Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest wodbugaf
On 3/16/2020 at 1:35 AM, Guest18284 said:

did her weight gain stop?

Yes, she ate 1 cookie over the course of 2 years and gained 0.001 pounds. Then she decided it was time to get rid of that flab.

2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

lol i cant believe this thread has gone 23 pages and several years strong, waiting for sarah to gain a pound or at least to get a bit softer. love the effort guys.

I love this comment. I've been waiting for someone to call bullshit on this thread. Of all those little useless threads labeled like "Girl blows up" when they only gained a pound or two, this one is the most ridiculous. 

This might help for some of you, 2 from Sara’s bum in the the early days of her modelling compared 2 from now. That ass has grown quite a bit, and Sara’s body has changed a lot over the years, if you can’t see a weight gain or the body changes maybe don’t waste your time to viewing the thread, I know others enjoy it

Her earlier days when she was a host on G4 she was probably 105 pounds at the most and now I’ll bet she is at least 130. And she’s short. Her butt was very small and now it’s pretty big. This is a great thread of a very realistic gain 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...