The sculpting of Kate

Woodsmont

28. Boobs and Halloween.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

Kate was walking on the treadmill. Due to a lack of good fitting clothes and a resistance to spoiling her leggings with sweating in them, Kate only wore underwear. Her boobs were stuffed in her II-cup bra. She had almost walked thirty minutes, her target length.

Kate was feeling the same way as she used to feel when she ran 5 miles or more. It was a mix of accomplishment and knowing that it did her body good. But it was also believing that she looked great. After a run she'd always feel sexy, and now, almost done with a thirty minute walk, she felt the same.

It was even amplified now. Back when she ran her rounds, her body didn't move with the exercise. Sure, her legs and arms moved, but she was so lean and fit that she couldn't feel the effects of her work out on her body.

Now, Kate touched her jiggling belly, her quivering love handles and her shaking butt and thighs. Her body reacted now, and the best thing was that she didn't even had to touch it to know it.

Kate stepped off the treadmill, patted her face with a towel which she hung over her neck and walked to the kitchen. One glance at her quivering boobs told her she was glistening with sweat. She could feel a drop of sweat move down her belly and quickly stopped it with the towel.

For a change, Suzy wasn't in the kitchen but instead was sitting on the couch. reading a book. When Kate walked by she looked up.

'Someone is a sweaty little pig,'

'You're just jealous that even now I look sexy,' retorted Kate and walked in to the kitchen where she poured herself a tall glass of water.

She came back and wanted to sit next to Suzy, who immediately pushed her hands in Kate's butt.

'No! You're too sweaty!'

'Ugh!' reacted Kate, who wanted to sit and relax.

'I should have worn leggings after all!'

Suzy pointed at the towel hanging around Kate's neck.

'Eh, you could also sit on the towel...'

'Oh...'

Kate placed the towel on the couch and after she promised Suzy not to lean back - "you're back rolls are sweat rolls" - she finally sighed from relief as she sat down.

Kate thought about a conversation she and Suzy had earlier that day.

'So you said that you're going to make candy for Halloween?'

Suzy sighed. She had talked about this during breakfast and already had the idea that Kate wasn't really listening.

'Not exactly,' she said patiently.

'At school we have an assignment to make chocolate figurines. So we thought it would be nice to make the figurines in Halloween style. After the teacher grades it we're going to give them to the children.'

'Do you think I can dress myself so that I look like a child who desperately needs all the chocolate?,' smiled Kate.

Suzy looked at Kate deliciously fat body.

She observed how Kate's soft and heavy belly rested on her big thighs, which spread out as wide as her huge butt, where two large and meaty love handles gave a big finale to Kate's squishy back with the prominent rolls around the band of the bra of which Kate's boobs were testing the strength of the bra straps, creating a rim of fat above the cups.

Kate latest weigh in had brought up the number of 321.

'I think your boobs might be a bit too big for that.'

Kate squeezed the overflowing fat between her fingers.

'They're getting a bit too big for this bra size,' she replied.

'A bit?' huffed Suzy.

'How are your bra's fitting?' asked Kate innocently.

'Good.  Why?'

Kate laughed.

'Finally! Yes!''

She raised her chunky arms in the air and waved them around. Her arms served as lightning rods, a jiggle starting there was passed through all the way down her thighs. Her boobs bobbed up and down and very fittingly, a tiny tearing sound could be heard.

Suzy enjoyed the sight, but was also very confused.

'What in the world...?'

'My boobs are bigger than yours!' yelled Kate.

Suzy grinned when she finally understood.

'I can't believe it! But you're right! Let me see them.'

The question in itself was bit strange. The top of Kate's boobs was already visible and the bra didn't really let anything to the imagination. Still, Kate didn't hesitate a second and freed her big boobs from the tight bra.

They sagged comfortably on Kate's round stomach. Stretch marks lined her boobs.

Suzy looked at them.

'They're beautiful!'

She grabbed them and didn't mind that they felt sweaty. It made Kate's boobs feel even softer.

'Wow,' muttered Suzy.

'You like them,' whispered Kate.

'Like them, I just wanna bite -,'

'Oh stop!' interrupted Kate.

'I can sense where this is going and I need a shower first!'

Kate waltzed out of the bathroom into the bedroom, feeling very impatient. She still was very horny and hoped Suzy was too.

She was.

Suzy waited naked for Kate to return, sitting on the end of the bed. Her belly rolled on her thighs, her seductive boobs resting on her upper belly part.

Usually, they liked a bit of foreplay, to add seduction to the mix to heighten the arousal. However, the short shower break had made them impatient. There was no need for foreplay.

Kate walked right to Suzy and smothered her girlfriend with her boobs. Suzy grabbed the huge drops of fat, pinching Kate's nipples.

There was still a forward motion and the girls fell on bed. Kate managed not to crush Suzy, falling next to her. Somehow, Suzy still had one breast in her hand, the other hand cradling Kate's belly. Her hand curved down Kate's belly all the way down to her crotch.

When Suzy entered, Kate clenched a roll of fat on her girlfriend's side.

Sometimes Kate and Suzy celebrated with food, sometimes with good old-fashioned sex

Two days later, Kate heard the sound of children laughing while she watched tv. It was Halloween and she was home alone. Suzy wouldn't come home for dinner, so Kate already planned to order something. Suzy would probably spent the whole evening giving those chocolate figurines to children.

'I want a chocolate,' muttered Kate jealously, while she nibbled on a brownie.

She kept on with watching tv and eating her brownies when suddenly Suzy arrived home, two large boxes in her hands.

'Huh? I thought you'd be gone for the entire evening,'

Suzy sighed deeply.

'I would be, but our teacher decided that despite the great work we did on the figurines, we couldn't give them out to the kids. Something about health, and image of the school, ugh.'

Kate's interest was at an all time high.

'So... That box... Are the tasty chocolates in there?'

Suzy grinned.

'I told the rest that I knew of a place that could use them... Look'

Suzy opened the box and showed Kate its contents. Kate gasped.

'How many did you make?' she asked.

'Everybody had to make five, so that makes 110 figurines. They are 4 inches and hollow from the inside.'

'That's a shame,' smiled Kate.

Suzy looked at the plate with brownies and at the time.

'How about I make dinner and you take a couple of figurines as dessert?'

'Sounds like a plan to me.'

Kate felt like she was a toddler again. She was sitting on a chair, with Suzy in front of her. Suzy was walking a chocolate figurine, a vampire by the looks of it, over Kate's belly and chest to her mouth.

'And open,' said Suzy, as Kate bite of its head.

Suzy grabbed the can of whipped cream and filled the hollow figurine with it.

'Again,' she said as she pushed it in Kate's mouth.

Kate had lost track ages ago. Was this number 46? Or 45? She was so full! Deep down Kate really wanted to eat all the figurines, every 110. If she had began with an empty stomach she might have achieved it.

Kate burped and rubbed the sides of her bloated belly.

'Was this 46?' she asked Suzy.

Suzy looked at her closely.

'I see you have trouble. How about three more? It was the 47th, by the way.'

Three more, thought Kate. I can do that.

Kate kept rubbing her belly as Suzy fed her number 48, 49 and at last, 50.

Kate's hands got company from Suzy's hand. Twenty fingers were rubbing Kate's stuffed belly.

'That wasn't so bad,' said Kate, feeling better now that she accomplished a goal.

Suzy snorted.

'Your belly is ready to explode,' replied Suzy, playing around with Kate's wide belly button.

The girls decided to watch some tv before going to bed and Suzy helped Kate get up.

When Kate straightened her back she bumped her belly into Suzy's.

'Oops!'

But Suzy smiled. She lowered Kate's tight leggings,tugged Kate's shirt under her bra, and grabbed her girlfriend's full but soft belly at the place where it overflowed. She pulled Kate against her and felt how their belly pressed against each other.

'You ate so much! I'm so proud and you look so sexy! I can't be happier right now.'

Kate felt the urge to kiss Suzy. She reached out, grabbing Suzy at her squishy sides and tried to pull her closer. Their bodies now were pushed against each other as Kate's lips reached Suzy's.

A chocolate pumpkin witnessed the temporary merging of two fat bodies, followed by them stumbling to the bedroom, forgetting that they wanted to watch tv.

Other things just matter more.

They were in bed. Kate laid on her back, Suzy on her side, her belly leaning against Kate soft side. They both felt the need to snuggle. Suzy was rubbing and patting Kate's belly, while Kate was playing with Suzy's boobs and side rolls.

'You haven't said what grade you got,' said Kate out of the blue.

'And which did you make?'

Suzy laughed softly.

'You haven't had mine yet. I thought I'd save them for a better time.'

'When is that? asked Kate. She really wanted Suzy's chocolate figurines.

'How about now?' proposed Suzy.

A minute later and Suzy returned with 5 chocolate figurines.

'My teacher praised my originality,' said Suzy as she showed Kate her creations.

One was a pig with a pumpkin head, the other a freaky cow, a huge fat lady, a scary donut and a bitten piece of cake.

'Weird,' stated Kate, but after receiving a cold eyed stare she quickly added:

'But they look delicious!'

Suzy put one between her boobs.

'You want to eat them?'

Kate grinned. She held Suzy's boobs and dug her head in her cleavage, biting of chunk of chocolate.

'And?'

'Fantastic! The chocolate too!' smiled Kate.

Suzy's cleavage was followed by her belly button. Then Suzy fed one to Kate. The fourth she put in her moutch and let Kate ate the most it.

The latter was hidden under Suzy's belly hang.

'You'd better be quick or it melts,' said Suzy, reclining on the bed.

Kate slowly lifted up Suzy's belly and found her prize. She ate the figurine and then moved deeper, where the jackpot awaited.

Suzy moaned in pleasure, thinking this was one of the most rewarding Halloweens she ever had.

Incredible work! :o It's like you look into my mind and make it even better  :thumbsup: Thanks, Berserker!

Just a heads up: there won't be a new chapter today, my apologies. Tomorrow I will post as usual.

Thanks everybody for reading, commenting and liking! I appreciate it immensely  :D :thumbsup:!

I don't post often, and I am a horribly infrequent author, but this  is by far my favorite piece of literature and I had to post to tell you what phenomenal work you are doing. I look forward to the rest of the story. Berserker, your art is very impressive and a perfect complement to woodsmont's piece.

29. Estelle visits.

Kate and Suzy were sitting on the couch. Suzy had snuggled against Kate, her head against Kate's breast. Kate's arm was around her and now and then fondled a roll of fat or a boob. Suzy herself squeezed Kate's soft belly. They just had dinner with a lovely dessert and now they were watching some tv while Kate was digesting.

'That meal might have pushed me over the 350 mark,' mentioned Kate, patting her belly.

'And if not, Thanksgiving will certainly put me over it,' she added.

Suzy smiled dreamily.

'Oh yes, I can't wait for tomorrow to begin. Thanksgiving will be very fulfilling,' she said.

Kate squeezed Suzy's belly.

'Ha ha, fulfilling... I'll be stuffed like a turkey, right?'

'Of course... I'll fatten you up like a goose, little piggy.'

Kate laughed, her body reacted by jiggling merrily.

'You do know that both our parents will watch us like hawks. My mother is already giving me a hard time.'

Suzy sighed.

'Maybe we could have a private Thanksgiving afterwards?' she suggested.

Kate nodded approvingly.

'Sounds good. Do you have the food, though?'

'That should be no problem.'

Suzy dug herself deeper into her soft girlfriend, plucking at Kate's belly.

Kate's hand went lower.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. The girls both sighed.

'I'll go,' muttered Kate, and pushed herself up. Suzy reluctantly let go of her and could only make herself feel better by enjoying the jiggling mass of Kate's butt and thighs.

Kate opened the door, revealing a nervous Estelle.

'Estelle! Come in!'

As she closed the door Kate observed Estelle for a few seconds. Her friend was wearing yoga pants and a rather bulky jacket. The jacket hid her upper body, but her yoga pants revealed that Estelle had gained more weight. Her thighs were like quivering sausages mashed against each other. Her saddlebags bulged out considerably as her butt had clearly expanded, more sideways than backwards. Estelle's face looked fuller, with a tiny permanent double chin. Her shoes were sports shoes, so the assumption was easily made.

'Are you coming straight out of the gym? Or are on your way?' asked Kate, as they walked to the living room. She tried not the stare at Estelle's soft, shaking behind.

'Hey, Estelle, how are you?' greeted Suzy.

She was sitting up now, her belly lazily resting on her thighs.

Estelle opened her jacket, revealing a very stretched workout top and threw it over a chair, she sat down in another. Kate and Suzy witnessed the reveal of Estelle's potbelly, the outlines of her double belly much clearer now. Estelle had pulled up the waistband of her yoga pants at the level of her double belly crease, just like Suzy did. Her belly now rested on her thighs while sitting.

'How am I? I'm fat! Look at this!'

Estelle poked herself in various places of her body.

'None of my clothes fit. I wanted to go to the gym tonight, but I'm just too embarrassed.'

'You don't have to feel embarrassed at all,' stated Kate.

'Plus, you're not even fat!' added Suzy.

Estelle looked at her two heavyset friends.

'Not fat? I've gained 41 lbs since going to college!'

Suzy's perspective was so warped that she almost wanted to congratulate Estelle. Meanwhile, Kate thought Estelle had gained around 45 lbs, so she almost said that it wasn't  that much.

Estelle was on the verge of tears.

'I'm so lazy. I just eat and study, that's it. Now I look like this.'

Kate felt sorry for Estelle.

'Aw, come here, give me hug!'

Estelle stood up and Kate hugged her tightly. Estelle felt how Kate's huge boobs pressed against her chest and how Kate's belly pushed into hers. Her hands incidentally grabbed two large rolls of back fat and for a moment she didn't know if she should keep grabbing them or to let them go. Somehow, the awkwardness of it all bettered her mood. It made her also think of why she came here.

'Like I said, I can't fit into any of my normal clothes. And tomorrow is Thanksgiving... And I'm short with money because my parents... eh, what I-'

Kate stopped Estelle's muttering.

'You wanted to ask if I have old clothes for you to wear, because we're the same height?'

Estelle sighed, glad that Kate knew what she wanted to ask. It was very difficult for her to ask for such things. Especially after her parents didn't want to pay for clothes anymore.

'Yes. Do you have clothes that I can wear?'

'Sure! I've kept lots of my old clothes. I don't know why, though.'

Kate perfectly knew why. Both she and Suzy liked to see how much Kate had grown by comparing clothes, or by just holding them in front of Kate's body. Kate always had that strange sensation that she couldn't believe she ever wore those smaller clothes.

Kate lead Estelle to where she kept her old clothes, giving her friend a front row view of her bouncing butt cheeks and jiggling thighs. When she reached to get to the bag with the clothes from a top shelf her shirt rose up to reveal a large strip of bare belly. It remained so after Kate threw the bag on the floor.

'Your belly is breaking out,' said Estelle, having regained her bluntness.

'Whoops!' chuckled Kate, pulling down her shirt.

'Well, just browse through the clothes. I'm sure you find a nice ensemble to wear at Thanksgiving. You can change in our room.'

Estelle nodded and Kate left her behind.

'That's a nice bit of drama,' whispered Suzy. Kate just sat down next to her.

'Poor thing. Too bad she doesn't like her weight gain,' she replied.

'Not everybody is like us. We're quite rare, you know?'

'Yeah, that's what my mom keeps telling me,' answered Kate.

'She does have a nice plump butt,' said Suzy.

'My mom?'

Suzy poked Kate's belly.

'No, silly piggy! Estelle.'

Kate pictured Estelle's soft wide butt and her full, squishy thighs.

'Her thighs also look great,' she mentioned.

And then they both said at the same time:

'And her belly as well.'

Kate and Suzy chuckled and looked at each other mischievously.

Estelle observed herself in the mirror. She was wearing jeggings. They were actually quite nice, hugging her butt, but also complementing them. Her thighs did look big in them, but on the other hand, her belly didn't bulged over that much. This was certainly something she could take.

She was looking for a top when she heard a knock on the door, which opened immediately. Kate and Suzy waltzed in.

Estelle sucked in her tummy and stood up straight.

'Oh, look at that! It fits wonderfully!' exclaimed Suzy.

To Estelle's horror, Suzy poked her in her belly.

'Estelle, please! You don't have to suck in your belly in front of us.'

'Yeah, just let go. Who cares?,' added Kate.

Hesitantly Estelle relaxed her belly. She looked sheepishly at her two friends.

'See, nothing happened,' said Suzy, searching around for a top.

'Ah, here it is. Kate, look!' She held up the garment.

'Oh yes! I often wore that together with those jeggings.'

'And you looked lovely,' stated Suzy.

She gave it Estelle, who put it on.

'Looks nice,' said Estelle.

She was surprised how good it looked. In normal fitting clothes she didn't look half bad. With renewed hope she kept searching. When she wanted to undress to put on another pair of pants she hesitated. Kate and Suzy were still there, helping her, but also being an audience.

Kate saw Estelle's unease.

'Suzy and I are very happy with each other, so don't worry. We won't jump on you.'

'I might not survive,' said Estelle.

Even to her that remark was rude. She wanted to say sorry, such a comment after they were helping her like this was just wrong. But Kate clutched her big round belly and laughed. Suzy leaned against Kate, giggling.

'Yeah, me alone would be enough to crush you,' said Kate, still chuckling.

Estelle kept her mouth shut, feeling the urge to wholeheartedly agree with Kate. Instead she pulled down her pants, revealing a very tight pair of panties, a delightfully quivering butt and thighs to bite into. Estelle's thighs and butt cheeks were lightly painted with cellulite and stretch marks, giving the image an even more delicious appeal.

Kate and Suzy watched it all with approval, and maybe even more.

'It's awful, isn't it?' said Estelle, feeling down again.

'No, not at all,' replied Suzy.

'I like the view,' stated Kate.

'It's a butt made for shaking,' continued Suzy.

Estelle smiled. She put on the other pants, and again, it fit really nice.

Kate and Suzy's nice and enthusiastic comments and the fact that she found a couple of more clothes she could wear made Estelle feel a lot better.

Afterwards Kate and Estelle were putting the clothes in a bag, while Suzy disappeared into the kitchen. She came back with a place laden with colorful cupcakes.

'You want one?' she asked Estelle.

'I really shouldn't,' Estelle answered.

Kate grabbed one and ate the cupcake with visible pleasure. It made Estelle feel a bit jealous. She stroke her belly, feeling the softness of it.  Then she thought about how she looked in good fitting clothes.

'Well, one cupcake doesn't hurt.'

Estelle left after eating three cupcakes and in a much better mood that when she arrived. Kate and Suzy felt so good about themselves that the cupcakes were quickly followed by other pastry, ending in a great stuffing. Suzy was caressing Kate's belly with both hands, making circles, patting the sides and tickling her belly button. She was amazed how heavy Kate's belly was. Her fingers disappeared under her girlfriend's belly, plowing through the fat of Kate's thighs. Suzy leaned forward and kissed Kate's belly.

'Let's go to bed,' she asked suggestively. It wasn't that late, but she was getting seriously horny.

Kate received the message loud and clear. Suzy helped her get up and walked beside her, holding Kate's belly in one hand, and her butt in the other. The bounces of Kate's body caused by walking turned Suzy on even more.

They helped each other out of their clothes. Standing in only their panties they momentarily looked at each other like they saw the other for the first time. Kate looked at Suzy's huge boobs and drooping double belly, big jiggling thighs and a large quivering butt topped by squeeze-inviting love handles. Suzy looked at Kate full round belly sagging over the panties, her incredible large and soft thighs rivaled by her globular and enormous butt, and then those grand boobs screaming to be grabbed.

Kate was the first to react, lunging forward, taking Suzy's love handles in her hands and pushing herself against her girlfriend. Suzy had just enough time to hold on to Kate's breasts before she was pushed on the bed.

Kate towered above her, fat and horny. Suzy was filled by arousal, grabbed Kate's side rolls and pulled her half on top of her. She fumbled with her hand, trying to find an opening to Kate's wonderful little place. She pushed her hand between belly and thighs and smiled when she found her goal.

Kate was jiggling Suzy's belly, still recovering from their escapade.

'We should tell Estelle that fat sex is amazing,' she said.

Suzy laughed.

'If we do that that it will sound like an invitation for a threesome.'

'Maybe, yes.' Kate chuckled.

'I feel for her. We can only make her feel comfortable. With us it was different. We found out we liked fat and weight gain, and such,' said Suzy.

'I she would just find a guy who likes that too...' replied Kate.

'She needs find out for herself. If she discovers she likes how she looks when she fatter, than that's great. We shouldn't really encourage to get fat if it makes her unhappy.'

Kate let her hand go from Suzy's belly to her boobs.

'You speak wise words,' she said dramatically. Then she added:

'But the three cupcakes she ate tells me that she doesn't need encouraging, just support.'

'Very true,' replied Suzy and smiled.

'You're quite smart yourself.'

'And sexy?'

'You're fat.'

Kate laughed as Suzy fondled with her nipples.

'Fat or sexy... It's the same thing, right?'

I made an account here just to tell you how much I love this story. It's inspiringly great. Not an overload of drama, not being taken advantage of or tricks or revenge, no will they won't they... just solid, gaining, lesbians. Utterly fantastic.

Also; it would be the greatest thing ever if Kate (or Suzy?!) got stuck whilst their partner was there to tease them. It was such a shame Kate got stuck when only her Mom was there!

Keep up the good work!

I don't post often, and I am a horribly infrequent author, but this  is by far my favorite piece of literature and I had to post to tell you what phenomenal work you are doing. I look forward to the rest of the story. Berserker, your art is very impressive and a perfect complement to woodsmont's piece.

Thank you so much for your kind words, expanderjack. It means a lot to me :thumbsup:

I made an account here just to tell you how much I love this story. It's inspiringly great. Not an overload of drama, not being taken advantage of or tricks or revenge, no will they won't they... just solid, gaining, lesbians. Utterly fantastic.

Also; it would be the greatest thing ever if Kate (or Suzy?!) got stuck whilst their partner was there to tease them. It was such a shame Kate got stuck when only her Mom was there!

Keep up the good work!

Wow! Thank you for making an account to react to my story, I'm honored.

As for your suggestion: sounds like something I just might do. Stay tuned ;)

30. Thanksgiving.

Kate woke up with the smell of pancakes, freshly baked apple pie and roasted toast. Her belly immediately rumbled.

'Shush, you'll be fed soon,' she whispered to her belly.

Sometimes after waking up, Kate would explore her body. This time she did it too. She caressed her huge boobs, pushing them together and up to her face. Her nipples poked in air. They sagged to her sides after she let them go, and in doing so revealed the large dome of her belly. She glided her hands past her sides to her love handles and held them in her hands. Then she traced the end of her belly all the way up and wobbled it. Her whole body jiggled. Kate chuckled.

Although her bed was very comfortable, the smell and her empty stomach were great reasons on their own to get up. Kate rolled down her side, felt how her belly pressed against the bed and pushed herself in to a sitting position. She automatically spread her legs to let her belly fall in the opened space.

Kate shook her head to clear her mind of the last fog of sleep and stood up. She put on a pair of panties and a big t-shirt that was a size too small. Kate watched herself in the mirror and saw how her nipples poked out because the fabric was stretch tight around her boobs. The shirt uncovered at least five inches of belly. Kate lifted up her belly and let it go.

She was ready for Thanksgiving.

She jiggled her way to the kitchen, where Suzy was putting the finishing touches to a very abundant breakfast. It was so large that Kate was sure she couldn't eat everything. She'd already smelled the pancakes, toast and apple pie, but there were also donuts, brownies, a bowl of whipped cream, a bowl of strawberries and, of course, a large glass of weight gain shake.

Suzy was working with so much concentration that she hadn't heard Kate. She wore straight out of bed clothes. Large sweatpants and a large t-shirt, this one actually looking like it fit. Still, Suzy's belly and rolls could easily be discovered. Kate tiptoed to her girlfriend. She wanted to grab Suzy's wonderful boobs from behind, and almost accomplished it. She forgot about one thing, though. Her round belly. It bumped against the back of Suzy. Still, Kate managed to succeed. The bump with her belly made Suzy lift up her arms enough for Kate to reach to her boobs and give them a good squeeze.

'You scared me!' yelled Suzy.

'Good,' smiled Kate, still holding Suzy's boobs.

But Suzy slapped her hands away, then slapped the side of her belly and lastly slapped Kate's butt when she walked away to sit.

'You've prepared a huge breakfast,' mentioned Kate, looking at all the food again. Her mouth watered. Finally, Suzy put a plate of tasty muffins on the already full table.

'I don't think I can eat all this,' said Kate.

Suzy smiled.

'There's no time limit, you can eat as long as you want. And I'll will help.'

She winked when she uttered the last words.

'Let the eating games begin,' boomed Kate dramatically and started with taking a large gulp of her shake.

Somewhere in her stuffing, Kate lost her shirt. She vaguely remembered that she and Suzy pulled it off her body. Kate leaned back in the chair, her belly surging forward. Suzy sat next to her and rubbed her belly with both hands. Kate's bust served a table, carrying four donuts and countless of crumbs.

Kate was stuffed to the brim. She thought she couldn't eat another bite, but Suzy kept pushing her.

'One donut and you can take a break. Just one more,' encouraged Suzy.

She leaned forward and her braless boobs, covered by her shirt, touched the side of Kate's belly.

'Come closer, I need to touch you,' said Kate.

The first time Kate had uttered those words, Suzy had been surprised, not knowing exactly what Kate was asking of her and why. Now she fully understood. Touching her served as a distraction.

'Do you want my belly or my boobs?' asked Suzy seriously. No sensuality here.

'Belly.'

Suzy pulled up her shirt and tugged it under her boobs, then pulled the chair closer to Kate. Kate smiled when she squeezed the soft overflowing fat of Suzy's belly. It was also a sign for Suzy to carry on. She grabbed a donut and brought it to Kate's mouth.

Faster than Kate had thought she finished the donut. With the sweet taste of victory she breathed a sigh of relief. Not that she had eaten everything, but she had eaten more than Suzy and she would've thought.

Her belly was incredibly full and feeling tighter than Kate had felt in long time.

'Happy Thanksgiving,' said Suzy, indeed smiling very happily.

'That was the most amazing breakfast ever!' replied Kate.

'Then you will get the most amazing belly rub ever.'

Before she began Suzy put away the uneaten donuts, and noticed that Kate's chest was littered with crumbs and powdered sugar. Kate caught her looking.

'Lick it off,' she said.

'What?'

'Lick the crumbs off my chest.'

Suzy smiled. It was a bit of a roll reversal. Usually Kate was the one doing that, but Suzy thought that her girlfriend deserved this. And maybe a bit more.

'I obviously don't want my shirt to get dirty,' she said and slowly pulled of her shirt.

Most of her shirt was still tugged under her boobs, so Suzy slowly lifted her boobs as well. Kate observed how Suzy immense breasts seemed to pour out in slow motion, until the point was reached where they suddenly flopped down. Her belly jiggled for a second or two.

Suzy leaned forward and stood up. Her breasts stroke past Kate's side. She put her lips around Kate's nipple and caressed it with her tongue. She then took Kate's other breast and did the same.

'Your nipples are clean,' winked Suzy.

She parted Kate's boobs a little more and buried her head between them. She slowly moved upwards, licking and sucking away crumbs and powdered sugar.

Kate wasn't sitting idly by. One hand fondled Suzy's squishy belly, the other squeezed a roll of back fat. Kate wanted more.

Suzy was almost done "cleaning" her. She took Suzy's chin between her thumb and her index finger and lead her lips to her own. A passionate kiss was followed by the familiar grabbing of each other's soft bodies.

With a strength that was fueled by a fiery arousal Kate stood up. The girls looked at each other breathlessly.

Kate hooked a finger behind the waistband of Suzy's sweatpants, feeling the warm softness of Suzy's belly on the back of her hand.

'Follow me.'

Mesmerized, Suzy followed Kate's bouncing butt and quivering thighs, her jiggling love handles and swaying boobs, straight to the bedroom.

'Be honest, does this dress makes me look fat?' asked Kate, giving her voice a worried tone.

Suzy looked at her and laughed. The red dress Kate was wearing was skin tight. It was similar to the stretchy and tight dresses Kate once had bought. The dress just reached over her hips. Every bit covered by the material was accentuated. Kate's soft butt still full belly looked almost spherical. The rolls on her side and back could all be seen. This also included the big roll below Kate's boobs. It was no wonder then that her wider belly button was seen by way of its indentation. Kate's boobs were stuffed in a J-cup bra, and had the appearance of being pushed up, amplifying the size of them. The pushing up may have been partly caused by the tight dress. Her arms quivered, a movement that could be clearly seen through the stretched fabric.

Kate's shelf like butt jutted out proudly, accentuated by the tight dress, balancing out her belly. Her wide hips looked even wider.  The image was perfected by a pair of tight leggings, showcasing every jiggle of her thighs and calves.

'You know what they say. It's your fat that makes you look fat.'

Kate laughed as well.

'It's your food that is making my fat make me look fat.'

'It's your appetite that's makes you eat my food that.... Whatever, I quit.'

Kate raised her fist in the air, creating a jiggles all over her body.

'That means I win!'

Suzy rolled her eyes and focused on her own attire. Unlike Kate, she had decided to play down her fat belly by wearing a loose dress, that accentuated her boobs and butt. Just like her girlfriend though, she wore tight leggings, not white but dark blue.

'How do I look?' she asked Kate, who was putting on make-up.

'Drop dead sexy,' replied Kate.

'I guess we're ready to turn some heads,' said Suzy.

The girls arrived at the place where they had experienced a very fattening summer. Suzy's parents had adjusted to the sight of a fat Kate even quicker that her own parents. Kate caught her mother looking disapprovingly at her dress.

'Do you like my dress?' she asked her mother innocently. She let her hands go over her belly, butt and hips.

'It looks awful tight, Kate. You're still gaining weight?'

Kate smiled, even though she was tired of having the same conversation over and over again.

'I'm happy, mom. And it just happens that I feel even better when I'm bigger.'

As always, her mom sighed and shrugged, then changed the subject.

It didn't take long for Suzy to disappear into the kitchen to help cook the Thanksgiving dinner. She did it together with her mom, who'd taught her a few tricks when Suzy was a child. Their fathers chatted with each other, talking about politics, cars and sports.

'You do make fat look beautiful,' said Kate's mother.

It was so sudden that Kate was speechless.

'Oh. Thanks, mom.'

Her mother smiled.

'When you were in your early teens you looked like a toothpick. Bones sticking out everywhere. You worried me then. Once, when you were twelve, you had seconds at dinner, and then a big dessert. I allowed that, even saying to you that I hoped the dessert would add some curves  to your body. "What if I get really fat?" you asked me. I didn't know what to answer so instead asked you if you wanted to be thin like you were then or really fat. You immediately answered that you wanted to be fat, "with a big butt and big boobs and even a big belly".'

Kate couldn't remember that. Her mother patted her belly.

'I guess you got what you wished for. So when I hear that you're happy with the way you look, I remember the look on that gaunt face of yours, wishing with a dreamy smile to be fat.'

Kate almost had tears in her eyes.

'I thought you didn't like it,' she said.

'I'm just worried about your health. But if you say you're okay, that I'm okay. Even more than that.'

Her mother still had her hand on her belly. Kate laid her hand on top of her mom's.

'And here I thought I shouldn't eat that much with Thanksgiving. I didn't want to upset you and dad.'

Her mother laughed.

'Not eating much during Thanksgiving? That's not the way I raised you, young lady!'

So Kate didn't hold back. Suzy and her mom had created a feast. Dish after dish disappeared into Kate's belly. Dessert proved to be a struggle, but Kate managed to eat it without letting anyone see that she was really stuffing herself silly.

For the second time that day, Kate thought she would burst. In a round of burps she burped the loudest, to the merriment of the two men.

In the living room, her mother poked her in her belly.

'I can't believe how tight it feels. Even with all that fat.'

Kate loved how open her mother talked about her expanded body now.

'I know, it's amazing,' she replied.

Suzy appeared.

'Eh, Kate, I want to look through some stuff in my old bedroom. Do you want to come with me?' she asked Kate.

The excuse was as transparent as it could be, so instead of faking an interested response Kate heaved herself up and followed Suzy upstairs.

'If "looking through some stuff" means rubbing my belly, then I'm in.'

Suzy just pushed Kate on her bed. It creaked dangerously.

'Whoops, we better be careful,' said Kate.

Suzy peeled off Kate's leggings, while Kate did the same with her dress, moving awkwardly to get it passed her butt while also sitting.

Kate's belly was exposed. Suzy looked at that fleshy dome and felt herself getting wet.

She pulled of her leggings and panties in one fluent movement, letting it remain around her ankles. She pulled up her dress and flung herself on the bed, which again creaked ominously.

'Do you want to have a second dessert,' she whispered suggestively.

Kate didn't hesitate. Her belly rub had to wait. She stood up, got on her knees with some difficulty and buried her head between Suzy's thighs, pushing up her belly with her hands and head.

When Kate had found her dessert, Suzy moaned.

Images of the stuffing that morning crossed Suzy's mind. Seeing Kate ate her Thanksgiving followed. And now this.

Best. Thanksgiving. Ever.

31. Buying a Christmas present.

Thanksgiving brought Kate over the 350 lbs mark and as the stores transformed themselves into Christmas paradises, her weight continued to climb steadily. It was a few days before Christmas, and Kate and Suzy had made plans with Estelle and Tasha to go to the mall for Christmas shopping. Like they did last year, Kate and Suzy wanted to buy a special present for each other. While Suzy already had something in mind, Kate wrecked her brains by asking herself what she could give to Suzy. Her girlfriend was a nightmare to buy a gift for. Suzy always said she didn't need anything. She could be happy if you bought her baking powder. This year it was truly hopeless. It had all to do with her weight gain.

'Is there really nothing you really want to have?' pleaded Kate one last time.

She was sitting on two kitchen chairs. Not that if she sat on one chair it would break, it was just so much more comfortable. Suzy was cleaning the counter.

Suzy thought for a second and shook her head.

'Again, no.'

Suzy grabbed Kate's big love handles and squeezed.

'You already gave me so much. All of your gained pounds are a gift to me.'

Kate sighed exasperated.

'But I just know that you're going to buy an amazing gift and what will I give you? Socks. Or gloves.

'Oh, I need gloves!' said Suzy.

'You're just saying that to get rid of me asking you what you want,' replied Kate.

'No really! I need gloves.'

Kate gently pinched her double chin, looking if Suzy spoke the truth. She looked sincere.

'Ok. Gloves...' said Kate, still very much unconvinced.

She shoved a chocolate chip cookie in her mouth. It was great. She immediately took another one.

Suzy brushed away some crumbs of Kate's chest.

'Don't be so sloppy, you'll make stains on your shirt,' scolded Suzy.

'Oh, sorry, mom,' smiled Kate.

It earned her a poke in her soft side.

With her next chocolate chip cookie Kate again took a big bite, now making sure crumbs fell off.

'Oops,' said Kate.

Suzy looked in her direction and rolled her eyes.

'What did I just say?'

Again she brushed off the crumbs, a bit more violent now. Then she looked at Kate's face. It had a cheeky smile.

'Oh! You naughty little cow.'

'What? I like it when my girlfriend touches my boobs, big whoop.'

Suzy narrowed her eyes.

'I like the way you think, miss. But can I offer something better?'

'Sure.'

'Do it when you're topless. No use in possibly staining you shirt.'

Kate grinned.

'I like it, maybe someone would like to help me get topless?'

Suzy peeled of Kate's tight long sleeved shirt, making sure she touched every bit of softness while doing it. After she was done, Kate's JJ cup bra's were next.

Kate pulled her closer, made sure Suzy's belly pressed against her own when Suzy unclasped her bra. Suzy was so close that her chest prevented Kate's boobs from sagging. They exchanged a couple of quick kisses.

'I have enhanced my idea. It's even better now,' commented Suzy.

'Pull of my shirt,' she said.

Kate reached for Suzy's love handles and started to uncover the softness of Suzy. Her girlfriend's double belly shared it's warmth with her own round belly, as Suzy still leaned over against Kate.

Kate wanted to unclasp Suzy bra, but the latter slapped her hand.

'No, not yet.'

Suzy took three chocolate chip cookies and stuffed them in her cleavage.

'Be quick, or the chocolate will melt,' stated Suzy.

'But you have to use your lips.'

Kate leaned forward and managed to pull a cookie out of Suzy's cleavage. This went on for about two dozen cookies. When they were gone, two things had happened. Kate's chest was littered with crumbs and Suzy's cleavage was stained with chocolate.

Suzy freed her boobs from her bra. A few crumbs fell on the floor. She didn't have to tell Kate was she had to do. Kate leaned forward again and licked Suzy's boobs. It was great to feel the warmth of the soft skin and taste the sweetness of the chocolate. She pushed Suzy's breasts up against her head.

Things were escalating when by chance Suzy looked at the time.

'Shit, Kate, were late! We need to clean ourselves up!'

The girls were standing in the bus. All the seats were taken and Kate had to push away a couple of people to park her enormous butt. Some were still looking rather taken aback at the side of Kate and Suzy. It also could be that the stares were because they saw a fat girl and a way fatter girl holding each other tightly. Suzy had her arm wrapped around Kate's back, right above her big butt. Her hand disappeared under the jacket Kate wore, and nobody could see that she was fondling a big love handle.

Arriving at the mall they both saw it was awfully busy. Suzy walked behind Kate. Not only could she watch the jiggling mass of Kate's lower body, but her girlfriend also cleared the way. Most people obviously didn't think they would win a bump with Kate. Others who were not so careful yelped in surprise as Kate's hips pushed them away.

When they arrived at their meeting point they saw Tasha and Estelle were already there. Tasha looked great. She had kept true to her weight loss journey and it was because of Estelle's weight gain that she now was the lightest and the slimmest of the group. Tasha had gotten a lovely hourglass figure with full boobs and a good ass. She still had a sizeable tummy poking out, though.

Estelle had gained more weight. Her jacket looked rather tight, spanned across her belly. Just like Kate and Suzy, she wore leggings. Her big thighs complimented her wide butt. A nice double chin bulged over the neck of her jacket.

'We've been waiting for ten minutes!' blurted out Estelle.

'It's not that bad,' said Tasha quickly.

'Sorry, we got caught up...' began Kate, but didn't know how to finish. She could hardly tell what had happened in the kitchen.

Oh, if only we had more time, thought Kate, picturing Suzy's warm and sweet boobs.

'... trying out a new recipe,' finished Suzy.

Estelle looked at Kate.

'And was it good?'

'It was heavenly,' answered Kate, winking to Suzy who smirked.

'Ok, what's the plan?,' said Tasha.

They decided to split up for an hour and agreed meeting each other at a diner. Kate would go with Tasha and Suzy with Estelle.

'I need something special for Suzy,' said Kate to Tasha, almost immediately after the group parted ways.

'What does she want?' asked Tasha.

Kate sighed.

'Nothing. Yeah, gloves...'

'Well, why don't you buy gloves then?'

'Because they're stupid. And besides, she doesn't really need them. I caught her hiding three pair of gloves. Three!'

Kate dug her hands in her hips.

'I need thinking food.'

Tasha had learned to ignore Kate's eating habits. She was actually surprised of herself that the sight of a fat Kate didn't come over as strange anymore.

'There's a hot dog stand,' she said.

'Nice! Come on,'

At the stand Kate asked if Tasha wanted one as well.

'No...' answered Tasha, not very convincing.

'Oh Tash, one hot dog. Look how tiny you are next to me! Really, one hot dog doesn't hurt, right?'

Tasha hesitated.

'Oh, why not.'

Armed with hot dogs the two girls browsed shop after shop. Kate was on the verge of utter disillusion. Would she really had to buy gloves? She looked on her watch and almost screamed when she saw they only had fifteen minutes left. Tasha had walked into a clothes store that sold clothes that used to fit Kate perfectly but now not at all. Kate hurriedly walked in and ignored the almost saddened looks she got from a stupid fit looking employee. In her hurry she bumped against Tasha who just walked out of a dressing room.

'Nice dress,' said Kate, admiring Tasha diminished but still great curves.

'Thanks. Why were you running?'

Kate almost laughed. She hadn't been running at all. Just walking at a fast pace.

'We only have fifteen minutes! There's still one shop I want to check. It's the one with the kitchen stuff.'

Kate pictured herself buying an oven mitt and almost gave up there and then.

'I know the store, why don't you go ahead, I'll come later.'

Kate left Tasha with her dress and pushed and bumped herself a way through the crowd. The responses she got were almost tantalizing, if she had been in the mood. She found the store, but after a few minutes in it she knew it was hopeless.

Gloves it would be, sighed Kate.

She waited next to a large plush Santa Claus for Tasha. It took her friend longer to come than Kate would've thought and was already thinking Tasha had lost the way when her short and slim friend appeared with two cheeseburgers in her hands, one with two bites out.

'Tasha, what's this?' asked Kate surprised. This was old Tasha behavior.

'I don't know. I saw a stand with burger and suddenly I stood there with these in my hands.'

'Delicious,' stated Kate. She took a big bite from the cheeseburger.

It didn't take long for the cheeseburgers to disappear. Kate was cleaning her hand with a napkin when she pushed against the plush Santa Claus. Moving it back, Kate finally saw what he was wearing and why exactly he was standing there. The Santa Claus had a large apron on, with "Happy Christmas"  on it. Above the Santa Claus was a sign. "Have your own personalized apron, with a message of your choosing. Includes images. Go to www.personalizedaprons.com.'

Kate stared at it. Then smiled and laughed. She hugged Tasha, pushing her friend's head right into her bust.

Tasha resurfaced looking quite shocked.

'What's wrong!'

'Nothing! I know what I'm going to give! All thanks to you. If you hadn't made me stand here with that delicious cheeseburger I would've never found out!'

Kate giggled.

Personalized aprons. Amazing.

Kate heard the familiar sounds of Suzy cooking dinner. She felt the urge to tiptoe to her computer. Squeezing her belly hang she went to the website. It was very simple. You could choose between kinds of aprons, sizes, colors and then you had to put in the message you wanted, or upload a picture, and you could even choose were on the apron the message or picture would be placed. When Kate got to the message she thought about what she wanted to say. She suddenly got a great idea. Instead of one apron, she would buy two. On the first she put "Suzy. World's best chef.'

On the second one she put:

"Best feeder ever."

Kate uploaded two pictures for the second one. One was a picture taken when Kate was skinny and fit. The other was from two weeks ago. Both were taken a bit from the side. Kate chose for the option to stylize the pictures, so that instead of picture quality, the images would be all black. A thin figure and a fat figure.

Kate thought it was hot and hoped Suzy would think the same.

Later that night, when Kate and Suzy went to bed, Kate grinned for the millionth of times. She was just so happy with her present.

'Okay, I can't take it anymore, I want to know. Ever since you came back with Tasha you've been grinning like a fool. What have you bought?' asked Suzy.

'Nothing,' said Kate, smiling wide.

'Smart ass,' retorted Suzy.

'Big ass, you mean,' replied Kate, uncovering her behind by pulling down her leggings.

'More like Godzill-ass,' commented Suzy angrily. She wanted to know what Kate had bought. She hoped nothing crazy or embarrassing. What was wrong with gloves?

'What have you bought? Or ordered?' she asked again, undressing.

'What have yóu bought?' asked Kate, still smiling. She had so much fun.

'I'm not telling you...' answered Suzy, immediately realizing she had walked into a trap with her eyes open.

'Damn it,' she cursed.

'Oh? What a foul words coming out of such a lovely mouth,' said Kate as they laid down in bed.

Kate moved herself closer to a sulking Suzy.

'Maybe I need to make sure no such words will come out again?'

'Yeah, how? asked Suzy, now more curious.

Kate leaned in for a kiss.

'And?' she asked Suzy.

'I expected more,' replied Suzy.

Kate nodded, quasi thoughtful.

'My lips are just part of my body. You can kiss a lot more.'

With that said she threw the covers away and let Suzy see her fat body.

Suzy watched as Kate slowly trailed her hand across her body. It went past her enormous boobs, the big roll of fat below it, her round and huge belly. Her hand disappeared when it went to Kate's amazing butt.

'There's also a secret, hidden place, but you have to earn that,' said Kate.

Suzy got up on her hands and knees and pushed Kate on her back, leaning forward. Kate wasted no time grabbing the dangling boobs. Suzy too got a hold of a pair of big boobs. Their bellies pressed against each other in such a fashion that it aroused them.

Kate spread her legs as far as she could and pulled up her belly. The message was clear. She felt herself getting wet, when Suzy suddenly asked:

'What have you bought?'

'Seriously?' reacted Kate.

Suzy smiled.

'No.'

She began kissing Kate's boobs, going lower and lower. Kate moaned even before Suzy's head disappeared behind her belly to kiss her so-called "hidden place".

Between thoughtless moaning and breathless kissing Kate thought about how she couldn't wait for Suzy reaction on her gift.

You could integrate Estelle in the main story, since I personally prefer slight weight gain and Kate and Suzy are heading in the extreme direction. Just for fun. She could move in or go to the gym with Kate. I love that self consciousness.

32. Christmas.

Kate grinned. She was home alone and just ten minutes ago her presents for Suzy had arrived. She hid it someplace where she hoped Suzy wouldn't find it. Tonight was Christmas Eve and tomorrow morning Kate hoped to see a very glad girlfriend. Kate thought that the two aprons would surprise Suzy quite a bit.

She looked at the time and saw that Suzy wouldn't be home for a while. She decided to walk half an hour on the treadmill. She'd been a bit lazy the last few days, snacking even more, and she really should think about her exercise.

She dressed down to her underwear, and put on an older pair of leggings and stretchy top. Old meant really tight, but at least Kate felt comfortable sweating in them. She stepped on the treadmill and started her walk. Thirty minutes later she walked out of breath in to the bedroom. It hadn't gone very well. Not only was she out of breath, but her leg muscles hurt and for the first time ever Kate really felt obese.

She stripped down naked to go for a shower and stopped to look at herself in the mirror. Her enormous boobs drooped on her huge round belly, which hang over nothing, blocking the view of her vagina. She watched as incredibly large thighs jiggled, a movement that went up to her gigantic butt.

Kate thought she looked sexy. But she also had a mindboggling realization.

She didn't want to get fatter anymore.

It was a thought that had lingered in her mind for a few days now. She first had it when she realized she had eaten a dozen of brownies without really tasting them. It meant that she wasn't eating to enjoy the food, but just to get fatter or because it was an automatic habit. She was disappointed then. But now, after her thirty minute walk, Kate really felt her weight. And the walking itself was becoming more difficult. She still could make good distances, but her bulk made her slow and if she was honest she didn't walk, but waddled. And she waddled for a while now.

Kate had told Suzy before. If she thought she was big enough she would stop gaining. And Kate thought she was big enough. It shouldn't be so upsetting. But it was the day before Christmas and Kate had bought those aprons. It was just too much. She burst out in tears.

Suzy got home. She'd brought some really nice Christmas cupcakes. She laughed when she thought about how with "some" she actually meant twenty. Kate wasn't in the living room or in the kitchen and she didn't heard the someone in the shower or walking the treadmill, so Suzy used her powers of deduction to guess that Kate was in the bedroom.

She opened the door and saw a naked Kate sitting on the bed, crying softly into her hands. It scared Suzy.

'Kate? What happened? What's wrong?'

She sat next to her girlfriend and pushed herself against Kate by wrapping an arm around her.

It took a while for Kate to calm down.

'I... I'm so sorry.'

'For what?' asked Suzy. What could Kate have done. She got an idea.

'Oh, you're not crying because you don't have a Christmas present, do you?'

Kate thought about the apron she designed. Best feeder ever. She immediately started sobbing again.

'No,' she cried.

'What's wrong? You can tell me.'

Kate pulled herself together.

'I don't want to gain more weight...' she muttered.

Suzy let go of Kate. The latter thought this was a sign of bitter disappointment.

'I'm sorry! I know, the timing sucks. It's Christmas and I have bought this really nice present but now I suddenly discovered that I don't want to gain weight anymore. Maybe later in life, but not now . I was on the treadmill but earlier this week -' Kate started to ramble, but stopped when Suzy slapped her forehead so hard that the sound almost echoed.

'That's it!' yelled Suzy.

'What's it?' asked Kate teary eyed and confused.

'Yesterday, you were eating donuts, remember?'

Kate had eaten a lot yesterday, but she remembered.

'I was looking at you and thought something was off. I didn't know what, though, and forgot about it. But now I know!'

'You do?' Kate wasn't really sure what Suzy was talking about.

'I have this theory. I think you have eaten too much for too long. Eating stuff has become an automatic behavior. Get it?'

Kate thought about how she had eaten those brownies absentmindedly. She'd thought then about eating being an automatic habit. It was the same with those donuts Suzy was talking about. Habit or behavior, Suzy was right.

'Yes, I get it and I think you're right.'

'I knew it!' said Suzy almost glad.

Kate looked to Suzy's smiling face.

'Wait. You're not angry? Or sad? Disappointed? I've been crying for almost fifteen minutes because I thought you'd hate me!' said Kate, a bit offended.

Suzy laughed.

'Oh Kate. You're naked, sweaty and crying and still I think you're the sexiest female specimen in the world. The fact that you don't want to gain weight only means we have to adapt. But you know when I was disappointed?'

'No.'

'When you ate those donuts without that twinkle in your eyes, or that dreamy smile. You stuffed them in your mouth and that was it. That's not why I make them.'

'Sorry,' apologized Kate.

'No, it's both of our faults,' said Suzy.

After a short silence, Kate asked the question.

'So what are we going to do with Christmas.'

Suzy looked at her expectantly.

'Do you think you have it in you to enjoy a couple of days filled with eating. Just till New Years Eve. About a week long of eating like you did so long, and after that we can change you're eating patterns. See it like a celebration of your weight gain.'

Kate was immensely relieved. The discovery that she didn't want to actively gain weight had hit her hard. But she was determined that, whatever her views now, she would make the coming days worth it. She would eat like never before.

She patted her round belly.

'I'm ready for a week long feast, but you've to promise me one thing.'

'Ok.'

'If you catch me zoning out while eating, you have to say it.'

Suzy grinned.

'No problem. By the way, I've cupcakes!'

Kate woke up. In the seconds that it took her to go from a sleep daze to fully awake she realized it was Christmas day. Images of the previous night flew threw her mind. The cupcakes had been wonderful. Suzy had been even more attentive than usual. Kat had asked if she wanted her to gain more weight. Suzy had responded with: "You're sexy when you're fat, even sexier when you're happy'.

After the cupcakes, more pastry and more food had come into Kate's belly. In a way, it had been a day like so many others. But somehow it was way more profound.

Kate looked next to her and saw that Suzy was still sleeping. She couldn't take in any longer. She wanted to know what Suzy had bought her and she wanted to find out even more how Suzy would like her presents.

Kate prodded Suzy in her belly. However, that body part was way too soft to allow for a good poke. Kate aimed for Suzy's ribcage, somewhere behind that layer of fat, but saw that a meaty arm was in front of it.

Kate chose for a whole other way. She began kissing Suzy on her round cheeks. It took a few seconds, but Suzy awoke with a smile on her face. She immediately nestled herself against Kate, cradling and squeezing Kate's round belly. She kissed Kate's big boobs.

They both said something at the same time.

'Merry Christmas, sexy,' said Suzy.

'Presents!' yelled Kate.

Suzy wobbled Kate's belly.

'You're just like a child. So impatient!'

They both got out of bed. Kate put on some rather tight underwear.

'Is that my bra?' asked Suzy.

'Oops! How did it got at my side?' said Kate.

'Must have happened last night. We were quite...wild.'

Kate recalled flying garments.

'Oh yeah.'

She wanted to pull off the bra, but Suzy stopped her.

'No, I think it's hot. I used to have much bigger boobs and now look at how my bra fits you.'

Kate looked at the rim of fat bulging over the cups.

'Wow, you have small boobs,' she smiled.

They jiggled their way to a tiny Christmas tree. Kate's two aprons for Suzy and Suzy's present for her laid under it.

'You start,' offered Suzy.

Kate quickly grabbed her present. It wasn't that big, but she knew that small equaled good. Unwrapping her present she saw a beautiful necklace. It had a gorgeously crafted fertility goddess.

'It's maybe not that decent, but when I saw it I immediately thought of you,' blushed Suzy.

Kate had tears in her eyes.

'Oh, it's wonderful! I'm so glad I didn't buy gloves!'

While Kate was still admiring her necklace, Suzy unwrapped her first present. She smiled when she saw it was an apron.

'Oh, that's nice!'

Then she saw what was written on it. "Suzy. World's best chef.'

'Oh!'

Suzy held the apron tight against her chest.

'I love it!'

Kate smiled and pointed at the second present.

Suzy quickly unwrapped it. She laughed when she read the words "best feeder ever.', and stared at the two black figures. One thin and fit, the other fat and curvy.

Her mouth fell open.

'Is that you?'

'Yes. So that everyone can see you're truly the best feeder ever. It's a bit ironic now that we have decided that I don't -'

'Shush! Kate, this is the best present ever!'

They kissed.

'I'm going to try out the apron!' yelled Suzy eager and ran to the kitchen.

Kate smiled proudly. Her presents were awesome.

Kate only caught glimpses of Suzy. Most of the time she stood in the kitchen. When Kate wanted to have some breakfast she got brushed off with a batch of cookies. Cookies! For breakfast!

Somewhat angrily Kate shoveled them in her mouth, sitting on the couch, still only dressed in underwear. Suddenly a thought hit her.

Don't zone out during eating. I have to taste the cookies!

She noticed that her bust was littered with crumbs.

'Oh, this again,' muttered Kate.

Suzy hurried by, going from the kitchen to the bedroom and back again.

Kate shook her head.

After a few more minutes, she heard Suzy clearing her throat very theatrically. Kate looked in the direction of the kitchen and gasped when Suzy appeared.

Suzy was wearing the naughty apron, with the text "best feeder ever". Kate grinned when she saw how it fit. It was tight. But the reason she gasped was that Suzy only wore her apron. Nothing else. Suzy's huge boobs were stuffed into the apron, complete with a rim of overflowing boob fat. Way hotter was the great amount of side boob. It was enough for Kate to want to get up and kiss the soft skin of Suzy's boobs.

The apron was spanned tight around Suzy's double belly. Love handles poked out at either side. Below the apron Suzy's fat quivering thighs looked ready to be squeezed. Suzy turned around and revealed her naked back. Her thighs, butt and back looked so great that Kate felt herself getting horny. To make it even better, Suzy shook her butt. Kate watched it shake and bounce.

'And?' she asked.

'So. Freaking. Hot.'

Suzy smiled.

'I'll be right back.'

Just then Kate saw that Suzy was wearing highs heels and lace socks. Her arousal climbed when she watched Suzy's ass jiggled out of sight.

Soon enough Kate returned. With a Santa Claus hat and, more importantly, breakfast. Well, breakfast....

Suzy carried a plate with an entire cheesecake and a huge container filled with weight gain shake.

Kate's eyes bulged out.

'Now I know you don't want to get fatter, but we still have weight gain shake left. So I thought....'

Suzy suddenly got a bit insecure.

'It is okay, right?'

'Suzy,' said Kate, almost whispering.

'I don't care if I gain twenty pounds from now to New Years. If it means I will eat like this, I really don't care for a weight gain shake or two. Besides, we are having a week long feast, right? And good lord, you look hot.'

Suzy breathed a sigh of relief and put down her heavy load. She cut a piece and poured some shake in a glass.

'We're gonna have so much fun the coming days,' she smiled.

Kate laughed. She raised her tall glass of weight gain shake.

'Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.'

What a chapter, so many emotions!!. Wonderful job Woodsmont, this is really an outstanding piece.

Here is the illustration for this chapter. It took more time and effort than usual, because I worked the two girls separated and then put them together, it's 2 illustrations in 1. Hope you guys enjoy it altogether with this amazing episode!!

post-1413-14514086335263_thumb.jpg

33. New Year's Eve - Preparation.

Kate and Suzy kept true to their agreement. The days from Christmas to New Year's Eve was one big week of celebratory stuffings, food orgies and sex. Kate felt the mixed emotions of enjoying every moment of it and growing in her conviction that she wanted to stop her weight gain in the new year.  Even Suzy was getting enthusiastic about their new step in life. She once confided to Kate:

'It's like I'm living in a dream right now, where I can keep giving you food and have sex with you. But somehow I really get excited at the thought of a big stuffing two or three times in a week. I will make it so special and I just know you'll going to love it.'

Kate had swallowed down a bite of a cinnamon roll and had said:

'It will be as great as this, with one big advantage. We can keep doing it forever.'

That was something that attracted the both girls enormously. Somehow, deep down, they both had known that they couldn't live like they had forever. Kate especially. The rather fast weight gain had been great, but also unfeasible. The new lifestyle they would develop would be one for the long term.

Kate awoke on New Year's Eve with a feeling like she was being smothered. Opening her eyes she saw that Suzy had snuggled against her, with one arm wrapped below her huge boobs, pushing them up in her face. Kate's view consisted mostly of her two breasts and Suzy's sleeping, double chinned face on her shoulder. Suzy's breasts and belly were pressed against the side of Kate's body and she felt how Suzy's leg pushed up her belly a bit.

Although Kate didn't really lay comfortable being hugged like that, the image looked incredibly sweet to her. Luckily, the arm that was on Suzy's side wasn't squished between the two bodies, instead laying across Suzy's pillow. Kate placed her hand on Suzy's soft back, immediately finding a cute roll of back fat. She gently fondled it and almost dozed off again when Suzy moved, waking up with big yawn.

Suzy first looked at the two massive mounds in front of her, then looked in Kate's smiling face.

'Someone thinks I'm a big teddy bear.'

Suzy kissed Kate.

'Well, you are my big teddy bear.'

Suzy wanted to free Kate of her hug but a slight push of Kate at her back made it clear that she could stay. For a while, she stroke Kate's breasts with her thumb.

'Are you ready for a last, all day stuffing?' asked Suzy with a grin.

Kate slapped her belly, making it wobble against Suzy's body.

'You bet I am. Give me your best.'

Estelle stepped into the bathroom and peeled of her tight panties. She felt her belly pushing against her thighs went she bent over. Looking into the mirror she saw a plump girl. She would've never suspected that she would be ever so big. Her belly bothered her the most. It had two creases that worried her. The first was in the middle, where it looked like her belly divided in two, even when she stood up like now. The other was the deeper crease that led to her love handles. It signaled that her belly started to hang.

She poked her belly. It was so soft! She jiggled her fat and watched her boobs bounce. She was disappointed that her boobs hadn't gotten bigger like her belly. Not that she wanted to have enormous boobs like Kate and Suzy, although she had to admit that their big boobs had a large degree of sexuality. The upside was that her breasts were still firm. Estelle cupped them in her hands and squeezed her nipples.

She let them fall and shifted her attention to her wide butt and huge thighs. She shook her legs to look at her squishy lower body. Her butt and thighs were growing out of every pair of pants she had.

So why didn't she stop growing?

Estelle always had a cycle, born out of her love/hate relationship with exercise. She thought that exercise should have a clear goal, like losing weight. So whenever Estelle's clothes got too tight, whenever her somewhat flat belly started to bulged out and whenever her thighs started to rub together, she would go to the gym and diet. When she was slim again, she stopped going and relaxed her eating habits, causing the cycle to begin again.

She remembered how the last time she had postponed her "going to the gym" part to the point where she almost didn't fit into her clothes. She had gone to the gym with Tasha and Kate to lose that weight. Then something different happened. Kate started to get fatter. It was her chance to be the thinnest, the fittest. That was her goal. And she succeeded.

But then came her months long vacation to Europe. Away from Kate, away from the gym. Estelle had gained her weight back plus some more and had felt like a blimp. However, when she saw how fat Kate had become, she felt small. And they way Kate and Suzy talked about weight gain had been strangely inspiring.

Estelle had wanted to complete her cycle. To go to the gym, with Tasha, and to lose the weight. But she couldn't. Instead she ate more.

And now she looked like this.

If she was with Kate and Suzy Estelle felt comfortable with her weight gain and her fatter body. She could see their stares of approval. It flattered her that lesbians like them thought she was pretty. But she liked boys and the attentions from them had gotten less and less.

Maybe she the time was right to lose weight. New Year's resolutions and all that. Yeah, that sounded good.

It sounded so good even that Estelle's mood brightened. She showered and hummed when she returned to her bedroom. She squeezed herself into sweat pants and sweat shirt. Formerly baggy, the attire now was tight. Estelle looked at it thoughtfully, and slapper her forehead.

Kate, Suzy, Tasha and she had agreed to go to a big college New Year's Eve party. She just realized she had nothing to wear.

Maybe Kate had something.

Suzy wore her feeder apron. She had it tied tight on purpose, knowing that Kate enjoyed the view. She only wore leggings, meaning that the apron was the only thing keeping her upper body covered. Suzy smiled when she saw how Kate's eyes alternated between looking at the cake she held up in one hand or her deep cleavage.

'Are you in for a delicious cream cake?' asked Suzy seductively.

'Meh, I guess,' replied Kate, acting cool.

'I guess?'

'Yeah, whatever.'

But Kate laughed.

'Just give me the damn thing. It's looks amazing!'

When they were half way Suzy had a little accident. She had uncovered her boobs and when leaning forward she was clumsy enough that both of her big breasts crashed into the cake. Of course, it was all planned.

'Oops,' said Suzy innocently.

'Oops, indeed. You ruined the cake! And look at your boobs...'

Kate shook her head as if it was all a big shame.

'I'll help you clean up,' she said.

Suzy bent over to Kate, who leaned forward to take Suzy's cake covered nipples in her mouth. Kate pulled the apron down and grabbed Suzy's belly hang. She pulled Suzy closer.

Suzy felt how her boobs were rubbed my Kate's lips and how her nipples were being fondled by a playful tongue. She guided Kate's hand downwards, to her crotch. Kate knew what to do. She was everywhere. Suzy's boobs, belly, crotch. Suzy moaned.

'Hello, anybody home?'

A familiar voice out of nowhere. Suzy and Kate almost screamed.

Suzy quickly made her apron right, while Kate was adjusting her shirt. Kate only wore panties and a very tight shirt, but to Suzy that was still better than being topless.

'Hello?' asked Estelle again.

Suzy signed to Kate that she had to go. Kate heaved herself up, but before she could leave Suzy quickly pointed at her mouth. Kate's lips were smeared with cake. She quickly cleaned it and waddled out of the kitchen.

'Hey, Estelle! What's up,' asked Kate as casual as possible, and guided Estelle to the living room.

'Wow, you ass is gigantic!' exclaimed Estelle.

'Well, yeah... You've seen it before,' replied Kate.

'Not when you're wearing panties...'

Estelle looked at Kate's enormous butt cheeks and huge thighs. They quivered and shook with every movement, and seemed to continue afterwards for a few seconds.

'And you're not wearing a bra!'

'Eh, we didn't expect visits,' said Kate, hoping that Estelle would say why she was here. She let herself fall on the couch.

'You're getting big, Kate. I mean really big,' said Estelle, both amazed as a bit worried.

'I've been eating lots these days. Suzy and I are going to change our lifestyle, beginning tomorrow.

'Oh? Where does that come from?'

Kate smiled.

'You already said it. I'm getting really big. I don't want to get any bigger.'

Estelle shook her head quickly, as if she had to let go of a thought.

'You and not getting fatter. It's hard to believe.'

'Yeah... How are those sweat pants?' asked Kate.

'Ouch... I guess I deserved that,' replied Estelle, stroking her bulging thighs.

'It's why I'm here. I don't have any clothes to wear for tonight.'

Kate laughed.

'I knew it! You've come to us for my old clothes! Let's go find you something,'

'Wait, is that cake on your shirt?' asked Estelle, seeing a stain and something around it. Whipped cream?'

'Big boobs, ha ha, sometimes you blunder and you suddenly press you're boobs into cake... Ha ha... Ha..'

Estelle could imagine. No, she definitely didn't want boobs as big as Kate's.

On their way to the old clothes they bumped into Suzy, who looked comfy in a pair of leggings and a shirt.

'Hi, Estelle!'

'Oh, hey. I'm here for clothes. Again.'

'Oh, let me help you. Kate, put on some pants!'

While Estelle was looking Suzy gave Kate a disapproving stare. However, once Estelle was out of sight she acted like she wiped of sweat from her forehead. Kate sighed relieved and waddled to a pair of leggings.

Tasha glanced at the table in front of her. At what was on the table, to be exact. It was almost mysterious, like it had zapped into existence. A box filled with a dozen donuts. Tasha had wanted to buy one. Just one. Nothing special, a treat to celebrate her weight loss this year. Then she started to have additional thoughts. One donut isn't a celebration. Why not more donuts? Why not a dozen donuts? So Tasha had come home with a box of donuts.

That was part one of the problem.

Part two was that she had eaten seven, right after each other. And she had her eighth donut in her hand. Her other hand lay on her full belly. It used to cover most of her lap, now it rested slightly on her rather firm thighs. Her weight loss had been amazing.

Tasha had loved her journey from very fat to a bit chubby, with fat in the right places. Her workouts, her new view on healthy food, it had invigorated her. Had.

Tasha had found something again. Her sweet tooth. She took a bite out of her eighth donut. She blamed her friends. Kate with her love for eating food. Suzy with her love for making delicious food. Estelle for seemingly giving up on her hot bikini body. It was so hard to keep losing weight and to keep restricting her diet around those type of friends. Kate's confidence in her fat body made her so sexy. And she carried it so well. It was hard for Tasha to look negatively at Kate's weight gain. It only made things so much harder when she felt herself falter.

Why would she lose more weight if she only needed to be confident. Maybe she could be as sexy as Kate, even at a higher weight.

Tasha stood up, with her donut and the box, and walked to her bedroom. She checked herself out in the mirror. She had worked so hard on losing her big belly, on getting a pert butt and she had succeeded. Even now, when still having a jiggly butt and a small pot belly, Tasha was incredibly proud. Her boobs had only gotten a bit smaller, a lucky situation. Tasha pictured herself as big as Kate, heavier than she had ever been.

That image of herself looked as good as she looked now. Maybe even better.

Tasha took a bite out of her ninth donut. Delicious.

She should be careful how much she ate. Tasha had her eyes set on a dress and didn't want to attend the party with a stuffed gut.

Kate first put on a bra. She stuffed her heavy load in to the cups of her JJ-size bra and put on back her tight shirt. Before she could continue with her leggings Suzy and Estelle walked in, just when she bent over.

'Nice view,' cooed Suzy.

Kate smiled.

'Maybe I should shake it?'

Without waiting for an answer she wiggled her hips and let the fat on her lower body shake and quiver.

Suzy looked at it with a grin. Estelle was fascinated. Kate's huge fat ass was... well, fat. It should disgust her, or make her sad that Kate's former firm butt now had expanded into a enormous jiggling mass of fat. But there was no denying that Kate's butt was still impossible spherical, a typical shelf-ass. It was an image of extreme fertility. It oozed sexiness.

Kate stopped shaking her butt. Estelle watched as the last jiggling faded away.

'Can I touch your butt?'

'Did you say my butt?' asked Kate surprised. Suzy had the same expression.

Estelle blushed.

'Yeah. I just want to find out how it feels.'

Kate shrugged and locked eyes with Suzy, who nodded.

'Okay. Poke it or whatever you want.'

Estelle placed a hand on a butt cheeks and pushed it a bit into the softness. She pressed her fingers further in. It was so squishy!

Estelle let go.

'And?' asked Kate.

'It's... soft.'

Nobody knew what to say.

'Awkward,' remarked Suzy and directed Estelle's attention on the clothes they had brought with them.

'Try those pants,' she said.

Estelle peeled off her sweat pants, showing her quivering, thick thighs and her jiggling butt.

'I don't have to touch your butt to know it's soft,' said Kate to Estelle.

'So why exactly did you want to touch mine. Because you wanted to feel a freaky big butt?'

Usually Estelle didn't care if people misunderstood her, but this was too much.

'No, it wasn't that at all! When you shook you butt I thought I should feel negative about it, but instead I found out that I think your butt oozed sexiness.'

'Oh,' replied Kate. She did not expect that at all.

'And what do you think about your butt?' asked Suzy.

'It's big and yes, it's soft. I should probably lose weight and get rid of this belly too.'

Estelle prodded and squeezed her belly and butt.

'What was that? You jiggled your belly and butt like there was fly you wanted to get off,' remarked Suzy.

'Instead of you guys, I don't really like getting fat.'

'Nonsense,' said Kate.

'Ridiculous,' replied Suzy.

'No, really!' said Estelle.

'Do you like to eat?' questioned Suzy.

'Do you like it to pat you tummy when it's full?' asked Kate.

'Do you want to lose weight because you want to look thin, or because it's the norm?'

'When you look in the mirror do you feel sad that you gained weight, or confused because you don't really care?'

Estelle experienced a rising shock that made her legs tremble and her heart flutter. She did like to eat. And she did become confused when she couldn't muster the sadness of disgust at seeing her fatter body.

'Nobody wants to date a fat chick,' she muttered, revealing her prime reason for not feeling comfortable with her expanded body.

'What did you say?' asked Suzy.

'You guys have it great with each other. But me... Who wants to date someone with a belly like this,' said Estelle, now on the verge of crying. She plopped on the bed and covered her face with her hands. She didn't hear how Suzy whispered something to Kate, who walked to the laptop.

'Do you know what an FA is?' asked Suzy her.

'No.'

'It means fat admirer. It's more or less the same as a chubby chaser. It's someone who likes it when girls are chubby or fat.'

Kate sat down next to Estelle.

'And there are websites dedicated to fat admirers and chubby or fat women.'

'We can guarantee you that tonight at the party, there will be at least one fat admirer,'

Estelle was a bit confused.

'How can you know that. And what has it to do with me?'

'We just know. We have learned to see the signs. A stare and an appreciated grin, for example. It doesn't matter. And what it has to do with you? Stand up,' said Suzy.

Estelle stood up. Suzy placed her hand on her belly and started to rub it gently. Then Kate grabbed her butt and softly squeezed it.

'What the hell?' mumbled Estelle.

'Just feel it. How does it feel to be touched like that.'

Estelle first felt uncomfortable. Then she discovered how Kate and Suzy made her bigger body an instrument of sensuality. Each rub and squeeze brought Estelle to a higher level of arousal.

'Ok, I got it,' said Estelle quickly.

'Do you want a man to do that to you?' asked Suzy.

'Yes.'

'Even when it is possible that you'll get fatter?' asked Kate.

'Yes.'

'We ask you again, Estelle. Do you like being fatter?'

Estelle swallowed.

'Yes, I do.'

Kate and Suzy smiled.

Here's a new illustration, portraying Tasha and Estelle (first appearance!!). I've beien wanting  to draw these two (specially, specially Estelle) for a long now, and this last chapter finally gave me the chance, since is very focus on Kate and Suzy's lovely friends.

I tried to give Tasha a good girl - childish looking, since she has always been so nice and kind-hearted. On the other hand, I've always imagine Estelle as a badass girl, really cool and sexy and I tried to show that drawing her in hosiery and with some small details like a nose piercing and a tatoo.

Hope you guys like this one and won't miss so much Kate's fatass :P

PS: Click here for a better resolution / zoom:  http://orig08.deviantart.net/62c7/f/2015/244/4/9/kate_and_suzy_09_by_berserker1133-d97yv30.jpg

post-1413-14514089149927_thumb.jpg

Going thru withdrawal! Miss your daily updates! Are you going to tell us how much Suzy and Kate weigh? Are Estelle and Tasha going to start gaining out of control? ... Maybe Kate and Suzy could host study groups or dinners while Estelle and Tasha's weight gain starts to take off... We miss you!!!