The sculpting of Kate

Woodsmont

Going thru withdrawal! Miss your daily updates! Are you going to tell us how much Suzy and Kate weigh? Are Estelle and Tasha going to start gaining out of control? ... Maybe Kate and Suzy could host study groups or dinners while Estelle and Tasha's weight gain starts to take off... We miss you!!!

Hey man! I've been real busy lately. I'm currently writing the ending of the story, so be prepared for that, haha. I want to end the story in a good way, and I just find too little time to write a good ending. The thought of rushing this story to and end is a bit mind numbing. I really don't want you guys to end up with a feeling like "What? Is that the ending...?'

I wanted to post the end today and an epilogue as well, but again, not enough time. I want it to be as perfect as possible, that is what you all deserve. It just really sucks that I'm so busy right at this stage in my story! >:(

BUT!  I will post the end and epilogue tomorrow!! I promise!

PS: My apologies for the stupid long wait!

34. New Year's Eve - Part one.

Estelle left Kate and Suzy with her mind a rollercoaster. The last question her friends had asked her - do you like being fatter? -  she had answered with a yes. This very morning Estelle would've been sure to answer it with a resounding no. But it was true. She did like being fatter.

Kate and Suzy had persuaded her into wearing yoga pants. She could still see her reflection. The material was like a second skin, showing every bit of jiggling fat on her lower body. Kate had asked her to walk in it and Estelle had done so, but immediately got reprimanded by her friends.

'Sway you hips more!' Kate had said.

'Don't mind to feel your butt cheeks shake,' mentioned Suzy.

'Let people, especially guys, know that you're not ashamed of that amazing booty. Show them that you proud with an ass like that,' Kate commented.

So, while she was walking to a bus stop, Estelle made sure to do just that. She felt how her butt and thighs jiggled and knew that everybody could see it too. She fixed her posture too, walking with a straight back. It caused her not only to feel her lower body, but also the quivering of her belly and love handles, and the bouncing of her boobs.

It didn't surprise Estelle anymore that her friends had been right. Walking proudly like this made her feel better. She was so aware of her body now, and instead of it bothering her, it kind of aroused her to feel her fatness.

She caught a few people staring in her direction. Some of them were male. Their eyes were drawn to her lower body. Estelle smirked.

If Kate and Suzy were right about fat admirers then wearing yoga pants should work well in attracting their attention.

Her attire for tonight should do the same to. Kate and Suzy had shown her a nice looking pair of jeggings. It showed of her butt and thighs really well. When searching for a top, Kate and Suzy had said she should wear one of her own. One that would show of her curves.

Estelle had laughed. The only curves her tops would show were her gut and love handles. However, she immediately had an idea what she could wear.

She really hoped that there was at least one guy who liked fat girls at the party, because she was going to look like one.

Kate carefully stepped out of the shower. Her hips were so wide and her butt so big that they scraped the sides of the shower cabin doorway. She toweled herself of, enjoying every square inch of softness on her body. She looked forward to the party and to the changes the new year would bring. Kate admired her body in the mirror. She traced the crease of her belly hang with her hands and wobbled her belly. The big, round and soft ball that was her belly shook and jiggled and passed over this merriment to her butt and boobs. Kate saw the smile on her face before she realized she was smiling.

She thought about a few minutes ago when she stepped on the scale. She had made a decision she wanted to tell Suzy tonight, at the party.

She walked to the bedroom and put on underwear. Just after she had imprisoned her breasts Suzy entered the room. Suzy had already showered and had made herself ready for the party. She cleared her throat and Kate looked up from her boobs. And gasped.

'Wow,' muttered Kate.

Suzy was wearing a dress Kate didn't even know she had. It was a tight red dress. Kate's mind was blown, Suzy never wore tight dresses. But here she was.

Suzy's magnificent breasts always had a tendency to attract the most attention, and now they did almost the same. Almost, because below her wonderful boobs, Suzy's belly was on display. The stretchy material hugged every curve and every roll. Her double belly could be seen, her belly hang was accentuated and her love handles looked ready to burst out of the dress.

Suzy slowly turned around. Kate had a nice view of her round butt. The dress did made her butt look fabulous. Kate could see the soft flesh bounce and jiggle underneath. The fabric of the dress hugged her butt cheeks as tight as her thighs. It ended halfway down her knees, so there was still enough jiggling thigh fat to discern.

Kate momentarily had a side view. Big boobs, fantastic belly, enticing butt.

'What do you think?' asked Suzy a bit nervous.

'Think?' replied Kate.

'I can't think right now. Suzy, what have you done?'

Suzy didn't know what to say. She smiled insecure.

'What do you mean? This dress is horrible, isn't?'

Kate's ability to think slowly returned to normal levels.

'Horrible!? Suzy, you look like a goddess! How am I suppose to enjoy a party when I only will have eyes for you.'

Suzy smiled relieved and watched as Kate jiggled to her.

'Look at that divine double belly!' said Kate patting and poking Suzy's belly.

'I can't stop touching it.'

Suzy laughed.

'You know, I'd bought the dress, but thought that I'd never wear it. It's just not me. But after our talk with Estelle, I felt compelled to put it on. To show I'm proud of my body too.

Kate squeezed both Suzy's huge boobs.

'Hey, stop that,' said Suzy, slapping Kate's belly.

'I can't help it. I have to get it out of my system. We don't want awkward moments at the party right'

'Oh you fat nympho!'

Kate laughed and walked, her hips swaying, away from Suzy.

'So what are you going to wear?' asked Suzy.

'I actually wanted to wear a dress too,' answered Kate.

'Oh wait! I know which one,' said Suzy suddenly.

'That ancient Greek like thing.'

'Yep, the tag said Greek style dress,' replied Kate.

A few minutes later, a time spent enjoying to watch how Kate dressed herself, observing every jiggle and shake of her body, Suzy look at the result.

The white dress was supposed to be flowy and Suzy had to admit that it apparently was such a big size that it wasn't that tight on Kate.

The dress only had one shoulder band with some sort of broche on it. Kate had put on a miracle of engineering, a strapless bra. It did its work wonderfully as her enormous breasts looked delightfully round, and showed off a large cleavage.

The dress draped down over her belly. The large belly roll below her breasts wasn't visible, but just knowing that it hid beneath Kate's dress was enough for Suzy in wanting to touch the invisible roll. The bigger her belly got the tighter the material got. Still, her butt was the only part besides her chest that seemed to really tighten out the dress. It fit snugly over her round butt cheeks, making visible every bounce of those luscious globes of fat.

The dress went all the way down her ankles, and while it did a good job in hiding Kate's quivering calves, her thighs filled every space the dress had to offer.

Suzy thought Kate had found a wonderful and sensual balance between showing off her body and letting people guess. However, there was no doubt that Kate was fat.

'You look absolutely fantastic,' commented Suzy with an appreciative smile.

Kate winked.

'Good.'

Tasha appraised herself in the mirror. Ever since losing enough weight to fit into nice clothes she had put on figure hugging pants and shirts. But never dresses.

For the millionth time she adjusted the fabric around her belly and looked at her reflection sideways. Her belly stuck out considerably. She hopped up and down. Her boobs bounced happily, but her belly only quivered a bit.

I'm so full...

At least her butt stuck out too, even a bit more than her belly.

'If Kate can look sexy, than I can look sexy too,' muttered Tasha.

She said down behind her desk, searching for her phone. She shoved away the pizza box. Tasha hadn't had pizza in a long time. She forgot how good it tasted.

She had the urgent feeling that she had to eat every type of junk food and sweets again. She had missed it all so much. Tasha had been happy with her healthy eating, and she really didn't want to give that up. But having a pizza, or a pasta dinner where she could have seconds, maybe even thirds if she wanted to, or sitting in front of the television eating a tub of ice cream. Those were moments she had cherished went she was fat, and now were moments she looked forward to do again.

Tasha patted her belly.

If she would, she was certain she would gain back some of her weight. She imagined her belly bigger, her boobs heavier and her butt larger.

If she would consciously get fatter, than she still was in charge of how she would look. And Tasha couldn't get that image of her being bigger out of her head. She looked too good.

34. New Year's Eve - Part two.

Kate and Suzy arrived at the building where the party was being held. Before they entered, between two lights, Kate quickly squeezed Suzy's belly.

'Just one last time,' she smiled.

Suzy leaned forward and kissed the top of Kate's boobs.

'Just one last time,'

They laughed. Then Suzy sighed.

'Nervous about showing of that heavenly body?' asked Kate.

'Yes.'

'If you need support, I'm here,' stated Kate, wrapping her arm around Suzy.

'Thanks,' said Suzy and kissed Kate on her lips.

'Ok, let's go.'

There already were a lot of people. Kate and Suzy got their drinks and looked for Estelle or Tasha. They both had to do a double take to spot Tasha.

'Wow, look at her dress!' yelled Kate over the music.

'I know. It looks great,' replied Suzy.

'Just like your dress looks great,' said Kate.

Suzy smiled and shook her head. She was glad she had chose this dress to wear.

Kate practically bumped a few people out of their way to Tasha. The girls greeted each other.

'Tash, you look phenomenal!' said Kate.

Tasha beamed.

'Can I tell you guys a secret?'

'Of course,' said Suzy.

'I'm not going to diet anymore!'

'Hurray!'

Tasha laughed at the enthusiasm of her friends.

'And there's more! I don't care if I gain some weight back. Not at all.'

Kate and Suzy stared at each other. First Estelle, and now Tasha? What was it about today that made their friends see the truth about their bodies?'

'That's fantastic!' yelled Kate.

'Wonderful,' commented Suzy.

'It's all because of you two. Kate, you look so incredibly sexy and Suzy, you can talk so passionately about weight gain and food. Speaking of food, I'm going to get some chips!'

Tasha strutted away, leaving Kate and Suzy to follow her bouncy butt through the crowd.

'That was...  a surprise,' said Suzy.

'Wow, yes it was. Who would've guessed. She looks so happy, though,' commented Kate, and then quickly followed her friend to find some food.

A while later they saw Estelle. Estelle was the only one of the four not wearing a dress. Still, she looked very sexy. Kate's old jeggings did wonders for her lower body, looking like she was poured into the tight material. Estelle's butt was on a triumphant display, swaying and bouncing with every step. She wore a tight top that blatantly showed of her gut and love handles, and her flabby arms.

'Spotted any FA's yet?' asked Estelle, after they had exchanged compliments.

'No, we're just here, you devil,' answered Suzy.

Kate narrowed her eyes.

'Wait... You're not desperate are you?'

Estelle huffed.

'Desperate!? no!'

'Good, you have to behave like you already have a few phone numbers in that tight little back pocket.'

Estelle smiled.

'I can do that.'

Later, Kate moved herself to a table with all sorts of tasty things. To her mild surprise Tasha was there again. She just took a bite out of a cracker with cheese when Kate waved her hand at her.

'You're quite serious about eating the good food again, aren't you?'

Tasha poked her bulging tummy.

'It's so good. Everything is delicious. No diet for me anymore!' laughed Tasha.

'I'm really happy you truly found peace with the way you look,' said Kate.

'It's so weird. First I wanted to be as fit as you, and now I don't care if I will be fatter again, thanks to you again.'

Kate smiled.

'I would've never suspected that I would dwarf you in size, would you?'

Even stuffed in her tight dress it was obvious that Tasha was the smaller one. Kate was bigger all over.

Tasha shook her head.

'No, I really thought you would stay fit and thin forever. Didn't it all began when you're boobs started to grow? They never stopped!'

Tasha poked a finger into Kate's slightly pushed up and enormous breasts. The gesture immediately caused Tasha to blush, ashamed of what she was doing.

'Yeah, it all began with these guys,' replied Kate.

She thought back at the time when she was practically flat chested. Gosh, it was hard to remember how that felt.

'But I don't want to look like a butterball anymore,' said Tasha rather out of the blue.

'Huh?' reacted Kate.

Tasha explained.

'I don't want to gain back that big belly I had.'

Kate recalled how round Tasha used to look. Even now when Kate was fatter than Tasha was, she had more shape than her, mainly because of her gigantic butt and wide hips.

'I would advise you to still go the gym and focus on your abdomen. Like you have done for a while, because look at you. An hourglass figure!'

Tasha beamed with pride.

'If I keep working on my tummy I don't care if go back to my old weight,' she said enthusiastically.

Across the room Suzy saw Kate and Tasha cheering about something. Tasha did look very nice in that dress, but she had all eyes to her own Greek goddess. That was until she got poked in the ribs rather harshly.

'I think I spotted one!' whispered Estelle so loud that she was almost yelling.

'What? Wait! An FA?'

'Yes, what else?' reacted her friend impatiently.

Suzy knew that she and Kate had said that there was probably a fat admirer at the party, but she hadn't thought that there actually would be one.

'Where?' she asked.

Estelle stood next to her, their hips colliding. She discretely pointed a finger at a group of three guys.

'Which one?'

'Chris Hemsworth. You know, Thor.'

Of course, Suzy knew who Chris Hemsworth was. And indeed the guy looked somewhat like him, only less muscular. Tall and blond, with a nice smile, he was enough to make Suzy think about turning bisexual. A quick look at Kate changed her view again.

'He's hot! What makes you think he into fat chicks.'

'I was walking past him and his friends, walking next to a couple of skinny bitches, and I swear, while his friends looked at them, he looked at me.'

Suzy, who almost laughed out loud when Estelle said 'skinny bitches', hesitated with her answer.

'I don't know, Estelle.'

Her friend looked frustrated.

'Me neither. What if he thought I was an ugly fat girl.'

Suzy got an idea.

'I have a plan. Bump into him. Apologize, you know the clumsy girl shtick'

'Okay, and then.'

'Then talk about gaining some weight, tight clothes, eating. Oh, ask if he thinks you're fat.'

Estelle looked thoroughly confused.

'What? Just ask him that?'

Suzy laughed.

'Yes. Meanwhile, I will be observing. I told you before, I can tell a fat admirer from a mile away.'

'I hope you're right,' sighed Estelle.

Estelle made herself trip and fell right into Thor's chest.

'Whoops, I'm sorry!

The guy smiled. Estelle's heart melted. What was she doing again?

'It's ok,' he said.

'You probably have something better to do than to talk to a fat chick.'

'Oh, you're not fat,' replied the still nameless guy.

'Yes, I am. Can you believe that this belly was flat once? I'm practically bursting out of my clothes, look at this!' Estelle pinched her belly and jiggled it.

'I just can't stop eating.'

The guy smiled again, his eyes sparkling.

'Sounds like you just want to live the good life. I wouldn't change a thing.'

A nasty silence invaded their talk.

'Well, it was nice talking to you,' he said.

Estelle walked away feeling dejected, but almost got tackled by Suzy. Her friend's belly smashed against her side. Suzy's double belly was still jiggling when she said:

'Oh wow! Definitely a fat admirer!'

'Really?' asked Estelle.

'He totally brushed me off.'

Suzy rolled her eyes.

'What did you expect? That he would immediately say that he was attracted to bigger girls? It's called a fetish for a reason, Estelle. He probably thought you would be freaked out.'

'Really?' asked Estelle again.

'What should I do?'

'Go back and talk to him. Have a nice time. You two will talk about it eventually,'

Estelle looked excited and nervous.

'Thanks!'

She kissed Suzy on her cheeks and jiggled back to her Thor.

'What was that all about?' asked Kate, appearing behind Suzy.

Suzy hugged Kate and told her the story.

'She a lucky girl,' commented Kate.

'Me too,' winked Suzy.

'And I'm even luckier,' said Kate, before kissing Suzy.

'Guess what I did before I showered?'

Suzy frowned.

'That's an odd question. I have no idea.'

'I stepped on a certain electrical measuring device.'

'I totally forgot! Your last weigh in of this year!'

Suzy slapped Kate's belly.

'Why didn't you call me!'

'Because I wanted to tell you right here, in the last hour of this year.'

Suzy looked at the big digital clock. Fifteen minutes left.

'And?'

'388 lbs of Kate.'

For some reason Suzy got emotional, tears formed in her eyes.

'Hey, what's the matter?' asked Kate, wiping away a tear.

Suzy didn't know what to say. Kate's whole weight gain journey had been an amazing and wonderful trip. Pound by pound, pastry after pastry, and countless steaming hot food orgies and made Kate into the most beautiful person Suzy had ever saw. And right now, standing right in front of her, Kate look surreal. Suzy imagined an ancient Greek sculptor, a fat admirer, who had the guts to sculpt a curvy fat woman. That was Kate. She felt like that sculptor. Suzy hadn't used marble and a chisel, but food to sculpt Kate.

Suzy smiled at Kate.

'I'm just so happy. You're so beautiful.'

They stood there, waiting for the next year.

Estelle walked by, talking with her beau.

'Almost 200 lbs!' they heard her say.

'Did she just tell him her weight?' asked Kate surprised.

'She rather straightforward,' stated Suzy.

'What's your weight?' asked Kate innocently.

Suzy chuckled. She had weighed herself three days ago. She was rather glad that to find out that she had hit a plateau.

'276,' she answered with a smile.

In the last minute, Kate pushed Suzy closer.

'I know we agreed to alter our, or my, eating habits,, and I know I said I didn't want to gain weight anymore, but I was thinking. 388 lbs is awfully close to 400 right?'

Suzy looked up in surprise.

'Just a measly twelve pounds,' smiled Kate.

While the crowd was counting down from ten, Kate and Suzy where hugging each other, feeling each other's soft bodies. They both knew that the next year would be as great as this one, and probably even better.

They couldn't be happier.

That was it people. I began this story because I wanted to write something. I never could believe it would turn out this way.

Thank you all who commented, liked and read this story! And of course, Berserker1: I can't thank and praise you enough. I still can't believe you wanted to illustrate scene from my story. Thanks!!

(Oh. I said I would do an epilogue, if I remember correctly. I scratched that. No value whatsoever to the story, haha.)

Thanks people! :thumbsup: :D

It's over :'(

Well, what can I say. This was the best weight gain story that I've ever read!! It's been amazing from the first episode to the very end. I can't thank Woodsmont enough for his work and for let me be a small part of this story.

Thank y'all guys for your words, likes and support. Hope you've enjoyed the illustrations as well as the story. If my work has improve or complement at any level the experience of "The sculpting of Kate" then I'm happy.

Here is the last illustration, our girls taking a last picture, capturing the moment, looking ahead to a big future  ;).

Bye!!

PS. For a larger version of the image: http://berserker1133.deviantart.com/art/Kate-and-Suzy-10-558372476?ga_submit_new=10%253A1441457703

post-1413-14514092824994_thumb.jpg