Tumblristas, vegans, mysogeny, and the Red Pill

distortion

Why are vegan and feminist in the cons section? Wtf dude

KFD WAS HERE: Quote added, because backstory. Have fun with this topic, kids. I need another beer...

http://zenaxaria.tumblr.com/

Just found this tumblr beauty.

Pros:

>>Absolutely stunning

>>From Alaska

Cons:

>>Absolutely degenerate

-vegan

-feminist

-posts vids of herself sucking dick on tumblr

-official hipster™ cubic zirconia lip stud

Guest CursedZebra

Pros:

>>Absolutely stunning

>>From Alaska

Cons:

>>Absolutely degenerate

-vegan

-feminist

-posts vids of herself sucking dick on tumblr

-official hipster™ cubic zirconia lip stud

You're ideas of what 'cons' are are outrageous.

Guest CursedZebra

Although now I think about it I realise you weren't being serious.

Guest Fakedude10

it's fairly hard to be turned on when you have to hear about "systemic oppression" and "Patriarchy" all the time. Seriously, I have to sit at half chub all the way through my gender studies course. . .

Guest An Optimist

Fetishes develop through association.

I predict that someone, somewhere is going to develop a feminist trashtalking fetish after jacking off to one too many fat tumbler feminist lovelies..

Although now I think about it I realise you weren't being serious.

Was he not?

Trashy tattoos are degenerate. Veganism is often a rather problematic religion.

Feminism -- it really depends. Seems to be a refuge of insecure women trying to find a community, or something like that. Kind of like people who are really into men's rights/redpill etc.

Heh. It's bad this part of the world doesn't really have these web feminists...

Being a feminist is a con?  Sounds like some red pill/men's rights bullshit.  Cool dick bro.

Lol spoken like a true blue pill.

Why are vegan and feminist in the cons section? Wtf dude

I think the more recent movements in feminism are a bit delusional. Consider the merits of the following:

The Patriarchy:

-the Pyramids

-Ancient Rome

-the Moon landing

Feminism:

-more equality 4 womyn

-(please pm me if you have anything)

Vegans are pretty ignorant tbh. Like we get it, you know better than all of your ancestors in the past 200,000 years.

Guest primitive

Lol spoken like a true blue pill.

Oh my god, it's one of those morons from TRP. At least lurky can have a misogynist friend to bitch with now while not getting laid.

This is making my fucking head hurt. The polarization of Third-Wave Feminism is a cancer to any community, and sadly more I'm seeing our beloved fat girls with Rainbow Brite bangs, those gawdawful early sixties glasses and the ubiquitous arm sleeve tattoo screaming this mindless drivel on Tumblr. Really, woman? You are being oppressed?! There were human auctions in Kandahar in 2010, where women were, you guessed it being bought and sold. I SAW THE FUCKING BUILDING!!! THIS WAS THIS DECADE!! Tell me about your oppressive life on a first-world college campus. I don't want a woman to call making me a sandwich male privilege, I want a woman to make me a sandwich because she loves me. More and more I'm seeing Tumblrinas find solace in an echo chamber, and sadly, it's infiltrating the plush bloggers we love so much.

Ah, don't mind me, Social Media's full potato-ism put me on extra salty tonight (well, for you cats on the other side of the Date Line, this morning).  Fuck it, I'm going snorkeling on the reef.

Red12, welcome to Curvage. Hip Reddit terms make me put a digital boot up people's asses. You and Lurky can use your mysogeny to jerk each other off. I thought I booted him...?

Next person that uses the term cis-gender gets a two week ban. That triggers and oppresses my attack-helocopterkin.

Now get the hell off my lawn.

4chan made the internet a lot more funny. Tumblr made the internet a lot less funny.

Anyone that points at another person and says "your life is better than mine because you're..." is automatically an asshole.

Being a girl sucks for a lot of reasons, being a guy sucks for a lot of reasons. Everyone shut the fuck up.

Perhaps his cons aren't the same to your cons. There. That took 5 seconds to think of. I share the sentiment that patronizing lectures (of any sort, no need to be feminist) while I'm looking for fap fodder tick me off, but it's tumblr, so what else would one expect?

• 7 months later...