Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

As 2016 rolls by Sara's former playboy playmate of the year body continues to get softer and thicker. Her tits are getting huge and and that ass of hers getting fatter and fatter 

5gLGoTN.jpg

mFLfrg7.jpg

Screenshot_2016-05-23-13-48-28~2.png

Screenshot_2016-03-30-06-13-13.png

Screenshot_2016-03-16-20-09-59.png

Sara Jean Underwood a spectacular find !!! How did you know to follow her? I agree with you it was the italian vacation that started the gain :) Keep up the good work :) Her skinny days are over. When she  did her playmate shoot she weighed 103. I wonder what the scales say now?

Guest pangzi

I think that super slim body she once had as a Playmate just isn't as popular today as it used to be.  Curvier bodies with fuller hips and a big booty are coming into vogue.  The shape of her body has followed this trend.

Guest basil

She went from slim to thick. It isn't much but it's something, plus this is the celeb part of the forum, anything over 5 pounds is a astounding

Checkout a clip of Sara on her Instagram page, walking through the woods.

Those little jean shorts are getting a little small for her, or is it that her growing ass and thickened waistline are getting a little to big for those shorts? Either way, the waistband is digging in nicely to all that growing back fat.                              

It maybe time to go up a pant size Sara

I assume being a model that at some point Sara is going to have to hit the gym, go on a diet or abuse diet products to shed those extra pounds to regain her slim, toned models body, but for now that body of Sara's continues to get softer and thicker.

I look at these recent pics and wonder if she's actually still got it in her to get back in shape. Maybe your right Davidla1234, that Sara's skinny days are over

13562152_491079497744673_1417488806_n.jpg

EiyKTIl.jpg

Partying in a bikini seems to be an important part of Sara's lifestyle.

Normally in these pics Sara's friends are lost in the background to Sara's attention grabbing slim, toned, perfect little bikini body. In the pic below from a Vegas catch up this week with friends Sara's bikini body is still the standout from the group, only now she's standing out as the first of this group of hotties to start getting a little chubby.

Her once in the background friends must be getting a little pleasure at seeing Sara's playmate of the year body starting to get a little fatter and you would think that Sara's gotta be feeling a little self conscious about all those extra pounds that have made their way onto her bikini on such open display to her friends.

o5E91Wl.jpg

On 22/06/2016 at 8:53 PM, davidla1234 said:

Sara Jean Underwood a spectacular find !!! How did you know to follow her? I agree with you it was the italian vacation that started the gain :) Keep up the good work :) Her skinny days are over. When she  did her playmate shoot she weighed 103. I wonder what the scales say now?

Like to know how much weight she has gained since then in her tits and ass alone.

At a guess, and it is purely a guess, with her increased gym built muscle mass along with that growing layer of fat that has made its way onto that once lean body I'd say she's way around 115 - 120 lbs now.

For most women that's a goal weight, but for Sara those increasing numbers on the scale would be telling her she's starting to get a little fat

Her playboy body measurements were 32B - 24 - 31

I'd love to know what her current measurements are, because judging by the recent pics of the more voluptuous body that Sara is developing those numbers have expanded a little. Particularly the first and last ones.

I think it should be mandatory for all playboy Playmate's to be reweighed, with their bodies remeasured annually, with a contractual obligation for a new naked photoshoot with every 10lb gain.

What a shame Hef doesn't have a weight gain fetish

Sara's showing off a huge pair of tits these days (and often) in these pics along with her now regularly photosphopped thicker midsection.

sara_jean_underwood_thongtastic_in_nature_08-39de58ce.jpg

13724635_1058783544205331_1551804363_n.jpg

13744287_655010067985875_1432409758_n.jpg

For the years following Sara becoming a playmate of the month, then year, she was a regular of the playboy mansion, their online catalog model and often featured in playboys TV shows, such as girls of the playboy mansion.

I think it would be great if playboy put on a pool party reunion for all the playboy Playmate's and regular party goers from that era.

I'm sure alot of the models would take some joy in seeing Sara, once the playmate with the skinniest little body of them all, now waddling around poolside with that fat ass of hers swallowing a string bikini.

On 24/06/2016 at 4:12 AM, Griigor said:

While she is objectively very hot I don't see any noteworthy change in bodymass.

Are the obvious changes in her body in the pics above deemed as noteworthy in your opinion or does the simple fact that ive noted them make them noteworthy.