The sculpting of Kate

Woodsmont

That’s a great story! I like Kate’s (and Suzy’s) weight gain very much.

I hope that Estelle will gain her lost weight back and then some on her voyage to Europe. You don’t work out when you are travelling, do you? Perhaps Estelle will discover new favorite foods over there.

Even the imagination of kate’s mother gaining weight might be sexy.

12. Hired

Kate was waiting in small office belonging to the manager of the Patisserie Café. She had her job interview and was a nervous wreck. She wished her belly wasn’t so full.

She did enjoy the great feeling of having good fitted clothes. She’d almost forgot how that felt. Her bra fit, her thong fit, and her pants and t-shirt. Kate had listened to the advice of Suzy to buy everything baggy. Suzy didn’t trust Kate enough with perfectly fitted clothes. A couple of pounds could ruin everything. Kate had been offended first, but later saw the wisdom of it. She bought clothes a size up, some even two sizes just in case.

Now she was wearing a pair of jeggings. They were awesome. She was so happy to find them in discount. She loved the jeggings. Leggings looking like jeans. Genius. Also great were there stretchy powers.

Her shirt fell down to her hips. No peek a boo belly for her. And no double boobs anymore. She now had G-cup bra's. To Kate that sounded incredibly enormous. She couldn't believe she was almost catching up with Suzy. Also,  her love handles were harder to discern now. Yes, life was good.

The door crashed open and Kate’s day dream vaporized at the sight of the woman standing in the doorway.

How uncanny. If Suzy had been 15 years older she would’ve looked like the woman. Big breasts, substantial gut hanging and a large butt and rather stumpy thighs.

‘Good morning, I’m Erica Brandt. Call me Erica.’

‘Hi Erica, I’m Kate. Williams,’ stammered Kate.

They shook hands. Erica smiled.

‘Nervous, hm?  Don’t be. I got only one question for you. A lot of our waitresses are on vacation. Are prepared to work every day of the week? It will be a busy month for you.'

Kate answered with a decisive yes.

'Wonderful. You got the job.’

Kate’s mouth fell open so far a giraffe could have walked through.

‘Whaa?’ she said unintelligently.

Now Erica laughed. Her boobs heaved up and down as she clutched her belly.

‘Excuse me! I just had to do it. Priceless reaction!’

Kate was thoroughly confused.

‘So it’s a joke?’

‘Oh no! I’m not fooling you. You got the job. And I have two reasons for my unusually quick decision.’

Erica held up a finger.

‘One is plain and simple. Suzy put in a good word for you to Trudy, our head baker. Trudy then did the same to me. You are the only applicant having ‘a good word’ from somebody.’

Kate could kiss Suzy. She made sure she did when she got back.

‘Secondly. I observed you when you were standing in the shop. Your eyes, Kate. I could see you falling in love with the pictures of on the wall.’

Erica meant the pictures of all kinds of pastry with the price next to it.

‘I saw that, and noticed you looked like a girl that likes to eat, and thought you would fit right in.’

Kate blushed. She still wasn’t used to not be seen as thin or athletic.

‘Welcome to the team!’

Erica walked Kate around the Patisserie. She ended by giving Kate her working clothes.

‘Pants like you wear are fine,’ said Erica. She grabbed a button down shirt. It was chocolate brown, with large dark brown buttons.

‘Look at this. A chocolate chip muffin, ha ha!’ laughed Erica holding up the clothing.

Kate laughed too. She liked Erica a lot.

‘We have these in sizes XS to XLL. And also size Trudy, but she is in her own league.’

Erica gave Kate a one over.

‘Let’s see. These shirts are meant to be a bit baggy, so the sizes don’t match up with those you buy in the store.’ Erica was thinking out loud.

Kate caught her looking at her boobs.

‘I’m guessing that your ample chest, combined with your height, will mean you’ll need a large.’

Kate didn’t like the sound of that. Large. However, Erica’s explanation was more than reasonable.

To test it she changed in to the button down shirt. Erica told her to put it inside her pants.

Kate made a face. Her full belly would be accentuated.

Erica saw it and grimaced. She patted on her own large and overflowing gut.

‘I get it. It’s unflattering for most people. Only those gym rats with flat bellies will look good in this.’

Kate found it extremely ironic that she used to be on those ‘gym rats’. Looking at herself in the narrow mirror in the locker room, she felt that her having a flat belly was ancient history. Now, she looked at a round belly poking out in the open. At her backsides her love handles were noticeable, but not as bad as a few days prior. The only good thing was that her large round butt came out really well.

Erica patted Kate’s belly.

‘You actually look pretty good in that shirt,’ exclaimed Erica.

‘However, it doesn’t have to fit that tightly.’

Erica walked over and pulled up the shirt a bit. Kate inadvertently sucked in her belly. It didn't stop Erica from touching her belly and love handles.

‘Let the people guess at the size of your belly,’ she winked.

When Kate had changed again she was given an apron.

‘Now you are complete. And our team too,’ said Erica.

Erica’s energy got Kate excited.

‘I’m looking forward to begin!’ she stated.

‘Good. I expect great things, Kate. You can have a big future here. Very big,’ replied Erica.

Suzy woke up out of a day dream when she noticed she was chewing on Kate's M&M's. Her hand was still hovering above an opened pack and she quickly snatched her hand back. She was a bit annoyed that she was eating that mindlessly.

I'm not like Kate!

When Kate bought herself new clothes, Suzy also spoiled herself. Well, it wasn't really spoiling. She really needed a couple of new pants and her bra's had been getting tighter too. It was a bit depressing. Suzy had really thought that her H-cup bra's would be the final stage of her impressive chest growth during puberty. Now she lurched around an I-cup. The lady that helped her had said she was lucky that they had one in stock, and that next time she would have to buy them on the web and a special store for 'large endowed ladies'.

Suzy shook her head and tried not to think about it. Instead she wondered how Kate was doing. It would be great if they could work at the same place.

A while later she heard a noise. Kate waltzed in the kitchen.

'I got the job!'

Kate and Suzy fell into each other's arms. Both breathed an 'oomf' when two pair of huge boobs crashed against each other.

'That's great! And so fast!' yelled Suzy.

'I know, I have you to thank for that,'

Kate recalled her promise to kiss Suzy. She held Suzy's face in her hands and kissed her long.

'Oh, eh, what did I do?,' muttered Suzy, confused but flattered.

'You put in a good word to someone called Trudy. And Trudy passed in through to Erica, the manager.'

Suzy laughed a bit ashamed. She already had forgot about that.

'Oh, that.'

To divert the attention she looked around and said.

'This calls for a celebration. And I have cake!'

The celebration when on for most of the day. That night, Suzy had gone to bed. Kate wanted to finish watching a documentary and came a little later. She found her girlfriend writing in her notebook. It was filled with recipes, ideas for recipes and more of that. Suzy sighed and rubbed her eyes.

'You want to see a sight for sore eyes?' asked Kate, who found herself very witty.

Suzy looked up to her intrigued.

'Yes, I do.'

'You're already looking at it,' said Kate, striking a pose.

It was such a lame joke that Suzy had to laugh.

'You got me there.'

She watched as Kate undressed.

'I'm sure it helped wearing your new attire,' remarked Suzy, talking about the job interview.

'Yes, it did. I almost didn't recall how normal fitting clothes felt like.'

Suzy watched as Kate slowly became more and more naked. Those little rolls on her sides were so cute.

Kate stepped out of her new thong and stepped into bed. Suzy had wanted to continue on her recipes but seeing Kate like that made her think of something else entirely.

She put away her notebook and pen and rolled around rather heavily against Kate. Kate also rolled to her side so that they were face to face.

'It's great that we're going to work together,' stated Kate.

'Yes, we would have guessed. You in the Café and me in the kitchen.'

'You're dream is coming true, Suzy. You're officially a baker now.'

Kate scooted closer to Suzy. Their boobs were squished and their bellies touched. Kate squeezed Suzy's soft arm.

'Isn't that great.'

'Yeah,' answered Suzy.

What if she turned out to be disappointing? What if she got fired. Did she truly knew all the recipes. Maybe somewhere she had made a mistake.

Suzy had to be sure. They had three days. three short days before she would begin in the kitchen. She needed to bake everything she knew at least once. Just to be sure. She couldn't fail!

Suzy made Kate nervous with her pacing around. Three days had gone by and tomorrow would be their first day of work. Kate surprised herself how good she felt about it. Suzy, however, was a wreck. Kate could understand. A lot was in stake for Suzy. She was starting her dream job. Still, Suzy’s nervous behavior was irritating Kate. Perhaps it had also something to do with the fact that she was stuffed to the brim. She was lying on their bed with her belly towering upwards. Kate gently rubbed the sides of her bloated tummy. For a moment she thought about where exactly was rubbing. She pictured herself like she looked for so long, having a flat belly. And now I’m rubbing the sides of it…  Kate looked at her belly, It rose up behind her breasts. Her boobs were out of a bra and both sagged sideways, creating a path to watch her belly.

In the background Suzy trotted by, murmuring what could be a recipe. A minute a go she’d been laying next to her, but it was the fifth time already that Suzy suddenly jumped out of bed. The first two times had been almost funny. Suzy was naked and Kate enjoyed watching her body jiggle. Weird, thought Kate, I never looked at her that way. Kate always enjoyed seeing Suzy’s full and soft butt, huge breasts and round belly. As parts and as a whole. But now she found herself actually enjoying the fatness of Suzy’s body. The way her butt bounced and jiggled. She could watch it for hours. A step, a bounce, a jiggle.  And she suddenly was very aware of how Suzy’s belly slightly hung… over nothing. Just gravity doing its work. And those monumental boobs. They weren’t round. Kate pictured those big jugs round and firm. The reality was that they were saggy and that they hung a bit sideways. She preferred it that way. How odd.

Kate always thought Suzy to be sexy. The main reasons were her obvious curves. Could she also find her sexy because she was plump? Because her body jiggled when she paced around?

Kate cleared her throat.

‘Suzy, come sleep. You’ll have to get up early and you’ll need your sleep,’ said Kate, almost pleading.

Suzy stopped abruptly. A final wave of jiggles died down. Kate could focus and think again.

‘Yes, yes. You’re right.’

Suzy laid down beside Kate.

‘I’m so nervous,’ she said for the millionth time.

‘I know,’ said Kate.

‘I also know that you can bake everything perfectly.’

Kate patted her belly for emphasis. Today had been a very stuffed day. She wasn’t even sure if there was a minute where she didn’t felt stuffed. To Kate, it was one of the best days ever. Suzy’s didn’t even allow her to go to the gym. Kate already had taken her glass of weight gain shake when Suzy had yelled something about abandoning a loved one in dire need. Kate hadn’t dared to go.

‘Aw, look at that tummy,’ cooed Suzy.

She crawled up and flung a leg over Kate’s hips.

‘Ugh, girl, you’re getting wide,’ said Suzy as she had to spread her legs.

‘My body is all made my by dearest Suzy, remember that,’ retorted Kate.

Kate cursed her bloated belly, it ruined the sight of Suzy’s spread crotch.

Suzy’s started to massage her belly. Her hands were all over.

Kate relaxed and only focused on the strikes of Suzy’s hands over her belly. She felt how Suzy began to wander off. One hand went down the curve of her belly to her crotch.  Suzy leaned forwards, her breasts an invitation. Kate sighed high pitched as two fingers went inside.

Afterwards, Kate and Suzy laid with their faces together. Suzy had her eyes closed, but she wasn’t sleeping. Kate was on the brink of sleep. But it was on the doorstep of sleepy oblivion that she had to know an answer to an important question.

‘Suzy?’

‘Yes?’

‘Do you think I’m chubby?’

Suzy eyes opened. She hesitated. Kate could see that she rather didn’t want to answer the question. So before Suzy could say anything she said:

‘I think you’re chubby. I think you're plump. Maybe even a bit fat’

Suzy breathed in shocked.

‘You.. Do you… What?’

Kate saw utter confusion and hurt. It occurred to her sleepy brain how she’d said it.

‘What I mean is. I like you being chubby. No. I love it.’

Suzy was quiet for a minute.

‘Kate. Sometimes you’re the silliest girl ever,’ she said with a smile.

‘And?’ asked Kate.

‘Do you think I’m chubby?’

Suzy looked her in the eyes. Kate felt finger grazing her belly.

‘Yes. I think you’ve gotten chubby.’

‘Do you want me to lose weight?’ asked Kate.

The darkness of the room seemed to get blacker every heartbeat. Kate was suddenly aware of her own expectant breathing. It seemed like forever before Suzy answered.

‘No. I love your softer belly. I adore your big luscious butt. And your big boobs turn me on every time I see them.’

‘So, if the old me would lay in a bed, and the current me in another, you would choose the current me?’

Suzy laughed. It was wonderful to hear her clear laugh.

‘I would jump in the bed with the current you.’

Kate smiled happily.

‘Good. I feared I had to lose weight,’ said Kate.

Suzy nestled herself against Kate and yawned.

‘Don’t worry, you’ll never have to lose weight for me.’

13. First day of work

Kate woke up and almost fell out of bed. She remembered vaguely that Suzy had gotten up and left. For the first time in what seemed forever, Kate had to eat breakfast alone. She took that opportunity to not put on underwear and strutted to kitchen bare naked. She was used to the jiggling of her body and the shaking of her boobs wasn't even noticeable to her anymore.

She looked around. She could make some toast. Or a pbj sandwich. Wait a minute, there were still some donuts left. Kate found six glazed donuts.

Hmm, breakfast.

Kate also decided to take some cereal. It was Suzy’s rule that there had to be something healthy in breakfast. She took a big bowl of cereal, mixed it with whole milk.

After her breakfast she showered. While the warm water splashed down on her, her hands moved over her softer body. Usually, Kate showered without thinking, routinely doing what needed to be done. But for some reason  -  was it because of yesterday and her discovery she liked Suzy's chubby body? - she started to notice every movement, and how those were so different than when she was thin. She noticed how she lifted her breasts to get to the skin there. That her middle felt so soft and jiggly. How the transition between her butt and thighs didn't go smoothly but that her hands pushed through a layer of fat to get to her butt. How her belly formed rolls when she bended over.

I'm getting as soft as Suzy, thought Kate. It wasn't a bad thought at all.

Later she toweled herself of. Again her softer body attracted her attention. Especially her thighs. She noticed for the first time she had some stretch marks. A closer inspection told her she had it also on her butt. Not much, but still.  Kate also noticed how soft her back was getting. Turned like she was to look at her butt she now noticed how her love handles weren't the only soft part on her back. On level with her boobs was also back fat in the form of a roll to observe.

Kate started to doubt. Suzy had said she loved her the way she was. But had she noticed the things she just saw? She tried to think about something else.

In the bedroom she got dressed. She put on one of her jeggings and a shirt. With clothes Kate had a hard time not to admire her body, but the doubts were still there. She grabbed the button down shirt and the apron and put them in a bag. After today they would be in her locker.

On her way out she kept thinking about her back fat, her stretch marks and her belly. Her eyes glanced to her pot of weight gain powder. Should she? Kate and Suzy had both said that waitressing was just like a workout. If she just could transform her softer body into something firmer...

Kate quickly made herself a glass of weight gain shake. She even took more than usual. She had a whole busy day ahead of her. Her first day of work.

On her first day of work Kate had a few pleasant discoveries.

The first was that she was the tallest and thinnest of the three waitresses. Michelle and Ramona were in their late twenties and both carried a lot of excess weight. Michelle was a typical pear, with a large belly hanging over her pants and a wide swaying butt. Ramona was fat all over and actually made Kate think of Tasha.

The second discovery  was that she also had the biggest boobs. Despite the fatness of both women, and the impressive F-cup of Ramona, Kate sported the bigger pair. An unknown part of her mind felt really good about that.

The best thing was that these physical traits were mostly discovered by Michelle and Ramona. In her first hour of work Michelle patted Kate on her butt.

'Kate, your butt looks amazing. So full and round.'

Kate muttered a thanks.

'I know I have a big behind as well, but I'm envious of yours. Mine is much wider and more shapeless.'

With a sorrowful shake of her hand Michelle poked in sides of her wide butt. Kate saw how the fat of Michelle's butt cheeks mainly oozed sideways.

'Oh, don't be so hard on yourself,' said Kate kindly, 'You look great!'

Michelle laughed, causing her belly to jiggle.

'Not true. Besides my wide load of an ass I'm carrying this.'

Michelle grabbed a handful of belly fat.

'But I have a belly too,' said Kate. She patted her belly for emphasis.  The unforgiving button down shirt showed her belly paunch. To Kate, it poked out considerably, even when she'd baggied up the shirt.

Michelle rumbled a deep laugh.

'Ramona, listen what Kate said. "I have a belly."'

Ramona waddled to her with a sarcastic but playful smile on her face.

'Well, well. Look at that,' she said, staring at Kate's belly so intently it made her uncomfortable.

'Yes. It's true. You have a belly,' continued Ramona, mimicking a doctor.

'It's what we call, a regular belly. Average so to speak. Michelle, and especially I, have big bellies.'

Now it was Ramona who patter her bulk for emphasis.

Kate wanted to respond and defend her belly, but finally saw the craziness of it all and laughed. Compared to those two, she had a small belly.

It was a great feeling.

'You have us beat at something else though,' said Ramona a while later.

'At being taller?' asked Kate. It was the first thing Michelle had said when she saw Kate. Her height.

'No. I mean, yes, but that was not what I meant. Your, ah, bust.'

Kate looked at the top of her boobs.

'Those are some big ones, bigger than mine.'

Kate compared Ramona's boobs with hers, the triviality of it ignoring. Ramona's boobs looked almost as big as hers.

'Maybe it's an optical illusion. That mine just appear bigger.'

Ramona grinned at her.

'Hold on now. Did you just called me fat?'

Kate blinked.

'I guess I did, sorry,' said Kate, hoping she hadn't blew it with Ramona.

But Ramona just laughed.

'But I am fat! And yes, your melons are bigger than mine. Don't let any change fall into your cleavage.'

Ramona kept on laughing as she shuffled away.

The third thing Kate found out was that there happened to be a lot of food lying about. Being a pastry shop and a café, it wasn't that much of a surprise. The shop had a lot of sample dishes and it was here that Kate was surprised to hear employee's were free to have a bite.

'Only us, the waitresses, are actually able to do it. The kitchen people are too busy making the treats. But Ramona and I stay away from the sample dishes. We have to show some restraint,' told Michelle.

Besides the sample dishes, there was also a huge plate of discarded pastries.

'We have high standards. Thus, if a pastry isn't perfect it will get here. A part will go to the sample dishes, but most of it will be thrown away,' informed Ramona Kate.

Kate heart sank hearing about such a waste. She took an éclair.

'This looks wonderful,' she said shocked.

'Not great enough,' shrugged Ramona. 'Eat it if you want.'

Kate did so and enjoyed immensely.

What a shame of all those pastries! she thought.

Since that moment Kate frequently passed the big plate of discarded pastries.

The fourth thing was that lunch was a big event. It was styled like a buffet. All sorts of bread, lots of pastry and other delicious things were laid out.

Kate's mouth watered when she saw all the food. She heaped up her plate and sat down next to Ramona. 

'You have a big appetite, don't you?' asked Ramona, eying Kate's plate.

Kate had her mouth full so she just nodded.

Before Ramona could say anything one of the largest women Kate ever saw waddled in.

'Oh, that's Trudy. The baker,' mentioned Ramona, who saw Kate staring.

Trudy was at least twice the size of the already fat Ramona. Everything was huge. The woman loaded her plate and carefully sat down on a chair that differed from all other chairs. It was wide and sturdy. It was almost a bench.

'Yeah, you maybe thought you had an appetite, but Trudy's is way bigger. Not that it's a surprise,' said Ramona.

Kate still stared at Trudy and blushed when she got caught.

'Ah, you're the new one walking around. Suzy's girl, right?' bellowed Trudy.

'Yes. I'm Kate.'

'I'm pleased to see that you don't eat like the skinny girl you are,' commented Trudy, pointing at her plate.

Skinny, me? thought Kate.

'Everything is so heavenly,' she answered.

It earned her a smile.

Trudy seemed nice thought Kate. She wondered how Suzy liked her job.

'Is Suzy doing a good job?' she asked the obese baker.

'Good?' said Trudy.

'She's a natural, but I already knew that. She just has to have more confidence in her work. But that will come, I'm sure. I'm surprised at her knowledge. She knows to make many things and she still is so slim. I wonder what her secret is. She won't tell.'

Trudy looked at her.

'Maybe you can tell what it is?'

Or who, thought Kate.

She plastered a smile on her face and said she couldn't tell what it was.

Kate had to refrain from stuffing her face with all the good stuff. She kept telling herself she had to be able to move around.

It didn't kept her away from the plate of discarded pastry in the hours that passed. During her work day her loosened up shirt got tighter and tighter as Kate's belly got fuller and fuller.

When the time came for the bakery to close, Kate had put herself in a dilemma. A lot of pastries would be thrown away, as was custom, but it was allowed if an employee would take an amount home. In truth, Kate wanted to take them all, but it was just too much. Suzy and she could only take so much on their bikes. Kate was also a bit afraid at the reaction of her coworkers if she'd take a lot of pastries with her.

She decided to just ask. She asked Michelle who just shrugged and said it was okay.

Happily Kate stuffed a big box full of pastries. Suzy sneaked behind her and grabbed her ass.

'Hey, hot stuff, what are doing?' she asked.

Kate explained.

'You want to bring all that home?' asked Suzy in shock.

She looked at the box. It was a box made for a big cake. Now it was neatly packed with all kinds of pastry.

'Yes,' answered Kate.

'So many?'

'It's such a waste Suzy. They're so delicious. And probably made by you.'

Suzy was tired and didn't feel like arguing.

'Fine. Bring as much as you want. You're the one eating them, anyway.'

Kate smiled and when Suzy walked away she grabbed another big box.

Suzy laid in bed, exhausted after her first day of work. It had been stressful, but rewarding. Her legs felt tense and her back hurt a bit. A day spent with standing slightly bending over. When Kate would get in the bedroom she would ask her for her massage.

Suzy had left Kate in the living room, where she was watching tv and eating straight out of the big box filled with pastries. Suzy felt a shudder by the thought at how much Kate could eat. Her girlfriend was an eating machine. Kate had promised her that she would be upstairs soon because was getting 'rather full'. Suzy would have already exploded with that amount of food inside her.

It took longer than "soon" for Kate to arrive in the bedroom. She'd already gone to the bathroom, having brushed her teeth, and standing at the other side of the bed she undressed.

Suzy watched as Kate struggled with her pants. Her tight and stuffed belly made every movement difficult. It looked like Kate had swallowed a balloon. Her belly stuck proudly in the air, not losing any firmness when Kate bended over. Kate kicked away her pants, causing her thighs and butt to jiggle fiercely and proceeded with pulling of her shirt and bra.

Somehow it was very satisfying to see how Kate's boobs showed their freedom by sagging a bit.

Kate let herself fall on the bed. One boob almost collided with Suzy's staring face.

'Whoops, my bad,' said Kate and burped.

'Ate much?' asked Suzy.

'Yeah, a bit too much, to be honest. I lost track of time.'

Suzy didn't react. Losing track of time meant as an excuse of eating too much was a logic Suzy didn't quite understood.

'I actually wanted to ask you for a leg massage. But I guess you're full,' said Suzy, hoping her disappointment wasn't audible.

'Oh, that's fine. Takes my mind of my stomach,' answered Kate.

Kate crawled up with a lot of grunts and oofs and scooted over to Kate legs.

Kate admired the squishy looks of Suzy's thighs. Even her calves had a soft look. It felt good to rub them. It also felt good that by doing such a simple thing, Suzy started to moan.

'Good?' she asked unnecessarily.

'Great!'

Kate slowly moved her hands up Suzy's legs. From her calves Kate glided to Suzy's thighs and lingered. She had to pay attention to the fact that she was massaging Suzy's muscles, not fondling her soft fat. The higher she went the more fat there was. It felt so wonderful. She moved to Suzy's butt cheeks.

'What are you doing?' asked Suzy.

Kate snapped out of her reverie.

'Eh, massaging your butt.'

'It felt more like you were just fondling it.'

Kate had no excuse.

'I was. It's so nice and soft.'

'You mean fat,' said Suzy.

'Ok, yes. Nice and fat.'

Suzy laughed.

'Or were you trying to squeeze away my cellulite?' asked Suzy.

'No. The cellulite is part of you,' responded Kate.

Suzy snorted.

'It's ugly.'

'It's not,' said Kate a bit too defensively.

Suzy remained silent. She looked over her shoulder and looked Kate in the eyes.

'Have you found my cellulite always...not ugly?'

Kate didn't know. She'd never given it much thought. She only knew that she liked it now. On Suzy at least.

She expressed her thought to Suzy and finished with:

'Maybe it has something to do with my own growing body.'

Suzy smiled.

'If you gaining weight means you find me more attractive than that's a great plus.'

'It's almost impossible to find you more attractive,' said Kate as she watched how her hands kneaded stretch marks and cellulite. She got the overwhelming urge to touch and play with the rolls on Suzy's back.

She leaned forward, ignored her protesting belly, and kissed the soft spots on Suzy's back. Meanwhile her hands rubbed Suzy's hips and butt.

'What are you... I'm tired....mmmh' Suzy sighed in her pillow as Kate's lips found the sides of her somewhat squished boobs.

Suzy rolled over on her back, her boobs swaying from left to right. Kate stuffed belly met with Suzy's squishy belly, as their boobs wrestled with each other when they kissed.

Somewhere not too deep down Kate realized that she just became turned on while she was thinking about Suzy's fatness.

14. Fat?

Kate's days were spent following the same new routine. She got up and embraced the habit of staying nude, made herself a big breakfast, also consisting the pastries she hadn't eaten the day before. Then she showered, got dressed, drank a big portion of weight gain shake and went to work. There she would snack the entire day, eating dozens of pastries. For lunch she would heap her plate and often took a second one. Nights were spent eating the brunt of the pastries she had brought home.

Every day she would go to bed with a belly ready to burst. And every morning her belly was slightly bigger than the morning before.

One of her the hobbies she had written down - going to the gym - got axed. Even though she was back from work before dinner time, she felt too tired to go the gym. Instead she spent that time eating and snuggling with Suzy. She convinced herself that the exercise she got while working was good enough. But the truth was that Kate's work wasn't all that physical demanding.

Kate's metabolism, who for years kept her so skinny was gone and replace with another kind of metabolism. Every bite of food that passed her mouth was an order to a couple of fat cells to place themselves on her body. It was as if her metabolism was saying: I worked hard to keep you body thin, now I'm working hard to make you fat.

About three weeks later, Kate awoke startled. She had the feeling she fell from a height and for a moment stared at sunlight lit alarm clock. She still had a half an hour to go. It was rare for Kate to wake up before her alarm went off. She pushed her pillow against the headboard of the bed and pushed herself against it. The sheet glided of the top of her body, exposing her breasts and a part of her belly. With her arms next to her body she inadvertently pulled the fabric of the sheet tight around the covered part of her belly and her hips.  As she was laying there she noticed just how much belly there was under the sheets. And was she really that wide?

Kate woke up again. Drool dribbled slowly down her chin. Annoyed she wiped it away. She learned that she still had twenty minutes. Not wanting to fall asleep again she stood up, not remembering she had a thought or idea just ten minutes ago. Like always since starting her job Kate walked naked to the kitchen for her breakfast.

Kate began by making herself an egg and bacon sandwich. While making it she ate a pastry. She ended filling her stomach with a large breakfast and a bunch of pastries. Satisfied, meaning stuffed, she went to the bathroom to get a shower. Afterwards she put on her underwear in the bedroom. It was then that Kate remembered she thought something about her belly and hips .

It was the tightness of her panties that did it. They dug uncomfortably into her sides. It didn’t help that she knew that those particular panties were one of the largest she had.

Kate looked at her reflection and turned around. Yes, her love handles poured over the waistband of her panties. However, Kate wasn’t looking at the bulging fat. She was looking at just how big her love handles were. They ended in a rather deep crease just below where her bra band would be.

Curious she put on her bra. This garment was tight too. Boob flesh oozed over the G-cups. The cups weren’t the only part that was too small. Kate had to put in a lot of force to fasten bands.

She looked backwards into the mirror again.

She was shocked to see a substantial roll of fat on on her back below the band of her bra. The roll of fat  was divided by the crease with her love handles. On her sides there was an additional roll of fat.

Kate’s back muscles started to protest and she turned sideways. The image she saw then was even worse.

Her belly jutted out in front of her. There was maybe only half an inch of difference between her chest and her belly, with her boobs jutting out further.

Kate tentatively jiggled her belly. It bounced up and down and shook to the sides. Kate had expected to at least see or feel a bit of tightness because she just ate a huge breakfast. A thick layer of fat prevented that. Kate noticed with a growing sense of alarm that her belly hung over the waistband of her panties quite far.

My God, I’m getting a drooping gut.

The roll below her boobs was also much bigger than she remembered. She had thought of it as a roll of fat, but now it looked more like a division of her belly.

Wanting to explore further she grabbed a chair and sat down. The roll became a bit bigger. However, now Kate’s attention was grabbed by how much her belly rested on her thighs and more, that it felt like her thighs were pushing up her belly. She spread her legs a bit and felt the pressure receding. Kate tried to process what she just did.

She stood up again and studied her hips. From the widest part of her thighs to her love handles was a curve  that was disrupted by the waistband of her panties. Kate prodded her hips with her fingers and saw how much the sunk into the fat. Wow, I'm wide load!

And did she always stood with her feet that much apart? It made her shift her focus to her thighs. Gone were her lean firm thighs. Kate now saw squishy looking sausages, pressed against each other, almost down to her knees. And they were so big and soft looking! A squeeze told her of how soft they had gotten. Turning sideways again she saw that her thighs had kept up with the grown of her belly, making it appear that each thigh was almost as big her belly.

Of course, her thighs weren't as big as her belly. It was her butt that gave that idea.

Her butt still had a shelf like appearance.  As she turned her behind to the mirror she saw it jiggle. Kate frowned. She turned sideways again and that went back with her butt to the mirror. Kate discovered that if she looked from the side her butt still had the familiar roundness. It was bigger and softer, but still round. However, when she looked at her ass from behind, it looked like her butt cheeks had more of a horizontal growth. It was if they hadn't grown backwards as much as sideways.

Probably to keep up with my hips, thought Kate.

Kate looked closer to her thighs and butt and breathed in shocked. Cellulite. It creeped upwards from her thighs to her butt, not even sparing her butt cheeks. At least it wasn’t that bad a case of cellulite.

Kate finished prodding her softened arms. She had the weird sensation that her arms, especially her upper arms, had grown shorter. She waved at her reflection. Where once were firm triceps now swung a handful of fat.

What have I done to myself?

Kate's mood didn't get any better when she put on one of her jeggings. She thought she had trouble fastening her bra, but her jeggings were even harder.

It was an ordeal. She had to pull it from one side, then another. And it all started at the middle of her thighs. With a lot of pulling she managed to get it over her butt and hips. Out of breath she laid on her bed.  Then with great force she was able to button the pants.

How did I not find this out sooner?

Kate looked in the mirror and saw the effect of the tight jeggings. Her belly poured over the waistband, slightly hanging over the button. Her love handles looked to break the pants in half. The fabric itself seemed ready to tear.

But her behind look nice and very spherical and Kate surprised herself that she quite like the wideness of her hips now.

She put on a thin and skintight camisole. It did not flatter her at all but the garment was followed by a loose fitting shirt. The loose shirt fell on her hips and managed to accentuate her huge breasts and not her belly, although the latter was still easy to see.

Kate looked in the mirror again.

Where she minutes ago had seen a plump, perhaps even fat, person she now saw a rather smashing young lady. She couldn't help but admire her butt, thighs and hips, and she loved how the shirt showed off her boobs. Her belly wasn't exactly hiding, but didn't draw that much attention.

Kate wondered why she wasn't more alarmed. She had gotten much bigger, especially her belly. Her entire view of having a curvy body was teetering with the growth of her belly. So why wasn't she stressed out? Kate still found herself curvy and voluptuous was a term that surely could be used. But so was chubby and plump, and also fat.  Kate found her state of mind puzzling. Not that she wanted to panic over her body, but wasn't that the normal reaction?

To test herself she made the journey to the scale. She hadn't stepped on the thing in weeks. Kate tried to find out when it was. It was around the time she went to the pool with Suzy, Estelle and Tasha. That was almost two months ago. She weighed 175 lbs then.  Kate tried to recall how she looked then, to give an indication of what she could expect.

I could weigh over 200 lbs!

Nervous, Kate stepped on the scale.

I just ate a big breakfast.

Then she remembered that the last time she had a full belly too.

She clutched her hands when she looked down. She had to bend over to read the numbers.

Kate couldn't tell what hit her harder. The fact that she weigh 221 lbs, the simple math that she put on 46 lbs in two months, or the monstrous realization that she had put on a total of 93 lbs.

'Oh God...'  whined Kate.

She stumbled back to the bedroom, ending in front of the mirror.

This was the body of 221 lbs. Slowly her heartbeat slowed down. Kate looked at a 221 lbs person and.., thought she looked pretty. Why?

Then she knew.

She liked her body because it reminded her of someone she loved deeply. Kate thought she looked like Suzy. And Suzy was beautiful. Hot.

Still, she promised herself she would cut back on the eating. Just to be sure.

Kate’s new idea that she looked just like her pretty girlfriend did a lot to calm her down. So much in fact that she’d taken a bite from a cinnamon roll before she knew. She found it so funny, eating a fattening treat just after discovering what those had done to her body and after deciding to eat less, that she laughed. She put down to the cinnamon roll, fully intent on not eating it. However, the roll with a bite out of it seemed to beg to be eaten. She couldn’t resist. Not even when she sat down and felt how her tight jeggings dug in her sides and belly.

At work, she arrived a bit late. The cause was that she saw that there was only one donut left in the box and she just had to eat it. Feeling a bit guilty she rubbed her stomach.

In the locker room she found Ramona, who was putting on her work clothes.

‘Good morning! Oh, you look flustered,’ said Ramona.

‘A bit late, had to hurry,’ replied Kate.

She quickly pulled off her loose shirt, revealing to Ramona the damage of working at the Patisserie Café.

Ramona watched fascinated at her changed coworker. While Kate was folding her shirt her arms jiggled. She was bending over, putting the shirt on a bench, and Ramona could perfectly see how much Kate’s belly folded over the waistband of her painted on jeggings. Suddenly standing straight again caused Kate’s confined boobs to bob around. Ramona found it odd that Kate’s belly didn’t jiggle as much as she thought. Maybe she had a large breakfast?

Kate now grabbed the button down shirt and put in on. She began up top. After three buttons it was clear that the unforgiving fabric had to strain around Kate’s bust. Then Kate looked up in her direction.

Ramona realized that she had been staring and quickly looked somewhere else. She still had her apron to put on. She glanced at Kate again but she had turned around a bit. Apparently the show was over.

Finally, Ramona went away. Kate didn’t want to let her know just how tight her pants were. With a muffled “oof”, she unbuttoned her jeggings to tug in the button down shirt.

Now she had to button it again. Kate looked around if someone was present and then drew in all her strength. Luckily, the jeggings were stretchy enough to fit.  Like always she loosened up the shirt a bit by pulling it upwards. However, there wasn't enough fabric to cover Kate's enlarged boobs, expanded belly, and also have something to spare. Kate didn't noticed that the underside of her belly wasn't covered anymore. Instead she tugged annoyed at the area around her arms. It was very tight.

It happened three times in one hour. Kate took a bite from a pastry before she realized what she was doing. She could hardly throw them away so ended up eating them. Not that it was that bad. They were delicious. It was just that she had promised herself to eat less and she constantly broke it.

She was just thinking about donut she just saw, when Erica the manager suddenly appeared next to her. It was such a surprise that she almost squealed.

'Sorry to bother you, Kate,' said Erica in a tone that made clear she wasn't that sorry at all.

'I don't know how to tell you, but, erm, your belly is visible.'

At first, Kate thought Erica meant that her belly was bigger. However when she touched the soft dome she touched her own skin. Kate had been oblivious to her shirt creeping up further with each movement that made it rise up.

'Oh gosh, how embarrassing!'

Kate tried to tug the button down shirt in her pants again, but Erica stopped her.

'I think it's best that we give you a larger size. This shirt is straining to contain you, Kate. I think you enjoy working her rather too well, isn't it?'

Kate was sure she was beet red. How awful. First finding out she gained a lot and now this.

'Yes, I've put on some pounds,' she replied.

Five minutes later Kate walked around in an XL button down shirt.

When there was a lull in activity, Kate peeked inside the kitchen, looking for Suzy. She had already seen and spoken to her girlfriend, but now she just wanted to stare for a moment.

Suzy was standing next to a huge Trudy, being completely dwarfed in size. Suzy was wearing the same kind of button down shirt as Kate, but then in white. Kate thought it to look nicer than her own. However, the white shirt wasn’t very forgiving for Suzy’s figure.

Kate thought that she had gotten a gut, but of the two it was without a doubt Suzy who possessed one. Kate knew that Suzy’s belly used to protrude over the waist bands of her jeans and panties, but now there was a definite hang. The oozing fat began at Suzy’s love handles. Leaving the love handles the amount of poking fat decreased a little, only to come back with a vengeance at her belly. Kate guessed that the button of Suzy’s pants wasn’t even visible. The shirt also showed a clear indentation of Suzy's belly button. That belly button seemed a bit wider. In fact, it was like Suzy's belly was beginning to divide in two.

Kate looked if Suzy had caught her staring, but only noticed something else. Suzy’s cute double chin had gotten bit bigger, forming a uninterrupted curve with her cheeks.

She’s getting a round face!

Kate was so full of her discovery that she walked back without paying attention to her surroundings. She almost crashed face to face with Michelle. Thinking quickly she moved out of the way. For a moment Kate thought she had done it, but then her wider hips bumped against Michelle.

‘Sorry!’ exclaimed Kate.

‘Don’t bother,’ answered Michelle reassuringly.

‘I really thought I’d avoided you,’ confessed Kate.

‘It happened to me when I gained weight. I kept bumping into things. It doesn’t matter.’

With that said Michelle walked away, leaving Kate dumbstruck.

Kate kept thinking about Suzy's weight gain and her own weight experience. It was clear that they both were getting fat.

While eating a donut she vowed she would talk with Suzy about it after work.

15. A weighty conversation.

When Kate arrived back at Suzy's place her girlfriend was already home. Suzy's shift had finished an hour earlier than that of Kate's.  She found her in the yard, catching some sun. They often did that after a day of work. Kate looked at how Suzy's belly made her huge boobs part to the sides. It also rested heavily on her thighs. Did she looked like that too?

They greeted each other and Suzy walked with Kate inside.

The first thing Kate did was to unbutton her pants.

'Finally,' muttered Kate. The loss of the pressure of the waistband digging in her flesh was heavenly. Without thinking she rubbed the hurt area.

'Tight pants?' asked Suzy who had watched the scene with amusement.

Kate sighed.

'Tight? I could barely put them on this morning! Look at this!'

Kate jiggled belly. She made sure to give Suzy a side view.

'I'm beginning to get a real gut. It even hangs slightly!' she said.

She observed how Suzy looked at her belly. Was it her imagination or did she looked curious and... pleased?

Kate told Suzy what had happened to her when she woke up today. When she arrived at the part where she would step on the scale there was no doubt curiosity in Suzy's eyes and in her voice when she asked how much she weighed.

'221 lbs...' said Kate. Saying it suddenly made her aware again of how much weight she had put on.

An incredulous smile curled Suzy's lips.

'You're kidding me.'

Kate just stared at her. Suzy smile made place for a look of shock when she realized Kate was serious.

'You're kidding me!'

'I was shocked too! I could barely think when I saw that number appear,' Kate said, reliving those moments.

'But... Oh wow. I wouldn't have guessed it,' muttered Suzy.

'Really? Have you take a good look at me lately?'

Kate waved her hands down her body.

'I know you've put on a lot weight, but...'

Suzy didn't finish her sentence, and Kate wanted to know what she didn't want to say.

'But what? You never guessed I weighed that much?'

'No. Yes, that too, I mean...'

Suzy closed in on Kate and rubbed her belly.

'It's like I knew you had gained weight but also like I now see for the first time how big your belly really is.' She swallowed and continued:

'It's so weird. I've seen and touched your belly many times, but I never noticed how far it bulged out..'

Suzy's round cheeks colored a little when she said that.

'Sorry.'

Kate waved away the apology.

'Sorry for what. Not seeing how big I got or for saying the truth? As for the former, not even I noticed it until today.'

'I guess we've been awfully wrapped up with our job,' said Suzy.

Kate nodded in agreement.

'About that. I got a new button down shirt from Erica.'

Suzy looked puzzled.

'How so?'

'I had to hand in my L shirt for an XL.'

'Oh. So, you had a pretty rough day with your weight and all,' replied Suzy hugging Kate.

Kate found her girlfriend's empathy wonderful, but it also made it harder to say what she wanted to say.

'I was so wrapped up thinking about my weight gain and then I saw you in the kitchen baking and...'

Now it was she who didn't finish her sentence. Suzy waited.

'And?'

'I saw that you have put on some weight as well. Especially in your belly.'

Kate looked at Suzy's gut. The fabric of her shirt strained around her bulk, the indentation as well as the widening of her belly button visible.

Suzy protected her belly with her hands.

'Is it that noticeable?' she said flustered.

'Well.. It's noticeable,' answered Kate truthfully.

'I have to sample all what I bake. It's the first rule of Trudy.'

Suzy looked ashamed and ready to cry.

'So your own baking is your undoing,' stated Kate.

Suzy looked shaken to her.

'Undoing? So you think I'm getting too fat?'

Kate really didn't know how Suzy got to that conclusion and made that clear.

'Anyways,' she continued, 'I wanted to say that when I saw you baking and noticed that you put on weight that I... That I kind of liked it...'

Kate exhaled. She couldn't believe she just said that. It was all true. When she had seen Suzy's bigger belly, her rounder face, those chubby arms, she discovered that she liked the change.

Suzy looked at her as dumbstruck as can be. Kate felt the need to explain.

'You see I always liked you the way you were and you remember when I told you that I liked you chubby or plump. I guess I just happen to love it when a woman is soft and, well, fat.'

Now Suzy's mouth actually fell open.

'You love me even when I'm fat?'

Kate nodded.

'And also when I would get fatter?'

'Yes, I really believe so.'

Silence.

'Do you want me to get fatter?'

Kate thought about it.

'No, not particularly. I love your body now and I really think I still love your body even when you gain fifty pounds more. But it isn't necessary to gain weight.'

Suzy let herself fall on a couch. Kate tried to focus on the matter at hand and not get distracted by the shaking belly and bouncing boobs. And that lovely double chin.

'You think I'm weird, right.'

Kate already regretted saying what she said.

'Would you believe it when I say that I love your body more now that when you were thin?' said Suzy out of the blue.

'You once said something similar like that, yes. But that was dozens of pounds ago,' replied Kate.

'When you gained weight for the first time, and I mean fat weight not when you got all buff, I was happy. I realized that I liked a softer body much more than a hard one. And that feeling is still there. Later, when you continued to gain weight, I was happy because it made me feel better about my own body. I thought, If I liked jiggling thighs on you, that my own jiggling thighs weren't that bad.'

Kate laughed.

'You know why I stopped panicking about my weight and body this morning?'

'No.'

'I thought that I looked just like you. And since I think you're beautiful that meant I was that too.'

Suzy smiled and said.

'And what you just said about you loving my fat body, I feel the same way.'

'You love your own body?' said Kate.

'No silly! I mean that I love your fatter body. And I wouldn't mind if you put on more weight. And while we're being honest: I'm curious to see what a couple of more pounds will do with your figure.'

Kate realized what Suzy just said. Suzy misjudged the silence and immediately apologized.

'B-But if you want to lose some weight, that's fine too.'

Kate shook her head.

'No, it's not that. I just accepted my body. I already made the promise not to eat as much as I do now and  I actually wanted to go to the gym again.'

'The gym?' said Suzy disappointed.

'Yeah. Not that I want to lose weight so that I look better. Like I said, I like how I look. But I'm still shocked at how much I gained.'

Suzy could understand that. Still...

'But if somehow you gain weight then you won't have to worry about me,' she said.

Kate smiled happily.

'Same counts for you,'

The hour of honesty had made them hungry. Suzy made some delicious pasta and watched with glee how Kate ate her usual large portions. When Kate was almost done, she said:

'I thought you would eat less.'

Kate groaned loudly.

'I just can't control myself. I've broken that promise countless times already.'

She stared at the bit that was still left on her plate.

'It's just too good,' muttered Kate and kept on eating.

Suzy laughed. This could be interesting.

Later that night, Kate made true on her promise to go to the gym.

'It's time for some exercise,' she said, making it sound like a slogan.

Suzy had just showered and walked in the bedroom dressed only in a pair of panties.

Kate's resolve to go to the gym faltered a bit when she saw her girlfriend. Suzy's heavy belly poured over her panties. There was an inch or so of belly hang. Kate wanted to grab it and shake that fat belly. Suzy's widened belly button looked enticing and she could definitely see the beginnings of a double belly. That big belly caused her magnificent jugs to fall to the sides of it.  Suzy's huge breasts looked a bit saggier, but that didn't matter at all to Kate. Suzy's butt and thighs had grown as well, although not as much as her belly. However, they made that up in the 'looking soft' department. Kate almost drowned looking those squishy thighs and butt fat.

Suzy caught her staring and just smiled, knowing fully well now why Kate looked at her that way.

'So, you're going to the gym?' asked Suzy, not very enthusiastically.

'Huh? Oh! Yes, I am. I just need to change.'

Since she was back from work, Kate had walked around in the unbuttoned pants. Now she huffed and puffed pulling it off.

Suzy watched as slowly more and more of Kate's jiggling butt got uncovered, followed by her thighs. She noticed the cellulite for the first time.

Why does it look so good on Kate?

After the pants, Kate pulled off her top and revealed her full and round belly.

It has grown a lot, thought Suzy quite content.

Kate's belly jiggled as much as her butt and thighs and it took some time before Suzy noticed that Kate's boobs looked stuffed in her bra. Not for the first time, she wondered if Kate would get boobs as big as hers, and it was for the first time that Suzy thought it plausible.

Kate's boobs bounced up and down when they were free of their prison. They weren't as round anymore, but Suzy had to admit they were clearly rounder than she would have guessed was possible.

Somehow Suzy found Kate's chubby arms to be a good indication of the change Kate experience. They once bulged with muscles now her arms were so doughy. She loved it all.

Kate found her gym clothes. She grabbed her shorts. Mid-thigh a familiar tightness made itself clear. Kate pulled the short higher, until they got over her butt. They fit. Barely.

Her belly bulged over the waistband and her love handles grew in size as it got pushed up by the tight fabric. Kate looked at her thighs and saw her shorts lived up by their name. Her butt was covered, but her thighs only for an inch or two.

'Hmm,' mumbled Kate.

Suzy laughed. She just couldn't control herself anymore.

'I'm sorry, but you look ridiculous.'

Kate felt offended for a moment, but then saw her reflection. Her gym shorts were so stretched out that they were see-through. She looked at her bulging love handles and her belly hanging over the waistband. It was funny. She started to laugh too, encouraged by Suzy's laughter.

'I guess I don't have to try to see if my sports bra's still fit,' said Kate, when they were finished laughing.

'No, but what do you say about a hand bra?'

Suzy walked over to Kate and lifted her boobs. It didn't stop there. Suzy leaned forward to one of Kate's breasts and suckled on her nipple. Kate grabbed Suzy's back, incidentally ending up holding a love handle and a roll of back fat.

It didn't take long for them to end up in bed. Kate, who was on top, lifted herself on her knees and hands. Her breasts hung down until they touched Suzy's collar bones and they bellies touched each other.

'Gosh, we haven't had sex in ages!' said Kate, exaggerating a bit.

'Come, let's find out how fat sex really is,' replied Suzy.

They loved it.

16. Lazy Sunday

The next morning they woke up late. It was Sunday and they were determined to make it an lazy day. Kate woke up first and smiled when she watched Suzy's belly rise and fall with each breasts. It was hard to believe what happened yesterday. Kate was on cloud nine. She was happy with her body, happy with her girlfriend's body and Suzy's was happy about Kate's body. Kate wasn't sure however if Suzy really was comfortable with her own body, but she was sure she would grow to love it.

She watched around the room. After they had their first real and conscious 'fat sex' they had one of their food orgies. Of course Kate was the one who ate and she still felt a little bloated. However, the rumble of her tummy told her another story.

She tickled the area around Suzy's belly button, kissing on of Suzy's breasts that sagged to the side. It was great to feel such softness with her lips.

'Hmm, what are you doing?' mumbled Suzy.

'I'm just enjoying your wonderful body,' answered Kate.

Suzy rolled on her side, her belly spread out on the bed and waved towards Kate. Her enormous boobs enveloped Kate's face. For a couple of seconds Kate reveled in the feeling of two boobs against her cheeks. Then she acted like she had hold her breath for ages.

'Silly girl,' laughed Suzy.

They laid there for a couple of minutes.

'Will you do something for me?' asked Kate. Her stomach rumbled loudly.

'Sure, I will make you breakfast,' replied Suzy with a grin. She rolled on her back and got ready to stand up, but then Kate grabbed her belly.

'No! I want breakfast, yes, but that wasn't what I wanted to ask. Do you want to weigh yourself?'

Suzy looked troubled.

'I don't know. It's probably best if I don't know what it is.'

'I know what you're thinking. You're not comfortable with your weight gain, isn't it?'

Suzy sighed.

'Not really, no,'

'Not even when you know I love it?' asked Kate.

'It does make it better,' she hesitatingly acknowledged.

'But it will take some time,' finished Kate.

'Yes.'

'Then you have to begin your journey to fully accept and love your body with knowing your weight. Don't forget, it's just a number. However it will also put your gain in perspective. And you have me to support you.'

Suzy looked at her a bit surprised.

'When did you become so wise?'

'I'll pretend I didn't hear the surprising tone. I've been wise since my birth,' said Kate with a smile.

'Come, I'll get the scale!'

Kate's idea was the jump out of bed, run at the scale, take it, and run back. Instead, Kate grunted an 'oof' when she finally sat upright. She totally forgot about her added bulk.

Suzy watched with a mixed feeling of arousal and stress as Kate jiggled to the scale. When she got back Suzy tried to focus on the violently shaking breasts and not the scale.

'Step on it,' coached Kate.

Suzy heaved herself up, felt the pull of her boobs and the pressure of her belly on her thighs.

It's nothing. Just stand on the damn thing. Kate looks gorgeous and she weighs 221 lbs. Come on, Suzy.

She stepped on the scale and closed her eyes. She waited the necessary few seconds.

'You're not gonna look for yourself?' asked Kate.

'Yes, I will!'

Suzy stepped of the scale and looked.

208 lbs.

She let herself fall back on the bed. She didn't notice her boobs bouncing like crazy. She passed the 200 lbs mark. The previous time she weighed herself she was 182. She gained 26 lbs in approximately two months.

'Are you ok?'

But wait. Kate was 221 lbs. She was 13 lbs lighter that her former skinny girlfriend. And didn't she say yesterday that she loved how Kate looked? It was the truth. It was also the truth that she wanted Kate to gain even more weight. Wasn't she a hypocrite? Suzy despised hypocrites.

'Suzy, it's fine. You look great, really,' said Kate reassuringly, laying a hand on her shoulder.

Suzy looked at Kate's protruding belly and meaty thighs. She noticed she was on eye level with Kate's vagina.

'Tell me what you love about my body,' said Suzy. She wanted to love her body like Kate did.

Kate looked puzzled for a moment but seemed to understand to importance of the question.

'Well, lie back down,' said Kate. Suzy did so.

Kate flung her leg over her Suzy's legs and began.

'I love your huge boobs and how they quiver and shake.' Kate kneaded Suzy's breasts.

'And I love your big belly. It's soft and squishy and it tells me about the things you can bake. Every time I see it jiggle I want to kiss it. I like how it slightly obscures you vagina, making the spot even more special.'

Kate had moved her hands down Suzy's belly, tickling and fondling it. She ended right above Suzy's vagina. She kissed the area around and between the kisses she said:

'I love how it is so soft here, I can't get enough of it.'

Suzy sighed softly as Kate's tongue went inside her.

Afterwards, Kate looked at a smiling Suzy.

'Did it help?' she asked.

Suzy kept smiling.

'I think it did. Thank you.'

Kate's stomach roared for attention.

'I happen to know stomach-speech,' said Suzy. 'It's saying: Me eat now!'

'Yes, breakfast time!' yelled Kate.

Suzy really felt better about herself. She outdid herself making breakfast, baking treats for Kate, supplying a large lunch, and she even made a cake.

'Why?' asked Kate when she saw what Suzy was doing.

'To celebrate the acceptance of our weight gain, you going from L to XL, and just because I like to make it.'

Kate snorted when Suzy brought up the bigger size. She also realized that she would be the one eating most of the cake, if not all.

'But I do not want to eat as much as I did,' she muttered, holding a half eaten brownie.

An hour after a huge dinner Kate started with her first bite of the cake. She ended up eating half. Her plate was Suzy's body. Kate tried to be as thorough as she could be, but even after she was done, bits of cake and whipped cream were to be found on Suzy's body.

Kate looked positively pregnant, her gut expanded to its limit. Suzy rewarded Kate with a much needed belly rub.

'So full..' moaned Kate.

'Twas so dlizious..'

Kate's distended belly and her heavy moans during the belly rub was enough for Suzy to making her wet. Her body was getting really sticky and even her hands felt dirty.

Suzy patted the side of Kate's tight-like-a-drum belly.

'I'm going for a shower.'

'Me to,' replied Kate.

'Well, I'm going first. I'm all sticky and you need your rest.'

'No! I don't think I can walk. Can't we shower together?'

Suzy hesitated. As fun as it sounded she doubted if they would fit in the cabin.

'I don't think the two of us can fit in there.'

Kate sighed dramatically. Suzy rolled her eyes.

'Fine. We can at least try.'

Suzy pulled Kate up, a feat that needed her entire weight, and led her to the bathroom. Kate walked like a heavily pregnant lady and Suzy enjoyed putting her hands on her swaying butt.

She pushed Kate in the cabin and stepped in herself. She couldn't do it.

'Go stand against the wall,' said Suzy.

Kate pushed herself against the wall, squealing when she felt the coldness. Suzy hold in her belly as much as she could, pushed it against Kate's round gut and forcefully closed the door. It still didn't work.

However, Kate was under the impression that it was closed and turned the shower on.

'No! Not yet!' yelled Suzy.

The ensuing turmoil had one positive effect. Kate and Suzy suddenly stood so that the shower door closed.

There was one problem. They could move out of fear the door would open.

'Now what?' asked Kate, who was out of her food coma.

'You and you stupid ideas!'

'Are we too fat to shower together?' asked Kate.

'Yes.'

Kate laughed.

'We probably look ridiculous right now!'

Suzy laughed as well. The movement of their laughing bodies was enough to pop open the door.

Kate quickly turned the shower off.

'I have an idea,' she said. 'I hold the shower head above myself so that you can soap me off, and then we change.'

Suzy nodded. She liked the idea.

They both enjoyed their turns. The feeling of hands going over their bodies was kind of sensual. Suzy was proud that she didn't even wince a bit when Kate lifted her belly. It wasn't a problem area any more. And Kate breathed a sigh of relief when Suzy rubbed her belly a little longer that necessary. 

They finished their lazy Sunday by lying naked on bed and watching a movie. Kate surprised Suzy by asking for another piece of cake, which she was happy to give. While eating the piece Kate suddenly cleared her throat.

'How does 250 lbs sound?'

Suzy, who had been following the movie more than Kate, had trouble finding out what Kate meant at first. Then a light bulb went on in her head.

'You mean weighing 250 lbs?'

'Yes.'

Suzy pictured Kate with an additional thirty lbs. Wider hips, bigger butt, softer belly, huge breasts.

'It sounds amazing. Tantalizing.'

Kate nodded like she had made a decision.

'Ok. I'll gain to 250 lbs, and then we will see how it goes further.'

The moment seemed to call for a handshake so Suzy put out her hand. Kate shook it.

'Deal,' the girls said in unison.'

'Now feed me.' said Kate, handing over the plate with the piece of cake.

Suzy had wanted to know how the movie ended, but couldn't be quick enough to turn off the tv.

'Is this really happening?' she asked.

Kate winked.

'It's time we indulge in our fetish,' she remarked.

They smiled. It felt great to have a fetish.

17. Shakes and dresses.

The next day Kate confused Suzy by drinking a glass of weight gain shake right before dinner.

'Erm, what? Are you going to the gym? I'm cooking! Wait, did you buy new gym clothes?'

'No! I thought about our weight gain project, or mine weight gain project, and thought that drinking a weight gain shake might help.'

'Oh, that sounds great!' replied Suzy enthusiastic.

She loved that Kate took her weight gain project so serious. She only hoped that Kate would have enough room left for her lasagna. Kate was already dressed in her eating outfit, meaning some overstretched yoga shorts and an equally tight stretchy tank top. Her nipples pressed confidently in the top, happy to poke in such a giving material and not in the suffocating bra.

Kate's look did brought up the question about clothing. A couple of coworkers had returned from their vacations and it caused for the girls to have more free time. They were lucky to have both a free day tomorrow.

'So, what do you think about a trip to the mall?' asked Suzy.

Kate drank the last bits of her shake and already nodded in advance of her answer.

'Yes, sounds terrific. I need bigger clothes. And again I'm in need for a larger bra.'

Kate lifted her boobs and let them fall again. It didn't only caused her boobs to shake, but also caused a wave of jiggles through her entire body down to her thighs. Even her arms quivered.

Suzy noticed it all with a smile.

Kate no doubt had left room for the lasagna, and emptied the bowl. They moved to the living room where Kate lied down on the couch, rubbing her belly.

'I think I'm going to drink a weight gain shake before every meal,' she said.

Suzy was delighted.

'How much do you have left,' she asked.

'Not much, I'm afraid.'

'I'll look on the internet for a strong weight gain shake. If you want to do something then we better have to do it good,' Suzy stated.

She grabbed her laptop, sat on a chair and discovered that she had less lap for her laptop. She surprised herself by giggling.

'What's funny?' asked Kate.

Suzy told her. Kate chuckled.

'Now I want to sit on your lap and poke your belly.'

'I like to have functional knees, so no thanks.'

Kate snorted. She wouldn't fit anyway.

Suzy searched the web. After visiting a dozen website one brand of weight gain shake was known as very potent. The name was 'Super Bulk'.  It wasn't the first name Suzy had frowned upon reading it.

'I found one called Super Bulk, which seems to be the best choice. I found out that it is three times as strong as MegaMass Extreme. Wasn't that the brand you used before?'

'Yes, that right. It's a shame I don't know the name of the shake I'm using now. Either I forgot, or the guy who sold the bottles to me forgot to tell. I was a rather unusual moment.'

Suzy found a picture of the bottle. It had the exact same colors of the ones Kate was using.

'Ehm, Kate?'

'Yeah?'

'I think you've been drinking the potent Super Bulk all this time. Look at this picture.'

Kate's eyes bulged out.

The girls relived the moments of Kate getting buff and gaining weight quite quickly.

'Holy shit!' yelled Kate.

'I've been drinking this every morning before work!'

'Why!' asked Suzy shocked.

'At first I thought it would help me get firmer again, and later it was just routine!'

'Well, it does explain the big weight gain,' muttered Kate, overcoming her shock.

Kate and Suzy were perplexed and remained silent for a few minutes.

'It's ver lilely that without my foolishness we'd never found out about our... fetish,' mentioned Kate, seeing a positive side.'

'Yes, I guess so. Do you still want me to order a bottle of the shake? asked Suzy.

'Of course! You must admit that it works wonders.'

Suzy observed Kate's plump and bloated figure. She immediately few bottles of Super Bulk

The next day they went to the mall. First thing Suzy and Kate did when they got there was to find someplace to drink and snack. Although Suzy was comfortable with her weight, she, as she did often, chose for a healthy smoothie. Kate, however, ordered a large milkshake and piece of cheese cake. Suzy pitched in an asked for an apple pie with whipped cream.

'That's nothing like you,' commented Kate surprised.

'I know. It isn't for me, but for you,' grinned Suzy.

Kate eyes lit up. She was really beginning to enjoy this new relationship with food.

When they got their order they noticed how the waitress stared at Kate.

It was obvious why. Kate wore a pair of yoga pants, the heavily stretched material showing Kate's abundant thighs and butt. Above it, Kate had tried to find a fashionable top. She chose her most flowy one. It actually did a pretty good job at hiding her belly. However, the top was strained around her impressive bust, showing of a lot of cleavage including a very tight bra. The overflowing fat of Kate's boobs also peeked out of the top. Kate's doughy arms weren't covered so that every jiggle could be seen. What she hadn't noticed was that when she sat down the fabric got stuck between her belly and her thighs, causing it to pull much tighter around her stomach. Kate's belly rested visibly on her thighs.

'Did you saw how she ogled you?' said Suzy with a smile.

'Must be because of my fashion sense,' joked Kate.

They both left the place satisfied. Kate because she enjoyed the treats and the milkshake, and Suzy because it was such a lovely sight to watch Kate eat.

They began their shopping at the lingerie store. Kate bought new bra's and found out she had Suzy's former bra size, an H cup. She bought a few and immediately put one on. She also bought underwear.

Kate found out how little there was for a girl her size, and who also wanted to get bigger. Still she didn't despair, she never was the type to buy clothes after clothes, following the latest trends.

She bought new tops, loose ones and tight, but stretchy ones. She also bought leggings and jeggings. Pants had to be stretchy.

'Stretch is the magic word,' said Kate, when Suzy had showed her a couple of jeans. They were nice, but they would get tight too fast.

They also went in several shops meant for "larger ladies". Suzy bought a couple of nice things there. In one of those shops they discovered a rack of colorful dresses. They hung looking like straight, formless dresses and appearing a bit small. Then Suzy pulled at one.

'Kate look, they super stretchy!

Kate's ears tingled when she heard that. Super stretchy sounded superb.

'Let me look,' she said greedily.

She took a green one and pulled it wider. She could stretch it almost to twice the size!

'I want to know how it looks.'

She was unsure what size she had to take and took the one she already had in her hands.

In the dressing room she undressed and hold the dress in front of her. Her reflection told her it was way too small. Believe in the powers of stretch, she put on the dress.

It was like she put on a glove. She pulled it over her shoulders, her huge boobs, her bloated belly and wide hips and managed to get it passed her butt. It didn't go far down though. It was too short for Kate's liking and her cleavage was a bit too much.

Kate looked in the mirror. It was like she wore a yoga dress. It was clearly too small, though. Still, she looked sexy.

She asked Suzy for a larger size and changed.

The larger size fit better. It covered more of her thighs. And the dress still looked tight. Now her boobs came out much better. Her butt shelved out and the indentation of her belly button was visible.

Kate stepped out of the dressing room and showed the dress to Suzy.

Suzy almost got a heart attack when Kate stepped out. Somehow that dress was sexier than a pair of yoga shorts. The way it enveloped Kate's body was amazing. Suzy didn't know where to look. Her eyes darted from Kate's big boobs to her massive butt as Kate spun around. She looked at her doughy arms, her meaty thighs, the love handles and back fat that poked through the dress, her wonderful round belly with the indentation of her belly button. Kate began to walk around a bit and Suzy watched with a growing arousal and the bouncing of Kate's boobs and butt cheeks. She loved the way the dress packed Kate's body

'Oh dear, You need a bigger size. The dress is meant tight but I don't think you want to accentuate the bad parts too much, do you?'

A saleswoman had appeared out of nowhere and looked with a shaking head at Kate.

'No, it does show you belly quite a bit,' she said.

Kate made clear that they just wanted to see how such a dress fit and that they didn't need any help. It was a bit rude, but they both wanted the woman gone. Once the woman had found another prey, they looked at each other expectantly.

'Buy it,' Suzy said coarsely.

Kate bought five.

Feeling very happy with their new clothes, they decided to have lunch at McDonald's. Suzy swallowed her pride at eating in a fast food restaurant and ordered a McChicken with fries and a Coke. Kate couldn't choose and picked a Big Mac, a Quarterpounder, a McChicken, a large fries, a milkshake and a sundae.

'You're going to eat all that?' asked Suzy.

She wasn't surprised at Kate's appetite, but she was surprised at the fact that Kate showed it so publicly.

'You wanted me to gain weight. Are you ashamed?' replied Kate with a sly smile.

'No! Just surprised, that's all.'

But when Suzy saw the entire order on the table she looked around a bit uneasy. Everybody who looked could see Kate was pigging out extravagantly.

However, with time, that uneasiness faded away and got replaced with a sense of wonder and arousal. Suzy was lucky that they had picked a seat where only a few people could see them. When Suzy noticed that Kate started to get stuffed and that she had trouble finishing her feast, Suzy stealthily rubbed her belly. This continued till Kate drank the last bit of her shake.

Kate sighed.

'Please keep going,' she whispered.

Kate kept an eye out for any unwanted attention while Suzy rubbed her stuffed belly. Kate almost moaned out loud when Suzy's finger touched her vagina.

'You didn't take your weight gain shake,' teased Suzy.

'How could I?' asked Kate, so full she didn't notice the joking tone.

'You could still take it when we're back home,'

'Ok.' Kate just wanted the belly rub. She would do anything for a belly rub.

They sat there for twenty minutes before Kate found the energy to stand up and walk. Suzy noticed with glee that Kate was waddling a bit. Before they returned to home they decided to stop by their work place, the Patisserie Café. Two coworkers Kate and Suzy barely knew greeted them. Michelle was there as well and the pear shaped woman hugged Kate.

'Can I steal some of those discarded pastries?' asked Kate.

'Sure, take whatever you want,' winked Michelle.

Kate's appetite and growth were getting famous and Michelle wasn't surprised a bit when 'some of the pastries' turned out to be two big boxes filled to the brim.

She walked over to Kate and patted her stuffed belly.

'You remember when you said you had a belly and Ramona and I laughed about it?'

'Yes?'

'Well, Kate. You definitely have a belly now.'

Kate laughed.

Michelle looked on as Kate walked away with Suzy. The butt of her coworker was testing the limits of those yoga pants. She admired Kate for showing of her obvious weight gain. Who knows, thought Michelle, maybe she will even surpass me. Michelle scolded herself. There was no time for wishfull thinking.

Later that day Kate and Suzy got a message from Tasha.

'Hi! I'm back and can't wait to see you guys!'

'Tasha is back in town! She was away for long time!' stated Suzy.

'Yeah. Wasn't it strange that she remained so vague about where she went?' mentioned Kate.

'Maybe because Estelle stole the show by raving about going to Europe.'

'Possible. Speaking of Estelle, did her Facebook updates get more infrequent? She used to place dozens of pictures of her at the beach, at the pool, walking on a boulevard. Now she doesn't update as often and if she does the pictures are selfies.'

Suzy thought about the matter. She too had noticed it. From annoyingly frequent updates to weekly selfies.

They both said their conclusion out loud

'She gained weight!'

Kate thought there was a hint of glee when Suzy asked:

'When is Estelle coming back?'

Kate looked on her phone for the answer. Somewhere Estelle had mentioned it. Finally, after searching far too long, she found it.

'Oooh, this Friday! That's in three days!'

'Let's invite them over. We can hold a movie night, or something like that.'

Kate found it a wonderful idea. Tasha also looked forward to it, and Estelle had yet to react.

Kate shook her belly.

'I've changed quite a bit since the last time they saw me. I wonder how they'll react.'

'It will be fun to see their reactions. They probably will see my weight gain as well.'

'And according to us, Estelle has also gained weight. If Tasha has fallen of the wagon as well, then we all have gotten fatter.'

They smiled thinking about it.

'Are we going to tell them about our... arrangement?' asked Kate.

'Not unless it's necessary. We don't want to freak them out.'

'I think I'm going to wear one of those dresses. It will show them I'm not afraid to show my curves. Or will that freak them out too?'

Suzy chuckled.

'I can't wait to see their faces!'

18. The friends are back.

Kate sat as stretched out as possible on the kitchen chair. Suzy had made a simple but oh so delicious macaroni and cheese and for dessert she had a large helping of a triple chocolate sundae. Now she couldn't move. The last week Kate had been in more situations like this, but this one was different. It was Saturday night and in an hour and a half Tasha and Estelle would come over.

'Oh, why did I eat so much!' groaned Kate.

Suzy was cleaning up and patted Kate's belly with a soapy hand.

'Just relax. You can rest for an hour and then have half an hour to shower and to get ready.'

Kate answered in inaudible mumbles. Out of the corner of her eye Suzy observed with a smile how Kate rubbed her belly. She loved that, despite the fullness, the layer of fat on Kate's belly was thick enough to give it a luscious softness. She continued to watch as Kate's hands also got between her belly and her thighs. She lifted up her belly a bit, moaned, and let it fall back on her huge thighs.

Suzy realized she had stopped her work when she looked at the shockwave throughout Kate's body. She quickly finished her chore. Looking at her girlfriend was a guaranteed distraction.

A distraction... Suzy got an idea.

'Just stay put, I know how to help you,' she said and walked out of the kitchen.

'Stay put she says. I can't even get up!' grumbled Kate.

She continued rubbing her belly. For a moment she had thought Suzy would give her a belly rub. That would have helped. But no, she just walked away.

Kate kept thinking about this when she heard a throat being cleared.

'The chef has heard that you very much liked her food. She wants to thank you.'

Kate's eyes bulged out when she saw Suzy standing in the doorway, dressed only in an apron. It covered her most of her front, showing a deep cleavage and ending just over her hips. The apron was tied tightly right below her gut, showing of the hang and a large portion of love handle. Kate looked at that wide belly button, visible through its indentation.

Suzy's soft and sausage like thighs jiggled when she seductively walked to her. Even though the apron's material was spanned tight around her enormous breasts, the impressive cleavage showed some lovely bounces.

Kate completely forgot what Suzy had said. Something about thanking her? Oh yes, she was the chef!

'Eh, yes. Hi. I indeed loved you food.'

Suzy had sound seductive and sensual, but Kate thought she sounded like a bad actor in a commercial. Suzy's flicker of a smile told her she had thought the same.

'Maybe I can thank you with a belly rub. Your belly looks awfully round and full,'

Yes!

'That does sound good.'

Meanwhile Suzy stood close to Kate.

'In that case, it's good that I have brought some lotion for you,' said Suzy and turned around.

Kate looked at a still shaking butt and thighs. Naked butt and thighs. Swaying her hips Suzy slowly walked from her to grab the lotion that, to Kate, had just appeared on the counter. All the while Kate stared at that quivering ass and those jiggling thighs. She even forgot she was stuffed.

Suzy came back and got on her knees, creating and endless cleavage for Kate to drown in.

'That pesky apron is uncomfortable.' stated Suzy.

To Kate's delight Suzy untied the apron and let it fall on the floor.

Suzy's huge and heavy boobs screamed to be fondled and when Suzy's belly touched her legs she actually shivered in excitement.

Suzy's put some lotion in her hand and began rubbing Kate's belly. A minute later it seemed Suzy accidentally smeared some lotion on Kate's boobs, but then she did it again. Meanwhile Kate enjoyed the rub immensely and started to grope Suzy's breasts.

Finally the gently rubs and gropes reached the point of climax. Kate lied on the kitchen floor, with Suzy reclining next to her. Both were breathing hard.

'Suzy, that was amazing!'

'Thanks. I thought you needed some distraction, but wow, I never suspected it would end up on the kitchen floor.'

Kate poked and jiggled a roll of fat on the side of Suzy's gut.

'I think we need to get ready for tonight. I suspect Tasha and Estelle don't want to see us this way.'

'Nope.'

Suzy put on some rouge on her round face. She had giving up hopes of creating the allusion of cheek bones. She checked herself out in the mirror. Her lower half looked pretty good in those jeans, her butt seemed to be lifted a bit. The part of her that had grown the most, her belly, was well hidden by a flowy top that accentuated her boobs and minimized the sight of her doughy arms. She might have come to terms with her body, but flaunting it was a level she hadn't reached yet. She looked at her belly again. It was still clear that she had gained weight there, but Suzy was satisfied. She looked pretty.

In the reflection she observed Kate. Her girlfriend looked spectacular.

As promised, she wore one of the tight fitting dresses. It clung to every curve and to every roll of fat. When she turned sideways Kate's stuffed belly could be mistaken for a heavily pregnant one. However, pregnant bellies didn't possessed the kind of jiggle that Kate's belly had.

The round curve of her belly was triumphed my Kate's shelf ass. Kate's huge butt cheeks were packed tightly in the dress, bobbing up and down as she walked. Suzy was glad to see it shake through the fabric. Kate hips and thighs came out wonderful as well. Suzy's eyes lingered a bit at the uncovered part of Kate's thighs. A bit of cellulite could be seen.

For some reason Suzy got aroused by the thought of Kate walking around with visible cellulite. To focus, she shifted her attention to Kate's bust. The dress created a fantastic cleavage.

'How do I look,' asked Kate who caught her staring.

'Breathtaking,' answered Suzy truthfully.

'And now we wait for the girls to come,' said Kate.

The first one to arrive was Tasha. Even at the first glance at her it was clear Tasha had lost a great amount of weight. Tasha had definitely left her former butterball stage. She had a waist now which caused her boobs to appear bigger on her frame. It also looked like she had done countless squats as her butt looked rounder. Her limbs were thinner although without any muscle definition. Tasha still had a thick layer of fat all over her body. Suzy and Kate looked surprised at their friend, who know bordered the line of plump and fat, instead of full blown obese.

Surprise maybe was what Tasha felt when she saw that Suzy had put on some weight. She noticed that Suzy's belly had grown in particular and wasn't sure if her already huge boobs had grown as well. However it was a deep shock when she saw Kate.

Everything was bigger. Kate's boobs were huge, almost as large as Suzy's, her hips incredibly wide, her butt was enormous and Tasha's mouth fell open when she saw the belly that Kate sported. 

What the hell happened here, she thought.

Kate and Suzy pretended they hadn't noticed how Tasha ogled Kate. Instead Suzy hugged her friend, followed by an awkward hug between Kate and Tasha.

'Tash, you look fantastic! You've lost so much!' yelled Kate, who actually felt proud that her friend had gotten this far.

Her comment also gave the perfect opening for a reaction about her weight gain, but Tasha was at a loss for words.

'I think I've picked up the weight you lost,' joked Kate, patting the side of her belly.

'Yeah... What happened? I thought you would get back to your old routine in the gym.'

'Well, that's a long story, let's wait for Estelle.'

Estelle came shortly. As they had expected she had gained weight while in Europe. Estelle looked to be ten pounds heavier than she was when she began losing weight. She had an adorable belly poking over tight jeans. Her love handles were back in full force and just when Estelle had gotten the famous thigh gap her thighs now touched each other again. Her butt looked good, still having the roundness she'd gotten in the gym. Her boobs and arms had grown as well. Kate wasn't sure if it was because of her changed views on weight, but she thought Estelle looked better now.

'My God, Kate. You've gotten fat. And why are you wearing such a dress!'

Estelle's bluntness was refreshing after the awkwardness of Tasha.

Kate and Suzy laughed.

'Two words. Patisserie Café.'

Kate and Suzy told the tale of their job at the pastry shop. They didn't tell anything about their fetish. Instead, Kate spoke about long days of work, lot's of snacking, no time for workouts. Tasha and Estelle seemed to understand that someone would gain weight in those conditions. In fact, to them, in explained Suzy's weight gain. However, Kate's weight had ballooned. Kate and Suzy didn't really knew how to tackle that problem, but luckily Tasha provided the answer.

'I know why you gained so much, Kate. Your formerly strong metabolism has somehow weakened a lot. That's why you gain fast.'

Tasha nodded assuring. 

No, it's weight gain shakes and food orgies, thought Kate.

'Oh, that does sound plausible,'  she said instead.

'But why on earth put on a dress like that?' asked Estelle again.

Kate and Suzy had been prepared for this.

'I'm wearing this dress because I think I look good in it. And so does Suzy.'

Suzy nodded in confirmation.

'But your belly, that roll of f...' Estelle closed her mouth.

'I'm actually quite jealous of Kate that she has the courage to wear this,' commented Suzy.

Tasha agreed. She might have been fatter than Kate, but she still wouldn't think of wearing tight clothes. It was especially courageous of Kate because she had been thin before.

Somehow, Kate never seized to inspire Tasha. Even looking like she did now.

Kate was done talking about her body, so she directed the attention to Estelle's tummy bulge.

'I've seen you've been enjoying yourself in Europe?'

Estelle grimaced.

'I simply lost control,' she muttered.

Tasha eyes lit up.

'I learned that when you think you lose control of your eating habits that you have to buy a lot of healthy snacks like carrots.'

'What? Where did you learn that?' asked Suzy.

'At the sports camp I went to...' replied Tasha softly. She looked a bit ashamed.

'You went to a sports camp!?' yelled the girls in unison.

'That isn't a vacation!' added Estelle.

'I think it's great,' said Kate.

'It's shows you have the dedication and discipline to change something in your life.'

'Ah, thanks Kate,' said Tasha.

Suzy clapped in her hands.

'Wonderful! We're complete again. This calls for cake!'

'Yes cake! I'll help!' yelled Kate and followed Suzy to the kitchen.

Estelle and Tasha looked at the bouncing butt cheeks and the squishy, jiggling thighs of a retreating Kate.

'Didn't you tell me Kate wouldn't get fat?' whispered Estelle to Tasha.

'And now I'll tell you that I have a strong feeling she won't get thin again,' replied Tasha.

That feeling only got stronger after Kate demolished two large pieces of cake, followed by a wide range of snacks when they watched two movies.

It was clear to the two friends that 'fat Kate' was there to stay.

Hi!, I spoke to Woodsmont and I asked if he would like me to create some illustrations for this amazing story I'm in love with, and he was cool about it!!.

So I have made one portraying the two protagonists. If you people like it I could draw some more in the future. Anything to give more exposure and hype to this wonderful story that Woodsmont is giving to us!!

Hope you like it!!  :)

Regards!!

post-1413-1451408157984_thumb.jpg

19. The big 250.

In the following two weeks Kate steadily gained weight. She was taking a weight gain shake with every meal and also before going to sleep ,and Suzy incorporated heavy cream to lots of food. They also developed their relationship into a feeder and feedee. Especially late at night in bed, Suzy would fed Kate treat after treat.

Kate's weight shot up. She didn't weigh herself that often, but sometimes curiosity overcame her. She already had seen her weight shown as 228, 234, 239 and last 243. Kate hadn't weighed herself in a few days now.

It was because of the closeness to her goal weight of 250 lbs that Suzy barged in the bedroom with a big plate of donuts. She showed Kate the big, glazed donuts.

'25 donuts in advance of you weighing 250 lbs tomorrow morning.'

'Are you crazy, 25 donuts? And they're so big!'

They also looked incredibly inviting. She wanted to eat one.

'And where do you get the idea that I will weigh 250 lbs tomorrow?'

'Call it a gut feeling,' winked Suzy, wobbling her belly.

Kate looked at Suzy's bigger belly. A reluctant weigh in three days ago had told Suzy she weighed 218 lbs, exactly ten more that the last time.

'Well? Do you want them or not, fatty.'

Since it was clear that Kate was not only heavier but also looked fatter than Suzy, Suzy had started calling Kate names like fatty. She always said it with a smile.

'Give me one!'

Suzy laid the plate on Kate's belly and laid next to her. Like most of the times Kate started herself. While watching a show on tv, she ate donut after donut. When she had wolfed down 12 donuts she started to sigh and moan.

Suzy took the plate and rubbed Kate's belly. Every day she was amazed at how soft and squishy Kate's belly had gotten. She could grab fat with her whole hand. Not that she did that now. Kate's belly was too bloated. They had found out that rubbing the sides and the top of Kate's belly had the best results. And ss they had found in that hour right before Estelle and Tasha would come, distraction worked wonders as well.

Her hands moved up and grabbed Kate's huge boobs. They had grown less than Kate's butt or belly, but still were straining her H-cups.

Suzy pinched both of Kate's nipples. They poked hard in the air. Kate moaned. As she did that Kate's newest addition grew a bit.

Suzy was psyched when she noticed that Kate's face started round out a bit. Her cheek bones and jaw line were already fading away, but recently - and finally, according to Suzy - Kate had gotten a cute little double chin.

For a minute Suzy alternated between kneading a breasts and rubbing Kate's belly. Then she took of her top and bra. Kate watched intently at the jiggling Suzy. Her eyes lit up when Suzy placed two donuts on each of her breasts and laid down.

Kate remembered when they had done that when she was still skinny. She got on all fours, her belly and boobs hanging below her.

'Want to take a bite?' asked Suzy, smiling.

'Oh yes.'

A full hour later and Kate thought for sure she would explode. She was breathing in short breaths to accommodate her aching belly. In the background she heard Suzy showering.

Her boobs had a glistening circle around her nipples. She had not only eaten donuts from Suzy's boobs, but also from her own. It had felt quite pleasant.

Her full belly however wasn't that pleasant. Kate hoped that her efforts weren't in vain.

I'd better weigh 250 lbs tomorrow, she thought.

She was gently rubbing her belly when Suzy appeared. Her girlfriend only wore panties and Kate looked approvingly had the belly hang. It was the part that jiggled the most of Suzy's belly.

'All clean and shining?' she asked.

'Yes. I can't believe you did, Kate. 25 of those donuts!'

Suzy positively glowed.

'You have me seen eating al lot more often.'

'Yes,  but I really think this is a new record. You weren't exactly empty to begin with.'

'True. I do feel like my belly is ready to explode.'

'Aww. Let me help.'

Suzy took some skin lotion and did some on her hand. It was a new ritual. Ever since Suzy had discovered that Kate was getting stretch marks on her lower belly they had decided to lotion it. It was the one thing Kate didn't really like. She was okay with stretch marks on her love handles and boobs and on her thighs and butt, but her belly was the last straw.

Kate dozed off as Suzy applied the lotion, and even after it was done she kept rubbing Kate's belly.

Suzy looked at her girlfriend fondly. With her big boobs, round belly, wide hips, huge thighs and an enormous butt, Kate was her dream girl.

The next morning was a beautiful Sunday, but Kate and Suzy ignored the weather. They were lying in bed, looking at each. Kate absently fondled Suzy's breasts.

'Are you disappointed if I don't weigh 250?

'Of course not, don't be silly. But I'm sure you do.'

'How do you know?' asked Kate.

'I told you. It's a gut feeling.'

Kate slapped Suzy's belly. It waved back and forth. She played with Suzy's belly button and the soft area around it.

'Are you stalling?'

Kate sighed.

'Yes. But it's not because I don't want to weight myself. I just don't want to get up.'

They both laughed and enjoyed the subsequent jiggles in their bodies.

'Ok. Here I go.'

For lazy reasons the scale was put under the bed. It had seemed to be a good idea to have it so close by. It also meant it was on the ground and under the bed. Kate grunted as she bended over. Her growing body had impaired her movements quite a bit. Bending over now was something she rather didn't do.

Meanwhile Suzy watched with a smile as Kate's belly folded, as it was pushed against her thighs. Her boobs seemed two huge drops ready to fall off.

'Uhg! Got it! Next time I will let it remain on the ground, but not under the bed. Too much of a hassle.'

Kate walked around the bed so that Suzy could stay where she was and still see the action.

Kate's belly had lost the firmness of being stuffed and now Suzy really could see that Kate had just the belly hang as she had. Maybe even a tad more, but that could be wishful thinking.

Kate's butt cheeks and thighs quivered immensely as she walked by. Cellulite had won more terrain but Suzy had to admit that it remained a rather light case of cellulite. Light case or not, her butt and thighs were the squishiest looking part of Kate's body. Her girlfriend truly had a fat lower body. And Suzy was pleased that Kate's belly was looking fat as well.

Without ceremony Kate stepped on the scale. Suzy could almost hear a beeping noise, similar to that of a time bomb.

Even without a bomb there was an explosion.

'252!' screamed Kate.

Suzy cheered like a madwoman.

Kate jumped up and down, completely forgetting her bulk. Her big boobs bounced up and down and sometimes even clapped against her body. Her belly hang disappeared, only to reappear bigger, a continuing cycle as Kate's belly bobbed up and down. Her butt was an image of a stormy sea, as shock waves shook the fat in all directions. Her thighs jiggled outwards and collided with each other.

By the time Suzy made it out of bed, Kate stopped jumping, panting heavily.

'We did it!' she yelled, and embraced Suzy.

Their fat bodies were pressed against each other, flattening their belly and boobs. Kate grabbed Suzy's butt to press her even closer and when Suzy tried to do the same she discovered her arms were getting to short to reach the back part of Kate's ass. It only aroused her more.

She began with kissing Kate, who pushed her back on the bed. Kate's eyes looked hungry, this time not for food.

Later that day Kate looked at the kitchen door expectantly. She was outside, enjoying the sunny weather. For the occasion she wore one of the tight dresses she had bought weeks ago. Kate was surprised that they still fit rather well, meaning it was not cutting of her blood circulation. The dress did appear to be smaller on her bigger body. Actually, it was rather indecent. The top of Kate's bra peeked out, her boobs bulging over her bra. The dress managed to barely cover the butt, practically showing her entire legs.

Kate was munching on a brownie. She wanted to know what Suzy was baking. The kitchen had been a prohibited area for her since lunch.

Kate thought about her milestone today. She had reached 250 lbs, and broke it with two more. Suzy hadn't said anything about a new goal weight, and Kate wasn't sure if she wanted to gain more. Now she thought about it, it was the fact that she was getting out of breath so easily that irked her. She had gotten out of shape more ways than one.

On the other hand, it was clear that Suzy loved her fatter body and she herself also loved how the new pounds were settling. She didn't even mind that she was getting a double chin.

Maybe buying a treadmill was a good idea. Just so that she could walk and strengthen her leg muscles and to build up some stamina.

Her thoughts about a treadmill popped away when the kitchen door opened. Suzy came out holding two plates. She placed them on the table outside, went back, only to appear again with a third plate.

Kate heaved herself up and walked to the table. She laughed when she saw what Suzy had made.

Three average sized cakes in the shape of a two, a five and a zero.

'This is for reaching your goal weight! I'm so proud,' said Suzy full with enthusiasm.

'Oh, terrific! It's looks great! But one thing, my weight was 252, not 250.'

Suzy slapped Kate's soft hip.

'It's about the goal weight, dummy! Would you want to start with the number 2?'

'You mean 5, the second number?' joked Kate.

'Oh, ha ha.'

Kate was working her way to the cake in the shape of the number five when the doorbell rang.

Suzy looked at Kate.

'I wonder who that is,' she stated and left.

Just when Kate was taking a big bite of cake she heard a familiar voice yelling her name.

'Kate, what have you done!'

Kate's heart thumped in her throat when she looked at her shocked and angry mom.

Kate had been ignoring her mother this summer to avoid the topic of weight gain.  Ever since she had started her job her contacts with her parents were over the phone. And now it seems her mother was fed up with that.

Fat, wearing a super tight and too small dress, with her mouth full of cake, her lips smeared with whipped cream and her fingers sticky, her butt pouring over the seat of the chair and her soft thighs indecently spread out, her round belly hugged tightly by the dress, with the indentation of her belly button on full display, Kate looked at her mom with equal shock.

This was not good. Not good at all.

20. A mother and the future

'What the hell are you doing!?'

After the initial shock of seeing her mother standing only a couple of feet away from her, Kate began to calm down. It was the fact that the whole situation was next to inexplicable. How on earth could she explain being so much fatter, eating - no, stuffing herself with cake, and wearing a ridiculously tight dress?

The only explanation was that she and Suzy loved the way she looked.

So, instead of freaking out, Kate held up the plate with the cake in the shape of a 5, which looked like a broken b, because she had already eaten the upper straight line of the number.

'Do you also want a piece?' she asked calmly.

Her mother looked at it as if was a snake ready to attack. Behind her Suzy's jaw almost hit the floor.

'What?'

Her mother collected herself again.

'What is the meaning of this!'

She waved wildly from the cakes to Kate.

'Please mom, I'm not deaf, and Suzy is neither. And the answer is...,' Kate thought about the only explanation.

'... Suzy and I happen to love the way we, that also means me, look. Fat, I mean.'

Suzy, who had just recovered from the shock of Kate offering a piece of pie, now stumbled when she heard what Kate said.

'You two like...to be fat?'

Kate's mother looked at Kate and Suzy, the latter wishing she was somewhere else.

'Short answer: yes. The long answer is that we both feel attracted to each other's fatter body. And before you ask: I also love the way I look.

Kate's mother sat down in silence.

'But you used to love going to the gym. Is that suddenly gone?'

She turned around and looked to Suzy.

'Did you do this? With all your baking? You made my daughter fat!'

Kate's anger flared up when she saw how much those words hurt Suzy.

'Mom, stop it! You can't just say that! I am the one who did all the eating. I did it before I even met Suzy.

Tears had formed in the corners of Suzy's eyes. Kate's mother looked embarrassed.

'I didn't mean... I just don't understand. Why are you wearing that? And those cakes? What's going on?'

Kate signaled to Suzy that she could go. A still teary-eyed Suzy left.

'Mom, I get that it is confusing. I can't explain it either. It's like something awakened in Suzy and me. You never asked questions when I told you I had fallen in love with a girl. That just happened too. Now I have fallen in love with a body type that is... unconventional.'

'But think about your health,' pleaded her mother.

'I am,' said Kate, thinking again about the benefits of buying a treadmill.

'I'm still young, I can always lose weight if it needs to be so. But right now I'm happy with the way I look.'

Kate couldn't help but to smile when she said that.

'I don't know, Kate. It's a lot to process,' replied her mother.

'But darn it if I can't see you're really happy.'

A minute of silence passed where Kate hoped that her mother would understand and maybe even support her choices and where her mother pondered about a changing daughter.

'So, you were having a celebration of sorts?'

Kate wasn't sure if her mother was ready to hear she weighed 252 lbs, so she just nodded.

'And the dress wasn't really meant to be seen by any other than Suzy,' she added.

Her mother eyes wandered from her bust via her bulging belly to her hips and thighs.

She breathed a sigh that seemed to come from her toes.

'Well, you gained the weight rather nice on your body,' she commented and smiled faintly.

Kate knew that this was the beginning of acceptance. She couldn't ask for more.

She got up and buried her mother's head in her cleavage.

'I love you, mom.'

A hand prodded her belly, followed by a muffled voice.

Kate quickly freed her flustered mom, who cleared her throath.

'Now it's time to apologize to Suzy,' said her mom.

When her mother left, Kate felt her legs tremble. She thought she was calm, but her body had been tense the entire time. She plopped down on a chair, ignoring the loud creaks. Suzy sat down next to her.

'Wow, I can't believe you told her about... everything,' said Suzy, still looking a bit shaken.

'I had to. You saw how shocked she was. I had to tell her the whole truth.'

Kate stared at the cake. The commotion had made her hungry. Before she could move for another piece Suzy clutched her doughy arm. Kate was startled when she saw that she was crying.

'My mother really didn't mean what she said,' said Kate soothingly.

'No, it's not that,' sobbed Suzy.

'When you told her about that you loved how you looked I was so proud. I love you so much.'

Tears fell on Kate's arm.

Kate felt her eyes filling up on tears too.

'Gosh, we are a strange couple,' she said and then pointed at the cakes.

'I think cake is a good remedy for two sobbing crybabies,'

That night Kate and Suzy were looking on websites for treadmills. Kate had talked with Suzy about her idea and her girlfriend had been very enthusiastic.

'I think I can have some exercise too,' Suzy said, not forgetting to add: 'but only a little.'

They found a treadmill that was cheap and seemed to have a good reputation. They ordered one and they felt pretty excited about it. Sitting next to each other on the couch they thought about having a treadmill.

'I can already see you walking at a steady pace, your butt bouncing up and down and your thighs jiggling like crazy,' fantasized Suzy.

'Oh yeah? Well I can't wait to see your belly quiver with each step, with above it your big braless boobs shaking wildly,'

'Braless boobs?' inquired Suzy.

'Yes, of course,' answered Kate matter of fact.

'So you expect me to go topless on a treadmill."

'Hmmm. Topless on a treadmill. That's hot.'

Kate already sat with one arm over Suzy shoulders, and now walked with her fingers to Suzy's boob. Suzy closed her eyes as Kate fondled her.

'I will love watching your body shake,' she said.'

'Better than tv,' nodded Kate.

'And if we do it naked, then we don't have to buy workout clothes,' added Suzy.

'Thinking about exercise had made me a bit hungry,' mentioned Kate.

'Cake?'

'Cake.'

Two days later Kate picked up the mail from the doormat. The muffins she just ate made bending over extra difficult. The mail was the usual stuff, but she was surprised when she found a postcard. It was of course addressed to Suzy, so she quickly made her way to her girlfriend.

'Look, I think it's from your parents,' said Kate.

Suzy's parents had been on a trip around the world for some time now. Now and then they mailed a postcard, they also often skyped with Suzy.

'They're coming home in four weeks!' yelled Suzy.

'Hurray!' screamed Kate, but her girlfriend looked thoughtful.

'Or not hurray?'

'No, it's wonderful, but I'm thinking. When they get back  we don't have our privacy anymore.'

Kate was ready for this. She had been ready for a while since she knew she couldn't live in this house for long.

'I think it's time we find a place of our own. A small apartment. Not too small. It has to be big enough to fit in a treadmill. And us. I mean, we do go to college now.'

Kate was sold on her own idea. She was going to study retail economics and Suzy would go to a cooking school. Kate firmly believed that Suzy would have it easy there.

'I don't know...'

To Kate surprise Suzy wasn't excited at all.

'What? It's a logical next step. A place of our own!'

Suzy looked around the kitchen. Her kitchen. This was her territory for as long as she remembered.

'That place better have a big kitchen,' she said doubtfully.

'We'll find one,' smiled Kate.

That night, Kate stepped out of the bathroom and walked in the bedroom. She saw Suzy sitting in front of her computer. Was that a real estate's website?'

Walking closer she read that it was specifically for students. Apparently Suzy had made up her mind enough to start looking for apartments. She was staring so intently at the screen that she didn't hear Kate sneaking up behind her.

Kate lifted her boobs, bend over slightly and let them fall on Suzy's shoulders.

'Waaah!'

Suzy almost fell of the chair.

'God, Kate! I'm having a heart attack here,'

'Sorry, I couldn't resist.'

Kate massaged Suzy's shoulders.

'Oh, you're so tense. I think you are the one who needs a good massage now.'

'That does sound great.'

'Do you want the kind where I walk over your back?'

Suzy laughed.

'Please no!'

Suzy only wore a simple shirt and pants and it was in less than a minute that she laid naked on bed.

Kate towered above her, her fatness displayed in all her curves. Kate started rubbing her belly. She leaned over so much that her boobs were dangling in front of Suzy's face.

Suzy stuck out her tongue and managed to reach Kate's nipple. Kate leaned over a bit more.

Now Suzy could wrap her lips around the nipple. She sucked.

'Can you imagine doing this in our own apartment?' asked Kate.

Suzy let go of the nipple and muttered a yes.

Kate's hand tracked the familiar path from Suzy's belly to her crotch, tickling her way to Suzy's vagina.

Before she entered, Suzy stopped her.

'I want to make a deal,' she said.

'A deal?'

'I will accept an apartment, even if it hasn't a good kitchen. Only if you will gain to 300 lbs.'

Kate thought about it. And found out she didn't have to think about it that much.

'300 lbs? Deal.'