Girlfriend: From Skinny to Fat!

Guest AccidentalFlab

Beautiful!  She's "accidentally" been eating quite a bit, huh?  Something tells me she's quite enjoying herself!

I think she's just become one of my favorite feedees!

• 2 months later...
Guest AccidentalFlab

Interesting chain of events...

She dropped 10 lbs in May after her semester ended, but gained it all back in the past two weeks!

It occurred to me that her tummy has been about the same size for 6 months now, but she's been putting the weight on in her thighs, boobs, side / back rolls.

I am not at all complaining :)

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3439.JPG

IMG_3440.JPG

Guest barnes2

Awesome!  One of my favorite threads to see updated.  Agree that her belly is holding steady but maybe picking up some weight elsewhere.  Is she getting any comments on her weight from anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
On June 15, 2016 at 11:30 AM, ethangee123 said:

She is looking real good! I hope she doesnt gain too much weight and ruin it like some people. I'd say another 30-40lbs would look great on her!

This sort of comment is uncalled for. If she gains a lot, OP likes it, and OP's girlfriend likes it, then nothing is ruined regardless of whether it is 'too much' for you to wank to. 

2 hours ago, bluetech said:

This sort of comment is uncalled for. If she gains a lot, OP likes it, and OP's girlfriend likes it, then nothing is ruined regardless of whether it is 'too much' for you to wank to. 

Jesus christ people are entitled to their opinion and if you don't agree with it then do the mature thing and ignore it and move on in life.

• 1 month later...
On 29 August 2015 at 0:49 PM, FstvsFrRstvs said:

Tonight, she ate a small pizza, salad, 2 sodas, and a few breadsticks all by herself!

The first two pictures are her in a state of post-pizza bliss and preparing to pick up some ice cream :D I have never seen her eat so much.

The other pictures were taken after the ice cream was successfully procured.

498365_e8af8e640e63cf8fd1188c1786bff6ae17b68103.jpg  101   78.1 kB

Wow.  This is so good. Great to see such a great body with hair down there