Misty May Treanor (beach volleyball)

Guest moreb92

Guest moreb92

Looks like she came back to the beach volleyball scene with at least an extra 20 lbs...

In an interview with her for the AVP Seattle Open 2015, she replied to how do you feel..."out of shape...I'm the only one who stays covered up the whole time."

She has a nice little pudgy belly pooch now...maybe she'll uncover her next event?

Picture shows her before in fighting trim, and the video at the Seattle Open in black spandex and orange top.

post-0-14514079467713_thumb.jpg

Guest shegotfat

Wow! I always suspected she had it in her but I never thought I would see her looking like this! Props to her for finally being brave and  letting it all hang out!  :o

Here's another before for comparison:

769-1280.jpg

Bye Bye abs:

628x471.jpg

I saw her take part in a beach volleyball event where she was covered up. I thought that I was not imagining things when I saw that she had a gut. She does not have the abs like she did before, obviously, whereas her former partner, Kerri Walsh Jennings, still looks pretty shredded now.

I found some pics online when it showed that she started packing on the pounds after London in 2012. Here are some photos of her in the 2012 Olympics:

567366477-misty-may-treanor-left-and-kerry-walsh-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=9QMziWNtBI6whP66vhs4oULqnNhn2zsBx0V9VSI%2Fx3JcEb51zS5fXtpSxFrSOjMyW4wUrzPtLFZs1iynZAO5Zg%3D%3D

BioAction_May-Treanor.jpg

These were taken not too long after the Olympics. Maybe a couple of months after:

Misty+May+Treanor+Olympic+volleyball+player+MynJUM83gZrl.jpg

ee38e5c1c1522db8f2c34488f6fadeeb.jpg

I know those pics that are on this thread with her showing a bit of a hang were a lot more recent, but that is not to say that she didn't put on weight after she retired from volleyball. She looked pretty shredded before. Maybe not as shredded as Walsh, but still rather fit.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She looks pretty thick in the picture from the article.

She was in retirement before the last Olympics and decided to come back and won another gold medal with Kerry. I live in Southern California and went to several matches when she was coming back. She was carrying some extra weight then. I think I have some pictures. If I can find them, I will post them.

post-7057-14514116964344_thumb.jpeg

• 4 years later...