Face gains

RugDug

You guys turned on by face gains?

I used to think it was a lose-lose situation.

But they can be so adorable.  And it's the ultimate indication of weight gain, although everybody gains different.

I met a girl at work recently who's always talking about her face fat.  Never noticed it until I guess she has gained some 15 pounds during a trip and it's like... almost all in her face.

Very nice.

anybody got some good pics? cause I don't lol

• 2 years later...

about face gains... to be honest im not a fan because you dont know how things are going to work out besides the most enjoyable gain is on the hips butt belly and boobs... another point is that when the lady gains on curves most of the time there is no problem but when the gain is on the face she could panic and that is not good for anyone. so i prefer gains on the hips and belly, pure pleasure.

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 6/25/2018 at 9:45 PM, extra_m13 said:

another point is that when the lady gains on curves most of the time there is no problem but when the gain is on the face she could panic and that is not good for anyone. so i prefer gains on the hips and belly, pure pleasure.

As long as she tries to eat her panic away it's all good. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...