggest we do that Chief Carter" Agent Sousa remarked.

"Simple, we trick her with her food intake, so she gains weight and gets fat, and then she tells us her plan and we reward her with facilities to get her back into shape".

"But Chief Carter that sounds a bit unethical" Agent Sousa said with a bit of scepticism.

"I know Agent Sousa, but it's the only way to break her, for her to become what she hates". Peggy said sternly.

"It's what needs to be done, I agree" Agent Thompson uttered.

"No we have to be better than this!! let's think of the values this organization was formed under, this is not what Cap would have done" Said Agent Sousa sternly.

"Actually you are right Agent Sousa, thanks for talking me down, I got too caught up in my hate for Dottie, we have to be better, we have to do better, lets lock her up for now, and think and try to come up with a plan on what we do from now on".

"Good idea Chief" remarked both Agent Sousa and Thompson at the same time.

Later the same day at dinner at Angie and Peggy´s place

Peggy walked into the kitchen of their apartment and exclaimed how delicious the food smelled.

"I´ve got a lot of plans to come up with now, after my promotion last week Angie, so I´m absolutely starving, I hope you made enough".

"Well I hope so too English by your remark of how hungry you are, and also good to hear, I made a big dish of Lasagna".

"Oh I love your Lasagna Angie!".

After dinner

"You where not kidding English, are you sure you are not pregnant to eat that amount of food in one sitting?".

Peggy blushed a little at that statement from Angie, "No Angie, but I just wanted to celebrate with a feast after the success at my job lately, I know I can´t inhale food in this amount on a regular basis then I would become Obese, I´m already fat as it is right now". Stated Peggy while grabbing an amount of first belly fat and then back fat afterwards.

"Well I can´t argue with that statement English".

The next day at Chiefs Carters office at the SHIELD Facility in L.A.

Agent Sousa began the meeting with Agent Thompson and Chief Carter by asking "So whets the play now Chief Carter?".

"Well Agent Sousa, we know Hydra moved a lot of equipment into the states from the west coast, but recently there has been no further movement of what we are aware, so we have to contact some experts regarding some of the pieces we could identify and brainstorm from there on what Hydra could be building or using it for".

But we also have to look at the possibility of getting something out of Dottie Underwood".

"But she´s not telling us anything Chief" Agent Thompson reminded Peggy.

"I´m planning on bringing in some scientists for the science department of SHIELD to come up with a kind of truth serum"

"That sounds a bit drastic Chief".

"I Know Sousa, but we have to look at that possibility".

"I guess you´re right about that Chief".

"We also have to look at possible warehouses that Hydra could be working at, so Agent Thompson and Sousa you put it out the message to the authorities in California, Nevada and Arizona to be on the lookout for possible suspicious activities near abandoned warehouses".

"Will do Chief"  Sousa and Thompson said in unison.

The next morning

"Stokes....Mariah...Stokes!!".

"Peggy wake up"

"huh"

"Who´s Mariah Stokes?".

"I don´t know, just some weird dream I guess".

"Okay, say did you pull an all nighter since you are here so early?",

"Yes I have to admit I was agent Sousa".

"Well you have to sometimes take a break from the job Peggy, and I have just the idea or solution for you".

"Oh really Agent Sousa".

"Yes, clear your schedule for tonight because I´m taking you out for dinner if you accept".

"I´m not sure that's office appropriate Agent Sousa".

"Oh I know I´ve struggled with the idea myself, but I think it's worth a shot".

"You talked me into it Sousa, pick up at 7 pm at my apartment, and make sure to choose a place with big servings, I´m not a small agent anymore Sousa".

"Will do Peggy and it's a deal and a date".

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So here is a new installment of this fic. there are 1, or prolly 2 chapters left.

Chapter 10

At Agent Sousa´s house after the dinner date

Peggy and Sousa were cuddling on the couch in Sousa´s living room.

"Do you have some cookies in the house?"

"Um, what"

"I said do you have any cookies in your house Daniel"

"Oh I heard you the first time Peggy, I just couldn´t believe what I was hearing, I thought you would be too full by now to think of food already".

"So do you".

"No I don´t Peggy".

"Well that´s a shame, if I´m going to come here more often, which I intend to do, you are going to have to change that mister".

"Will do ma´am"

"What´s with the sudden formal tone Daniel?".

"Well you started it by calling me mister and giving orders".

"Btw, you were kidding right about getting cookies now? right Peggy?".

"Actually no, I do feel a craving for something sweet, maybe we can go for some late night ice cream"

Peggy looking at Sousa almost pleading, this made Sousa uncomfortable because Peggy Carter was never ever pleading or looking for accept or encouragement, she normally just takes what she wants.

After 10 seconds Sousa gave in.

"Sure why not and for the record don´t give me those pleading eyes, its unsettling Peggy".

"Sure Daniel, I just wanted to test where I had you"

"Oh"  replied Sousa with a look of wondering, while Peggy bit her lip a little realizing she had Sousa around her finger.

Sousa noticed Peggy´s coy smile and realized he had to push a little back.

"Actually Peggy, I do have 1 condition for the late night ice cream run".

"Oh what´s that Sousa?".

"That you tomorrow morning walk on my scale in the bathroom, let's call it unofficial official business"

"Well that's a little odd, but sure, besides I want to know the damage my recent indulging has done".

4 Months later, 27th May 1948

“So the truth serum isn´t ready and we haven´t gotten anything useful out of Dottie yet is what you´re telling me” Chief Carter with a chocolate donut in hand summed up what agent Mahoney had been updating the SHIELD agents today´s briefing.

“Well if we aren´t getting anywhere with locating what Hydra smuggled into the country, we have to look at other alternative methods”. Agent Sousa stated.

“You´re absolutely correct agent Sousa, do you have any idea´s?”.

“Yes, but you´re not gonna like it Chief Carter, release Dottie Underwood and tail her back to where Hydra are hiding”.

“You´re right I don´t like it, are you out of your damn mind Agent Sousa, if we do that mist likely Dottie either knows she´s being followed and misleads us, or she gets away from the tail”.

“You´re right Chief, that is the most likely scenario, but I think we still have to make the play, I´ve noticed Dottie has almost seemed to happy lately, I think something is going down soon I´m afraid”.

“You make a compelling argument agent Sousa, agent Thompson, what do you make of the situation?

“I don´t like the idea either, but Sousa is right, something is going down soon so we have to take the chance, I say we make an intended slip up in the guarding of Dottie, giving her a way out of the facility, I will then personally follow her, with backup a little behind so she won´t expect too much”.

“Good idea, let do it, meeting is adjourned, and remember agents! We are in the Endgame now”.

After the meeting, Peggy met up at the SHIELD doctor facility to get checked out, she recently tweaked her knee a little and wants it checked out.

“Well chief Carter, your knee seems to be fine, it seems it might just have been a little strained, I honestly would attribute that to your recent weight gain”.

“Okay, sounds logical, and about my weight, mind if I step on your scale?.

“No by all means, tho I will have to write it down officially.

“Sure I got nothing to hide” Peggy said while getting undressed and stepping on the good doctors scale.

220….225…230…236 lbs and it stopped.

“Oh dear, I should properly cut down on the sweets”.

“Yes I would recommend that chief Carter.

• 1 month later...

Note before reading the chapter, if you have not watched Avengers Endgame yet, do not read this because it has spoilers in it.

Also its not the most put together chapter of the story, kinda fell out of rythm I guess.

Chapter 11

Agent Thompson managed to follow Dottie Underwood after she made a break for it, Thompson followed Dottie all the way to south east of LA near Palm Springs where Dottie walked into an abandoned warehouse very near the San Andreas fault line.

Agent Thompson waited for backup to arrive before entering, Chief Carter had also arrived, Agent Thompson, what do you make of this, do you think Dottie is alone in there or how do you asses the situation”.

“No I don´t think Dottie is alone in there, the security around the place suggests something big or important is going on in there, there are 3 armed security guards at each side of the building, so I suggest we flank them from here and here so they wont see us coming, then we ram down the door with our biggest truck, now I know we are going in blind, so we have to have as many agents as possible on this attack.

“Good idea and plan Thompson”.

The mission went ahead and SHIELD got thru and into the warehouse.

Hold it right there Dottie, hands up” Peggy Carter yelled at Dottie Underwood who was standing near a lot of monitors and machines.

“Well nice of you to join Peggy, just in time for the big boom of a finale.

“Boom?, what are you planning Dottie?” well the simple version is we are going to blow it all up with a nuclear bomb for every 30 miles connected along the San Andreas fault line, and more or less destroy most of California and send it In the ocean”

“Oh and as I mentioned its time” as Dottie pressed the button that initiates the process. “So no idea in arresting us Peggy, we will all get blown sky high in 5 minutes, or well most anyway, we do have helicopters in the other side of the building”.

Peggy asked SHIELDS bomb experts if there was a way to stop the process, they suggested there might be a kill switch somewhere on the way down the cliff to the first bomb, a kind of handle, but typically it would either take a really really strong person and a lot of pressure to move it”.

Peggy looked around and saw nobody with the suggested amount of strength, so she decided, “Alright I´ll do it” “You can´t be serious Peggy” Agents Sousa and Thompson said in unison.

“Oh I mean it all right, there´s no body strong enough here to move it, but I have it on good authority that I will be able to put the most pressure on by simply being the heaviest here and by hanging on the handle”.

“Well I can´t disagree with that statement Chief so go ahead” remarked Agent Thompson, while Agent Sousa protested again. “No I´m not buying it Peggy, you can´t go thru with this” There is no other way, I have to try Daniel”. Peggy said softly as she began climbing down a long long latter.

Peggy put both hands on the handle and let go of the latter and pulled the handle down with all her weight as she was hanging, the handle moved slowly but surely and the bombs where shut down with 36 seconds to spare.

Dottie and the rest of the Hydra gang were arrested and put in costudy.

1 week later at the SHIELD facility in LA

Agent Sousa walks into Chief Carter’s office with a letter in hand.

“I don´t really know how to say this Peggy, but here is my letter of resignation!.

Peggy´s eyes widened, “What do you mean by letter of resignation Daniel, why would you do that”.

“Well the short story is that I´ve gotten an offer I can´t say no to from the Central Intelligence Agency in Langley”.

“And you didn´t figure to discuss it with me?!

“Yeah I know it’s not fair and by me taking this job that also means we are thru”.

“You bet we are thru, I really expected you to be more open about this kinda decision”.

“I know Peggy and I´m sorry”.

Peggy took a breath and ended the conversation with “Agent Sousa, I wish you the best in your future endeavors in Langley”. “Thanks Peggy and SHIELD are in great hands with your involvement.

July 1970 in Upstate New York

Captain America comes back in time to deliver back one of the infinity stones in the events after Endgame, but decides to stay and get together with Peggy Carter, permanently this time, to his surprise and as a welcome surprise at that, Peggy is a lot heavier than he is now. Peggy at this time is 310 lbs at 5´7.

Cap will lift Peggy up,

“Set me down Steve, I don´t want you to throw your back out”.

Smugly Cap mentions “You forget Peggy, that I´m Captain America, so you can´t become too big for me to handle”.

The End.

• 2 years later...

I drew A #SSBBW #CaptainCarter sketch with an H pencil on printer paper between 9:40 PM-10:27 PM on Wednesday August 11, 2021.

SSBBW Captain #PeggyCarter was inspired by seeing the #Marvel show #WhatIf? Episode the premiered on Disney+ on Wednesday August 11, 2021

I used as a reference for the pose and body type SSBBW #LetaLowthers #letakelsie from instagram, posted on July 23, 2021.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CRsPfZcJfpC/ 

img229.jpg