Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

Then last week, 

That body, ass, thighs and tits, she's gotten so thick.

That body of Sara's is going through some serious changes, let's hope it continues...

13694476_316280442052442_781088598_n.jpg

AtB3eF0.jpg

13658424_169842090102506_1016041211_n.jpg

bH0EMTH.jpg

JVtugsR.jpg

The combination of all those squats and a little extra fat making its way onto that impressive physique of Sara's, her body is no longer recognisable from her playboy and attack of the show days.

But talk about being genetically blessed, being born with that naturally hot slim body (and pretty cute face), that has paved the way for her whole modelling and TV career and when she finally does start to put on weight it makes its way to all the right places.

Her tits and ass (and now thighs), seem to be growing by the week, but somehow, despite it now becoming obviously thicker, she is managing to contain that model waistline (just) enough to continue her career of stripping down in front of the camera and have men drool over her body.

Surely that waistline cant hold out much longer

okP4WSb.jpg

I will leave this here for those of you who like the Playboy type (I don't) But she has a huge following on SuperiorPics and is probably one of the 5 most liked girls posted on that site. The thread is updated regularly and sometimes multiple times a day.

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4556029/Sara_Underwood_Social_Media_Th#Post4556029

On 03/08/2016 at 6:38 PM, Kopite93 said:

I will leave this here for those of you who like the Playboy type (I don't) But she has a huge following on SuperiorPics and is probably one of the 5 most liked girls posted on that site. The thread is updated regularly and sometimes multiple times a day.

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4556029/Sara_Underwood_Social_Media_Th#Post4556029

Thanks Kopite, another rich gallery of pics to feed my current obsession of Sara Jean Underwood's body.

Within a minute of following your link I found this bunch of bts pics from a photoshoot back in May. They nicely highlight Sara's disappearing toned abs, that she has flaunted for years, slowly being buried under a nice soft layer of fat.

I particularly like how Sara's rubbing her fingers through that new fat and how the fat bunches a little when she bends. I know it's only a little bit of fat that has made its way to that midriff,  but i wonder how it must all feel to Sara. Years of having such a slim, toned body, but now suddenly feeling this soft layer of fat making its way onto and spreading over her once perfect body.

Screenshot_2016-08-09-11-03-45.png

Screenshot_2016-08-09-08-59-57.png

Screenshot_2016-08-09-09-00-40.png

5 hours ago, ello11 said:

When you watch this you get the feeling tc1 where expecting Sara's ridiculously slim midsection and normally toned abs to be highlighted in this ad to sell their bogus product. I wonder what they thought when Sara turned up with her now thicker softer waistline and her abs struggling to make an appearance. 

Do you think Sara may have been a little embarrassed to strip down in front of the camera and crew to put on display those extra couple of pounds that have made their way onto her body and that she's all but lost those nice toned abs she's been showing off for years?

I hope so

Gotta love those swelling titties, I swear they grow a little more with each passing week. These were posted over the last couple of days. Interestingly, in the matching Snapchat clip of the second photo, those abs she's showing off on this released pic are nowhere to be seen.

dAa18Ja.jpg

Screenshot_2016-08-24-11-55-13.png

Well it looks as though Sara has become totally reliant on Photoshop these days to continue showing off a slim toned midsection. 

In the link below, there is a set of Snapchat gifs that show that without the assistance of computer editing her playboy playmate of the year body has lost all the muscle definition that it for so long had and that once super slim waistline has grown thick and soft.

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/sara-jean-underwood-thread-2-0.120305/page-37

In a little over 12 months her body has gone from extra slim and toned, to athletic to now voluptuous...and the extra pounds continue to slowly make their way onto her body. A few more pounds and Sara's going to start looking a little chubby (for a model she already is).

But before I get to carried away on where this all going, she is a career model and unfortunately you know at some stage soon she is going to go on some extreme new age diet, smash down the diet products and find the aid of a personal trainer to whip her body back into its slender, money making, model shape.

Her body is her career. Sara couldnt possibly let that body of hers get chubby, let alone fat.

Can she?

22 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Well it looks as though Sara has become totally reliant on Photoshop these days to continue showing off a slim toned midsection. 

In the link below, there is a set of Snapchat gifs that show that without the assistance of computer editing her playboy playmate of the year body has lost all the muscle definition that it for so long had and that once super slim waistline has grown thick and soft.

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/sara-jean-underwood-thread-2-0.120305/page-37

In a little over 12 months her body has gone from extra slim and toned, to athletic to now voluptuous...and the extra pounds continue to slowly make their way onto her body. A few more pounds and Sara's going to start looking a little chubby (for a model she already is).

But before I get to carried away on where this all going, she is a career model and unfortunately you know at some stage soon she is going to go on some extreme new age diet, smash down the diet products and find the aid of a personal trainer to whip her body back into its slender, money making, model shape.

Her body is her career. Sara couldnt possibly let that body of hers get chubby, let alone fat.

Can she?

She strikes me as the type of person who would freak out if she gained any significant amount of weight. From my time on SuperiorPics where she has a pretty big fanbase every social media picture of her I ended up seeing was her in work out gear with a protein shake mixer. Unless she tried to cater to a smaller niche then I doubt she is going to get bigger cos the money is clearly with your standard male who wants what your typical Playboy model looks like and she more or less is the blueprint for that. Plus im sure some company will pay her to promote some diet supplement on her social media at some point.

1 hour ago, Kopite93 said:

She strikes me as the type of person who would freak out if she gained any significant amount of weight. From my time on SuperiorPics where she has a pretty big fanbase every social media picture of her I ended up seeing was her in work out gear with a protein shake mixer. Unless she tried to cater to a smaller niche then I doubt she is going to get bigger cos the money is clearly with your standard male who wants what your typical Playboy model looks like and she more or less is the blueprint for that. Plus im sure some company will pay her to promote some diet supplement on her social media at some point.

In clips Sara seems as impressed with her body and looks as anyone. I think your right about her freaking out if realised that body of hers was starting to get a little chubby, but still that's the direction her body has taken this year. The extra pounds keep coming and her body continues to get softer and thicker. Maybe her inflated opinion in herself has her in state of denial. She seems so impressed and willing to show off those huge tits and growing ass, maybe she hasn't paid much attention how the rest of her body is growing as well.

She maybe already be freaking out for all we know, and just be struggling with a slowing metabolism and sticking to a diet and has been eating and drinking to much. Most people don't chose to get fat

5 minutes ago, Hotty2fatty said:

In clips Sara seems as impressed with her body and looks as anyone. I think your right about her freaking out if realised that body of hers was starting to get a little chubby, but still that's the direction her body has taken this year. The extra pounds keep coming and her body continues to get softer and thicker. Maybe her inflated opinion in herself has her in state of denial. She seems so impressed and willing to show off those huge tits and growing ass, maybe she hasn't paid much attention how the rest of her body is growing as well.

She maybe already be freaking out for all we know, and just be struggling with a slowing metabolism and sticking to a diet and has been eating and drinking to much. Most people don't chose to get fat

Im not sure how old she is but if she is but if she is in her late 20s or even pushing 30 her metabolism could of very well already slowed up. She still seems to work out quite a lot and perhaps her regular workout routine can't keep up with her diet thus why she isn't as toned as she was in the past. Her boobs have clearly grown due to a slight weight gain and I would say most of it has gone to her ass. Im sure she is someone who does certain workouts to keep her ass firm and fairly big but there is no way it has gotten that big just from doing squats. In some of the pictures in the thread its pretty clear a lot of it is from pure weight gain. Honestly I have never really been a fan of hers but her recent size developments have me intrigued.

10 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Im not sure how old she is but if she is but if she is in her late 20s or even pushing 30 her metabolism could of very well already slowed up. She still seems to work out quite a lot and perhaps her regular workout routine can't keep up with her diet thus why she isn't as toned as she was in the past. Her boobs have clearly grown due to a slight weight gain and I would say most of it has gone to her ass. Im sure she is someone who does certain workouts to keep her ass firm and fairly big but there is no way it has gotten that big just from doing squats. In some of the pictures in the thread its pretty clear a lot of it is from pure weight gain. Honestly I have never really been a fan of hers but her recent size developments have me intrigued.

32 now, so her metabolism would be slowing down a bit.

It does look like she spends a fair bit of time in the gym, particularly doing squats and deadlifts. It kinda comes across that she was trying to reshape her body into that fitness, big glutes, hard bodied muscular look that is so popular with models on Instagram at the moment. She's gained the muscle, but looks to be consuming to many calories, so her bodies gaining fat as well. Your right alot of that fat has made its way to her tits and particularly her ass, but she is gaining weight all over and that layer of fat that has made its way onto her body has grown thick enough to bury all that muscle she has worked so hard to gain. Enough to strip of all the muscle definition she once had. she's no fitness model.

Getting older, metabolism slowing, struggling with her diet, loves to party and get drunk, maybe Sara's just on her way to getting fat. She may freak out about it, but if Sara doesn't address her gradual weight gain soon, she's going to experience what it feels like to have a chubby little body. She might even have to get used to it

10 minutes ago, Hotty2fatty said:

32 now, so her metabolism would be slowing down a bit.

It does look like she spends a fair bit of time in the gym, particularly doing squats and deadlifts. It kinda comes across that she was trying to reshape her body into that fitness, big glutes, hard bodied muscular look that is so popular with models on Instagram at the moment. She's gained the muscle, but looks to be consuming to many calories, so her bodies gaining fat as well. Your right alot of that fat has made its way to her tits and particularly her ass, but she is gaining weight all over and that layer of fat that has made its way onto her body has grown thick enough to bury all that muscle she has worked so hard to gain. Enough to strip of all the muscle definition she once had. she's no fitness model.

Getting older, metabolism slowing, struggling with her diet, loves to party and get drunk, maybe Sara's just on her way to getting fat. She may freak out about it, but if Sara doesn't address her gradual weight gain soon, she's going to experience what it feels like to have a chubby little body. She might even have to get used to it

Yeah 32 she's pretty much screwed. The diet supplements won't help either. While they would give her a short term result they aren't going to be effective in the long run. That along with her age have probably wrecked her metabolism to the point she won't be able to keep any excess weight off as easy as she would of during her playboy days. Also she seems to drink a fair bit of beer in those Instagram snaps certainly won't help things for her. 

Last thing. Fuck her ass is out of this world big now.