Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty
52 minutes ago, Great Admirer said:

wallpaper of ur cellphone?

No, a screenshot. If that was the wallpaper to my phone I wouldn’t get much done in a day. Love that chunky ass.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hotty2fatty
2 hours ago, Gregreg said:

Woah looks a lot larger then normal no? 

Yep, Sara used to have such a skinny little bum, but certainly starting to pack it on back there these days

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Comparison: Sara back in her playboy days compared to her latest released pic while shooting for her next calendar.

One of, if not the skinniest ever playboy playmate of the year, who loved showing off that skinny little body to the camera, isn’t as skinny these days

07AC37F9-2837-463C-B69E-6E685872A03C.jpeg.f5d70498c36b5f0a47b019d1de91d7312.thumb.png.88d733b08300c85ae33b8af0e852f7ff.png

6C606DF3-98ED-4424-922B-CF0F0643B3CD.jpeg

Guest Hotty2fatty

No one else seems to be getting on this slow gain of the slimmest playboy playmate of all time.

She’s no longer skinnier than the rest of them.

Guest Hotty2fatty

Most of the extra pounds Sara is packing on have gone to her ass and tits, but now Sara is starting to show signs of filling out all over. Sara knew how hot her skinny little body was and worked it for all it’s worth, I think a slightly chubby Sara is looking pretty cute.

i wonder how Sara feels about the thicker, softer filled out body she is getting now?

3242D88D-16C9-49D3-88F0-A8CD8CD4985A.jpeg