Take me on a cruise

chrissy

"Looks like it's just you and me working tonight."

It was no exaggeration to suggest that Katie was a scintillating beauty. At least to me. She had started in the office five years ago, fresh off university, a rather lithe affair with straight brown hair past the shoulders and all of 5'6 and 120 pounds, probably. After the first year, she picked up a boyfriend, and here's the thing: that boyfriend would take Katie on a cruise just about every year. Pictures dotted her cubicle, chronicling the experience. The first year of this was circumspect, nothing unusual. The second year, on my surreptitious passing I noticed a confirmation of slight changes in Katie's physique – hair a little shorter, thighs slightly wider. She dressed fairly conservatively otherwise, so this was the only way to survey what was going on.

The third year, Katie's fair reached the shoulders and U found her with a noticeable little development in her belly, something I had suspected having seen her bare arms soften and grow in an otherwise nondescript, flowing blouse.

The third year, things began to accelerate a little, for reasons unbeknownst to me. I saw new office clothes casually come and go, and her ass and arms visibly shook and she moved to lunch or the washroom. Her hair took to a bob style. What really set me off, though, is the time I caught her absent-mindedly bringing her hand under her shirt, lightly touching the deepending crease between her hip and side – and she caught me staring. She looked at me with severity, then a little smile crept up. No words.

Another thing she does? When asking for advice on a certain project, she'll visit my cubicle and lean over, (unintentionally?) ensuring I get a clear view of her deepending cleavage, now in the D range.

Later that year, working through lunch, I overheard a casual conversation with Katie on the phone with a friend while picking up the phone for my own purposes:

"Yeah, it's been good, but they don't tell you about the 'work 15'!" she giggled. "Oh yeah, I've tried to keep it off but work sort of takes precedent.... honestly, really? Maybe like..." she got quieter. "Sixty pounds?" Back to normal volume. "But yeah, it's ok. I think some guys like it." She said those last few words so convincingly.

The fourth year of the cruise, Katie's photos only showcased a tankini and wrap. Her smile was as gorgeous as ever, her face softened by all of the extra pounds. Her arms were larger still, and those thighs first met years ago. Curiously, this year, there was no cruise yet although it was about due.

"Looking at my vacation photos?" Katie totally startled me. I turned around, trying to keep it cool.

"Yeah, looks like fun. I could probably use one right now."

"Yeah, it was good. Too bad my boyfriend didn't want me wearing a bikini." A kind of unusual question. Time to try being bold. It's been five years.

"Yeah, who wouldn't want to see you in a bikini?"

"Well," she started, smiling. "I may have put on some weight, but I don't think that should stop anyone from having a little fun. I..."

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you'd want to see how I look. In a bikini."

"You have it on you?"

"In the bag."

"Sure."

"Alright. Let me get changed." I couldn't believe this was happening. I'd never seen Katie like this in person, let alone at what must be her highest weight ever.

"Ok, here I come..." she almost sang, emerging from the washroom hallway and down the corridor of the office floor like something from a fever dream. She didn't care about the security cameras? I guess there was technically nothing wrong. Yet.

"So, how do I look?" she posed, and her sizable, chubby belly jiggled out in front. Miles away from her first hiring, Katie was a whole new level of gorgeous. Her hips flared out a couple of inches from her straining bikini bottom, her ass swayed with the force of a size fourteen. I gave the response she was looked for.

"Holy shit I want you." She grabbed me, backed me into a chair, and proceeded to straddle me.

"Good baby, I know this is what you want. Well, it's what I want too." She leaned into my ear.

"How else does a girl chub up so quickly? I guess it could have been an accident, office life, whatever. But I like to indulge. And as I discovered, curves are a pretty nice thing to have, wouldn't you agree?" Her stomach bunched up against my chest, I grabbed Katie's arms and my fingers sunk into them with the lust of many years.

"So..." she said between the action, "want to take me on a cruise... and watch me... slowly.... get.... even... bigger?"