The sculpting of Kate

Woodsmont

Best weight gain story I've ever read! I love how it's so positive... nothing mean-spirited or involving revenge. Really incredibly good work. I wonder if the two girls who returned from vacation will start to get into it, too... 

21. Stuck

Suzy woke up by hearing someone groan repeatedly. Kate's side of the bed was empty, but she found her girlfriend next to the bed, doing squats. Whenever she got up she groaned. Although Suzy loved to see a nude Kate doing practically anything, she now founded it a bit weird

'What are you doing? And don't say squats.'

Suzy's question startled Kate, who almost lost her balance.

'Eh.... leg exercises?'

'But why?' asked Suzy.

'To get stronger legs.'

Suzy sighed. This conversation was useless.

'Last night we agreed that you would gain to 300 lbs and now you're working out. You have to admit that it is strange.'

'Nope, not strange at all,' replied Kate.

'If I gain to 300 lbs I need to carry an additional 50 lbs. Therefore, my legs need to be strong. Stronger, at least. You understand?'

Suzy did. She actually felt bad that she thought badly about Kate for a few seconds. Instead, Kate had showed her once again how dedicated she was.

Kate wanted to lie down again.

'No continue, I like to watch.'

'I've been doing a lot already. It's really hard with all this,' said Kate, wobbling her belly. Her boobs happily joined in.

'Oh, boo. Come on, only ten more.'

Kate mumbled a word that couldn't have been nice.

Suzy shuffled herself over to Kate's side of the bed, while she watched Kate do another ten squats.

'Done.'

Suzy stood up and placed herself right in front of Kate.

'You probably have to do some weight lifting too. I happen to have two weights you can use,' said Suzy as she thrusted out her boobs.

Kate laughed.

'I can do that. Gimme those weights!'

Kate held Suzy's boobs and lifted them up as far as physically possible. She did that a couple times, each times it was more difficult because the girls moved closer together, until they finally kissed.

Suzy was fondling Kate's back rolls as Kate was groping her butt.

'I can also lift up this heavy weight,' teased Kate and grabbed Suzy's belly.

'You can tease want you want, but yours it getting bigger than mine.'

Suzy grabbed Kate's love handles and shook them. Kate's belly jiggled against Suzy's and they laughed when they saw Suzy's belly was quivering as well.

'We're both fatties!' yelled Kate.

'I have an idea!'

Kate's excited voice startled Suzy so much that the glass of weight gain shake almost slipped out of her hand.

'Dude, you scared me!'

'Oh, sorry. But hear me out. I still have dumbbells and  kettlebells at my place. Isn't it a great idea to get them?'

Suzy could do without them.

'Are you really planning to exercise with those things?'

'Yes. For my arms.'

Kate waved her flabby arms. The fat had done a perfect job at hiding any muscle definition.

'I can do exercises for my back. You know that these babies aren't exactly light as feathers.'

Now Kate prodded her boobs.

Suzy knew all about the strain on her shoulders.

'Exercising will be an advantage when I get fatter,' stated Kate.

'Alright, it sounds logical. Are you going to wear that?'

Since Kate was only wearing panties they both laughed.

'Could you imagine! I don't think my mom wants to see me naked.'

'Well, she practically did. You wore that dress remember?'

'Oh yeah...'

Suzy gave Kate her weight gain shake and a plate with a tower of pancakes.

'Best to worry about what you wear after breakfast,' she said.

Kate burped and tasted the syrupy goodness of pancakes. She was standing in front of the mirror, admiring the way her belly rounded over her panties. In her hands she held a dress. This time it wasn't a tight, stretchy dress, but a large and billowy one. When Kate first saw the dress she thought it was way too big for her. However, after Suzy had pushed her to try it on, she discovered that it actually fit very well. It hugged her impressive bust comfortably, creating the kind of cleavage that was big but still decent. The dress was sleeveless and her big doughy arms were seen as a good company to her huge boobs.

Below her boobs the material flowed downwards over her belly. The roundness of it was obscured, no indentation to be seen, but everybody could tell she had a rather large belly under there. The dress was tighter around her hips and butt, with not much to spare. It fell halfway down her thighs, the jiggling cellulite mostly covered, but not entirely.

When Kate had walked around the store wearing the dress she enjoyed that it wasn't tight for a change. She immediately bought it.

Kate now put it on and inspected it. Was it a bit tighter? Her belly seemed to look larger in the dress than she remembered. Was it caused by the big breakfast or general weight gain?'

'How do I look. Smashing?'

'Cute as a bunny!' commented Suzy.

Kate twirled around.

'Oh, I can just bite your squishy thighs, I love them!'

Kate laughed.

'Ok. Put your words into action!'

Kate lifted up her dress, revealing her soft thighs and round butt.

Suzy walked over with a grin, and blew a big raspberry on Kate's thigh. Kate ran away giggling. She wanted to ran all the way down to the kitchen but already stopped when she was out of the bedroom. Panting slightly she told herself it was because of her shaking boobs than she stopped so soon.

'Can I take your car?' she asked Suzy, downstairs.

It wasn't really Suzy's. It belonged to Suzy's mother, but she had told her daughter to use it any time they wanted. Kate had driven it a couple of times. The last time was months ago.

'Sure,' answered Suzy.

'I'm going to make brownies, so when you come back you'll have a little snack.'

A little snack meant a plate full of brownies. Kate looked forward to eat them all.

Getting out of the car was more of a chore than Kate remembered. She hoped that nobody, especially not her mother, saw shuffle out of her seat. And she wasn't even that fat!

It was a lovely day and Kate suspected her parents to be in the yard, and didn't bother to ring the doorbell, using her keys instead. Kate strutted into the living room and walked to the kitchen to look outside in yard. Nobody was there. Kate shrugged and walked to her bedroom.

Standing there she pondered where she had laid her dumbbells and kettlebells. Looking at her bed made her remember. They were right under there.

Kate sighed.

She got on her knees and looked under the bed. An arm length away she discovered her collection of dumbbells. Next to them were her kettlebells.

'Great,' muttered Kate.

She laid down on her stuffed belly, grunting when her full stomach protested. She scooted closer to her bed and tried to reach a dumbbells. She managed to grab one and rolled it out in the open. That went on with al the dumbbells. The kettlebells as well were within reach, except the one she wanted to take home.

'Oh, come on!'

Kate pressed herself further under her bed. Her boobs were squished against the ground and her belly ached of all the pressure. She could feel the rim of her bed push in to her hips.

'Just a bit more,'

Kate's fingers grabbed the handle.

'Yes!'

Kate wanted to shuffle away, but she couldn't. For a terrifying second she thought she was stuck. Then she discovered her boobs had been shuffled halfway out of her bra and dress. They were already touching her chin. If Kate would drag herself out it would mean that her boobs would glide out of her bra entirely.

But she could not remain there forever.

With the utmost care Kate shuffled from under the bed. She actually couldn't do it faster since she was almost stuck.

Two minutes later and a panting Kate reclined against her bed. Her breasts hang out of her bra and her right boob also hang out of her dress.

She heard a noise downstairs.

Kate quickly pushed her boobs into the cups, redid her hair and adjusted her dress. She grabbed the dumbbells and kettlebells she wanted and placed them in a bag.

Still red-faced Kate greeted her mother. She felt how her mother's fingers  sank into her hips.

'What a wonderful dress. Much better than the one I saw earlier,'

Kate rolled her eyes.

'You wasn't supposed to see that!'

Her mother smiled faintly.

'What's that?' she asked, pointing at the bag.

'Some weights of mine. '

Kate told her mother about how she wanted to keep strength and that Suzy and she bought a treadmill.

'It's good of you to keep working out,' replied her mother.

'Yes, especially when I want...'

Kate realized she wanted to say that she wanted to gain to 300 lbs. Whatever positive attitude her mother had could be swept away when she would hear that Kate wished to gain more weight. 

'When you want what, dear'

'Huh? Oh, nothing. Why don't we go outside?'

Kate and her mother walked outside. She grabbed a random garden chair and sat down. Too late she realized that she had taken one of the plastic chairs with arms rests. Kate discovered there and then that her butt was big and her hips too wide to fit in to that particular chair.

Even worse was that the fabric of her dress had been mostly stopped by the arm rests, uncovering a lot of thigh and even a bit of hip.

Her hips and thighs filled the space between the arm rest and the seat, her softness bulging over the edges.

'Oh God,' mumbled Kate.

Kate's mother, who had witnessed the scene unfold with an increasing alarm, stared at the cellulite on Kate thighs.

'Are you stuck?' she asked incredulously.

Kate tried to stand up but effortlessly took the chair with her.

'Yes,' answered Kate.

She pushed on the arm rest trying to get loose. It didn't work.

'Can you help me,' she asked her dumbfounded mother.

Kate guessed that she couldn't believe her daughter was too fat for a chair.

'Sure. Of course.'

Her mother stood in front of her and also pushed the arm rest, together with Kate. Their position was awkward though. Kate's mother couldn't fully use her strength, because she tried to avoid getting eaten by Kate's cleavage.

'Try  from the back,' said Kate. Her hips started to hurt.

'Ok. One. Two. Three!'

Kate's mother pulled at the back. Kate felt that it worked.

'Again!'

The second time they both used as much force as possible. With a sucking noise Kate got loose, only to fall face down on the ground.

For a split second, Kate's mother looked at Kate's tight panties, soft and squishy butt cheeks and fat thighs. The fall made her body jiggle. She snapped out of it.

'Goodness, Kate! Are you alright.'

'Yeah, I'm fine. I bruised my knees a bit, my ego a bit more.'

'Can you believe my butt is too fat for that chair!'

'I can,' said her mother and placed a hand on her mouth, shocked of her own truthfulness.

But Kate laughed.

'Me too!'

She couldn't wait to tell this to Suzy. With a plate stacked with brownies in her hands.

22. Treadmill

Three days after Kate got stuck in a chair she and Suzy had a free day. Two big things would happen today. First of all, that morning their brand new treadmill would be delivered. Kate couldn't wait to try it out and even Suzy had to admit she looked forward to the machine, and not mainly because of exercise reasons. She wanted to see Kate jiggle.

The second thing was that they would go see an apartment. It was close to college and what they could discern from the pictures it looked rather well. The kitchen survived a close look by Suzy. It was the question if it was still the case after their visit.

Kate was so stoked that she woke up early. For a few minutes she stared at the two rising mounds in front of her face. Suzy was still very much asleep and Kate got bored.

She cupped her breasts and pushed them to her face. From this close a distance she could see the network of tiny and not so tiny stretch marks.  Kate let go of her boobs and watched them sag to her sides and jiggle.

She know had a good view of her large belly. Her arms lifted up her boobs a bit when she grabbed the end of her belly. She wobbled her belly. It was amazing to see how the waves moved through her layer of fat.

Sometimes Kate had trouble remembering she was thin once. That there was a time where her body didn't jiggle when she walked, and where she had small boobs and a trim waist. She didn't miss it at all.

She rolled to her side, facing Suzy. She felt how her belly spread on one side on the bed. One boob lay across her arm, the other on top of lower boob.

Her stomach rumbled loudly. Kate looked if Suzy woke up. No. Kate knew it was selfish, but when she was hungry, she was hungry, and Suzy knew best how to make a fine breakfast.

'Psst, Suzy,' whispered Kate.

Deep breaths, no reaction.

'Hey..!' whispered Kate louder. She poked Suzy's belly. Her finger sank in Suzy's belly fat, but nothing happened.

Now Kate grabbed a roll of fat and shook Suzy's belly.

'Wha... Huh? What's going on?'

'Oh, you're awake. Good morning!'

'Yeah. Good morning?'

Suzy looked confused at her belly. Kate had pulled her hand of it as fast as she could after noticing Suzy woke up.

'Did you touch my belly? It felt like someone touched my belly.'

'No. Not that I want too,' said Kate, grabbing the exact same roll of fat.

'Oh well, it must've been my imagination,' shrugged Suzy.

Kate's belly rumbled again.

Suzy stroke Kate's lower belly with a grin.

'I'm gonna make you a nice big breakfast to fill up this large tummy.'

Kate smiled as Suzy jiggled out the room. Sometimes she felt like a mastermind.

Kate still felt filled up when the guy came to deliver the treadmill. Kate had put on her loose dress for the occasion. She hadn't weighed herself since the day she found out she was 252 lbs, but was sure she had gained weight. The dress looked tighter that she remembered from three days ago.

The man introduced himself as Peter and also set the treadmill up. Suzy had decided that the guest bedroom would be a good place. While he was busy doing that, he glanced now and than at the two girls. Kate couldn't help but to smile when she thought about what Peter was thinking.

When they were in the kitchen, Kate told Suzy about it.

'He probably thinks we are in desperate need of an exercise machine,' laughed Suzy.

'It's because your big belly is straining that shirt,' commented Kate, poking the indentation of Suzy's belly button.

'Or maybe he is looking at those huge, jiggling thighs of yours,' retorted Suzy.

Back in the guest bedroom, they saw Peter was almost finished.

'Right, shall I explain how it works?' offered Peter, fully convinced he had to.

'Oh, that's not necessary. I know how it works, I've used them lots of times in the gym,' said Kate.

It was only after the baffled look Peter gave her that Kate realized she said something she better shouldn't have said.

Someone her size that used to go the gym? That was enough to raise the idea of a girl who gained a lot of weight. Actually, now she thought about it, Kate didn't really care.

'Okay...' said Peter doubtful.

'Were you swaying your hips like that on purpose?' asked Suzy, when Peter had left.

Kate had walked in front of him when they let him out and she suddenly felt the desire to sway her hips, letting her butt bounce and her thighs jiggle. Like she wanted him to notice her fatness.

'Maybe...' said Kate with a grin.

Suzy laughed.

'Should I be worried?'

'Maybe...'

Suzy rolled her eyes.

'Do you want a donut?'

'May... Yes! Give me one!

Suzy grinned like the Joker.

'Maybe...'

'The street is good,' said Kate.

Suzy snorted. Not because Kate was wrong, but because she said like she was a real estate agent.

They were outside the apartment they found on the internet. The building was average, which for them was good enough.

The landlord, mister Hubble, an older man, let them in and walked with them to the apartment. They had to walk up two stairs and Kate surprised herself that it took much of her strength. He quickly showed them around.

'That's it. It's not much, but a small treasure is still a treasure I always say. Now, I leave you two young gals to look in private. You can find me in my office downstairs.'

'He's a kind man,' said Suzy.

'Yes, he is. Almost reason enough,' stated Kate.

Suzy immediately went to inspect the kitchen. As expected it was much smaller than in her home. But it had everything that was necessary. It was just a matter of adjustment.

'There are two bedrooms. We can use the other to put the treadmill in, and some of our other stuff,' said Kate.

'It's close to college. Just as far from our work than your place. And don't forget, college is starting next week. It'll be nice to already have a place.'

'Are you trying to win me over?' asked Suzy.

'Well, you know... The street is good.'

Suzy laughed.

'We really shouldn't go for the first apartment we see,' she said seriously.

Kate looked dejected.

'But... this place does feel good,' admitted Suzy.

'And it's only two stairs up,' stated Kate.

'Are we doing this?'

'Yes!'

'Ok!'

Suzy was too psyched to think about anything else but the apartment. Kate's mind was also filled with it, but she also recalled her tiredness after walking up two flights of stairs.

'I'm going to try out the treadmill,' she said to Suzy.

It was enough to drag Suzy out of her daydreams.

'What are you going to wear?' she asked curiously.'

Kate thought about it.

'I don't know. I don't want to sweat in any of my clothes...'

'What about one of those deliciously tight dresses.'

'Oh come on! That's not exercise wear,' replied Kate.

'But you said they felt like yoga pants...'

Kate narrowed her eyes.

'You just want me to see in one of those dresses, don't you?,'

'Yes, please.'

'Ugh, fine!'

Five minutes later, Kate stood in front of Suzy, looking like she could burst out of her dress in any second. To Suzy's arousal she could see an inch or so of butt cheek.

'I think eating those donuts beforehand wasn't a good idea,' said Kate as she patted her round belly.

Suzy watched with climbing excitement as Kate stepped on the treadmill, put it on and began walking. Suzy heard a few beeps what probably meant that Kate was setting the pace higher. And indeed, Kate's pace went from a leisurely walk to a 'I need to catch the bus, but don't want to run,' pace.

Suzy was fascinated by what she saw. Kate's squishy thighs jiggled non-stop. The inner side of her thighs were in a constant battle. Her left thigh pushed the fat of her right thigh away, only to be pushed itself by the right thigh, over and over again.

With every step Kate's butt went up and down. And when it went down it was like it fell and then stopped suddenly, causing her butt cheeks to shake. From behind Suzy could also see how Kate's love handles quivered as much as the rest of her back fat.

The dress showed of Kate's round belly and belly hang very well. Her belly jiggled up and down. Suzy wondered if the jiggle would have been more severe if Kate hadn't eaten anything.

Kate's big boobs bounced up and down, barely restrained by her regular bra. The look on her girlfriend's rounder face was one of determination.

After five minutes Kate started to breath hard. Ten minutes of walking fast made her pant. She stopped after walking fast for 12 minutes.

She hesitated for a moment, thinking if she should continue on a slower pace. She decided that she had enough. She looked around and saw that Suzy was gone. Kate could understand that her girlfriend didn't want to wait around.

Her dress had numerous spots of sweat.

'Gross,' mumbled Kate and walked to the bedroom. The muscles in her legs trembled a bit.

Kate's mouth fell open when she saw Suzy laying naked in bed, waiting for her.

'You're done, finally! I got so horny watching you!'

The message was loud and clear.

Kate felt her legs tremble again, and her breathing wasn't under control either.

'I'm a bit tired from the work, can't you wait -'

'No!' interrupted Suzy.

'Trust me. I will be the one working out now.'

Kate looked at Suzy's eager and round face, her huge and inviting bust, her big belly that seduced her just by existing.

What the hell? Why am I hesitating?

Kate almost tore off her tight dress when she ran to Suzy.

Everything about this story is glorious.I love how out of shape kate is getting and how she is starting to struggle with the added sexy tonnage.Hopefully suzy will keep kate full of delicious food and sexed up to keep her away from the treadmill!

Love the idea of Tasha intensely training and losing weight as the former butterball while Kate's turning into the old Tasha. Or even if Suzy ends up using the treadmill way more than Kate because she's consumed in school work and overeating, just some ideas love the story so far dude

23. An inspiration?

Kate and Suzy were in their new apartment, their first own home. Estelle and Tasha had come with them to look at the new place their friends had gotten. They were both ecstatic.

'It's wonderful!' remarked Tasha.

'A place of your own...' said Estelle dreamy.

'It's pretty great, isn't,' grinned Kate.

'And in that room we're going to put our new treadmill.'

Estelle and Tasha made sounds of surprise.

'You have bought a treadmill?' asked Estelle.

'Yes, I don't want to get too out of shape,' replied Kate.

In fact, Kate had never felt so out of shape and also in shape as today. Her first go on the treadmill had its effect on her legs. Her leg muscles were getting tired much faster today. The walk up the stairs had been much tougher than yesterday.

But on the other hand she thought she looked amazing. She wore one of her largest jeggings. Her butt looked phenomenal in them, and so were her thighs. She wore a long and stretchy shirt that accentuated her round and bouncy belly and love handles. It didn't matter to her that the indentation of her belly button was clearly visible. The rolls on her sides and back invited everyone to jiggle them and the tight material also showed that Kate's boobs were rather stuffed in her bra. Her squishy arms were pressed against her body, adding another curve to her body.

This morning she had stood on the scale again and was stoked to see that she weighed 261 lbs. She was making progress.

Kate had smiled when Suzy had shown a brief moment of affection when she stroke and fondled her back, while Estelle and Tasha were busy looking around the apartment.

She also felt big. It had already dawned to her when she saw Tasha for the first time since she had come back from her 'bootcamp vacation', that she now was the heaviest of her friends. But Tasha had always looked so round and big. However, today, Kate realized that she really was the fattest friend now.

Tasha kept losing weight. Her butt and boobs grew in prominence as her belly slowly deflated in size. Yes, thought Kate. Tasha was definitely thinner than her. And also thinner than Suzy.

Kate wondered if Suzy had noticed that. Kate saw it when they stood next to each other. Suzy's belly was no doubt bigger, and where Tasha's face had lost much of its roundness, Suzy's face had moved in the opposite direction. Suzy's limbs were fatter too now.

Tasha had gone from the fat friend to the second thinnest.

Estelle had lost some of her vacation weight. In her own words she was now 'back to square one', being at the same weight as when she started losing weight. There was one big difference, Estelle seemingly had lost the spark to lose weight and go to the gym. Kate thought it had to do with the fact that the summer break was practically over and that autumn loomed over the horizon.

Looking at Estelle's muffin top, round butt and luscious thighs Kate hoped that Estelle would forget about losing weight entirely. She looked so much better now.

For a second Kate imagined Tasha being thinner than Estelle.

'Are you using it too, Suzy?,' asked Tasha.

Kate snapped out of her daydream.

'I'm planning on using the treadmill, yes. My belly has gotten rather large,' commented Suzy.

She patted her lower belly.

'Mine too,' said Estelle, jiggling the small protrusion of her tummy.

It couldn't compare to the belly hang Suzy had, but both Kate and Suzy managed not to laugh out loud.

'If you want to use our treadmill, you're free to do it. We won't charge you,' said Kate.

Estelle nodded in a way she actually considered the offer.

'It's cheaper than a gym,' winked Suzy.

Kate thought that the wink was also meant for her. She was probably trying to manipulate Estelle to stay out of the gym!

On their way out, Kate suggested to go the ice cream parlor. Suzy and Estelle happily obliged, and Tasha wanted some ice cream as well.

It wasn't too busy in the parlor. Suzy and Estelle ordered a cone with two bolls of ice cream, Tasha modestly kept it at one boll. Kate didn't order a cone but a coupe of ice cream, consisting of six bolls and topped with a small mountain of thick whipped cream.

Armed with their treats they walked to a free table, dodging chairs while they made their way through. Kate looked at her ice cream so much that she bumped her wide hip against a chair. The woman sitting in the chair yelled in shock.

'Watch your fat ass, wide load! I almost spilled my milkshake!' bickered the woman.

Kate mumbled an apology. It was the first time in her life she was called out on her weight.

It was kind of hot.

'Are you ok?' whispered Suzy worried.

'I'm fine,' smiled Kate.

'But not that great,' she added.

'My ice cream is melting and I'm not eating it.'

Kate leaned back and savored her last bite of ice cream. As expected the others were already done with their ice cream and were chatting about how college would begin in two days. The buzz of their voices and the sun shining down on her, made her close her eyes and rub her tummy for a second. She loved that even when leaned back her belly rested on her thighs. Deep down a voice mumbled that she should go between her thighs and belly to touch herself.

'You always look so happy when you eat,' said Tasha suddenly.

'And just now when you rubbed your belly. You looked so content.'

'That's because I am,' answered Kate.

Estelle laughed. The sound seemed to surprise her as she closed her mouth quickly.

'I'm sorry, I laughed,' she said.

'It's just that if someone had told me that a thin girl could also be happy when she doubled her weight I wouldn't have believed it. But you're happier than ever, even when carrying around this,' Estelle leaned forward and poked Kate's soft belly.

Kate shrugged.

'Gosh, I don't know what to say to this.'

Estelle was mindlessly prodding her own bulging belly.

'I just meant that you're an inspiration, that's all.'

'I'm glad to be one,' said Kate, wondering if she was inspiring Estelle, or if her friend was talking in general terms. It could be interesting if it was the former.

Kate and Suzy were lying in bed. Kate was absentmindedly eating from a bag of M&M's, while Suzy was doing some preparation work for college, sitting behind her desk.

'Do you think Estelle will go over to the dark side?' asked Kate.

'The dark side?'

'I mean, our side. The side of fat and weight gain.'

'Why is our side the dark side?'

Kate sighed deeply.

'It doesn't matter, you know what I mean.'

Suzy finished her work and turned her chair around to look at Kate.

'I don't know. It is telling that she hasn't gone to the gym, yet.'

'Yeah. And when she said I was an inspiration...'

Suzy looked at the voluptuous figure of Kate, barely hidden under the covers.

'You're inspiring me, right now.'

'Really? In what way?'

'To do naughty things with you.'

Kate laughed.  She took a last handful of M&M's and threw away the empty bag.

'I'm ready for naughty things,' she said, when her mouth was empty.  She threw away the covers and revealed her naked body.

Meanwhile, Suzy had undressed and crawled on her bed to Kate. Kate spread her legs to give Suzy a sighting of her otherwise covered vagina. Suzy sat on her knees next to Kate's hips and began kissing Kate's thighs. She kissed and caressed the soft skin with her tongue, inching closer to Kate's crotch.

Suzy held Kate's belly in one hand and her soft knee in the other as she moved her tongue inside Kate. Kate moaned when waves of pleasure overwhelmed her. She grabbed Suzy's hand on her belly and a flicker of clarity realized that Suzy was pushing her belly up to make more space. It made her moan even more.

Kate was cradling Suzy's breasts. They were spooning and as the big spoon Kate took advantage of it to fondle Suzy's body. Her own boobs were pressed against Suzy's soft back.

'I love how you pushed my belly up,' whispered Kate.

'I did that?' asked Suzy surprised.

'Yes,'

'Wow, I didn't even notice it,'

Kate moved one hand to Suzy's belly button. She traced her finger around it, feeling how a crease divide the fat around the belly button.

'I did and it was great,'

Suzy chuckled.

As Kate let her hands wander across Suzy's belly and hips she thought about tomorrow. Tomorrow was the last day before college and her parents had invited her and Suzy for a barbecue. Other family members would also attend. She wondered how her family would react when they saw the formerly fit Kate had gotten fat. It was moments like these that it was hard to be the inspiration Estelle said she was. She sighed.

'Is something wrong,' asked Suzy.

Kate hadn't noticed that she had stopped caressing Suzy's body. The sigh had told Suzy something was amiss.

'It's nothing,' said Kate, not wanting to bother Suzy with it.

'You're thinking about the barbecue and how your family members will react,'

'That's just scary. How did you know?'

'I just do.'

Kate could just feel the smile on Suzy's face.

'Just put on one of those tight dresses and get stuck in a chair,' said Suzy jokingly.

'Or you could put on one of those lovely loose dresses and face you family members with the same smile as you do the customers at work.'

'I like your last suggestion.'

'Too bad, I hoped you would go for the tight dress.'

Kate squeezed Suzy's boob.

'At least I have you. And you know what? I'm going to eat as much as I want.'

Suzy laughed.

'I better call your mom to warn her she needs to buy lots of more food!'

They both laughed.

'Seriously though,' said Kate.

'You are going to make a big cake, right?'

Suzy remained silent.

'I can just imagine you walking in my parents kitchen with a huge cake. Suzy?'

Kate thought that Suzy's silence meant she didn't want to bake a cake. But then Suzy said:

'I love it. But what kind of cake? Maybe I should make more than just one. Just to be sure.'

Kate smiled. The barbecue was going to be awesome.

Can't wait for Estelle to start gaining, too. Maybe she could stop by the barbeque to keep Kate company, and they could get sidetracked into an eating orgy. Whatever. You're the master. Great story. Please keep going!

24. The barbecue.

It seemed that Kate's parents had watched the weather forecast closely, because the day of the barbecue proved to be very sunny and rather hot.

Kate owed it to her last day of the summer break to fully soak up every sun ray available. She was reclining on a lounge chair, only wearing panties. Her growing layer of fat had made her sweat almost instantaneously. Kate had put a towel between her boobs and upper belly to prevent getting too moist. 

'Do you want some delicious ice cream to cool off?' asked Suzy, walking over with a big tub in her hand. She was wearing a lovely dress that supposed to accentuate her hips and butt, but also spanned tightly across her belly and chest.

'Oh, wonderful,' replied Kate as her girlfriend sat next to her.

Suzy spread her legs to accommodate her big belly and leaned forward with a spoon. Her cleavage came delightfully close to Kate's face. However, Kate was staring at the spoonful of ice cream.

'Just keep relaxing, I'll make sure you'll get your ice cream.'

Kate opened her mouth and tasted the sweet chocolate.

This went on for a while. It was bliss. Kate only had to open her mouth to eat and taste the delicious ice cream.

With each passing minute in the sun the ice melted more. A few drops of it had dropped on Kate's shoulder.

Suzy mixed the melted ice cream with the still solid ice cream until it was completely melted.

'Here, drink the rest, I'll get you another tub.'

After Kate had downed the last bit of ice cream Suzy came back with more. Cookie dough flavor this time.

The ritual started from the beginning again.

Just as with the first tub the ice cream started to melt and Kate had to drink the last bit. While she did that Suzy rubbed her tummy. Kate was full, but not stuffed. She wondered if she could manage to eat another tub.

Gosh, I'm a glutton!

'Oh my, you're hot!' said Suzy.

Kate smiled.

'I know, but you're quite dashing too,'

Suzy rolled her eyes.

'No, Miss Fattypants, I mean you feel hot. I'd better lotion you up. I don't want you to become red as a lobster.'

Suzy jiggled away, her love handles and rolls of back quivering with her thighs. Kate liked the sight. Suzy came back with sun lotion and put some in her hand.

'I hope I have enough. You have a lot of skin now,' winked Suzy.

'Let's start with these two,' she said eager and put her hands on Kate's large boobs.

'Didn't you used to have collar bones,' mused Suzy who stroke the area.

She lingered longer at Kate's boobs than necessary, not that Kate was complaining. Suzy was rubbing and fondling her breasts and even pinching her nipples.

'The towel needs to go,' stated Suzy, tossing it away. Kate immediately felt the warmth of her boobs on her upper belly, but then they got lifted up by Suzy.

'Let's put some here too,' muttered Suzy.

She then rubbed Kate's big roll below her boobs with lotion, playing with the smaller rolls on her side.

'Now this big belly of yours.'

Suzy rubbed Kate's belly like it was dough, kneading the soft flesh, letting the fat tissue ooze through her fingers. Kate's grunted a bit when Suzy pushed up her belly to get to the lowest part.

Her belly was followed by her love handles and hips.

'I can't believe how much you bulge over the seat,' commented Suzy.

'It's so hot to see.'

Suzy then skipped Kate's thighs and first lotioned Kate's feet and worked her way up.

Kate was actually dozing off when her legs were suddenly pushed off on each side of the chair.

'Huh?' she reacted, rather unintelligible.

'I had to create some room for my hands. Your big and juicy thighs were pressing into each other so much.'

Suzy continued. She rubbed Kate's thighs and saw how the cellulite momentarily worsened when it was between her fingers. Suzy noticed Kate's panties were damp, probably because of the very unsexy reason of sweat.

'Done,' said Suzy.

'Can you put the towel back under my boobs...' asked Kate.

'Or, you can take some shelter from the sun, inside.'

'Why say that? You just rubbed me in with lotion.'

'Well, I saw some rather damp panties and I thought you might wanted to change. And while you're naked we could...'

Suzy's naughty facial expression was enough for Kate to understand what Suzy was implying.

'..partake in the horizontal rumba?' she asked?

'Yes.'

Suzy had to help Kate with standing up, but as fast as their fat and jiggly bodies permitted they hurried to the bedroom.

Kate looked herself in the mirror. She thought she looked casual and fat. Since it was so warm today she had chose to wear her only pair of khaki jeans shorts. She had found the jeans shorts in a plus size store and loved the way they looked. However, she'd never wore them. Today was the time she'd do it.

Getting into them was rather difficult. Her big butt didn't want to fit at first, but after a lot of tugging, followed by some display of strength, Kate managed to button them.

As a top she chose a simple white tank top. It clung to every curve and roll of fat, but it fit rather well and was able to cover her belly.

Kate turned around, looking at her reflection. The crease of her belly hang was clearly visible, it pointed to her large love handles. The button on her shorts was almost completely hidden. The tank top did a good job at making her huge boobs look even bigger, as well as showing every roll in the area, like a grab-inviting back roll.

Her big butt cheeks seemed to want to tear out of her shorts, the fabric straining to contain them. Her thighs bulged out like soft sausages of dough. Her cellulite was on full display and when she moved her thighs jiggled seemingly without ever stopping.

Kate loved how tight everything was and how fat it made her look. It was precisely the image she was trying to achieve. Kate thought that she either could hide her weight gain from her family or show it off and be done with it.

She was also secretly excited at how they would react and even hoped that they would be very shocked.

'Wow!'

Kate twirled around and saw Suzy standing with her mouth comically open.

'Are you going to wear that?'

'Yes. What do you think? Do I look nice?'

Suzy laughed.

'Yeah, nice and fat! If you want to shock people then this is the way to do it.'

She walked over to Kate and grabbed the sides of Kate's belly, the part where her belly began to pour over the waistband.

'I love how I can grab this to shake you big belly,' whispered Suzy.

Still holding Kate's belly she pulled her closer till their bellies met and their boobs touched each other.

'I don't think I'll be able to stop touching you,' said Suzy.

Kate pulled up the back of Suzy's dress and groped her butt.

'Me neither,' she said, kissing Suzy.

They arrived later than planned, due to unforeseen, but pleasant, sexual endeavors.

Kate wobbled a bit on her heels when she walked up to the front door. She hadn't wore heels in a long time and surprised herself at how clumsy she was. And they weren't even high heels!

The wobbling caused her boobs to sway and her belly to shake. And that was not all. Kate was carrying a box with big cake inside. Suzy carried the same box with another cake.

'Is it too "in your face"?' asked Kate.

'Your outfit? Nah,' lied Suzy.

Kate's father opened the door. He had heard the stories of his daughter's weight gain, but was still very much surprised at seeing how different Kate looked. But her smile looked sincere and her shining eyes told of a deep happiness. Her weight or figure didn't matter to him.

'Sweet tooth!,' he smiled, calling Kate with the nickname he had once given her.

'It's good to see you and by the looks of it your living up by you nickname. '

Kate laughed.

'I guess so, dad.'

Her father pointed at the two boxes.

'And what is this. You've been busy, Suzy!'.

He hugged both Kate and  Suzy and directed them to the yard, were a bunch of people already were buzzing about.

'Ok, here goes nothing,' said Kate.

The reactions upon seeing Kate varied from silent disbelief to repeated utterances of shock. She got touched a lot. A hand from an aunt placed on her love handle, a pat on her bulging belly, a stroke at her hip. It seemed that people felt the need to touch Kate before they believed it was really her.

'All of my abundant eating has caught up on me, as you can clearly see. But no worries I am perfectly happy,' said Kate after the shocked greetings were over. It felt like she gave a public statement. The murmur died down a bit and Kate thought it was a good time to look at the refreshments table. She waddled to the table and heard a couple of voices turn up again as she left. She heard a couple of phrases. From her left side she overheard an uncle and aunt.

'Unbelievable how fat she got!'

'I told you, Francis. I said she was going to regret her eating habits. Didn't I tell you?'

'Yes, but she doesn't look like she regrets it. She looks quite happy.'

From her right she heard a cousin say to her mother, another aunt of Kate,'

'And you always told me to be more like Kate, do I still have to?'

'No, at least not regarding food.'

Kate smiled at that. It was surprising at how exciting it made her that people talked about her weight gain.

'I could have stand there naked and still everybody would have looked at you,' whispered Suzy, stopping next to Kate.

'I know, at least that part is over.'

Suzy was curious.

'What part comes next?'

'The part where I show how I got so fat. The eating part.'

A minute or so later, Kate's father announced that Suzy had made cake, and joked that it was mandatory for people to take a piece, so that they could experience a taste of heaven.

Suzy blushed heavily, making her round face even cuter.

Everybody got a regular piece of a cake. Kate made sure her piece dwarfed the others.

She scanned the yard for chairs where she couldn't get stuck in. Her mother help her with pointing at a chair without arm rests. She sat down with a tall glass of Coke and her piece of cake. Suzy sat down next to her.

'Did you see how everyone looked at your piece of cake?' asked Suzy excited.

'I caught a couple of glances,' replied Kate.

'I bet you didn't saw how they're looking at your butt and thighs when you walk passed.'

'Oh my God, I'm almost getting horny,' whispered Kate.

Suzy laughed.

'I wish you good luck, then. If this is just the beginning, the stares will only become more open.'

When Kate got up to get a second piece, this time from the other cake, she again felt the stares poking in her back, even more so when she returned with her second piece. Her mother looked a bit disapprovingly, which made it even more exhilarating.

When the barbecue was fired up, her father and two uncles made sure everybody got their meat. A table was set up as a buffet for salads and other cold dishes. Kate made sure to visit the two places of food regularly. Every time her family followed her jiggling figure. They looked at her straining shorts and the big, bouncing butt that made it so. They looked with a sense of fascination at Kate's thighs, muttering to themselves how it could happen that two lean limbs now looked so squeezable and soft, jiggling profusely with every movement. Her love handles were a sight to see when they looked at her back. Big as they were they quivered when she moved around and always seemed to escaped Kate's tank top. But large or not, they couldn't attract all the attention from the rest of Kate's back fat, including the juicy rolls around her bra band.

They shook their heads in disbelief at the sight of Kate's round, bulging and hanging belly. Did she used have abs, or was that in their imagination? What was no doubt real was the big roll below Kate huge boobs.

Those breasts... The male half of the gathering tried not to look, but it was impossible. Kate's boobs were attention magnets. Some tried valiantly to look at her doughy arms instead.

And even her face had chubbed up. But the look on that rounder face was one of happiness. At least one of deep contentment. They also heard her laugh, tell funny stories and see the looks of love between her and Suzy.

There was no doubt that Kate was fat and happy. And boy, could she eat!

Kate pulled her tank top down for the millionth time. Her muffin top kept pushing it up. She breathed in short and shallow breaths, in fear of bursting the button of her shorts. She was full, really full. But not stuffed.

Suzy had wanted to give her a belly rub for three times now, each time forgetting that they weren't alone. The sexual tension between Kate and Suzy grew so much that they had forced each other to talk with someone else.

Kate was now listening to some boring story of her cousin about a visit to the cinema. She wanted to burp loudly, just to shock her cousin. She didn't do it of course, but the thought made her smile. Apparently at the right moment.

'Yeah, funny right? So, Dave and I are just talking and...'

Kate couldn't take it anymore and searched for Suzy, who was chatting with her mother.

Superb.

'I'm really sorry, Charlotte, but I have to go to the bathroom. Dave sounds nice, by the way.'

Charlotte nodded with a surprised smile.

She's probably looking at my butt now, thought Kate, as she heaved herself up.

Kate waddled over to Suzy.

'Hey, I want to look at some things in my bedroom. You want to come?'

Kate hoped that Suzy got the hint.

'Oh sure,' answered Suzy, acting all casual.

When they were in the house, alone, Suzy held Kate's tummy in both her hands.

'Gosh, I feel like an addict, but I just wanted to touch you,' she said.

'Me too. I mean for you to touch me. I... Just let's go upstairs!'

As fast as her belly let her Kate sort of ran up the stairs. She was assisted by Suzy who pushed her butt up.

Kate's old bed creaked when they fell on it. They pulled of their clothes.

'Unbutton the shorts, quickly!' said Kate, almost pleading.

Kate pushed up her belly, while Suzy struggled with the button, succeeding at the fourth try. They were so impatient that Suzy didn't bother to pull the shorts off completely.

Suzy eyed the round mound of flesh in front of her.

'You're so freaking hot,' she whispered.

'Come on, then,' invited Kate rather crude.

They stopped, panting and sweating.

'Good lord, what if one of your parents had walked in,' asked Suzy bewildered.

'I don't even want to think about that,' answered Kate.

In the commotion Kate had managed to kick off her shorts.

'I think it's time to get back. It has been almost half an hour,' she said.

Suzy watched as Kate got dressed. Now that her sexual urges had been quenched, Kate wasn't a mere person that aroused her immensely, but also incredibly beautiful.

'You're so beautiful. You're my fertility goddess,' she said.

Kate smiled.

'I can't believe you want to gain for me, I feel so lucky,' continued Suzy.

Kate had gotten to the hard part of putting on her shorts.

'I'm also doing it for myself. And I am the one who is lucky.'

Suzy motioned Kate to lay on the bed. Like before Suzy was fumbling, this time to button the jeans.

Then she kissed the dome of Kate's belly.

'I can't wait to see how this will look when you're 300 lbs.'

'Me neither. I'm also glad that my family now knows that I'm fat and that I'm still a glutton.'

They smiled at each other.

'You know what my mom accidentally said to me?,' asked Kate. Suzy shook her head.

'That now college begins I might be too busy with school to gain weight and that I might even lose weight because of it.'

For a moment they stared at each other, their faces neutral.

'Lose weight?' said Suzy, her voice trembling and her lips curving upwards

Then they laughed harder than they ever had.

Great story!! One of my favourites here in Curvage. Very good (and efficient) job Woodsmont!

By the way Berserker1, remember that Kate & Suzy are both H Cups (not DD/F)! Don't spare the breasts size in your drawings please  ;)  Regardless great labour too. Keep going guys!

What a great story -- and it's nice to have the sexy illustrations, too! About college: Maybe Kate will find that some of her courses are online and that she can just stay at home and eat. ... Loving the story. Please keep going!

25. 300 lbs day.

At the first day of college, Kate did a wonderful discovery. She was one of the fattest girls around in her course. She and Suzy celebrated that with a huge plate of brownies and whipped cream. The second day there wasn't any cause for celebration, but that didn't stop her from enjoying dozens of different kinds of pastry. The third day Suzy came back with a couple of dishes she made for cooking school and Kate had a blast eating them.

So, despite the fact that Kate's life got a lot busier now that she was in college, it didn't stop her from eating at all. She also still took three weight gain shakes a day, sometimes more when she felt like it.

Kate was enjoying college life and reveled in her journey to gain to 300 lbs. She picked up a good pace. Suzy and her jubilated each time Kate broke milestones like 270, 280, and 290. Kate didn't stand that often on the scale, making each trip very worthwhile. 

Her body grew as the pounds flew on. It seemed that Kate was destined to become a heavy pear. Her butt expanded at a steady rate, keeping pace with the widening of her hips and the growth of her thighs.  Her lower body was a region of squishy and jiggly softness.

Sometimes Suzy would wake up in the middle of the night and stare at Kate lying on her side. The mountain that was Kate's hip was so soft that she almost couldn't believe there was a hipbone somewhere hidden. That softness was easily triumphed by Kate's enormous butt cheeks. The change with the round and tight butt cheeks of old was astonishing. Kate's butt cheeks were still round, although maybe not as  perfectly as before, but were infinitely more squeezable. When Kate walked her butt showed an orchestra of jiggles and quivers. Her butt cheeks would go up and down, creating shockwaves that seemed to resonate for a few seconds. Suzy once saw Kate's butt jiggle for more almost four seconds.

Naturally, Suzy couldn't resist grabbing and holding those mounds of fat. Sometimes she thought of implausible excuses to touch Kate's butt, other times she just boldly grabbed a handful of butt fat. Kate's butt shelfed out so much that Suzy could rest her arm on it. It was amazing to do.

Kate's thighs were possibly just as squishy as her butt, and were also jiggle champions. They rubbed against each other from top to bottom, and Kate had made it a habit to powder the inner sides of her thighs when she walked without pants. It made it easier to walk. Powdering her thighs may have been something that would turn off some people, but both Kate and Suzy found it incredibly hot.

The cellulite on Kate's thighs and butt cheeks and grown as well, but after a careful comparison they found out that Suzy had a bit more cellulite than Kate. It had caused Kate to call her 'fatty' for a day or two.

Suzy didn't mind it that much, especially not when she saw how deliciously round and big Kate's belly became. Unlike Suzy, Kate didn't develop a double belly, but more a big round belly, topped by a large roll below her boobs. Sometimes it was difficult to see if Kate was stuffed or not.

Suzy had a simple way of knowing, fondling Kate's belly. If it was deliciously soft it was empty, was it just soft that it full. It was a delicate difference sometimes, but Suzy was an expert.

She loved how Kate's belly waved over every waistband. And when that waistband was gone, not much changed. Kate had grown a fantastic round, hanging belly.

Where her belly didn't had rolls, her back had many. It started on her side with lots of rolls of fat when Kate sat. On her back, rolls could be seen where Kate's bra band was. But it was her love handles that stole the spotlight. They were huge and tried to compete with Kate's butt and belly.

Kate's breasts continued to grow as well. Her H-cup bra's, turned in to I-cups, which changed in to her current and tight II-cup bra's. Kate loved to say 'double eye boobs". As expected, Kate monumental boobs weren't as perky anymore. However, neither were they really saggy. Her boobs still hold much of their roundness, despite not being as firm anymore.

Suzy loved to snuggle and put her face between those lovely boobs. They were her teddy bears. It happened often that she woke up with one hand on one of Kate's boobs.

Kate's arms were pleasantly plump, the fat jiggling heavily when Kate would wave or scratch her butt.

Kate's face didn't got that much fatter. Her cheeks did grew rounder and her double chin increased as well, but the change wasn't as clear as the rest of her body.

Kate surely had gotten fat. Everyone who saw her filed her as fat. Obese even. However, Kate had promised herself one thing. That she would regularly exercise. Her workouts were nothing compared with what she used to do in the gym. She would walk at a brisk pace or just a normal pace on the treadmill. She did workouts for her legs and arms and back.

And the best thing was that it worked. She never got any better, never challenged herself to set new records, but still her workouts had effect. It was because of her exercise regime that she still could walk the distances on campus without problem, even as her weight climbed. The minor difficulty of walking up stairs shrank to just a nuisance, and again, it didn't change when her body size increased.

Kate was fat, relatively fit, and happy. Not much could make it better. There was one thing though.

Kate felt the faint sensation of being rocked. Was she on a ship? With a degree of lucidity she knew she was sleeping and that something was going on in real life.

'Kate, sleepy head!'

'Imawake,' croaked Kate, squinting around the bedroom.

'Really?' asked Suzy.

Kate pushed herself a bit up with one arm. Her heavy boobs drooped to one side, colliding with her arm.

'Yes.'

Suzy smiled expectantly.

'Do you know what day it is?'

Kate knew, but decided to tease Suzy a little.

'Eh, the 2nd of October. Why you ask?'

Suzy's smile dimmed out.

'No! Today you're going to weigh yourself. It's 300 lbs day!'

Kate and Suzy both knew that Kate weighed 300 lbs or more. Probably more. The last time she weighed her weight had been 294.

'Oooh, I totally forgot...' said Kate sarcastic, with a smile.

Suzy slapped her belly, sending of a shock wave. Kate laughed.

'Come on, step on the scale!' said Suzy impatient.

'Ok, ok!'

Kate dragged her big thighs over the edge of the bed, spread her legs so that her belly could fill up the open space and stood up easier than you would've guessed she could. All thanks to the workouts.

Suzy watched with a dreamy smile at the wonderfully soft body of her girlfriend. What a sight to see! And she was the one who could touch it, lick it and stroke it.

The scale lay on the floor, no hassle with bending over. Kate stepped on the scale, but immediately stepped off.

'Hey, tubby tiger, do you want to see the weight or not.'

Suzy quickly got up. Well, not that quickly.

Suzy too had gained weight. She wasn't stuffing her face like Kate. In fact, she wasn't even eating that much. But cooking school was... a challenge for someone keeping her weight. Suzy had expanded all over, but the most in her belly and boobs. Encouraged by Kate, Suzy had began with the same workout regime as her. She thought her exercises made her not gain that much. However, gaining the freshman 15 in one month still troubled Suzy a bit. Those fifteen pounds had made her boobs grow from an I-cup to a II-cup. For the first time in her life she had the same bra size as Kate, to the latter's enjoyment.

As her belly had received most of the weight, her double belly grew more prominent and her belly hang became even more squishier.

Suzy now jiggled her way to the scale. Kate stepped on it. Seconds ticked away.

'Yes!!' screamed Suzy.

'How much, how much!' yelled Kate, providing the answer herself by stepping of the scale to look down.

303 lbs.

'We did it!' screamed Kate.

Kate and Suzy did their version of jumping around and ended up ecstatic in each other's arms. Suzy flung her arms around Kate, pressing herself to her boobs. Kate grabbed Suzy's love handles and pushed their bellies against each other. They shared a long kiss.

Suzy's couldn't control her hands. She wanted to touch every part of Kate's 300 lbs body. Rolls of back fat, heavy boobs, big roll of belly fat, love handles, thighs, enormous butt.

'Oh Kate, you did it! You look so amazing!'

Kate blushed. The love that oozed out of Suzy was overwhelming. She gained weight because she loved to eat and she loved her fatter body, but even without that it was enough to just see how much Suzy loved her right now.

Kate wanted say something profound.

'I couldn't have done it without you,' she began, sounding like a typical award winner. Before she could continue, her stomach interfered by gurgling loudly.

'Or without my huge appetite,' laughed Kate, while Suzy laughed too.

'I know just the remedy for a hungry stomach,' winked Suzy.

Kate laid on bed, waiting for Suzy and her food. She laid with her back against the head board of the bed and admired her body.

So soft and squishy.

She tried to see something negative. Her somewhat saggy boobs? The cellulite she had? Her double chin? Her heavy belly?

There was nothing negative. 300 lbs felt and looked fantastic.

Suzy entered with a big tray of food. Pancakes, toast, donuts, muffins and a big glass of weight gain shake. No, two big glasses of weight gain shake! Kate smiled. Someone was trying to sell her a new weight gain goal.

'Wow, Suzy! You outdone yourself once again.'

'Let's begin with a shake,' said Suzy.

The following hour was spent eating, kissing, fondling each other and feeding. Kate burped when she swallowed the last bite of her last donut. She was stuffed. She said so to Suzy.

'But I still have this glass for you...' said Suzy, taking the weight gain shake and waving the glass in front Kate's face.

Kate smiled weakly.

'Ok, give it. But you have to rub my belly and encourage me.'

'Sure.'

While Kate was sipping of the shake, Suzy rubbed her tummy and kept talking to her.

'Come on! You can finish it! You called me a tubby tiger, but you're a fat jiggling cow, and you know it.'

Kate felt a tingle in her crotch. Somehow she found it hot when Suzy talked like that. calling her names.

'Do I have a big belly?' she asked Suzy.

'A big belly? The worlds fattest pot bellied pig is jealous of your belly!' replied Suzy.

Kate was halfway done.

'And my butt?'

'NASA called, they've built a new Mars Rover, just to explore one butt cheek. They've named the mission. Exploration Infinite.'

Kate couldn't help but to laugh.

'That was a good one.'

Suzy laughed too.

'You're a good inspiration.'

Kate took a couple of sips.

'Suzy. The answer is yes.'

Her girlfriend looked at her confused.

'What was the question,' she asked.

'You wanted to ask if I want to gain more weight. The answer is yes.'

Suzy made a wordless sound.

'You really do? 350 lbs?' she asked, suddenly very eager.

Kate shrugged.

'Knowing my weight is fun, but it's more about how I look, right? So maybe I decide to stop at 350, or at 400.'

Suzy stared with her mouth open.

'400 lbs of you...'

'Or maybe not! It depends on the way I feel and look' warned Kate.

Suzy smiled deviously.

'Well then. It's up to me to make you feel comfortable - no, hot!- with every new pound!'

Yes!!!!!!! Kate finally reached 300lbs!!! It's celebration time  ::)

We have read about the marvelous butt of Kate for so long now, but we haven't had the chance to see it in the illustrations.... So, I thought It was time to make it happen. Suzy's boobs have grown a lot, I guess valentino will be pleased with this one. (It's hard for me to figure out the boob's sizes since in my country we use a different measurement system, not letters but numbers. Now I think it is more accurate  ;) )

Hope you like it!! And, as always, shouts-outs to Woodsmont for creating such a wonderful story.

Greetings!

post-1413-14514083705982_thumb.jpg

26. Pizza time.

Kate was typing on her laptop, writing an essay. She was sitting on a desk chair without armrests and her flab was pouring over the seat. Kate knew she was rather simple dressed in leggings and a shirt, but it was comfy. Her left hand regularly left the keyboard to take a cupcake. They were 25 cupcakes when she began with her essay. Only three were left. She absentmindedly grabbed the hanging fat of her belly, squeezing it.

Kate was almost done with her essay when Suzy came home from school. Kate heard how the door shut loudly.

Yikes! Someone is in a mood...

Kate heaved herself up and waddled up to the kitchen, were Suzy no doubt would be. Her girlfriend was drinking a glass of water with a particularly angry face.

'Wow, you're really angry at that water,' smiled Kate.

Suzy raised her finger in advance of her talking. First she gulped down the water.

'Don't even try to be funny! Did you know what happened just now?'

'Eh... no?' replied Kate.

'I had made a wonderful dish at school. I walk out of the building there and boom!- Suzy clapped her hands for extra effect. Her whole body jiggled.

'- Some stupid bitch crashes into me, not looking at all where she's going. And sure enough, my dish on the floor!'

'Aw, that's terrible,' said Kate, both emphatic to Suzy as mourning the chance to eat that dish.

'That's not even the worst! She blames me! And why?'

'I don't know?'

'Because I'm fat!' yelled Suzy, reliving the moment again.

Kate looked at a trembling Suzy. Coincidentally, she was also wearing leggings and a shirt. Suzy had pulled up her leggings to fit over her belly, obscuring her belly hang, but not the size of her whole belly. The waistband was pulled up at the level of Suzy's double belly crease.

Above her belly, Suzy huge boobs stretched out a deep cleavage in the shirt, which spanned around her midsection.

'So she blamed you because you're fat? That ridiculous!' stated Kate.

'Yes!'

'What did you say?'

Suzy sighed irritated.

'Nothing. She hurried away while I had to clean up the mess. All my trouble for nothing. I don't even want to cook anymore.'

Kate walked up to Suzy and put her hands on her soft shoulders, massaging them. Her boobs and belly pressed against the back of Suzy.

'You don't have to cook tonight. Let's order pizza. It has been a while.'

Suzy moaned.

'Yes, that's great idea.'

'And while we wait I can help you relax,' whispered Kate in Suzy's ear.

Kate sent Suzy to the bedroom while she ordered pizza. Suzy wanted a medium sized pizza, while Kate wanted the biggest size available. She looked around if Suzy could hear and instead of one medium and one extra large, she ordered two extra large.

Done with her order she tiptoed to their bedroom. Listening at the door she heard Suzy shuffle on the bed.

Kate peeled of her shirt and snapped of her bra. She gave her body a few test shakes. Kate felt how her belly wobbled to and fro and how her enormous boobs bounced and shook.

For added effect she pulled down her leggings. She shook her butt and felt it shake through the material of her leggings. Her thighs joined in the merriment of jiggles.

Kate slightly opened the door and threw her shirt and bra in the room. She heard Suzy made a surprised sound and almost chuckled out loud.

'What's this...? Oh!'

Kate opened the door entirely, revealing her topless body.

'I heard there was an angry fat girl. You know, fat girls aren't supposed to be angry. I'm here to rectify that,' said Kate.

She grabbed her boobs and pushed them up. She felt the weight of her breasts and the way the fat oozed through her fingers. She gently released them.

'My treatment of today. A nice massage. Lay back on the bed, please.'

Suzy positioned herself on the bed while Kate slowly and seductively walked over. Her boobs bobbed up and down in a rhythm that mesmerized Suzy.

Kate crawled on the bed, beginning at the foot end. She spread Suzy's legs and glided her hands over Suzy's chunky legs.

'Let's free that belly of yours,' said Kate.

She carefully pulled down the waistband of Suzy's leggings, uncovering the delightful lower part of Suzy's  belly. Kate then pulled up Suzy's shirt, tugging it below her boobs.

Suzy's belly was completely uncovered now.

'We begin with a belly massage. Oh, and I don't use my hands, but my lips.'

'Oh yes,' whispered Suzy.

Kate started right below Suzy's boobs. Her head pushed up those wonderful mounds when she kissed the upper most part of Suzy's belly. Meanwhile, her boobs were pressed against and dragged over the expanse of Suzy's belly.

Kate felt how Suzy's knee poked in her belly. Suzy was deliberately bending her leg to do it.

Things got more serious when Kate got lower and lower. Kate suddenly wanted to use her fingers instead of her lips.

She grabbed Suzy's belly, having handfuls of belly fat. One hand disappeared between belly hang and thighs, the other hand pushed up the fat. Kate reveled in feeling how much softness there was.

She felt herself getting wet when she found what she was looking for. Suzy moaned when she went inside.

'You're still angry?' asked Kate, now lying next to Suzy.

Suzy still laid with an exposed belly. She had her hands on it.

'No. You've cheered me up really well.'

'Did that girl who bumped into you almost fell?'

'Huh?'

'Did she almost fell on the ground?'

'Yeah, it was a close call,' answered Suzy.

'Your big and sexy belly bumped her off,' smiled Kate.

'And did you fell?'

'No, I didn't even stumble,' replied Suzy.

Kate laughed softly.

'That's so hot. I wish I was there to see it happen. A fat you, bumping off a crashing skinny girl.'

Suzy chuckled.

'I guess it's a bit funny. Too bad about the food though.'

'But now we have pizza!' said Kate.

She hadn't even said the word pizza when the doorbell rang.

'Oh, quickly,' whispered Suzy, looking at Kate.

'Me? I'm topless, why don't you pull up your pants and go.'

'Wasn't I suppose to relax?' retorted Suzy with a raised eyebrow.

'Hmm true.'

As fast as she could she heaved herself from the bed, grabbed her shirt with her toes and that took it with her hand, and pulled it on.'

'It's backwards!' yelled Suzy.

'Couldn't care less,' replied Kate and waddled out of the room, leaving Suzy to witness a festival of jiggles.

Her boobs dangled freely, not hampered one tiny bit by her shirt. Kate had time to notice it as well as her still hard nipples. She didn't notice that her bouncing boobs had cause her shirt to rise up, revealing a two inch strips of belly fat and quivering love handles.

The delivery guy forgot his lines when he looked directly at two huge boobs, hard nipples and braless.

'Eh... The pizza's...'

'Oh, delicious!' said Kate, practically pulling the pizza boxes from the delivery guy's hands.

'Bye!' she yelled after she'd paid him.

'Yes, boob... eh bye!'

Kate still giggled when she returned with the pizza's.

'He's said boob, instead of bye!'

'At least he said something. I would have fainted at seeing a goddess like you.'

Then Suzy noticed Kate carried two extra large pizza.

'Kate no! I said medium. I can't eat that much!'

Kate laughed.

'I thought I'd might get the rest. Maybe you even want to feed litlle old me.'

'Pfff, little....' mumbled Suzy, before she actually realized what Kate was saying.

'Oh! You smart girl!' she said, poking Kate in a very luscious love handle.

A while later and Kate laid naked on bed. Suzy was rubbing her belly with one hand, and simultaneously fed Kate her last piece of pizza. An empty glass of weight gain shake stood on the night stand.

Kate took her last bite and Suzy gently stroke her cheek.

'Thanks'

'Fowhad?' asked Kate with her mouth full.

'For cheering me up.'

Kate swallowed and took a deep breath.

'Well, I also did it for myself,' she said.

'You mean the pizza and the sex, yeah I get it,' replied Suzy with a grin.

Kate chuckled and looked around the room.

'Do we still have dessert?'

'Yes.' answered Suzy eager.

'Why isn't it here?'

Suzy rapidly stood up and looked at her fat girlfriend, laying on bed like a big Greek goddess.

How could she come home angry with such a beautiful girlfriend waiting for her.

'Hey, stop staring!' smiled Kate.

'Dessert!'

27. A Saturday.

It was a rather uneventful Saturday morning in the Kate and Suzy household. Suzy was in the kitchen, baking a cheese cake, and Kate was doing some homework, sitting at the dinner table. Next to her laptop was a plate of donuts. Almost a week had passed since "300 lbs day", and Kate felt the need to buy bigger size clothes. Her leggings were starting to dug in her fat a bit too much, and a couple of dresses were either getting too tight, or her big butt made them fit too high to be decent. The latter caused for a couple of sexy moments in the bedroom.

This thought kept entering her mind while she was busy with her studies. Her buzzing phone stopped her activities for a minute. A message from Estelle in the group chat of the four friends.

'Hey girls, I NEED new clothes! Anybody wants to go shopping?'

'Who is that? Estelle or Tasha?' asked Suzy from the kitchen. Her phone had buzzed too, but her hands were to dirty to touch it.

'It's Estelle. She needs new clothes and asks who wants to go shopping.'

Another buzzing sound postponed Suzy's reaction.

'That was Tasha. She's also going.'

'Can you react for me?'

Kate wrote her friends that she and Suzy also wanted to go shopping. They agreed to meet around 2 P.M. in the mall.

Kate ate the last donut, finished a part of her homework and brought the plate back to the kitchen.

There Suzy was busy in the kitchen. She wore her apron, the cloth now being more than tight. It was so snug that her double belly was accentuated. Heavy love handles poured over the rope. Suzy had a blush on her cheeks and with the way she was looking down her double chin looked bigger.

'You look might sexy,' said Kate, putting away the plate.

Suzy snorted.

'Yeah, right.'

Kate noticed a spot of flour on Suzy's right boob, just above her apron.

'Shall I wipe away that flour?' asked Kate helpful, but grinning inside.

'What? Oh. Sure.'

Kate was more patting and slapping Suzy's boob that wiping the flour away. She did it hard enough for the other boob to shake too.

Suzy rolled her eyes.

'I could've known.'

Suzy was almost done when Kate wiped some flour from the counter in her hand and threw it on her butt.

'Whoops. I got flour on my ass, could you help getting it off?

Suzy shook her head, smiling.

'Do you want me to do it with my hand or a soaking wet dishcloth?'

She held up a dripping dishcloth. Kate hadn't counted on that and eyed it suspiciously. Suzy noticed her surprise and unease and chuckled.

'I don't want a wet butt cheek, so please use your hand,' replied Kate.

Suzy slapped Kate's butt cheek, not even pretending to wipe something off.

Kate felt her butt cheek shake, then the other one and smiled when she even felt her belly jiggle and her thighs quiver.

'My bad, the wrong butt cheek,' said Suzy.

Kate hadn't even noticed.

'Just slap the right one. Maybe a bit harder,' suggested Kate.

'I'll lean forward for good measure.'

Kate leaned forward, her hands on the counter.

Suzy slapped her butt cheek from below. This time she did it harder. A wave of jiggles rippled their way through Kate's body. Her thighs and belly, her boobs and even her arms jiggled a bit.

'Now this is really stupid. I had to see it when I slapped you the first time. I have flour on my hands. I'm only making it worse!

Kate laughed.

'What if I shake my ass?' she asked playfully

'Might work,' replied Suzy, ready for the show.

Kate swayed and rolled her hips, first she gathered some momentum, but soon her butt seemed to move out of its own.

Suzy witnessed how Kate's squishy backside and thighs shook around and how the soft fat was jiggling and quivering every which way. Her butt cheeks were bouncing up and down, not constraint a bit by the leggings. Kate's large love handles danced above the waistband. Suzy took a step sideways and saw how Kate's belly was swaying left and right as well. Kate's big boobs were restrained not only by a bra but also by her doughy arms. Still she saw the fat quiver there too.

Kate stopped.

'Did it work?' winked Kate.

'Oh yeah,' replied Suzy.

'The flour is gone, but the heat is on!'

When they left for the mall, Kate's leggings felt a bit tighter than that morning. She walked down the stairs, clutching her full belly and thinking that having a chocolate chip muffin feast right before shopping wasn't that good of an idea. She felt her belly bounce up and down with each step. Suzy saw and put her arm around Kate, underneath her coat and right above her butt. She stroke the side Kate's belly. Together they walked to the bus stop

In the bus she sat down with a sigh. Kate had learned to accept that she was a bit of a nuisance in the bus to other passengers, because she was so wide that she occupied two seats. Suzy sat behind her. During the ride she stealthily kept poking Kate in her bulging parts of her butt.

Arriving at the mall, Kate slapped Suzy on her arm.

'You just couldn't resist, could you?'

'How can I, you're so pokeable,' smiled Suzy.

'You too!' yelled Kate and let her finger disappear in Suzy's belly fat.

They waited at their usual spot for the other girls. Tasha was the first of them to arrive. Next to Kate, Tasha almost looked slim. She had continued to lose weight and simply looked terrific. She'd gotten an hourglass figure, best described as voluptuous. According Kate and Suzy she was entering the territory where Tasha would become 'too thin' for their tastes, but they weren't going to say that to her.

The difference between Kate and her was great, but so was the difference between her and Suzy. Suzy now was definitely looking much fatter than their short friend.

Ironically, the last to arrive was the one who started the whole shopping trip. Estelle hurriedly walked over to the group, panting slightly.

Estelle was wearing a coat that she couldn't zip, and underneath a very tight shirt easily revealed the outlines of her belly. Suzy might have been a little worried about her 15 lbs gain, Estelle had, according to Kate and Suzy, gained at least 20 lbs. Estelle's chubbier body had features of both Kate and Suzy. She had an ever protruding belly, the tight shirt showing of a hint of a double belly, just like Suzy. However, most of Estelle weights she gathered in her butt. There was a difference here with Kate. Unlike Kate, Estelle didn't have wide hips. And unlike Kate, Estelle's butt seemed to grow more sideways, with lovely chubby saddle bags, than backwards.

Estelle's thighs were thick, straining the fabric of her pants. Her arms too were getting fluffy. One big difference with both Kate and Suzy was that Estelle boobs hadn't grown, unlike her softened face.

'Sorry, I'm late,' panted Estelle.

'It's was painful to run in these pants,' she added, jiggling her belly.

'It's alright,' replied Suzy, who rather enjoyed the sight.

'Let's go shopping.

Everybody but Tasha ended up buying larger sized clothes. Kate and Suzy browsed a while in the plus size stores, while Estelle cursed her weight gain.

'Why can't my weight go to my boobs just like you guys?' she once complained to Kate.

'Well, having big boobs isn't that much of a blessing,' said Kate, thinking about her shoulders.

'Yeah, but I bet you have a lot of fun playing with your boobs and Suzy's.'

Kate grinned.

'True.'

When they carried enough bags, they said down at a diner. Suzy and Tasha ordered an orange juice, Estelle a Coke, and Kate a large Milkshake with a piece of apple pie.

'Estelle, you don't want anything with your drink?' asked Kate.

'No, thanks. I'd better not. I actually want to go on a diet.'

Kate and Suzy both wanted to say that it was nonsense, but Tasha was first.

'Are you going to the gym with me again? I'd love that.'

Estelle winced.

'Going to the gym is a step too far. I just have to watch what I eat. That's all. This belly and that ass is from too much junk food.'

'Well, I think you look lovely,' said Kate.

'No offense, but I suspect you'd think I look lovely with another 200 lbs,' said Estelle bluntly.

Kate shrugged.

'That's possible.'

'When are you going to stop gaining weight, Kate? You're really getting very fat now,' asked Tasha.

If Estelle had asked the same question it would have come over as rude, but Tasha's tone was one of worry.

'I appreciate your concern, really. But I still feel more than fine. I don't have a specific weight gain goal. I can wake up one morning deciding that I am at the right weight.'

Suzy squeezed a belly roll of Kate.

'Right now, we're very happy with the way she looks.'

'Why does squeezing a roll of fat looks so sexy when you do it?' asked Estelle.

Kate and Suzy laughed.

'Didn't you hear? Fat is sexy!'