The sculpting of Kate

Woodsmont

Author's note: English is not my native language. My apologies for mistakes in grammar and spelling, and the lack of an extensive vocabulary. Criticism is welcome. I hope you enjoy it!

THE SCULPTING OF KATE

1. An Introduction

Kate Williams looked at her computer screen. She was filling in some stupid generic questionnaire for school and she now stared at the blank lines below the question "what are your hobby's". She already formulated three things in her head and she quickly typed them. However, she hesitated at the last one. Should she write that one down? Could she?

The first hobby she wrote down was "going to the gym". The second one became "going for a run".

Should she write down her third choice for a hobby, yes or no?

Sighing, Kate stood up, grabbed a handful of M&M's and crammed them into her mouth. Others chewed on chewing gum to think, Kate ate M&M's. She loved them.

She paced to and fro in her room. It caused her to look into her man-sized mirror. She noticed she still had her running gear on. Filling in the questionnaire was something she kept forgetting so between running and showering she decided to do it now.

She looked at her figure. It was testament to the first hobby's she'd written down. She stood quite tall at 5'9" and her long lean limbs were proof of love for running. Her upper thighs and upper arms looked muscular, betraying endless exercises like squats and pushups. Her stomach was flat, with a hint of abs, and above that were two perky A-cup breasts.

During most of her puberty, Kate had prayed her boobs would grow. They remained an A-cup however. Kate found herself looking jealously at the big breasts of her own mother. Why couldn't she have boobs like her mother? It was a question she had managed to ignore.

Kate couldn't help but to let her hand touch her butt. It was her greatest work. Her butt cheeks were nearly perfect globes and firmly muscled. Kate was happy that her butt balanced out her rather wide hips.

Her wide hips, round buttocks and strong but lean thighs gave her a pear like figure.

Kate swallowed down the last bit of M&M. The couple of months her scale reported that she weighed in steady at 128 lbs. It wasn't a number she had chosen but somehow her body felt comfortable at that size. so Kate stuck with it.

Before she looked like this she was skinny. She hated the remarks she got, the accusation of having anorexia or bulimia. It was not her fault. She just couldn't gain weight. She could eat what she want, to no effect. It made her miserable. She hated being a beanpole. It became a nickname. Beanpole Kate. Her metabolism was her enemy.

It ended when a bodybuilding friend of her brother gave her a bottle. On it were the words "MegaMass Extreme".  For a moment Kate frowned upon reading "mega" and "extreme" in the same brand name.

'What is this?' she asked the guy.

'It's for putting on weight for this" he answered, suddenly striking a bodybuilding pose, complete with a grin.

He continued talking about and she almost zoned out before he said.

'Some people use it when they're skinny, like you. They used to help them gaining weight.'

Kate had heard about this, but hadn't giving it much thought.

'Wait, this isn't like steroids or something, right?'

He laughed. 'Hell, no. Just try it and go to the gym. You'll love it.'

She tried it and loved it. A year passed and it had been wonderful to see her body transform from a skinny girl into a fit woman. Yes, at eighteen years of age Kate though it was right to call herself woman. Since those days something else changed. Putting on weight still was hard, even with the weight gain shake. So, she informed her parents that she needed to eat more. Her breakfasts, lunches and dinner portions grew. Kate always had a big appetite, eating more that you'd expect from a thin girl. But now she had a goal. First it was gaining muscle weight and now it was maintaining her curvy-fit figure. Her parents supported her wholeheartedly.

This brought Kate back to her third hobby. Eating. She loved it before she loved going to gym and running miles and miles. It used to be a way to express that she was eating at all, despite what her skinny frame would suggest. She always said yes when someone offered a treat. She always finished her plate and asked for seconds. It worked. Kate became known as the glutton of the family. A glutton who couldn't gain weight.

After her decision to bulk up nothing about that changed. She still had that same routine of eating a lot.

Kate took another handful of M&M's. Eating as hobby sounded absurd. You could also put in sleeping as hobby. Or drinking water. But still. She loved eating as much as she loved working out.

Screw it. Eating wasn't her third hobby. It was her first.

'You did not!?' Suzy's eyes shot wide open.

'You wrote down "eating" as a hobby?'

'I kid you not,' answered Kate with a smile. She loved seeing Suzy shocked like that.

They were at Suzy's place. Suzy's parents were gone on a once in a lifetime trip around the world. They would even be gone when Suzy would graduate from high school. Suzy and her parents agreed the timing was a bit poor, but as said, it was now or never. A big plus was that Kate and Suzy had the house to themselves. So, while Suzy was a bit downtrodden that her parents were not there at a big event in her life, she also enjoyed her freedom to a great extent.

Today, they were testing out recipes for cakes and pies for a party tomorrow, to celebrate that newfound freedom.  Suzy wanted to have a chocolate cake, a strawberry cheesecake and an apple pie. Whipped cream optional, which according to Suzy usually meant mandatory. Kate thought two cakes and one pie to be more than enough, but she knew that Suzy had probably wanted to make even more. Suzy loved baking. It was the one hobby she had written down, besides cooking.

'Eating as a hobby...' Suzy shook her head. Then she eyed Kate and nodded with a smile.

'You know I'm right, don't you,' said Kate rather smugly.

'Yes, yes. In fact, it's why you're here.'

Kate sighed, but only a little. Today Suzy would do the baking. Three small cake rings stood ready. Kate was the one who would taste them. It was a waste of her time. She already knew that they were going to be great. Thinking about them made her mouth water, though.

'Do you have brownies?' she asked.  Brownies were one of Kate's favorite treats, and Suzy usually was kind enough to have them in stock.

Suzy rolled her eyes, meaning than the answer was yes, as always. She just pointed at a cupboard and continued her work.

Kate observed Suzy while she enjoyed her brownie. Soft was the best way to describe her. Chubby would be a kind thing to say. If plump was a category between chubby and fat, than Suzy was definitely plump. Kate remembered a time when Suzy could be called fat. Suzy had disciplined herself though. She reasoned that she couldn't eat all or much of her baking products. In her own words: 'I would get fat faster that you can say hippo.' Kate had said hippo and was punished by being promoted to taste tester.

Suzy had a jiggling pot of a belly. It usually bulged just over any waistband. Suzy's belly wasn't alone in that endeavor. Two distinct love handles inhabited her hips. Her legs and arms were soft and squishy, and her face had a double chin that looked cute according to Kate. Just like Kate, Suzy prided herself with her butt, which possessed a sensual softness and a tantalizing jiggle, wider than Kate's but not as round. Suzy's true eye catchers though were her breasts. Kate's A-cups were nothing compared to Suzy's G's. Suzy often complained about getting flour into her cleavage. Today, Suzy's tight tied apron showed of the balcony of her chest and her bulging tummy. Yes, thought Kate, plump was a good description.

'Are you checking me out?' Suzy asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Just enjoying the view of my secret lover,' Kate answered.

Suzy harrumphed. It wasn't a secret that Kate and Suzy were dating. The boys at school were still reeling with the loss of two prized date materials. Kate still found it incredible that she, the former beanpole, was now considered a catch. Every guy's eyes would stare as Kate walked by, looking at her swaying butt cheeks. Suzy's easy going character and humongous chest had made her one of the prime ogle points of the male population at school. Not that that had changed.

The difference between the two wasn't only their figures. Where Kate was 5'9", Suzy was 5'6". Kate regularly checked her weight, always very close to 128 lbs, but Suzy avoided scales as much as possible. But Kate knew that Suzy kept her weight at a more or less steady 180 pounds.

Kate quietly walked behind Suzy and place her hands on her girlfriend's soft hips. Gently she moved her hands downwards, until she was stopped by a weak slap.

'Stop it, you! I'm baking,' Suzy said, her voice trembling a bit.

'You could stop,' persuaded Kate.

Suzy remained silent for a few moments.

'No! I have to do this for tomorrow. And.. Wait a minute. Don't you have an essay to write?'

Kate rested her head on Suzy's shoulder and groaned.

Suzy patted her cheek. 'I'll come when I'm finished,' she whispered.

Kate got the hint and left, but not before snatching a couple of brownies.

Sometime later, Kate was writing her essay in Suzy's bedroom. Her brownies were already finished and she just started to ponder if she would grab a few more when Suzy entered the room, exhaling loudly.

'Done!'

Kate swirled around on the desk chair and had to swallow. Suzy had left her apron in the kitchen and on the way to the bedroom had unbuttoned her shirt. A strip of cleavage, bra and belly could be seen. It became much more when Suzy pulled of her shirt. She plopped down on the bed.

Kate witnessed a beautiful jiggle of Suzy's body. Her breasts bounced up and down, struggling to get of the bra. Suzy's belly stopped jiggling and folded over the waistband of her jeans, resting on her squishy thighs. The fold line of her belly disappeared into a protruding love handles and roll formed below Suzy's mighty boobs.

Kate got off her chair and seated herself on the bed behind Suzy.

'You look tired,' she said, massaging Suzy shoulder.

'Well, not too tired.'

Kate's hands brushed of the shoulder bands of Suzy's bra, then unclasped it. The force of freedom was so great that the garment practically shot off Suzy's body.

Kate grabbed Suzy's boobs and gently kneaded the soft globes. Kate never got tired of feeling the Suzy's boobs ooze through her fingers. Suzy moaned in pleasure.

'You want more?,' whispered Kate.

Suzy turned around and sat on her knees. Her big boobs hung lower now, but still looked fantastic. Her belly curved out, obscuring the sight of her jeans' button. Almost without thinking Kate traced the faint stretch marks on Suzy's melons to the same kind of lines on Suzy's love handles.

Suzy lunged forward kissing Kate.

Kate had a fourth hobby. But this one she knew she couldn't write down. Having sex with Suzy.

Kate and Suzy were laying naked in bed. A thin sheet covered their legs. Suzy started to get up.

'Wait here. I'm going to get the cakes. And the pie.'

Kate watched as Suzy put on her panties. She did have great ass, Kate thought. Each movement send a wave of jiggles from her thighs to her butt. Kate noticed a bit of cellulite, but she didn't mind.

For the second time that day Suzy asked: 'Are you checking me out?'

Kate laughed.

Without bothering to put on more clothes save her panties, Suzy walked out the room, swaying her hips seductively.

Kate put on her thong. She noticed that the computer screen still showed her unfinished essay. She stared to it lacking any inspiration to continue. Luckily for her, Suzy soon arrived with her treats.

She put them down on her desk.

'Here you go. Strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cake and apple pie. And this of course.' Suzy said, while finishing with a can of whipped cream.

Although they were meant for tasting, the cakes and pie could each serve three people easily.

Kate got three regular sized pieces to taste and started her unofficial, and quite unnecessary, flavor test. She had one bite of each one.

‘You probably knew this already, but they’re delicious!’ Kate took another forkful of the strawberry cheesecake, followed by the chocolate cake.

‘Really great,’ said Kate.

‘So, those are good choices for tomorrow?’

Kate nodded. Suzy threw her arms in the air in a triumphant gesture. Kate had a wonderful view of her girlfriend’s bouncing boobs.

Having sex had fired up Kate’s appetite and she had another bite. Suzy put a shirt on, threw a shirt at Kate to wear and then they focused their attention at Kate essay.

While doing that, Kate continued to take a bite from the cheesecake, then the chocolate and ending with the apple pie.

When they were done with the essay, only bits and scraps were left of the pieces Kate got for tasting. She leaned backwards in the chair, patting her stomach.

‘Oh, man. I might have overdone it. What was I thinking?’

She lifted her shirt to reveal a very taut and full belly.

‘I can’t have another bite. I’ll explode!’

‘Really?’ Suzy said from behind, in a very sensual voice.

Kate looked over her shoulder.

‘Wow.’

In a short time, Suzy had managed to get naked again, and not only that. Laying on her bed she said:

‘I thought since you forgot to take some whipped cream…’

Two white discs of whipped cream topped Suzy’s huge boobs. Below her chest an two inches wide line of whipped cream traced to her belly button, where there was another disc of the substance, a bit distorted by a roll of fat below her chest. The line continued to her vagina, ending in an arrow head.

Kate stared mouth open. This was new. They had never done such a thing. Every thought about her full stomach was gone, much like every other thought had escaped her mind. Only the image in front of her existed.

‘That open mouth of yours looks like it can do other –‘

But Kate had already jumped from her chair. That whipped cream was hers.

Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

This is great! I really like the fact that sex is included to some extent as well, not that much wg fiction has that and i love it. Would love to read more, thanks!

2. Beginnings

Kate still got hot when she thought about what had happened at Suzy’s. The whipped cream thing had been amazing.

She was a bit distracted that evening during dinner. It didn’t help that she felt like she had to force the food into her mouth. The idea that she ate three pieces of cake made her wince a little. But always that same idea got replaced by the image of Suzy and the whipped cream.

After dinner she went to her room. In an hour or so she would go to the gym. She looked forward to it. She loved eating, but today she had eaten more than she had in a long time. Her belly still looked bloated.

She began undressing and putting on her gym clothes. She loved how the tight clothing emphasized her curves. She loved having curves at all. For too long she had looked at skin and bones. When she was done she prepared herself a glass of weight gain shake. This and her hours in the gym were what made her body like this. After drinking it, it was time to go.

Kate wiped sweat of her forehead. She was done with her workout and was heading out home. She took a last sip of her water and started for the door. There she noticed a man, packing something in a box. She had noticed him when she got in the gym. If she remembered correctly he was selling some new weight gain shake.

She was ready to walk passed him when he turned around.

‘Excuse me, but where is the trash can? I have to throw away these bottles.’ He held up three big, purple bottles, without any sticker with the brand, amount and ingredients, etcetera, on them.

‘What’s wrong with those?’ Kate asked, intrigued. The bottles looked to be full, so why would he throw them away?

‘My employer doesn’t want me to sell these, because of the missing stickers. A business law thing.’

‘Is it still useable?’

‘Well, yes. The shakes won’t harm you. But a customer has to see what exactly is in the bottle.’

‘Are they much like other shakes?’

‘Why’d you ask?’

‘I don’t care about missing stickers. If I can get a good deal on those I might buy them,’ Kate answered. Her phone buzzed. She took it and glanced. A message from Suzy.

‘I already said that I can’t – ‘

From the corner of her eyes Kate saw that Suzy had made a picture of herself. Oh my, thought Kate. The picture made her want to rush to Suzy. Pronto.

‘You don’t have to tell your boss. So, are they like any other shakes?’ she asked hurriedly.

‘Hmm. I could do that,’ said the man thoughtfully and continued.

‘Ok. These shakes are much more powerful. It means that you don’t have to take as much as usual, meaning that you don’t have to as many of these bottles as with other brands. Pretty anti-capitalistic, right?' The man was firing himself up to make his speech, getting more enthusiastic with every word.

But Kate wasn’t listening. She looked a picture of the can of whipped cream, meshed in Suzy vast cleavage. ‘We should do it again’ was written below the picture.

‘What brand do you use now?’

Kate had think way too hard to answer that.

‘MegaMass Extreme.’

‘Oh yeah, I know that one. Many gym goers use that brand. The difference with mine is that you can use only a third of what you now use. Only a third! Three times more powerful than MegaMass. So your shakes should be three times smaller too, you don't have to drink a big gla... Are you listening?’

Kate was not. Her mind was back at when she licked and sucked the whipped cream from Suzy’s body.

‘Yes, I’m listening,’ Kate lied after a momentary silence.

‘I’ll take them,’ she decided. She wanted to go home fast.

At home, after taking a shower, Kate was pleased with herself. She had made a good deal on those three bottles of weight gain shake. Her satisfaction faltered a bit when she didn’t even know the name of the brand. Damn Suzy and her whipped cream, she thought. Her own weight gain shake was almost empty, making her happy that she already had a new stock.

She went to the kitchen for a drink and saw the remaining cakes in the fridge. She only came for a soda, but when she saw the strawberry cheesecake she hesitated. Should she?

Oh, why the hell not, thought Kate.

Three days later, Kate and Suzy joined with Estelle and Tasha at the school's cafeteria. Estelle had a cocky demeanor, but behind that she was nicer that you'd think. In appearance she resembled Kate quite much, save that each body part was just a tad different. Estelle boobs were a cup size bigger. Her belly wasn't flat, but had a little pooch of fat, making it curving out ever so slightly. Her hips weren't as wide, but were coated with fat and little love handles. Her thighs and arms were slightly bigger and also much softer and her butt not as round. Standing next to Kate, Estelle's softer look was enhanced by the fact that she was two inches shorter. Estelle more or less watched what she ate, but only worked out when she felt the need, meaning when her clothes started to tighten too much.

Tasha was the shortest of the group, barely touching the 5'3". And she also the fattest. She had been overweight her entire life and resembled an apple. Most of the weight resided in her belly. Her boobs were a good second place. Her arms and legs were round like sausages and her face a distinct double chin.

Today that spherical face had a look of determination.

She blurted out: 'I'm going on a diet!'

Three other girls looked at her in surprise. Tasha had never dieted before.

'That's great!' said Kate, while her friends also voiced their consent.

'You can diet with me and we can go the gym together.'

'Erm, isn't your diet eat loads and drinking weight gain shake?' said Tasha quizzically.

'Oh right,' answered Kate, her enthusiasm diminishing a bit. 'I forgot about that.'

Kate looked at her lunch, which dwarfed those of her friends.

'How about going to the gym? I could help you?'

Tasha had a doubtful look on her face.

'Frankly, the thought of going to the gym looking like I do is kind of upsetting. And when I'm around you looking...' Tasha waved her hand up and down, pointing at Kate.

'Looking smoking hot?' Suzy finished, winking at Kate.

Kate smiled. Thoughts about whipped cream bubbled up. She tried to suppress them.

'Oh please, Tasha. I'm going tonight.'

Tasha leaned back in her chair so sudden that she almost fell backwards. Her large and round belly pushed against the table.

'No! Not tonight. I don't even have clothes to wear in a gym.'

Kate could understand that.

'Next time?'

'Alright, next time.' Tasha sounded if she was being led to the slaughterhouse.

Kate exhaled loudly. With unsteady legs she walked down the stairs. Her target was the kitchen. She needed a cold drink, Suzy too. She poured herself a Coke and for Suzy a refreshing glass of water. By chance she saw her faint reflection in the kitchen window.

Something white was on her nose. Quickly she wiped it away with her finger and licked it off. Whipped cream. Her reflection also informed her of her rather disheveled look. her hair was mess and her shirt was partly inside her pants. Looking downwards she saw that her nipples were pressed against her shirt, visible as tiny bulges and telling a story of arousal. She quickly downed her glass of Coke and poured herself another one.

Back in her bedroom she gave a reclining Suzy a glass of water. She herself needed the caffeine of a Coke.

Suzy had put on a shirt too, but looked like she had done either in haste or just very carelessly. The fact that she hadn't put on her pants suggested the latter. Suzy's belly confidently peeked under the bunched up shirt and swelled over her panties like a glacier. Kate got the urge to jiggle Suzy belly.

Kate sat down beside Suzy and while doing so brushed with her arm against one of Suzy's big and braless boobs.

‘What’s that?’ asked Suzy, pointing at one of the brand less bottles of weight gain shakes. Kate explained how she got them.

‘Tonight I’m going to use it for the first time. It probably is much the same as I always use.’

‘Wow. I still can’t fathom how it is that you have to do so much to gain weight.’

‘Worse, I’m just maintaining my weight.’

‘I would blow up,' Suzy commented, patting her belly. It caused her to find out that her shirt wasn't covering her tummy at all.

Kate grinned. ‘We can’t have that.’ She leaned forward and began tickling Suzy's belly. It felt great to touch that softness.

‘There’s still some whipped cream left,’ Suzy said.

Without thinking Kate pulled of her shirt again.

Later that day, Kate stood in the kitchen, preparing a weight gain shake. It was the first time she would use the new stuff. She eyed to powder as if it was an explosive.

Nothing weird, concluded Kate.

She used the same amount as she did with her usual shakes. With her own shakes that amount already was a bit more than necessary. Her metabolism was fast as a bullet.

While drinking the shake she adjusted her sports bra. Somehow the garment failed to fit right. She kept tugging it when her mother entered the kitchen. Her mother wasn't as tall as Kate. Instead she had a rather wide appearance and carrying the full big breasts Kate was secretly jealous of.

'Going to the gym?' her mother asked.

It was an odd question, since she was already dressed in her gym outfit. Kate just nodded.

'I couldn't help but notice that those cakes and that pie are already gone. Did you eat them all?'

Kate's mother never said much about her eating habits, so Kate thought she was somehow in trouble.

'Yes, I did. Why?' She finished the last of her weight gain shake.

'Oh nothing, really. It's just amazes me how much you can put away. And I'm glad that you found a way for it to stick on your body.'

Her mother walked over and patted Kate's hip.

'I'm happy that you're happy with your body.'

Kate didn't know what to say. Her mother never said stuff like that. Unsure what to think of it she went to the gym.

That night in bed, after she did some school work, Kate nibbled on a brownie Suzy had brought with her. Kate started to think what could be done with a brownie that involved Suzy's body. In the middle of her fantasy her belly rumbled loudly for almost ten seconds.

'Wow. What was that?' Kate said out loud. With her fantasy disrupted she went to bed.

That night, in her sleep, her belly kept rumbling. It was a sign for things to come.

3. New Assets

Kate was at Suzy's place, sitting in the kitchen. Two days had past. She showed Suzy the text she got from Tasha.

'I hate diets!! I hate exercise!!'

Suzy laughed.

'That's why I don't diet. I just watch what's going into my body.'

She leaned back in her chair. Her belly pushed against her shirt and show of the indentation of her belly button. Kate wanted to poke it.

'Tonight I'm going to the gym with her. That's going to be fun,' said Kate instead, as she adjusted her bra. She'd done that a lot the past days.

'I almost wished I was there to see it.' Suzy had vowed never to set a step in a gym. Looking at how her belly oozed over the button of her khakis, Kate could indeed believe that she'd never seen a gym from the inside.

'You won't have anything to nibble on, won't you? Kate asked, changing the subject. She was hungry, hungrier than she thought she could be.

Suzy walked to a cupboard and came back with a box of donuts.

'Hey, you didn't made these,' said Kate surprised.

'No.' Suzy looked angry. She curtly continued: 'My aunt got them for me. Not only she forgot that I don't eat things like this, but more importantly she forgot I make them myself.'

Kate felt pity for that aunt. Suzy could be difficult to be around when you offended her.

Kate took a bite and contently enjoyed the flavor. Then she saw the glare Suzy directed at her.

'These are good,' began Kate, and after seeing Suzy's face darken she hastily added: 'But yours are better. Much better to be honest. And I'm perfectly objective.' Kate took another bite.

'Good. That's what I wanted to hear.'

They talked about other things. During that Kate continued her eating. She wouldn't admit it to Suzy but these donuts were delicious. She just couldn't stop herself. Beginning with her eighth donut, Suzy remarked:

'Damn girl, you're really packing those away. I've gained a pound just looking at you eating them.'

'Sorry, I'm just hungry,' Kate said rather sheepishly. She never ate like this.

'If I wasn't sitting next to you when you had lunch I would think you skipped a meal.'

Suzy suddenly narrowed her eyes.

'Wait a minute! You never ate my donuts like that. What's going on?'

Kate rolled her eyes. Then, without breaking eye contact Kate slowly pushed the almost complete donut in her mouth. She couldn't even close her mouth.

Suzy laughed, grabbed her phone and snapped a picture.

'That's hilarious.' Then she looked at Kate and said softly. 'And pretty hot, as well.'

Kate managed to chew down the donut without choking in it.  She just wanted to apologies for eating like pig this afternoon, when Suzy grabbed the box of donuts and said:

'Let's go to my room. I have an idea.'

Kate had no choice to follow her girlfriend and questions about what kind of idea she had, were answered with a "you'll see". So, Kate meekly followed the soft swaying behind of her girlfriend.

In Suzy's bedroom Kate was being directed to a chair.

'Close your eyes.'

'What now?' asked Kate startled.

'Just close your eyes and think about whipped cream.'

Kate shuffled on her chair and closed her eyes.

She heard some noises of course. Was that clothing that fell on the ground? Kate swallowed.

'You can watch.'

Suzy lay in her bed, reclining like an ancient Greek goddess. She was topless. Her belly paunch was as a small hill behind her jeans, but Kate gaze was set on her lover's mountainous breasts. On each breast Suzy had put a donut, her nipples visible in the holes.

'Son of a bitch,' whispered Kate breathily.

Suzy ignored the language.

'Is your insatiable hunger able to take on two donuts?' asked Suzy breathily.

Kate fumbled with her button down shirt. She faintly felt her boobs feeling a bit tender. She didn't bother to take off her bra. She crouched on top of Suzy and took a big bite of the donut on Suzy's left boob. Her lips stroked the soft flesh and let it follow by a touch of her tongue. Suzy moaned in pleasure.

Kate realized that they had found a sexual thrill.

Suzy watched as Kate walked to the bathroom to get a washcloth. dressed only in her thong and bra. The firm spheres of Kate's butt swayed out of sight as Suzy exhaled. She sat up straighter and looked at her boobs. Kate had been thorough. Not a bit of donut was left. In the heat of the moment Kate had bitten her nipples and she still could see the impression of teeth. She lifted one breast to look at it closer.

'Trying to lick you nipple?' asked Kate smiling when she returned.

Suzy felt a bit caught but laughed it off.

'At least I am able to do it. You're just jealous that you have small boobs.'

Kate crawled over to her and began cleaning Suzy's breasts with tender motions.

Suzy enjoyed immensely and watched as Kate seemed to be entranced by what she was doing. Her eyes darted of downwards looking at Kate's boobs and she thought about what she just jokingly said about them. Something was off. Was it her imagination or was Kate's bra fitting tighter than usual?

Kate waited outside the gym for Tasha. She could understand that her friend would be nervous and decided that she would be as supportive as possible. While she was waiting Kate's mind wandered off to the now empty box of donuts. She had never eaten an entire box before and was surprised by herself. And she was even more surprised by the fact that she didn't even feel stuffed. With dinner on top of the donuts her belly was pushing against the fabric of her sports shirt. And also, again, her sports bra didn't seem to fit right.

Thinking about the donuts involuntarily brought back the two donuts she'd eaten of Suzy's wonderful boobs. What an experience! Kate couldn't wait for something like to happen again. She licked her lips thinking about it.

Kate tasted the sweetness of her new weight gain shake. She had taken her usual portion and noticed that it tasted sweeter that her old shake. Nothing wrong with that. Especially if it would bring up memories of Suzy's bare breasts and nipples, whipped cream, donuts...

Tasha showed up. She looked insecure, dressed in sweatpants and sweatshirt.

'Gosh, I look like a cow next to you,' muttered Tasha.

'Nonsense,' said Kate, adjusting her sports bra. It wasn't fitting right at all.

Soon Kate was explaining everything that could be done in the gym.

Tasha began simple. She chose the treadmill for some walking. Kate went on the elliptical.

Kate watched as Tasha moved on the treadmill, meaty legs quivering with each step. Tasha's big belly bobbed up and down. Kate found it great that Tasha decided to get healthy and that she was a part of it. She had to admit that she took it for granted that Tasha was obese, and she really wanted Tasha to lose weight now.

On the elliptical Kate felt that her boobs started to hurt a little. Wincing a bit she tugged at her bra.

'Is there something wrong?' Tasha asked, having seen Kate wince.

'My boobs are a bit sore,' whispered Kate. 'It's that time of the month I guess.'

Tasha grimaced consolably.

After their gym session together Kate said goodbye to a red faced and glistening Tasha. Kate herself wasn't tired. She hadn't exercised that hard, because she was giving attention to Tasha. Her boobs continued to give her trouble. She was glad when she was able to undo herself of her bra. But much to her chagrin the tenderness didn't go away.

Later, in bed, Kate enjoyed a handful M&M's when she got a text. It came from Tasha.

'I'm destroyed. Can't wait until I get to maintain my weight, just like you.'

Kate grinned, but then thought about her unrewarding workout that night. Kate decided that she couldn't let her lessen her workout regime. With her luck she would actually lose weight because of it. She wouldn't let that happen.

Kate therefore decided to expand her gym time. Then she could be more helpful to Tasha and have the time to have her own level of workouts.

The next morning, Kate ignored the drizzling rain and ran a 5-mile lap. The usually uneventful routine got disturbed by her breasts. Every time her feet hit the ground a small jolt of pain went through her boobs and it seemed that somehow she had a constant numbing sensation. Weird, thought Kate.

At school Suzy didn't found it weird at all.

'Sweetie, I think your boobs are growing. That's all.'

Kate was unconvinced.

'It took me years to get an A-cup. And I've never had a feeling like this, ' she said.

'No, because it took you years, silly.'

Suzy said it nicely, but Kate felt like an oaf.

'My boobs have endured a few growth spurts and what you're telling me sounds very familiar.' Suzy emphasized her words by cupping her breasts, lifting them up a bit and letting them fall back.

A guy walking passed stumbled.

'A growth spurt?' Kate was familiar with growth spurt. One didn't get to be as tall as her without experiencing one. But that was height.

Estelle heard what Kate said.

'What's that about a growth spurt?' she asked curiously.

Kate wanted to keep it to herself, but Suzy already told her the story.

'Oh, exciting,' remarked Estelle with a smile. 'But don't think you can trade bra's with me. I buy the expensive ones.'

'Wasn't even thinking about it, Estelle,' replied Kate curtly. What a fuss about her boobs!

Suzy continued with the subject, much to Kate's chagrin.

'And don't forget that your mother has a big chest too. You're always saying how jeal-'

'Alright! Stop it I get it. I'm having a growth spurt!'

Of course, when Tasha arrived she had to hear it too. Kate just let it pass. She was sure the growth spurt would be nothing special.

It took Kate months to acquire the figure she had now. Months of training and eating. Hard work. And when she saw the results she was proud.

It took her only 11 days for to gain two cup sizes.  And pride wasn't exactly the emotion she felt when she stared at herself in the mirror.

'How can you live with these meat bags on your body,' complained Kate to Suzy.

She was standing topless in her room, holding her breasts. Kate couldn't believe she actually had a handful now. Even a bit more than a handful. She squeezed in them and watched her boobs jiggle when she let loose.

'Meat bags? I thought it was fun bags?' mentioned Suzy, who was sitting in a chair.

'This isn't funny, Suzy!' Kate noticed she'd started to yell.

Her brand new C-cup bra lay discarded on the ground. She had reason to believe the growth spurt was over, but just to be sure she only had bought one bra.

'Wow, ease up,' said Suzy a bit offended.

'No, I won't. Running with these, these...tits is so different. Before, nothing moved, now look.'

Kate started to run on the spot. Her newly expanded boobs bounced up and down. When she stopped she felt them jiggle for a second more.

'It's so annoying!'

The outburst was followed by a deep silence. Kate composed herself.

'Sorry. I just needed to let out my frustration.'

Kate grabbed her new bra and put it on. The fact that this feat took her more time now that her breasts were larger irritated her.

'You'll get used it, Kate. You really do. You'll learn to love them. As I have with mine.'

Kate looked in Suzy eyes. It was with moments like this she truly felt happy to be with Suzy.

'Ok. I'll believe you. Still..' Kate sighed.

Suzy began to smile deviously.

'And you aren't supposed to run topless, of course you boobs will bounce.'

Kate threw a pillow at her.

She looked on her alarm clock. It was time to prepare for her gym time. As always, she started with downing her weight gain shake.

Suzy stood up to leave. In the doorway she stopped.

'If you want you can sleep over tonight,' she asked.

Kate smiled. 'I would love that.'

That night, after her workout, Kate stepped out the shower, toweling herself off. She froze when the towel went across her chest. Her breasts didn't hurt anymore. The reason she froze was that she still wasn't prepared to see and feel that her boobs were bigger. She dried the mirror, dropped the towel and cupped her breasts in her hands.

A bit more than a handful. She squeezed. No pain, just softness. She squeezed again and then released. Her boobs jiggled. What a sight. Kate almost couldn't believe it.

She stood on her toes and fell back on her heels. Bounce and jiggles. She did it again. Her boobs bounced and jiggled.

Kate inspected herself in the mirror. She had gotten an hourglass figure. For a moment she was dumbfounded. She, Beanpole Kate, an hourglass figure! She was looking so curvy!

Maybe those bigger boobs weren't so bad after all.

In Suzy's bedroom Kate found out that she hadn't brought her only fitting bra.

'I don't mind seeing your braless. I never have and never will,' was Suzy's unhelpful response.

'We have school tomorrow, remember. I can't hardly enter class without a bra. I used to, but not anymore.

'Fair enough,' replied Suzy. 'You can wear a bra of mine.'

Kate raised her eyebrow as high as possible. She wanted to shout at her girlfriend that her huge bra's wouldn't fit, but she only wore panties and she was getting cold. Instead of shouting she hopped in bed, next to Suzy. Shouting always lost to cuddling.

They were watching a tv show when Suzy asked if Kate wanted something to eat. Naturally, Kate said yes.

Kate thought Suzy would come back with a bag of chips or something like that, so she was very surprised when Suzy came back with a plate stacked with brownies.

'You were so sad and angry today that I made you your favorites,' Suzy explained.

As if on command Kate's belly started to gurgle.  She did not hesitate to grab one and took a large bite.

'While I was baking them I came up with a couple of fun ideas to do with brownies. You want to know what?' Suzy voice had lowered and had taken an unmistakable sensual tone.

Kate vehemently nodded. She wanted to know. When she heard what it was her eyes widened.

The next morning, before school began, Kate had to have done two things. The first was her morning run. The second was to go home, have a quick shower and a change of clothes.

She woke up a full hour later than planned.

'Ugh, why didn't you woke me up!' complained Kate, looking at the alarm clock.

Suzy replied angrily. 'I don't know! Maybe because I was sleeping!'

Kate rolled on her other side and swiped a string of hair out of Suzy's face, touching Suzy's double chin in the process.

'I was talking to the alarm clock, honey.'

'Oh. Sorry.'

Suzy let herself fall back in to her pillow, sending a shockwave through her body. Kate rolled on her side, facing Suzy and kissed her naked breast. She glided over to a hardened nipple and began to play with her tongue. Her hand moved downwards over Suzy's soft belly. Suzy moaned and sighed.

'Think of the time,' she whispered.

Kate dropped her head between Suzy's boobs and mockingly whined like a child. Unfortunately, Suzy was right.

Kate sat up and immediately felt a tightness in her stomach. Curiously she swung away the sheets. To her surprise she saw that her tummy was bloated and noticed that her usual pre-breakfast hunger was not around.

'What the hell?'

A quizzical look around her revealed an empty plate on the ground, right beside the bed.

Only then she remembered all the things she and Suzy did with the brownies. Flashes of images dashed through her mind. A brownie stuffed in Suzy's cleavage. Kate doing sit ups and with each sit up getting a bite. Suzy feeding Kate the last brownie while rubbing her belly. And much more.

Kate turned her head to Suzy and saw that her girlfriend was gazing at her distended belly. Apparently, Suzy had the same images in her mind.

'And we weren't even drunk,' Suzy muttered.

Kate couldn't care less about alcohol. She wanted numbers.

'How many brownies did I ate?' she asked, afraid of the answer.

'I baked 15 -'

'Oh God,'

'I believe I ate three,' Suzy continued, ignoring Kate.

'So I ate 12 brownies...'

'But, ' said Suzy reassuringly, 'You also did sit ups and there was sex involved.'

Kate shook her head to clear her mind.

'Well, no use dwelling on what's passed,' she commented.

Kate went to the bathroom, then put on the same clothes she had on yesterday. Her new sports bra had to function as a normal bra today. With a bit of effort she pushed her boobs inside the cups. The mounds of fat pushed against the fabric of her sports bra. When she pulled on her jeans she felt a tightness that wasn't there yesterday.

Damn brownies.

4. Bulking up?

Two days later Kate got slapped on her butt.

'You're ass looks fantastic!'

The slap and the comment came from Suzy, who  approvingly looked at Kate's butt.

'Aw, thanks,' replied Kate and kissed Suzy.

They were walking out to school.

'I mean it. Wow! Wait a second. Are you bulking up again?'

'What? No, I'm not. Why?' asked Kate dumbfounded.

'You're ass looks bigger. And I think you thighs are too!,' stated Suzy.

'They're not,' said Kate disbelievingly.

However, now that Suzy mentioned it, there had been an awful lot of jeans that felt tighter than normal lately.

In fact, she had done a little dance this very morning to get inside the jeans she wore now. She remembered how she got distracted by her bouncing boobs. She informed Suzy.

'You see! Your butt has grown.'

Kate  felt a hand placed on her butt cheeks. It didn't go away.

'Are you groping me in public?' she asked, grinning like a fool. Then a thought hit her.

' I'm so stupid! I've been spending more time in the gym. You know, because of Tasha,' explained Kate.

She was sure that was the explanation. She had doubled her gym time and now she was bulking up.

'Well, don't change a thing. I like your new ass.'

It was so nice to hear such a comment. Kate sometimes still had her "stick thin mentality". Hearing that she had a great ass was just wonderful.

'Ok, I won't change a thing.'

Kate didn't chang anything, but circumstances certainly did. As told she had virtually doubled her gym time, spending as much time in the gym with Tasha as without her friend. Her increased workout regime had its consequences. Kate's pants grew tighter and tighter. Then one pair of jeans didn't fit anymore. That one was followed by a pair of khakis. Then another pair of jeans.

It wasn't only her butt that demanded more room. Her thighs were increasing in size as well. At first, Kate was satisfied with the changes. She hadn't really planned to get bigger, but Suzy responded well. Their sex had gotten better, although the food orgies could be the cause of that as well, and Kate enjoyed Suzy's grinning stares to her butt and boobs.

It was when she prepared for a run that she noticed that her arms had expanded too. She'd been so focused on her boobs - which to Kate's happiness had stopped growing - and her butt that she hadn't noticed that her biceps and triceps had increased in size as well.

Kate flexed in front of her mirror.

'Wow,' she muttered.

Just like her legs, her upper arms were leaving the lean territory and inhabiting the muscle look. Even when she relaxed her muscles were clearly defined. Kate further examined her body. Above her now strong looking thighs she saw her flat stomach. With a well-defined six pack.

Kate tried something out. She struck a bodybuilding pose and tensed her muscles.

'Oh my God.'

Kate didn't know how she felt about this. Maybe a run would clear her head. Afterwards Suzy would come over.  Let's see what she had to say about this, thought Kate.

Before she went she got curious about her weight. She had weighed 128 lbs for so long that she hadn't stepped on the scale in a while. She grabbed her scale from under her bed, stepped on it and looked down.

First thing she saw were her sports bra clad boobs.

Right, forgot about those.

The fact that she had to lean over a bit was oddly funny. The number on the scale was not.

Her weight was 139 lbs.

'11 lbs of muscle and boob weight. That's impressive,' mumbled Kate to herself.

Her muscly body and new weight was good food for thought for a run, decided Kate.

Suzy looked the message again.

Need to speak with you. XXX Kate.

Ominous, thought Suzy. She wondered what it could be. Suzy got greeted by Kate's mother who directed her to Kate's room. She heard the shower in the bathroom and decided to wait on Kate's bed. It didn't take long for Kate to waltz in her room.

Suzy had a good look of her girlfriend's body, dressed only in a thong. It had certainly changed and for the first time Suzy was unsure what to make of it. She loved Kate's bigger boobs. The rested so proudly on her chest, despite the growth they were still perky. She fully understood now why Kate love to squeeze and fondle her large boobs. Suzy also loved Kate's heavenly butt. She couldn't believe how round those butt cheeks were. The thong did a great job emphasizing that roundness. Suzy had watched with glee at how Kate's rear was expanding. It was so nice those firm globes during sex. 

But for the first time she noticed a couple of things she didn't really like about Kate's body. Kate's thighs were looking very strong lately. Suzy supposed that it was a good thing that Kate's thighs kept up with her butt, but she couldn't truthfully say that she found it attractive. The bundles of muscle were not exactly arousing to look at.

As Kate closed the door Suzy saw another thing that only now had caught her eye: Suzy's upper arms. It was the same story as Kate's thighs. But looking at the increased and always visible biceps and triceps was a little off-putting.

In general, Suzy thought Kate looked broader, wider. Kate was leaving the lean territory if she wasn't stopping.

'I need to talk you about this,' began Kate and struck the familiar bodybuilding pose, her fists pointing to her ears. Her biceps became balls of muscle. Suzy was surprised to see how cut Kate’s tummy was, with bulging abs no less!

‘I’ve noticed you’re quite….buff?’ said Suzy her uncertainty making her ending her sentence with a question. She didn’t know if Kate found it a good or  bad thing. What if she wanted to become one of those bodybuilder types? She hoped not!

‘Yeah, buff,’ harrumphed Kate.

‘I don’t know why I didn’t see it sooner but I’m really getting…-‘ Kate was searching for a description.

‘Buff?’

‘Yes.’

Suzy swallowed.

‘And how do you feel about that?’ she asked.

Kate snorted.

‘I think I’ve bigger arms than my brother. And abs are fine, but this is getting ridiculous.’

Kate brushed her hand over her tight tummy to prove her point.

'I've gained 11 lbs. I'm 139 now. Practically 140.'

Suzy almost breathed a sigh of relief. Fears of getting a Schwarzenegger girlfriend faded away. Hearing about Kate's new weight barely surprised her. 

‘Well, you have been spending an awful lot of time in the gym,’ she stated.

Kate nodded.

‘True. But it is so nice to work out with Tasha and to help her, encourage her and just to chat with her. Afterwards it feels so unrewarding that I go for another hour.’

To Suzy the solution was simple.

‘Tasha knows her way in the gym better each time. I’m sure you can upgrade your level of exercises, while she does her own thing.’

Kate shook her head

‘No, I think I will continue the same way with Tasha.’

Suzy wanted to protest but almost talked to a raised hand.

‘But,’ said Kate, glaring at Suzy, ‘I will stop with the extra hour. It is that hour that bulked me up. I might go for longer runs in exchange.’

Suzy was glad that Kate would not spent as much time in the gym anymore. They got together a lot less lately.

‘Well, I’m sure that you can have another kind of workout instead.’

Kate cocked an eyebrow.

‘Oh? What kind of workout?’

Suzy started to unbutton her shirt with one hand and with the other she grabbed something out of her purse.

‘It involves whipped cream.’

Kate smiled.

'I wonder if I hit the 140 after this.'

The next time Kate was in the gym she noticed Tasha looking surprised when she made her way to the dressing room.

‘You’re stopping too? Any plans with Suzy?’

Kate smiled and shook her head.

‘I got too much of this,’ she answered and flexed her biceps.

‘I see. I was wondering if it was your intention to get so buff, but I was afraid to ask,’ stated Tasha.

She looked a bit embarrassed saying it, but it was hard to say. Tasha’s round face was red and sweaty. Even her arms looked red and sweaty.

‘Why? Afraid that I’d whoop you’re ass?’ joked Kate.

Tasha laughed.

‘To be honest, I’m not a fan of the buff look and I thought it didn’t really suit you. But that’s just my opinion and I didn’t want to hurt you.’

‘Aww Tash, that’s so sweet. But next time, just say it! I don’t want to look like Rambo,’ uttered Kate.

‘I’ll do,’ promised Tasha.

Later that night Kate found herself in Suzy’s room. They were laying on Suzy’s bed, watching a movie. Between them was a big bowl of buttered popcorn.

‘Shush,’ whispered Suzy, slapping Kate’s hand away from the bowl.

‘Shush?’ whispered Kate back.

‘This is a great scene and I only hear you eat,’ Suzy whispered hurriedly.

‘There’s popcorn for a reason and they- ‘ Kate stopped talking when she saw the angry look Suzy shot at her.

Whoops.

Slowly she grabbed a few popcorns and proceeded to chew them one by one. Slowly. Quietly. Unnoticeable.

‘What are you doing?’

Kate innocently heaved her shoulders.

‘I’m eating stealthily.’

Suzy just stared at her.

‘You’re a strange girl,’ she stated.

Well, did I miss an hour of gym for this, thought Kate.

They remained silent until the movie finished.

‘Loads of fun!’ exclaimed Kate, more sarcastic that she intended. She winced. Now she was going to have it.

‘Sorry.’

It was Suzy who said it.

‘Uh…. What?’

Kate couldn’t find a more intelligible response.

‘I was the one making the noise. And my comment wasn’t meant to be that sarcastic,' she said.

‘No really, I shouldn’t have snapped in the first place.’

Kate always found it incredible that Suzy thought it was a flaw if she snapped or got angry. It was one of the reasons that she wanted Suzy to be her girlfriend. Kate’s eyes flickered to Suzy’s large boobs, thinking about the other reasons.

‘I’ll make it up to you,’ promised Suzy.

‘Just wait a sec.’

Suzy came back with a large Tupperware container.

‘Do you remember that Italian place where you had tiramisu for dessert?’ asked Suzy.

‘Yes, of course I do. It was heavenly,’ answered Kate expectantly.

Suzy took the lid of and revealed a six by eight inch tiramisu.

‘I’ve tried to emulate it. I want to know what you think.’

Although Kate had eaten a great amount of popcorn, her mouth still watered at the sight of the dessert.

She grabbed the spoon Suzy held and took a small bite. And then a bigger one.

It was delicious! She said so to Suzy who beamed at the answer.

Kate took a couple of more bites and put the tiramisu down. The whole brownie affaire came up, and she didn’t want to make a pig out of herself.

‘You don’t want more?’ asked Suzy.

Kate hesitated.

‘No, I think we should go to bed.’

‘Ok.’ Answered Suzy with a mischievous smile that went unnoticed by Kate.

‘You go ahead and do your stuff in the bathroom.’

Kate was almost disappointed that she got dismissed liked that.

‘Or you could not eat tiramisu from the container, but from something else.’

Kate turned around, finally seeing Suzy’s smile. And her topless body.

‘Say what now?’

‘How about you eat it from me,’ said Suzy and with a fork placed a large piece of tiramisu on her soft paunch and repeated in by putting a piece on each big breast.

Kate pulled of her shirt, revealing her cut body.

‘You’re a seductress par excellence, Suzy,’ muttered Kate.

Later, Kate couldn’t remember if her hands were the first to touch Suzy’s tiramisu-topped breasts or if it were her lips.

The next hour went by in a flurry of licking, moaning, sucking and eating. Suzy had placed the last bit of tiramisu between her collarbones right above her cleavage. Kate was just licking the last traces of mascarpone. Suzy was dripping wet. She never knew something like this could give such a sexual thrill. She loved how Kate’s lips caressed her body. She loved how right now Kate’s recently expanded boobs touched and grazed her nipples. She adored Kate’s moans and groans, knowing that it was because of her fullness as well as sex. And Suzy loved seeing Kate’s belly getting rounder, although she didn’t quite like seeing Kate’s abs.

Kate finished. She lingered a bit at Suzy’s melons of boobs but when she saw that the tiramisu was gone she suddenly felt how full she was. With a final massive groan she let herself fall next to Suzy. Her boobs shook violently.

Suzy kissed Kate's neck.

‘I love your bigger boobs,’ she whispered as she softly kneaded one.

‘I also love your huge appetite.’

Suzy began rubbing Kate’s belly. Kate sighed of relief.

‘It’s so tight and distended,’ said Suzy.

‘I ate all the tiramisu,’ stated Kate in disbelieve.  ‘All of it.’

A minute of silence passed. Kate had closed her eyes and enjoyed the belly rub and the kisses on her boobs. Then she got poked in the ribs.

‘Come, let’s go shower. We’re both sticky,’ said Suzy, stopping with the belly rub.

‘Ok, you go first.’

‘How about we both go at the same time?’

Kate opened her eyes. They sometimes showered together. There wast just enough space for them to circle around each other.

‘I like it,’ answered Kate.

The last time they showered together Kate still had an A cup. Luckily, Kate was tall and her boobs perky enough, that they rested comfortably on Suzy’s boobs, the latter pressing against Kate's full stomach. Kate enjoyed soaping her girlfriend’s body. Her hands glided over the soft curves of Suzy's body. Suzy's boobs were amazing to play with and she enjoyed how the lower part of Suzy's belly pushed agaist her vagina.

She felt how Suzy’s hand went over her body and for a second she was jealous that she consisted mostly of muscle. She was really glad she had the squishy mounds of her boobs. It happened to be the area where Suzy’s hands lingered the most. But those thoughts didn’t stay in her mind for long. She was so full! Each time Suzy caressed her tummy she felt a tingling sensation. She promised herself to ask for a belly rub later in bed.

After the shower they toweled themselves of in front of a condensed mirror. Had they seen their reflection they would have seen the differences between them. Katie looked every bit the gym rat, with her cut physique. Her boobs stood out, literally as well as figuratively. They were clearly the only place with fat, as Katie had thought of in the shower. Tiny stretchmarks marked the recent growth spurt. Her magnificent round butt jutted out, oozing firmness and dedication. Katie had more of a pear shape again, her hips and butt taking away attention from her chest.

Suzy was shorter that Kate. No muscle tone whatsoever was visible on her body. Her butt and hips were as sizeable as Kate’s. Suzy’s butt cheeks weren’t spherical works of art but squishy and dotted with cellulite. The latter was also apparent on her thighs. Her potbelly had red lines, marking the space of her belly rolls. Her soft love handles had red lines too but those were stretch marks. Above her paunch were her two big boobs. They had a slight droop, signaling that her youth was stronger than gravity, but that it wouldn’t last forever.

The girls didn’t bother to put on clothes and went to bed. They were both tired, but Kate still asked if Suzy could rub her belly again. She agreed yawningly.

While she was rubbing her girlfriend’s belly, Suzy couldn’t help but to feel disappointed that Kate’s belly felt so muscly. If she was honest she preferred Kate having a soft belly over a rock hard tummy.

Ah well, she thought and yawned again. Nothing to do about that.

5. Softening

Kate did her best to go back to her leaner body. She only went to the gym with Tasha and in doing so kept her promise not to go for another, more intense, hour. Kate didn't notice that while she was chatting with her friend that she wasn't really getting to her level of exercise.

She also focused more on her running, going for long runs. She was growing accustomed to having larger boobs. The bounce she had gotten wasn't that annoying anymore.

Much to her dismay nothing changed. The first week her weight hoovered around the 139 lbs even getting up to 140. Kate decided that weighing herself every day just made her crazy. She didn’t know that much of this had to do with her new and stronger weight gain shake. She still took it dutifully and in the wrong proportions.

Meanwhile, the food orgies, as Kate and Suzy called it, became a regular thing, usually done after Kate had been to the gym.

About two weeks after their tiramisu feast, on a sunny but windy Friday morning, Kate was putting on her running gear. She was in Suzy’s bedroom and she thought about the previous night. Cookie dough, a lot of cookie dough, had found its way from Suzy body into Kate’s stomach. Afterwards, Suzy had given her one of the longest belly rubs. Kate had never been so full. She still felt the effects of her large stuffing.

She quickly put on her tight shorts and tank top and sat on the bed to tie her shoes. Bending over she noticed a tight feeling around her sports bra.

Are my boobs getting bigger again?

While Kate was thinking about her boobs, Suzy silently woke up. She looked at the back of her girlfriend who was tying her shoes. The running shorts were stretched tight around Kate’s ass. Suzy enjoyed the fact that Kate didn’t bother to buy new shorts, now her butt looked even more incredible. Round cheeks pressed on the bed and… Suzy noticed something odd. She blinked a couple of times and looked again.

To her surprise she saw the faintest hint of a softness, pressed upwards by the tight shorts, that inhabited Kate’s hips. Love handles? Was it a trick of the light or was Kate walking around with a bit more fat on her body?

Suzy thought about last night. A similar situation had occurred then. While she was rubbing Kate’s stuffed belly it was like Kate’s abs had deflated a bit. Right then, Suzy had the urge to tell Kate her changed workout regime worked because her abs were getting less bulged, but she hadn't said anything.

Suzy watched as Kate walked out of the room. Were the love handles a figment of her imagination? Or were her hopes that Kate would soften up a bit playing tricks with her mind?

Kate run didn’t go well at all. First of all, she noticed how her sports bra had to do some extra work. To her it meant that her boobs definitely had grown a bit again. The possibility of buying D-cup bra was so unsettling, that her mind wasn’t with her run at all.

It got worse when she felt a jolt of pain in her right side, quickly accompanied by her other side too. It was clear what was happening. Kate blamed the delicious cookie dough of last night.

Her run was ruined and so she decided to take a shortcut back to Suzy’s home. There she found Suzy in the kitchen. Suzy was dressed in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. The sight of Suzy’s braless boobs lightened Kate’s mood immediately. Seeing those breasts sway and her nipples pressing against the shirt made Kate forget her sour mood. Below those heavenly breasts Suzy’s belly poked out, even revealing a strip of flesh.

‘You’re back early!’ exclaimed Suzy in surprise.

‘Yeah,’ said Kate and plopped down on a chair. She then explained what happened, including the tight sports bra.

‘I might even get boobs as big as you,’ concluded Kate jokingly, pulling of her shoes.

Suzy didn’t react and when Kate looked over her shoulder she saw Suzy staring at her butt.

‘Hello? I’m talking about my boobs and you’re staring at my ass?’

Suzy’s cheeks reddened a bit as she looked caught.

‘Well, it is a very fine ass,’ she retorted weakly.

Kate didn’t have to know that she was looking at the beginnings of love handles forming on Kate’s hips. Bigger boobs, love handles, diminishing abs. What was going on? And why didn’t she wanted to tell Kate about it?

‘Look at it,’ said Estelle. She was sitting with her back straight and pinched almost two inches of belly fat. She let go and the tight stretchy fabric of her shirt accentuated how her belly folded over her waistband, less than an inch away from her thighs.

Meanwhile, Kate swallowed down a bite from her second brownie this lunch. They were so good. She had planned on eating just one, as a dessert after her normal lunch – which had been bigger than normal already – but she just couldn’t resist. Eating it brought memories of a naked Suzy…

‘I’m such a pig,’ continued Estelle. She placed her hands on her oozing love handles. Kate watched as her friend pressed her fingers in the soft fat. Estelle jiggled her love handles for emphasis.

Kate finished her brownie with one last big bite. Her fingertips were a bit smeared with chocolate.

‘I wanted to diet weeks ago, but I can’t seem to find the willpower. Really Tasha, I don’t know how you do it.’

‘Well I do have very good coach,’ stated Tasha, winking at Kate.

Kate winked back, the only gesture she could make. Her mouth was full and one of her hands was stained with chocolate. She swallowed again. Kate was getting really full.

‘I’ve been enjoying myself too much lately,’ said Estelle dismayed.

‘Say Kate, do you think you can help me to? Lose weight, gain some muscle tone?’

Kate was licking off her fingers one by one. She pretended to think on the matter.

‘Sure,’ she answered. ‘The more the merrier.’

Estelle looked resolved, Tasha beamed at prospect of another friend in the gym and Suzy just smiled at the whole conversation. She was the only one who found the things Estelle said to apply to Kate's behavior this lunch.

Kate’s thoughts were already someplace else. The button of her jeans shorts dug uncomfortably in her belly. Had her mother washed her new jeans too hot?  What a waste. Just like that last brownie in her bag. But at least she could do something about that.

Kate and Suzy laid in bed. Kate had showered and now enjoyed a surprise body massage from Suzy. She was lying on her stomach, her boobs pressed under her. Suzy began with her feet and worked her way up her body. She felt Suzy's strong fingers – made possible by countless times of kneading dough – massage her thighs, close to her butt.

‘I’m sure you’ll enjoy massaging my ass,’  said Kate, expecting a clever remark. But just like that morning in the kitchen Suzy remained silent for a few seconds then hurriedly answered affirmative. Like it was an actual question. What was wrong with her? Thoughts about Suzy’s quirkiness vanished when Suzy slapped her butt.

‘Yikes! What was that?’ yelled Kate.

‘Just a spanking to tell you I won’t be massaging your round butt,’ Suzy smiled.

Yes, that was the Suzy she knew.

‘You know, I can spank you too,’ threatened Kate. She flexed her arm.

‘And I think I’m stronger.’

And I think you're getting a thin layer of fat over your body, thought Suzy, happy her invitation for a massage had told her what’s she already thought. Kate was getting softer. And she loved it. But she simply didn’t know how Kate would react. Better to stay silent for a while. Good chance she would find out by herself.

The next day, Suzy was putting the finishing touches on an essay when Kate walked in to her bedroom. She’d been to the gym, with Tasha and Estelle. The latter immediately started her weight loss program.

‘How did it go?’ asked Suzy, meaning both the workout as how Estelle first time was.

‘I helped and explained more than that I exercised. But I counted on that,’ answered Kate.

Kate pulled of her shirt and tossed it aside. She revealed a very tight sports bra. Her boobs were mashed against her chest. It was no wonder that Kate’s next move was to get rid of her sports bra. She yanked it off and just let if fall in front of her feet.

Suzy watched it with a smile. She liked seeing how her once flat-chested girlfriend encountered the same problems as she had. She watched approvingly at the round shape of Kate boobs.

Kate sat down to untie her shoes. Just like a couple of days before, Suzy had a nice view of Kate’s backside. But it were the budding love-handles she observed. Was it her imagination or did they look more substantial. Or was it the difference in the type of shorts? After seeing Kate wolf down her lunch she guessed the former. It made her think about what she had planned for tonight. This was no reason to call it off, decided Suzy, as Kate made herself ready to shower.

It felt good to not wear a bra, thought Kate when she dried herself off. The motion of her arms toweling off her body made her boobs shake. Although her boobs didn’t droop she made sure the underside of her expanded breasts were dried off as well. An odd thing that came with having big boobs found Kate.

She put on a thong and for a moment she admired her behind. Countless hours she’d invested in that body part. The thong was the only thing she put on and she went back to Suzy’s bedroom.

Suzy was putting a Tupperware container on the night stand. Kate recognized the container from her tiramisu endeavor. Beside it was a can of whipped cream.

‘Just in time,’ commented Suzy. ‘I see that you’re dressed lightly. I approve.’

Suzy patted on the bed.

‘Sit. I’ve got something for you.’

Kate did as she was told. She sat on the edge of the bed, Suzy standing right in front of her. Kate noticed that Suzy wasn’t wearing a bra. It already headed in the right direction.

Suzy pulled of her shirt tantalizingly slow. When she was up to her boobs she struggled. Kate couldn’t tell if it was a real struggle or that it was part of the striptease, but she didn’t care. It was so arousing!

Inch by inch Suzy’s huge boobs peeked out more from under her shirt. When her nipples came forth, Kate felt herself getting wet.

When the shirt was off, Suzy’s comfy sweat pants were next. She slowly turned around to include a view of her soft and luscious bubble butt. Suzy's squishy pot belly quivered and looked so ready to be kissed that Kate almost jumped up. Kate even felt aroused looking at Suzy’s jiggling thighs and butt.

‘You told me you ate donuts after your regular breakfast,’ stated Suzy, walking closer to Kate.

‘That’s right.’

Suzy leaned forward, her breasts dangling in front of Kate's face.

‘And I saw you enjoying those brownies.’

‘Yes, I did,’ said Kate. She drowned looking into Suzy's cleavage.

‘What about some ice cream as dessert for going to the gym?’

Suzy slowly moved away, took the container and showed Kate its content.

‘Triple chocolate ice cream with bits of chocolate...,’ said Suzy.

It looked incredibly good.

Suzy put down the container and grabbed the can of whipped cream. She positioned herself on the bed and. She then made a disc of whipped cream on her boobs and a large one her round tummy.

‘...With whipped cream,’ finished Suzy.

Kate grabbed the ice cream and the spoon and laid next to Suzy. She put the container down on her chest and squealed. It was still cold. Suzy took the spoon and fed Kate the first bite of ice cream of many.

6. Discovery

As Kate’s appetite increased so did her food intake. Her breakfasts grew larger, lunch break became more and more time spent on eating and during dinners Kate’s seconds became larger, and even a third plate wasn’t rare anymore. New was also the energy bar she brought to the gym, just so she ‘had something in her stomach’.

Estelle proved to be a slow learner and to Kate’s surprise rather clumsy around gym apparel. This caused her to do her usual exercises more quickly and less intensely, so that she could help her friend. Not that she really cared. After gym was always the time spent with Suzy and her delicious treats. That she still took her weight gain shake was something so routinely that she didn’t even consider it to be redundant.

Kate’s body began showing the effects of her lifestyle. Some of the muscle tone left Kate’s body. Just like she wanted. However, It was replaced by a growing layer of fat.

The buff looking Kate was becoming a curvy Kate. A softer, curvy Kate to be exact. Kate’s arms and legs lost their muscled look. Her hard abs vanished out of sight, her tummy even beginning to puff out. Her butt looked much the same, only slightly bigger and softer.  Her love handles were becoming more prominent every day, and her hips widened. Her boobs filled out her new D-cup bra a bit too well. A larger cup size was only a matter of time.

You would think Kate would notice it. That she would see her reflection and see that she was getting softer. Or that her tighter clothes would set her off.

Nothing of the sorts. Kate remained oblivious.  Her boobs served as a great distractor. When Kate looked in the mirror her eyes were drawn to her breasts. She did not notice her thong digging into her hips but she did feel how much her boobs pressed against the cups of her bra.

Both Tasha and Estelle hadn’t noticed the weight gain as well. It was partly because it wasn’t that obvious. Other reasons were that Kate's clothes covered up most of her softer body and both friends were more focused on their own body than that of Kate.

The only one who knew was Suzy. She watched as she observed how Kate’s love handles actually deserved their name, at least when she sat down. She secretly enjoyed rubbing a slightly softer belly and she loved that Kate’s limbs weren’t so buff looking anymore. Every day she wanted to say something about Kate’s weight gain. And every day she thought the same things. Kate would find out soon. A couple more pounds would look great. A little bit more softness would be terrific. And each time she felt guiltier.

It turned out Kate did found out by herself.

It was during a run. Since the growth of her boobs Kate's runs were a bit more challenging. Just when she was used to running with C-cup boobs she had to run with a larger cup size. The sports bra she wore today did its job great. It pressed her boobs to her chest, holding them in a firm grip. Still her boobs bounced. Up and down with each step. It was a feeling Kate learned to appreciate. Sure her shoulders and upper back protested a bit more than usual. But the rhythm of her bouncing boobs was also a speed check. When she ran faster her boobs bounced wilder. And when she slowed down her boobs adopted a slower bounce.

Today something disturbed that familiar rhythm. The thuds of her feet hitting the ground and the answering bounce of her boobs got company from another kind of rhythm. No, it was the same rhythm as her pace and her bouncing boobs, only less pronounced and more fluid.

Kate  stumbled when she realized what it was. It was the rhythm of her thighs and butt jiggling. Kate stopped running. Her mind was had its own race. Jiggling meant there was fat. She didn’t had fat which meant that she gained it. The mystery of her not going back to lean body was answered.

She raised her left leg and kicked in the air. Her legs looked so much softer. How did she not notice this? With trembling hands she went to her butt. Round and firm she thought at first. But no, It was not so firm as it had been. Her butt was softer too, she could knead her butt cheeks. While examining her butt her hands touched something soft and bulging. Kate gulped when she realized what those were. She, beanpole Kate, fit Kate, had love handles!

Kate ran again and felt something else. She realized she'd already felt it before but only now truly registered it. Her thighs rubbed against each other.

Kate couldn’t remember how she got home. It was still early in the morning and already she yearned for the day to end. She showered quickly. Suddenly she felt every fat cell she had gained. In the mirror she also noticed that her abs were close to gone, the lower ones even had been replaced with a tiny bulge of fat. Kate was freaking out. Trembling and fearing the answer she stepped on the scale.

148 lbs.

Upwards 9 lbs. Kate knew that muscle was heavier than fat and she was sure she lost muscle weight. Did that mean she gained more than 9 lbs of fat? She couldn't think straight anymore.

She texted Suzy.

Need to speak to you before school! Am coming to you!

Putting on clothes was suddenly a very conscious thing to do. Kate carefully chose her outfit of the day. She decided that her love handles were the part of her body that should not be visible at all, closely followed by her tiny tummy bulge. That meant stretchy pants. She chose black yoga pants. Her round butt cheeks were each accentuated by the tight but elastic fabric and the soft spots of her love handles and tummy didn't bulge that much . To be sure she put on a top that was tight around her increased bust but lose around her waist. The yoga pants and the regular top made her outfit a bit unorthodox, but Kate was satisfied.

Her attire made her feel a bit better. Kate was so deep in thought that she made herself her now normal big breakfast. She was already eating when she realized what she was doing. She couldn’t eat like this anymore. Were her breakfasts really this much? Her stomach rumbled. The idea of not restricting her eating habits was a nightmare to Kate. She never had to do that. She decided to finish the bowl of cereal. Throwing away food was a step too high. She just didn’t need to grab any donuts. Not even one of those delicious, creamy donuts…

Her mother entered the kitchen.

‘Hmm. Yes, it does work,’ mumbled her mother.

Kate, out of her donut day dream, looked quizzically.

Her mother explained: ‘I saw you standing, dressed in yoga pants and that top and thought at first that it was a strange combination. But it actually highlights your assets: your bust and butt.’

Kate didn’t know how to react. Her mother took her silence as an opportunity to continue.

‘You look really great. Frankly, I’m glad you don’t look like a bodybuilder anymore. You look much more naturally curvy now.’

Kate couldn’t believe the timing. She just found out she was gaining weight. Fat weight to be precise, and her mother was complimenting her “naturally curvy” body?’

She really needed to speak to her girlfriend.

‘Your mother is right!’ interrupted Suzy Kate’s frantic story.

‘What?’

Suzy rolled her eyes. She made sure she exaggerated it.

‘You heard me. You look smoking hot.’

‘Of course you say that. You’re my girlfriend,' stated Kate incredulous.

Somehow Suzy grew very annoyed at that comment.

‘Hey, I have seen you gain weight for over a week now. If I thought it made you look worse I would have told you.’

Kate’s jaw dropped and Suzy knew she made a mistake. She should not have said that.

‘You already knew!? And you didn’t tell me that I was getting fat? I can’t believe this, Suzy!’ yelled Kate and grabbed her bag.

‘I’m going to school, I see you there.’ Kate stormed out.

‘Kate, stop! Please!’

Suzy cursed as her plea got unanswered. She sighed. She never expected Kate would explode like this. She needed to do something.

The whole day had been awkward to Kate. She was sure everybody saw that she had gotten a tad fatter. She regretted putting on yoga pants. What was she thinking? Walking was something you did unconsciously but now Kate feared that people would see how her thighs and butt jiggled. At least her puffy belly and love handles were out of sight.

Lunch was a lie. Kate wanted to eat much more than she wanted, but she just couldn’t. When asked about it by Tasha she said she didn’t feel that good. That wasn’t even far from the truth. It still earned her a glare from Suzy. Her girlfriend sought out every chance to talk with her, but Kate wouldn’t have it. She was angry that Suzy didn’t tell her about her weight gain. They had sworn to be honest with each other.

It was hard though. Kate could see Suzy was having a hard time dealing with her repeated rejections. Her last one ended with a dejected and irritated sigh. Kate even forgot about her anger and almost felt sorry for Suzy. Then she was angry that she felt sorry.

When school was over, Suzy left in a hurry without a word. Probably angry too, thought Kate.

‘What’s her problem?’ asked Estelle.

‘I don’t know,’ answered Kate curtly.

Estelle and Tasha shared a meaningful glance. It did not go unnoticed by Kate.

‘We’re having a disagreement, that’s all.’

‘Right, disagreement,’ said Estelle. ‘You should be a politician. They love understatements.’

‘Did you say her newest recipe tasted like crap, or something like that? That would make her angry,’ was Tasha's input.

She and Estelle laughed.

‘She doesn’t make crap!’ snapped Kate and left her friends. She didn't even care that her butt obviously jiggled with every angry step.

At home her mother greeted her looking worried.

‘Suzy just arrived. She's in your room and she didn’t look that well. Is something going on between you two?’

‘We’re having a dis- ‘ Kate sighed. ‘Were having a fight.’

‘From the little she said I could deduce that you were ignoring her pleas to talk?’ asked her mother disapprovingly.

‘No... Yes.’

Her mother cocked an eyebrow.

‘Talk with her.’

Kate found Suzy sitting on her bed. She looked so despondent that Kate felt sorry again. This time she became a bit angry at herself.

‘I’m sorry I’ve been ignoring you,’ said Kate.

‘And I’m sorry I didn’t told you about your weight gain.’

‘Why didn’t you tell me?’ inquired Kate.

Suzy sighed.

‘I just didn’t think it mattered. I really think you look better now. I guess I didn’t tell you about selfish reasons.’

‘I’m glad to hear you think I look great, but please next time something like this happens you have to tell me.’

Suzy nodded. An awkward silence proceeded.

‘You said some hurtful things, Kate,’ muttered Suzy.

‘Me?’ Kate tried to remember what she’d said.

‘What did I say?’

‘You didn’t meant it as hurtful,’ explained Suzy. ‘You said that you were getting fat and you’re made such a fuss about it. You were so negative about getting a bit softer that I wondered what you really thought of my body.’

‘What do you mean,’ said a confused Kate. ‘You look amazing.’

‘Of course you would say that. You’re my girlfriend.’ Suzy used to exact same words Kate used that morning.

Kate didn’t know what to say.

‘Today I began to think you maybe don’t find me all that attractive. That you only love me because of my huge boobs and my baking.’

'That's silly! I love you more than anything.'

Kate stood up.

'How could you even think that?'

‘You were making such a big deal about a tiny weight gain. It really surprised me.’

‘It has never happened to me,’ Kate said. ‘All my life I’ve struggle to put on weight. I found my solace in going to the gym and working out and it gave me a fit and curvy figure. And now I’m suddenly softening up.’

‘So you’re just afraid.’

Kate nodded.

‘What really scares me is the idea that I have to change my eating habits. I don’t know a time when I had to restrict what I ate.’

Suzy laughed. The sound both surprised them.

‘I’m sorry I laughed. I just realized we’ve been fighting over nothing.’

‘What do you mean?’

Suzy explained.

‘First you practically double your gym time and get super muscular – ok, I exaggerate a bit -, then you decide to have less intense workouts than usual in order to get back to your original shape, and now this has caused you to gain a bit of fat. You understand?’

‘No,’ answered Kate.

‘Just go workout more! And maybe eat a little less, not counting breakfast, lunch and dinner. And our, uhm, feasts.’ Suzy hastily added the latter to the list.

Kate smiled. How stupid of her. The answer to her problems was so simple. She actually looked forward upping her gym time again.

‘Am I a genius or not?’ asked Suzy.

‘What can I say? It takes a simple mind to solve simple problems,’ Kate answered with a crooked smile.

That earned her a pillow to the face.

After a short pillow fight, Kate couldn’t help but to ask.

‘You said that you find me more attractive now. What if I lose the bit of fat?’

‘It doesn’t matter,’ Suzy said, not entirely honest.

Kate thought about it.

‘Promise me this. If I get only a bit too muscular for you, you have to say it.’

Suzy promised. Inside her mind she vowed to keep that promise as rigidly as possible, Little did she know that it would never happen

The next day Kate put her plan – more like Suzy’s plan – into motion. She started by going earlier to the gym than usual, then she would continue with Tasha and Estelle. Although Suzy and Kate hadn’t talked about the weight gain shake, Kate thought it would be a great idea if she drank more of it, still oblivious to the fact what effects the shake had. To her the shake could serve as a good means to change the fat into muscle

In fact, Kate was so glad about using the weight gain shake, that she entirely discarded the idea of eating less throughout the day.

Her body answered diplomatically to both her workout regime as her eating habits combined with the weight gain shake.

Her boobs continued to expand to the point where Kate had to by E-cup bra’s. She hoped that this would be the final stage of her wondrous breast expansion. Her belly started to flatten completely again, regaining its former abs. But her on her hips, her love handles remained, maybe even growing a bit. Also it seemed her wider hips were there to stay. Then again her butt was growing too without getting really much softer, so that was a plus. Her arms got back her biceps, but her thighs retained the softer outlook. To be short, there were pro’s and con’s.

Kate helped Estelle lifting weights. She stood behind Estelle who was bench pressing her heaviest weigh yet.

‘Are you sure you can manage this?’ asked Kate doubtfully.

‘Yes, stop worrying,’ answered her friend.

Kate hovered her hands near the weight. Estelle pressed once, twice and then seemed to waver.

‘Stop, it’s too heavy for you,’ Kate warned.

‘Just one more time,’ muttered Estelle out of breath.

But Kate had been right. Estelle’s left arm buckled. Quickly, Kate grabbed the weight with one arm, but before she could relieve Estelle with her other arm, something went wrong. Estelle let go of the weight and suddenly the entire burden was on one side of Kate. A jolt of pain went through her back.

‘Does this feel good?,’ asked Suzy, massaging Kate’s back.

Her girlfriend had walked in her room like she had a book on her head. Rigidly straight and with a pained expression. Kate told her what had happened. She couldn’t bend or turn her back. Suzy scolded Estelle for her stupidity. She’d immediately offered a nice massage.

‘You have magical fingers,’ replied Kate muffled, her face buried in a pillow. To be honest, sometimes Suzy would press a muscle causing a pain that wanted her to scream out loud.

After a long massage, Suzy told Kate to keep lying and went down to the kitchen. She came back with whipped cream and Nutella.

‘I don’t think I will be much fun tonight,’ Kate said.

‘Then I’ll be as fun as two,’ winked Suzy.

Kate watched with climbing arousal how Suzy stripped down. Delicately, Suzy put Nutella on her boobs, and crawled on top of Kate. She dangled her perfect big boobs above Kate’s face.

‘Did someone order Nutella?’

‘Yes, I did,’ answered Kate and sucked on a Nutella-covered nipple. She had thought that tonight they would have to skip their food night, but she was so happy to be wrong.

Kate’s back injury brought its changes. She could still run, although only short rounds and not very hard. Her time in the gym was limited to exercises for her limbs. However, every downside had its upsides. Kate was busy studying for her finals and she didn’t think she had the time to spent as much in the gym anyway.

Besides her limited exercise time, her days were mainly filled with studying mixed with Kate’s favorite pastime: eating. She didn’t understand where Suzy found the time, but each day she had the choice of eating delicious treats. Donuts, brownies, éclairs and other pastries were boxed around her laptop and between her books.

All of that eating couldn’t go without its consequences.

7. Epiphany

‘Guess who’s back, back again, belly’s back, tell a friend,’ hummed Kate, sounding cheerier than she felt. She was standing in the bathroom, ready to shower, and scrutinized her body. The weeks of study, eating and meager workouts manifested itself most apparently on her belly. Kate gave it a jiggle. There was so denying that it was even bigger than before. Then it had been only a small part of her belly that puffed out a bit. Now, when standing, there was a convex line. Kate officially lost her flat belly. Again. Deep down a part of Kate rued to hours or abdominal exercises which had to flatten that tummy again. Suzy had admitted last night that she liked the sight and the touch of her softer belly. Kate found herself with a lot less willpower to battle her tummy bulge that she had the first time.

Kate looked at the rest of her body. Her large boobs rested proudly on her chest. Kate's shoulders had to support a EE-cup now. She massaged her breasts like Suzy sometimes did. Imagining that it indeed was Suzy was enough for Kate to get aroused. She gave her nipples a last pinch and concluded that she quite liked having big boobs.

Turning sideways Kate let her eyes wander from her boobs to her butt. It was bigger, a bit softer, but still round. Suzy had called her butt a 'ghetto booty' and Kate had to acknowledge that her behind stuck out like a shelf. Luckily, her wider hips managed to balance out her butt. Kate trailed her hip line with her fingers. Then she went up over her butt cheeks, giving them a firm squeeze.

She also squeezed her love handles. The rested a top her hips and when wearing something they circled all the way to the nape of her back. Combined with her belly some tight jeans gave her a muffin top.

Her thighs were looking larger as well. They jiggled when she ran, just like her butt, but still had a nice firmness to them. Right now her thighs pressed against each other for an inch or so.

Kate flexed her arms. Her biceps bulged out, but not that much as it used to. Her arms too had acquired some softness.

Suzy told her she looked hot. And to her surprise, Kate thought the same. In fact, she rather liked how her tummy had a convex line now and the softness of it made a part of her body. And it wasn't big at all. Her boobs were big and her butt too.

Kate laughed when an epiphany hit her. She had nothing to complain about!

After her shower she searched Suzy's place for a scale. It was hidden away in the bedroom of Suzy's parents. Stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers would be the first and strongest test of her new outlook, decided Kate. Not wanting to create more drama she quickly stepped on the scale.

It took two seconds for the numbers to appear and meanwhile Kate thought about her previous weigh in. Then she had weighed 148 lbs. She knew she had lost a bit since then, but also put it back on. She surely thought she'd weight in the 150's now. The numbers appeared.

Kate's resolve wavered for few seconds. She was almost 160... But then took a deep breath and remembered her reflection, the sight of her body.

Her weight was only a number. Kate chuckled. Only a number. It was the way she looked that was important.

Suzy was making pancakes, anticipating the arrival of Kate. When her girlfriend entered the room Suzy immediately saw something different.

First of all, Kate had a smile that lit up the room. Her eyes shone and even her hair seemed to glow. If she didn't knew better she would have guessed Kate experienced the pregnancy glow.

Secondly, Kate was dressed like she hadn't done in weeks. She wore one of her khakis. It spanned tight around her butt, hips and thighs. As a top Kate wore a equally snug t-shirt. Lately, to hide her budding belly and love handles, Kate had put on loose tops, so seeing her dressed like this was a surprise. The tight shirt did absolutely nothing to hide the fact that Kate's belly was sticking out a bit and that her love handles slightly bulged over.

So why was Kate's smiling like a fool?

‘Why are you grinning like the Cheshire’s Cat?’ asked Suzy, adding a third pancake on Kate's plate.

‘I stood in the bathroom naked,'

‘I like how this begins. Go on,’ interrupted Suzy.

‘And then I saw myself through your eyes,’ Kate said, still smiling.

‘And you saw a smoking hot lady?’ mocked Suzy, not sensing Kate was actually serious.

‘Yes! It felt so good. Like a heavy burden has been lifted.’

‘You’re serious?’ said Suzy surprised.

‘I thought you would ignore that little belly of yours and the rest of your added weight for the time being. Like it was a something you had to endure for a time’

‘You’re completely right. But this morning I had an epiphany. I’m thinking it’s your positive vibe,’ replied Kate.

Suzy tried something.

‘Does this mean you won’t lose the weight?’

Kate laughed.

‘It means I don’t really care anymore. I still want to go back to my regular gym routine and my runs. I will tell you my base realization.’

‘Base realization?’

‘Yeah. I began going to the gym and using a weight gain shake to do what?’ Kate waited for Suzy to answer.

‘To lose your beanpole body,’ answered Suzy.

‘Yes. To get curvy!

Kate stood up and spun around. She almost hopped and her breasts bounced happily up and down.

‘Well, what am I?’

Now Suzy laughed.

‘You’re curvy.’

‘Indeed. Now, let’s have some pancakes. Can you pass me the syrup? And do you have leftovers from those donuts?’

Breakfast turned into a fully fledged food orgy. Kate was in level of arousal ever sinced massaging her boobs and Suzy was so turned on by Kate's revelation that they both could resist themselves. Kate's tongue tasted pancake after pancake, each with lots of syrup. The pancakes were followed by donuts and the setting changed from the kitchen to the bedroom.

It all ended with a lot of panting and a bed full of powdered sugar. Kate's belly was stuffed to the brim, sticking as high in the air as physically possible.

'Thank God, we don't have to go to school,' moaned Kate.

That caused Suzy to have a laughing fit. She imagined Kate walking around looking pregnant.

'Why are laughing,' asked Kate.

'Nothing. Do you want a belly rub?' asked Suzy, changing the subject.

'Yes, please.'

Suzy swung a leg over Kate and started rubbing.

Kate watched dazed at Suzy's handiwork. Her belly was so full that there wasn't even a hint of softness anymore. Suzy's belly however. Kate noticed how Suzy's pot belly hoovered over her own vagina. Would it feel nice if it did touch her. What if Suzy had a belly that big?

Later, Kate had her second shower of the morning. Before she stepped in, she looked at her belly again, just like the first time. Even with a belly so stuffed as she was now, she still looked good.

Kate new outlook on life energized her. With finals done, school was practically over. She spent a lot of time with Suzy. Where there was Suzy there was food.

Kate ate dinners bigger than ever, breakfasts that lasted an hour and snacks than were meals on their own. Her food orgies with Suzy also became a more frequent activity, not only confined to evenings.

She went to the gym again, but found the time spent with Suzy so addictive that she cut back on her own workout hour, meaning she only went to the gym with Tasha and Estelle. That said, Kate did try to make that hour as challenging as ever, especially when her back pain was gone. To Kate it was as if everything was back to how it was originally. She ate what she wanted, whenever she wanted and she enjoyed her time in the gym. She was right for the most past, but she overlooked one aspect. She ate much more than she used to, and she still used the new weight gain shake. And there was more. During her back injury she still went for her runs, making the distance shorter and her speed slower. Even when her back was fine again she kept to her new slower and shorter run.

But Kate’s mind was free of the burden called weight gain. She had equated gaining weight with getting curvier. And wasn’t that what she’d wanted all along?

8. A soft morning.

Three weeks after her so-called epiphany and officially one week in her summer break, Kate awoke breathing in a strand of Suzy's hair. With her eyes closed she tried to blow it away, only to get it back when she breathed in.

Opening her eyes Kate first saw only Suzy's hair. Apparently she'd buried her head in her girlfriend's luscious locks.

Kate scooted over closer to Suzy, pressing her boobs against her back. Suzy was still sleeping. She had one hand below her pillow, the other right a top of it. Inside the area of her arms were Suzy's magnificent breasts, slightly pushed up. Kate tickled the side of Suzy's boobs. She wanted to pinch a nipple, but both were firmly squished against her arms.

Kate shifted her attention to Suzy's belly. Because she laid on her side in drooped against the bed. Kate could lay her hand on the upper side of Suzy's belly, with room to spare. Had Suzy's belly gotten bigger?

Suzy had her legs like a fetus, and her thighs and belly touched each other lightly. Kate started to gently squeeze Kate belly, going lower and lower. Then she pushed her finger between the softness of Suzy's thighs and lower belly to find Suzy's special place.

Suzy already started to wake up when Kate touched her. A sleepy sigh abruptly changed in to a surprised moan.

She turned on her back, almost squishing one of Kate's boobs and with a cheeky smile spread her legs. Kate answered the invitation by continuing with her fingers.

Afterwards, Suzy sighed happily.

'That is some way to wake up,' she said.

They were lying face to face now and their big boobs were pressed against each other.

Kate tickled Suzy belly. Somehow she couldn't stop touching it.

'I'm so full of energy,' said Kate.

'I'm going for a run.'

She gave a quick kiss on Suzy's nose and stood up.

Suzy was a bit irritated that the moment was suddenly gone, but made herself content by watching Kate put on her running gear.

How could someone gain weight and still go for runs and to the gym?

Kate stuffed her boobs into two sports bra's. Two! Kate had heard that it was the better that way and told her that indeed it felt more comfortable. Kate still wore her EE-cup bra's, but they were getting very tight.

A roll had appeared on Kate's frame, right below her chest. It was almost a roll when she stood straight, but really was one when she sat.

Next, Kate put on tight and stretchy running shorts. It was good that they were stretchy, because the shorts needed every bit of it to fit around Kate plumped up rump. One could suffice to say that her hips had widened, that her butt had gotten larger and that her thighs were chubbier. Still, it was clear where most of Kate's recent weight gain had gone.

Every movement now had its jiggle and shake. Kate's thighs and butt had the kind of softness that pre-staged cellulite. Her hips now had at least an inch of padding. Suzy's could grab it and not feel bone.

Kate planted her butt on the bed. Suzy's eyes immediately went to the two protruding pockets of fat called love handles. They were much more than that now. A line curved upward from each love handle in the direction of Kate's sports bra's. Just like her hips, her lower back was padded with a layer of fat. Looking at the bulging softness under the band of the sports bra's Suzy concluded that Kate's entire back had a layer of fat.

Kate's shoulders looked rounder too, just like her arms had a nice curve and jiggle. Suzy saw the latter when Kate put on a tank top. The top didn't hide her love handles and also didn't hide her belly.

The fabric clung to Kate burgeoning belly. The tightness of the shorts had forced her tummy more outwards, but even without it, it was clear that Kate had gotten herself a belly. Three weeks ago it had been a little belly with a convex line. It had looked over the waistband of every pants and underwear with curiosity and decided it wanted more. Now Kate's belly had a jiggle and folded over waistbands when she sat. Suzy sometimes 'pinched an inch' to tease her.

As Kate walked out of the room, Suzy looked at those swaying hips, the accompanying shake of her butt cheeks and the jiggles of her rubbing thighs.

Kate was smoking hot.

Kate maybe thought she was doing her morning run like she always had done, but reality differed. Her pace had slowed down and where she used to go for another mile or two without breaking a sweat, she now headed back the short way.

Running itself was also different. Her boobs now truly were weights on her chest and a nuisance to bear. Every bounce tugged at her shoulders, so Kate was happy to wear two sports bras that mashed her boobs against her body. Every now and then Kate peeked down in her cleavage to see a line of sweat. It was amazing how much sweat her boobs generated.

Kate had noticed lately that she seemed to get tired quicker than usual. However, she had figured out that it was just because her legs and butt had gotten bigger that it cost her more energy to used them.

The jiggle of her thighs and the shaking of her butt was something she was used to now. She knew she had gained weight, although she didn't knew her weight. So maybe the jiggles had gotten worse, if so Kate hadn't noticed.

She felt a breeze against her belly. She thought it was the dampness of sweat that had cooled down, but when she grazed past the area she touched skin. Her tank top had ridden up. She checked if it was the same with her love handles. Indeed, her whole muffin top had a strip of bare skin. She quickly pulled her top down.

Her muffin top wasn't really that bad, told Kate herself. She just didn't want other to see that she wore slightly too tight clothes.

Back home, she waited for the familiar scene of Suzy cooking breakfast. To her disappointment Suzy wasn't in the kitchen. She found her still in bed, sleeping and snoring softly. One hand laid on her left breast, the other on her belly.

This time only the leaning on the bed was enough to wake Suzy.

'Oh shoot, breakfast!'

Suzy didn't even greeted Kate but instead pulled on a shirt, panties and scurried away in a great fuss of jiggling, bouncing boobs and shaking butt cheeks.

Do I have that as well, now? thought Kate, as she freed herself from her running outfit.

Kate woke up with the smell of French toast. She couldn't have been asleep for long. Maybe a minute or two. Or ten.

‘Nice,’ croaked Kate to herself.

She looked in front of her and was greeted by the now familiar and strangely comforting view of her breasts. Kate’s position made them sit on her chest in a delicate balance. Her boobs were still firm enough that they didn’t sagged to her sides. Gravity and youth still were tied in the tug of war.

She stood up and walked down to the kitchen, dressed only in her thong. Her running gear lay discarded on the ground. She blessed the day when Suzy’s parents went on a trip around the world. Walking down the stairs she watched her boobs shake. Somewhere she knew that her butt and thighs did the same but she didn't even noticed it anymore.

In the kitchen Suzy chided Kate.

‘Really, breakfasting dressed like that?’

‘Dressed? My mistake, I thought I was naked,’ Kate retorted. She did a mock attempt looking over her boobs.

‘Ha ha, very funny.’ Suzy’s remark was meant sarcastically but her smile ruined it.

‘So, French toast for breakfast.’

‘Yep. Eggs and bacon?’

Kate nodded and waited for Suzy to serve. It turned out to be a typical big breakfast, finished of by a couple of donuts. Afterwards, Kate leaned back on her chair and patted her tummy. She felt it jiggle.

‘You’re getting a paunch, Kate,’ remarked Suzy, who saw the patting and the jiggle.

‘It’s not that bad,’ muttered Kate defensively.

‘You want me to be honest, don’t you?’ asked Suzy.

‘Yeah,’ replied Kate apprehensively.

‘Ok. Sit up straight.’

Kate raised an eyebrow at the order, but complied.

‘I know that when you’re eating you tend to not notice much, but maybe now you do,’ said Suzy.

Kate was confused, what did Suzy mean… Suddenly she felt it. Her belly touched her thighs.

‘Holy crap.’

Kate looked downwards, thereby forgetting her mock attempt earlier. Her bare boobs blocked her view.

Calm down, thought Kate. She would look later. It wasn’t a big deal anyway.

Suzy, never happy to say something about Kate’s weight gain, especially concerning her belly, smoothed things with a compliment.

‘I think it’s sexy. It really balances out your boobs and butt.’

The compliment significantly calmed down Kate. So her belly balanced out her body. How fortunate! Kate almost fell glad her belly had grown.

‘And Its mostly because of your thighs anyway,’ continued Suzy.

Kate hands wandered from her belly to her thighs. Firm, but also soft. Her thighs were a great example of her eating habits and her exercise regime. Kate liked the feeling. It made her think of Suzy, not that she was as soft as her.

‘Are you okay?’ asked Suzy, misinterpreting Kate’s silence for worry.

‘Not really,’ answered Kate. ‘I wish I was in bed, on top of my sexy girlfriend. Do you think you can help with that?’

Before she and Suzy would go back to bed, Kate had to check something. She stepped on the scale. She recalled seeing the digital numbers to be 159 the last time she stepped on it. Kate looked down, not before parting her boobs to see the display.

Kate experienced a flurry of emotions. Shock and panic were the worst. She had gained 47 lbs in total! However, after a minute of standing like statue Kate only had one feeling. Surprise.

She had gained 47 lbs pounds and still looked good. She was curvier than ever and Suzy couldn't get her hand off her. She cupped her full belly with both hands, knowing that some of the weight came from her large breakfast. In her hands she hold the symbol of her indulgence. It should be a wake up call to lose weight.

Then Suzy called her name, asking what took her so long.

Kate smiled and jiggled her belly.

She was 175 and looked amazing.

9. Pool time.

A day after she discovered she weighed 175, Kate rubbed her full belly, her mind dazing of a bit. She still tasted the sweet chocolate flavor of the brownies she ate. Life was bliss. thought Kate. Beside her Suzy moved towards her. Kate felt how a nipple poked in her arm, combined with the softness of a big boobs.

'You have to go soon, remember?' said Suzy after she kissed Kate.

Kate groaned. She, Suzy, Estelle and Tasha had agreed to meet each other at the public pool. Not only was it because of the nice weather, but both Estelle as Tasha would go on long vacations. Since, Kate hadn't brought swimwear to Suzy's place she had to go home first.

'I know, I know, I'm gonna shower first,' sighed Kate and got up. She stepped over empty food containers as she walked out of the room, leaving Suzy to enjoye her swaying butt.

Suzy watched as Kate got dressed. First, Kate bended over to grab a thong and put it on. Suzy was intrigued at how Kate full belly pressed against her thighs while she bended over. Suzy wondered if Kate realized how much pulling it cost to put on that thong. Left, right, left, right. Inch by inch. The result was that Kate’s love handles were amplified by the tight waistband digging in her sides. Even her belly slightly bulged over.

Next came her bra. Kate got the habit of not wearing a bra when around the house, and by the look on her face Suzy guessed she didn’t looked forward to put one on. It didn’t escape Suzy’s eyes that Kate seemed to have to use force to fasten her bra. Once again, to her amazement she saw that the area around the bands of Kate’s bra, at her sides, was looking soft. Ever so slightly the bra pushed in a thin cushion of fat. At the front her boobs clearly were a bit too big for the cups of the bra. A ring of soft, white flesh bulged over the cups. The tight fit of the bra gave her boobs the appearance of being pushed up. Suzy liked it.

Kate chose for simple and comfy attire: short yoga pants and green tank top. To Suzy’s delight the clothing did nothing to conceal Kate’s extra pounds. She especially love how Kate’s belly looked. The tank top clung the her stuffed belly.

‘Do you want me to come with you?’ asked Suzy when Kate was done.

‘No, we’ll see each other at pool.’

Kate left, but not before grabbing a brownie.

Kate had to use her keys, because nobody was home. She guessed that her mother was gone to do the groceries and she couldn’t help but to wonder if she would bring something tasty with her, She rushed to her bedroom to change into her bikini. It was her newest bikini. She desperately needed one after her boobs grew, and her increased rump size didn’t help either. She quickly undressed and put on her bikini.

Kate good spirits melted a bit when she found out that her bikini top was just as tight as her bra, maybe a bit less tight, but still. She didn’t pay as much attention to her bikini bottom and so failed to notice how the strands dug in her soft hip flesh. The upper bulge almost touched with the under bulge. Her butt strained the fabric of her bikini bottom and the softness of her butt cheeks caused it to press in to it.

Even to an untrained eye the bikini was tight.

Kate already had her yoga pants in her hands went she thought that such clothing wasn’t really pool like. She rummaged through her closet and found a sundress. Kate wondered how it would fit. The sundress was from a year ago. It was a bit too loose back then and she hadn’t worn it that much because she wanted to flaunt her then newly curvy fit body. She quickly put it on. It wasn't loose now.

Kate thought she looked amazing. The dress gave her a lot of cleavage and it strained around her bust. A year ago her butt wasn’t visible under that dress, but now the globes of her cheeks were just outlined. The dress fit shorter too, having to spent more fabric on her bust and butt.

The sound of a door put her out of her observations. If she had looked on closer she could have seen how much thigh she showed and that it wasn’t her formerly firm thighs but soft jiggling thighs. And she may have felt how the dress glided past her full belly and that those twin curves her dress made, wasn’t the dress itself but her wider and softer hips.

‘Is that you, Kate?’ yelled her mother from the kitchen.

‘Yes. I was just changing to go to the pool,’ answered Kate back.

She grabbed a couple of things and put them in to her bag and went downstairs.

In the kitchen her mother was unloading bags of grocery. Kate’s eyes fell on a pack of chocolate chip cookies.

‘Is that a new dress? It looks wonderful,’ commented her mother.

Kate laughed.

'Now, it's that loose sundress from a year ago. I thought it was too loose then. But look at it now,'

Kate twirled around. For a second the dress waved up and showed her round butt cheeks.

Kate's mother tried to comprehend everything she just saw. The bottom line being that Kate had put on a considerable amount of weight. When she twirled around she noticed how Kate's thighs jiggled and how her butt had shaken with the movement. And that bikini bottom looked very tight.

‘Oh yes, now I remember the dress. And I see you have a new bikini? May I see how it looks’ she asked. She almost wanted to say 'fits'.

Kate nodded.

'Sure.'

A moment later and Kate's hefty boobs were still jiggling because Kate had pulled her dress off.

Kate didn't saw how her mother eyes bulged out when she saw how much her daughter had put on. She looked so soft. She was shocked seeing Kate's love handles and her squishy thighs. She had to convince herself that Kate wasn't fat, just that she had gained weight. And the cause was to be found at her bloated belly.

'It looks a bit tight to be honest,' she said carefully.

'I know. My boobs won't stop growing it seems,' replied Kate, placing her hands on her boobs.

'Yes, but it also, eh, digs in your hips quite a bit.'

Kate hands found her love handles. She frowned. It was a bit unflattering. Then she touched her butt. She almost smiled. Why would anyone watch her love handles if she carried around a butt like she did.

'It's indeed a bit tight. To be frank, I have put on a bit of weight since I bought the bikini.'

'I think your body is saying that it can't keep up with your eating habits, dear. Just be careful. You don't want to outgrown all you clothes, right?'

Kate's mother was sure her daughter would understand. But just to be sure she promised herself to talk to Kate's father about the subject of allowances.

Kate phone beeped and she checked her message. It was from Suzy.

‘I’m going in two minutes.’

‘Me too. Bring something to eat!’

‘Ha. Brownies or a bag of M&M’s?'

‘Why not both?’

‘You’re crazy. Ok.’

Kate put on her dress again and was ready to leave.

‘Well, I’m off,’ stated Kate and gave her mother a hug. She surprised her mother who grabbed Kate at her hips. She was stunned at how much her finger sank into the fat on Kate’s hips. Instinctively she let one hand glide across her daughter’s belly. It was bigger and softer. Obviously seeing was not the same as touching.

She barely responded when Kate said bye, but did watch Kate walk to her bike. If she was honest with herself she would have never guessed that Kate would gain weight like she did now. Deep down she feared that the thin and fit Kate was gone forever.

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn’t even realize that the pack of chocolate chip cookies was gone.

As it turned out Suzy was the last to arrive. Her lateness was mainly caused by tight shorts. Being around Kate all the time had caused her to gain a couple of pounds. She was used to having a muffin top bulging over the waistband of most of her pants, but the shorts she wanted to wear were awfully tight. Before she wanted to leave she had to check herself in the mirror and to decide if the shorts were appropriate to wear. Her belly was pushed up and bulged rather heavily over the waistband, obscuring the sight of the button. Even with a loose shirt it the dome of her belly was visible. Her squishy thighs burst out of her pants revealing more cellulite that she remembered. Cursing her own good food she pulled of her shorts and luckily found a pair that fit better. In a mood of curiosity she had stepped on the scale. She hadn't weighed herself in months. Maybe even half a year. She used to hover around the 170's, a number that looked much better on Kate than on her.

Suzy had almost screamed out loud.

Kate, Estelle and Tasha were waiting at the entrance of the pool. As always Suzy's eyes first took in her girlfriend. Kate was wearing a sundress that somehow looked familiar. It fit rather well, being loose but not too much. Of course, nothing was loose around Kate's boobs and Suzy could see the globes of her butt cheeks and the curves of her hips. Plus, when Kate moved towards her she could see her thighs jiggle.

Tasha wore a sundress as well. It didn't conceal her still fat body and almost every roll of fat was seen through the dress. Estelle looked great in green jeans shorts and a tight white tank top.

The group of friends cheered when they found empty pool chairs and quickly began setting up. Estelle was the first to undress. She yanked off her clothes and revealed a green bikini. Suzy smiled when she saw that Estelle was clearly posing for a moment. She understood why. Estelle's extra pounds were gone. Her belly was almost flat, her thighs were leaner and less soft and her butt looked rounder. Her arms had more definition too.

'Wow, Estelle! You look amazing,' complimented Suzy, while pulling of her clothes.

Estelle smiled proudly.

'Thanks. I'm ready for my vacation. I couldn't have done it without my trainer,' she said, looking at Kate.

In the meantime Kate and Tasha had undressed as well. Tasha still looked fat, dressed in a dark blue once-piece, but she was much less round. Her belly was still very large but it had shrunk more that her boobs. According to Suzy, Tasha wasn't a built like a butterball. More like a brick now.

Tasha nodded her less rounded face.

'Oh, that counts for me too! I've lost so much already thanks to Kate.'

Kate smiled sheepishly. And for a moment Suzy asked herself if it was because she felt uncomfortable of the compliments or because Kate it was obvious that she herself had gained weight. Kate's new bikini looked... outgrown.

But Kate didn't show any kind of being conscious about her body. Instead she returned the compliments of her friends.

'Stop it. It is you who are doing the hard work. It's me who is proud.'

Tasha couldn't control herself and lunged toward Kate for a tight hug, earning rolling eyes from Estelle and a smile from Suzy.

For a moment Estelle and Kate were standing next to each other and Suzy suddenly saw how much different the pair looked. Estelle always was the slightly bigger of the two, despite being shorter. The only area where Kate had been bigger was her butt. Estelle was the one with the bigger belly and love handles (Kate didn't even had one), bigger boobs and rounder arms.

The difference was striking. Kate was bigger all over. And maybe even more stunning. Kate also looked softer that Estelle. Her thighs jiggled more, her arms were looking softer and even her butt looked squishier.

There was no doubt who the thin friend of the group was. It was Estelle, and looking at her wide smile while looking at Kate,  Suzy suspected Estelle knew that very well.

Estelle and Kate went for a swim, while Suzy and Tasha soaked up some sunshine. Just before Kate went, Suzy hold her arm and whispered:

‘I wouldn’t dive in the water if I were you, you’re boobs may fall out.’

‘Oh damn, thanks for the warning,’ whispered Kate back and hurried after Estelle.

Suzy watched how Kate’s butt and thighs jiggled and noticed that her love handles quivered too. That bikini bottom was not flattering at all, thought Suzy. She was so immersed in looking at her girlfriend that she didn’t saw that Tasha was watching Kate as well.

A while later Kate and Estelle came back.

‘I still have my top on,’ winked Kate at Suzy and plopped down on the chair. Her thighs and butt widened when lying on the chair, testing the bikini bottom even more, and for a moment Suzy enjoyed the sight.

Then Kate grabbed something out her bag. A pack of chocolate chip cookies.

‘Look what I brought,’ she said, opening the package.

‘Anyone a cookie?’

Suzy thought of her too tight shorts and higher weight and said no. Tasha declined as well. Estelle nodded.

‘I think I can reward myself,’ Estelle said.

Kate handed over a large cookie and took one herself.

The girls were silent, each enjoying the beautiful weather.

‘Estelle, you want another cookie?’ asked Kate.

Estelle shook her head.

‘One is enough.’ It sounded like a statement that could be meant for Kate too, but she just shrugged and took another cookie.

It was a half hour later when Kate got up and threw something in a nearby bin.

Estelle and Tasha hadn’t noticed but Suzy, who lay next to Kate, saw it was the package of cookies. She wanted to say something witty, but restrained herself.

Around lunch time the girls went to the bar that was part of the pool for a bite to eat. The menu was simple. They could choose out of a salad, a hamburger or fried chicken wings, both with or without French fries.

Kate was the only one who did not order a salad. Instead she was looking at pictures of burgers and the bucket filled with chicken wings. She ordered the bucket of chicken wings, with the fries and a milkshake.

Estelle and Tasha eyes almost popped out when they saw the bucket, the large portion of fries, and the large milkshake. Even Suzy was surprised. Such a public display of gluttony was rare.

They ate their lunches at their spot. It was no surprise that Kate finished last, but to Estelle and Tasha it was a surprise at all that Kate finished her meal. When she was done she stroke her stuffed and round belly.

‘That was good,’ she stated, reclining on her chair.

Suzy felt the mixing urges of rubbing Kate’s belly and chastising her for making a pig out of herself in public. Neither urge won and she refrained by shaking her head.

It was Tasha who blurted out her feelings.

‘Gosh, Kate! I don’t want to be rude, but you do realize that eating like that is showing on your body? You look a bit fatter.’

For a second Kate was in shock. It was the first time anyone other than Suzy or her mother had commented on her weight gain. And if was also the first time the comment had a negative tone. But then Kate remembered what she thought about her gaining weight. She knew she was getting a bit bigger, but it was all in the right parts, meaning she was just getting even curvier. It wasn’t like she was getting fat.

‘Don’t you worry, Tasha. I’m fine,’ smiled Kate, ‘I may have gained weight, but I will not get fat, I’m just enjoying what I eat.’

Tasha looked flustered.

‘Ok, I was just saying. Not that I think you’re fat. Far from it, but…’

‘It’s okay,’ said Kate.

Suzy understood what Tasha meant. Kate wasn’t fat, maybe a bit chubby. It was just that the change was so obvious. But she had faith in her girlfriend. Kate would not let herself get fat.

Suzy had brought six brownies. In her mind she had one for each of them, and three for Kate. But since everyone passed, Kate could eat all of them. Could, so it didn’t mean that she should. But Kate’s eyes saw six brownies that were for here, and her mind told her she wanted to eat them all.

Coincidentally, she getting full after three brownies, the same amount Suzy had reserved for her. Still, she had a fourth one. Now she was really full and also a bit sleepy. It was then that she forgot her surroundings.

‘Feed me,’ she whispered to Suzy, who was reading an article in a cooking magazine.

‘Say what now?’ replied Suzy, a bit shocked.

‘Come one, feed me,’ whispered Kate again.

Suzy checked if Tasha or Estelle had heard, but neither one was paying attention.

‘Are you crazy? We’re not in bed! What are you thinking?’

Kate regained her composure.

‘Oh, shit!’ she said out loud.

‘What’s wrong?’ asked Estelle.

‘Oh, er, nothing. I bit my tongue.’

Kate and Suzy did as if there was nothing going on. But Kate felt full and worse, she was incredibly horny.

She couldn’t believe how eating until she was stuffed was connected so much with sex.

‘What wrong with you?’ whispered Suzy after a minute.

‘I don’t know. I was feeling full and suddenly all I wanted was to get fed by you and to feel your fingers in- ‘

‘Okay, I get it, good ord,’ interrupted Suzy.

A cloud covered the sun and Suzy made a decision.

‘How about we go home, I’m bored anyway.’

Kate smiled.

‘Sounds like a plan.’

Tasha and Estelle went home too.

On their way out, Tasha said to Kate:

‘I’ll see tonight in the gym?’

‘Of course,’ answered Kate confused. She’d never missed a work out in the gym, so why would Tasha ask that?

‘Good, we’ll have to work extra hard because I’m going on a holiday.’

Kate remembered.

‘Ah yes, duh. I totally forgot. Wait, Estelle aren’t you going to Europe?’

Estelle looked even more smug that when she revealed her bikini body.

‘Yes. The trip is a gift from my parents.’

Suzy whistled.

‘Nice. I can’t wait to hear your stories,’ she said.

And I can’t wait to be with Suzy and those brownies, thought Kate.

9. Pool time - continued.

From the moment Kate was at Suzy’s to the moment she went to the gym, she stuffed her face. And when she was too full to eat more she and Suzy made love. The latter stopped went Suzy gave up, panting and sweating,

So the last hour before she went to the gym, Kate spent eating. She was insatiable. Finally, she had eaten everything there was. Suzy promised her solemnly that she would bake some more treats.

With a belly that looked positively pregnant Kate put on her workout gear. She didn’t want any fabric to hug her tight belly and to let the world see what a pig she’d been, so she choice one of her loose workout tops. It was tight around her chest, but had the added effect that the fabric hung farther away from her belly, concealing it completely. Well, almost. What Kate didn’t know was that when she would put her arms up her belly up to her belly button would be perfectly visible, And just a simple look in the mirror would have told her that the shirt did not cover her entire belly even with her arms down. Instead she mindlessly tugged the fabric around her arms.

The shorts she wore were her normal tight shorts and for a moment her fingers touched her soft love handles. Feeling the need to ignore them she quickly jolted her hands away. That was a shame because while her shirt revealed a sliver of belly skin, her love handles were clearly seen when she sat down. And when she stood up it was as if the soft pockets of fat kept the fabric in place.

Of course there was one keen observer who could have told Kate about this, but Suzy was fast asleep.

Kate looked at her girlfriend with a sense of jealousy. She’d always felt joy going to the gym, but now she wanted nothing but to lay next to Suzy. Before she left she didn't forget to drank her fill of weight gain shake

Estelle and Tasha were doing floor exercises, while Kate was doing pull ups. It looked like Kate had a hard time doing them. Estelle was watching her friend go up and down.

'I'm surprised that she hasn't even more trouble with that,' she remarked to Tasha.

'What do you mean?'

'Well, Kate has gotten a lot heavier lately,' explained Estelle.

Tasha understood what her friend meant, but felt the need to defend Kate.

'But you heard what she said at the pool. She will not let herself get fat.'

Estelle rolled her eyes.

'I'm not saying she is fat or that she is getting fat. But look at her belly. She clearly ate a ton today, and it's showing. You said so yourself.'

Tasha looked at Kate's distended belly and the soft love handles bulging out. Kate's arm muscles were barely showing through the layer of fat. She sighed.

'It is showing,' agreed Tasha.

'I don't understand it,' continued Estelle. 'It's clear she's gaining weight but she still eats like there's no tomorrow. I mean, she always ate a lot, but it seems like she's eating more with each extra pound.'

Tasha didn't have an answer for that. Estelle's observation was right, it was confusing.

While they were silent, Kate let herself loose of the pull bar. Her big boobs bounced and her love handles quivered. Beneath the tight stretchy fabric of her shorts her butt bobbed up and down. Kate's thighs rippled from the sudden movement.

'At least we know she won't get fat,' said Tasha.

After the workout Kate and Tasha bid their farewell to Estelle.

'Have fun in Europe!' yelled Kate.

She then focused her goodbyes on Tasha who also went on holiday. Just when she thought she could go to Suzy and relax, she got stopped by Tasha.

'Oh Kate. I'll make sure I'll will continue with my workouts. And I will watch what I eat.'

'That's the spirit!' said Kate, who at the moment couldn't care less about Tasha's workout and diet.

'I learned it from you,' replied Tasha.

Kate was under the impression that the conversation had ended and had almost yelled a goodbye, when Tasha said:

'Who knows. Maybe it will be a relief for you that Estelle and I are gone.'

'How so?' asked Kate confused.

'Now you don't have to waste time talking to us and focus on your workouts.'

Kate laughed softly, not noticing Tasha was half serious.

'Oh yes. With you two gone I can finally get back to my normal workout regime.

Kate had said it sarcastically and mistook the look of relief on Tasha's face for a smile. She couldn't know that her fat friend thought that Kate certainly would change her weight gain pattern.

'Just don't spent too much time in the gym,' winked Tasha. 'I think Suzy wouldn't like that.'

'You don't have to worry about that' replied Kate.

She couldn't be more right.

10. Onwards with growing outwards.

Two days later a beeping noise awakened Kate. It was the alarm she'd set for her run. She dragged herself out of bed. Suzy stirred in her sleep. Kate wished she was sleeping too, but dutifully put on her running outfit. She'd missed her previous run by forgetting to set the alarm and yesterday she had no doubts about running this morning. But now, Kate was yawning while she struggled to put on her sports bra's.

'Stupid thing getting tighter and tighter.'

Her boobs were pressed up and against each other. Tired as she was she already felt the weight pulling her shoulders.

She quickly put on her tight shorts and top. She didn't noticed the muffin top and instead went straight to the kitchen for her weight gain shake.

Kate had run a mile when she realized something profound. It hit her like a brick in the face and caused her to stop running.

She lost the spark that came with running. That exciting acceleration of her heart rate, the wind through her hair and the feeling of a rush. It wasn't there anymore. She only felt the weight of her boobs, her thighs that rubbed together and jiggled constantly, the heaviness of her butt cheeks. The higher heart rate was still there of course, but now it was just uncomfortable.

Kate turned around and walked back. She did not want to do something that she didn't like. Running had always been something she looked forward to do. Not even because it was healthy, but because the activity gave her joy. As she walked back she couldn't help but to feel a bit down. Was it truly the right decision? She started to jog. And her body reacted.

Kate wasn't oblivious. She knew that the extra weight had caused this new feeling. But somewhere in her mind she did not thought that she needed to lose weight so that she could enjoy running again. She loved her curvy body. She'd found a new word that absolutely tantalized her. Voluptuous. She loved being voluptuous. It was a feeling that was stronger than her wanting to enjoy running again. To Kate one did not go with the other.

And just like that, one of the hobbies she'd written down months ago was swept aside.

Running was scrapped from her list of hobbies, eating certainly wasn’t. Getting full more and more equaled getting a sexual rush, even without Suzy. She used to eat a lot caused by her gluttonous streak, but now it was to get to that wonderful feeling. The voice in her head that told her that she was crossing a line and that is wasn’t good, was too soft to hear. So Kate indulged.

She ate everything that Suzy baked and cooked. When they did the groceries most of it was junk food meant for Kate. It was rare  to see her without food in her hand.

Suzy acknowledged Kate’s increased gluttony. When she commented Kate about her eating habits, Kate answered that she felt happy. It was hard not to believe that. Everyday Kate spent with a smile on her lips and a sparkle in her eyes.

Kate’s vast appetite had its plus sides for Suzy. She’d bought a cookbook with lots of new recipes she could make. Kate was a thankful and appreciated taste tester.

Kate still went to the gym. However, because Kate was almost always full, she often was quite lethargic. Kate skipped cardio and her full belly didn’t allow any abdominal exercises. Therefore, she only workout her legs and arms, much like the time she had her back injury.

She also still took her weight gain shake. It was part of her routine. She might have thought that one over. Her workouts weren’t that challenging anymore. She used to train until her muscles couldn’t go anymore. Now her lethargy made her stop much earlier.

Her hyper gluttony and drop in exercise had an effect on Kate that hit her more ways than one. It was as if Kate’s metabolism, already strained, was so disappointed in Kate’s decision to stop running, that it gave up. The fat cells had won.

Three weeks after Kate had stopped with her runs, Suzy stepped out of the shower ready to face another sunny day. She grabbed a towel and dried herself of. She stopped when she had lifted one boob. She saw how the soft fat of her boob oozed through her fingers. The sight made her think about the fit of her bra's. Lately, she had noticed getting a serious double boob action when wearing a bra.

So those udders have grown some more, eh.

She also lifted her other boob, now having one dry and one wet breast in her hands. Her attention was focused on her belly though. It looked like her belly had acquired a slight but permanent hang. When did that happen, asked Suzy herself.

She let go of her boobs. Together with her belly made Suzy's figure more apple like that she wanted.

She squeezed her butt cheeks. She winced a bit when she saw cellulite appear on her butt when she squeezed, a skin condition she used to have only on her sausage like thighs.

Suzy decided she was done checking herself out. Living with Kate, and possessing a talent as hers, simply had its consequences.

She did hope she still weighed in the 180... Better not step on the scale.

In her birthday suit she came in to the bedroom and saw that Kate just gotten up, just as naked as her, yawning and stretching. In a couple of seconds Suzy had observed her girlfriend's gain and had concluded that her own possible gain was nothing compared to Kate's.

Suzy didn't know where to begin.

Kate's boobs had grown from cup EE to FF. They were two huge drops of boob fat. They still looked enviably round for such a volume, but still, Kate's breasts sagged a bit. Nipples that used to point straight in the air, now pointed a little lower. Oh how Suzy loved touching and playing with those boobs. She used to be the giver of boob entertainment, enthralling and seducing Kate with her huge breasts. But now she was also the receiver, taker. She they had sex those boobs called out to be grabbed, like her own called out to be sucked. It was yin and yang. Grabbing and be grabbed.

Those delicious breasts were framed by round, curvaceous arms. Suzy's was surprised that those jiggly arms weren't more squishy, but clearly Kate's trips to the gym still had some effect. Suzy had noticed that she touched Kate's arms more than before. They used to be all muscle, like she touched rock. Now it was a great way to show a moment of affection. A squeeze in the arm and a smile, something like that.

Those arms pointed towards Kate's midsection.

Below her boobs two permanent rolls, each below each breast, had conquered terrain on her belly. The two rolls were merge when she sat, or when Kate wore a bra. No matter if it was one roll or two, Kate had developed the habit to mindlessly pinch and squeeze them. Suzy thought it was a funny sight.

Her belly proper resembled half of a drop of a thick liquid.  The curve first inclined only a slightly but quickly became stronger, only to decline severe. Recently a line had appeared below Kate's belly, and Suzy could only guess that it was the line where Kate's belly would hang.

Kate's hips had widened considerably. Her love handles had grown accordingly and successfully invaded Kate's waist area. On her back, those love handles fluidly merged in to old-fashioned back fat. Kate's whole back was soft now, with the most recent and spectacular addition being the roll between the shoulder blades and her love handles, right below the band of her bra.

Speaking of her back, Kate's butt was downright huge. It kept up with the growth of her hips and flared out like a shelf. Her butt cheeks had a degree of firmness, but Suzy could easily squeeze them. Suzy absolutely adored riding that ass. There was enough to grab to give her thrusts force and sometimes she didn't even know if she squeezed Kate's butt, hips, or love handles. The whole area was soft and squishy and invited Suzy to childlike things like poking Kate awake, or kissing her butt till her mouth was dry.

Despite the size of her butt, Kate's thighs weren't exactly outshone. They had grown to. And as they grew their affection for each grew too; the part of them touching was almost to Kate knees. Sometimes Suzy thought that Kate's thighs were as big as her waist once was. They were so big now, so soft. To Suzy disappointment - she had tried to give her feelings another name - Kate still hadn't gotten cellulite. Again, Suzy blamed - yes, blamed,-  the gym. Still there was something else on Kate's thighs: stretch marks. Tiny red marks she also had on her love handles.

All in all, Kate had gained a considerable amount of weight. But to Suzy it wasn't about numbers, or about the change in shape or size. It was something else.

Kate looked so damn soft. No muscle tone whatsoever. Every part of her jiggled. Every part but her still angular face. If she took a simple step her boobs shook to and fro, her belly jiggled, her love handles quivered, her butt swayed and her thighs danced. It was amazing.

Kate looked amazing.

Kate finished her a yawn that almost dislocated her jaw. Those periods where she had to yawn seemed to happen more often lately.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Suzy staring at her, a faint smile on her face.

'Are you smiling because I'm yawning like a bear?'

Suzy winked.

'Not at all. I was just admiring the sight.'

Kate gave her girlfriend a quick one-over.

'I can say the same thing about you,' she said, looking at the treasure between Suzy's legs and below her bulging belly.

She walked over to Suzy and pressed her body against hers for a long kiss.

Their bodies kissed as well. Being taller, Kate's boobs came up top. Suzy's were squished below Kate's rack and fought for space with the two colliding bellies.

They ended their kiss with their hands on each other's butt.

Kate's belly gurgled. The girls laughed about it. Suzy rubbed Kate's tummy, saw it jiggle and said:

'Someone is ready for breakfast.'

After a breakfast consisting of pancakes, lots of syrup, strawberries and whipped cream, and three donuts, Kate sighed contently. She couldn't see it, but where her belly once only touched her thighs, now it rested quite comfortably on her lap, for more than an inch or so.

Kate tugged at her thong on the side. At least, she tried to tug it, but failed. Her thong was thoroughly outstretched. That was also why it hurt so bad at her sides. She tried again. Kate pushed aside the fat with her fingers and tried to get a hold of her thong.

‘Damnit,’ cursed Kate when she failed again.

‘What is it?’ asked Suzy.

‘My thong is so tight that I can’t tug it anymore. It’s digging into my hips and it hurts.’

Suzy shook her head and managed to not roll her eyes.

‘Girl, you’re outgrowing you underwear. No wait, you outgrowing your entire wardrobe,’ stated Suzy.

Kate felt a bit offended by that comment.

‘Not my entire wardrobe…’ she replied, not very convincing.

‘Kate, you said yourself that you need new workout clothes. Those sports bra's looks hilarious and those shorts give you a muffin top. Just like that and every other thong.’

Kate sighed. Suzy was right. She was putting on weight and it cost her her wardrobe. Should she stop with her eating? The thought was so ridiculous she immediately suppressed it. She needed a new wardrobe. Besides, she hadn’t bought clothes for a while now. It was normal wanting to be in fashion, right? Voluptuous girls should have new clothes too.

There was only one problem.

‘I don’t have enough money to buy a new wardrobe. A new bra already is an attack on my funds.’

‘Didn’t you get a monthly allowance from your parents?’ asked Suzy.

‘Well, yes... But we already had agreed that the allowance would be less after high school. Apparently, my parents have decided to cut it back entirely. I don't know why. They said something about being a grown up. I have the gym to pay and I kind of blew my money buying…. Food.’

Kate saw how Suzy tried to hold in a snort. They knew very well Kate meant junk food.

‘I can always try to ask my mother for more money, only for this month,' said Kate.

Kate waited for a comment from Suzy, but she was obviously mulling something over.

‘Suzy? What are you thinking about?’

Suzy seemed to make a decision.

‘I didn’t want to tell you this already, because I still have the interview to do, but there is a chance I might have a job.’

Kate didn’t know what she heard.

‘A job! When did you do that? Where? Why didn’t you tell me?' Kate had raised her voice.

Suzy sighed.

‘I wanted to tell you, but I thought if I wouldn’t get the job that you didn't have to know I failed.’

‘Pfff. Big deal,’ said Kate. But she understood it and wasn’t mad, just very curious.

‘I want to know what job it is!’

‘It’s assistant-baker at the Patisserie Café,’ replied Suzy.

Kate knew the place. Everybody in town knew the place. It made the best pastry and served a mean cup of coffee, amongst others. To be assistant-baker was pretty big.

‘That is phenomenal!’ yelled Kate.

‘I’m sure your will get the job!’

Suzy seemed hesitant.

‘It’s pretty rare for someone who isn't graduated to get to such a position,’ she said. ‘But I come there often and one of the bakers has already taught me a couple of things.’

‘Well, I believe in you,’ said Kate wholeheartedly.

‘There’s also a position for a waitress.’

Kate felt so happy for Suzy that it took a moment to process what Suzy said.

‘You mean for me?’

‘Yes.’

‘I don’t know if it’s something for me,’ said Kate doubtfully.

‘Oh that’s bullshit!’ stated Suzy, almost laughing.

‘You like being amongst people, I know you love the Patisserie, and just think what you can do with the money. You can buy clothes that actually fit.’

Suzy practically blurted out the last word.

‘Sorry for saying this, but that thong, and your workout clothes, it’s so unflattering. Look at this!’

Suzy poked in Kate’s love handles.

‘With clothes that fit you won’t create love handles like this.’

Kate was shocked at Suzy’s outburst and mortified, but also strangely aroused, when she poked her love handles. But Suzy was right. Why would she enhance the parts of her weight gain she didn’t like?  Still, a job…

‘You’re right. I’m living too long in much too tight underwear. But, I have to think about it,’ said Kate.

‘Alright. But also think about this. Walking around waitressing people will be a free exercise. Hell, you even get paid to do it.

Kate liked the idea of free exercises. Suzy was right.

‘You might even lose a bit of that belly of yours,’ joked Suzy, giving Kate’s belly a jiggle.

‘Hey, it’s not that bad,’ said Kate. Her belly wasn’t that big...

‘Don’t make fun of my little belly,’ said Kate, sitting up straight.

‘Little belly? Sitting like that is making your thong disappear!’

Kate smiled sarcastically to Suzy’s teasing.

‘it’s right here,’ replied Kate.

She wanted to grab the small waistband at the front of her thong with her thumbs. Holding in her belly was difficult, due to the huge breakfast, so her thumbs had to be pushed into a substantial layer of fat before they dug their way beneath the fabric.

‘See,’ said Kate.

But at that time the bands of her thong at her sides had enough. The strain was too much. The right side tore with a surprisingly loud ripping noise. The force of it was so big that Kate's belly and thighs jiggled. What remained was a red line that encircled body. Kate parted her boobs and sucked in her belly, and was surprised to look at her bare crotch. The thong lay next to her on the ground.

Kate and Suzy stared at what had happened. Then they both laughed until their bellies hurt.

I'm afraid this chapter is a bit of an 'inbetween' chapter. I still hope it's enjoyable, though. Also, more than 50 likes!!! Thanks!!

11. Clothes and money.

After her thong had tore off, Kate walked around that day wearing yoga shorts. She and Suzy had agreed that Kate would go to her parents to ask for a month worth of allowances for new clothes and that Suzy would call her friend at the Patisserie Café to put in a good word for Kate. Their decision making had made Kate hungry and when the time came she went to her parents she was feeling stuffed. In the bedroom she looked around the room for clothes. The only things that still fit were two yoga shorts, of which she wore one, and the sundress she picked up three weeks ago. Since she had no tops to fit with the yoga shorts, Kate chose the sundress.

She pulled off, or better peeled off, the yoga shorts and stood naked in the room. It was standing like that that Suzy got in the room. She watched with a smile as Kate's butt and thighs jiggled ferociously when Kate kicked away the yoga shorts.

'I see I came just in time,' she said.

'I thought you might wanted to borrow underwear.'

Kate's hands glided past her hips, where that morning an angry red mark had showed where her thong had dug in.

'Yeah, I do.'

Months ago the whole conversation would be preposterous. Kate had once secretly tried on a pair of panties. It had fallen of her hips. Now, Suzy choose one of her largest and stretchiest pair of boxer shorts.

'Here, try this one.'

Kate had never been a real fan of boxer shorts, but accepted the piece of clothing and pulled in on. She was surprised to feel it embraces her butt and hips rather snugly. Snug enough to create love handles. For a moment Kate was presented with the fact that her rump was larger than that of Suzy.

'Hmm, your butt cheeks are poking out a bit, but they fit good enough,' commented Suzy.

Kate looked behind her in the mirror. An inch of butt cheek peered under the shorts. She decided to ignore it.

That left her with her final conundrum. A bra. All of her bra's were tight. She picked up her loosest bra and put it on. Clasping the hooks was an ordeal. After a powerful pull the hooks closed. Kate pushed her boobs into a good position inside the cups. Unfortunately for her, there wasn't a good position. The soft flesh of her boobs overflowed the cups and were pressed together making a killer cleavage. The bands of the bra cut into the layer of fat on her side and back. At her back that created a little roll.

Kate was afraid to breath out.

'That's some pretty impressive double boob action,' stated Suzy.

'I'm scared to move,' confessed Kate.

Suzy laughed.

'Maybe you can wear a bra of mine? You're already wearing one of my panties, who by the looks of it fit pretty well.'

Kate shot Suzy a look. It wasn't only to counter the last comment but to glance at Suzy's chest. Kate knew she had big boobs now, but not as huge as Suzy's.

'Yeah, I know I've gotten big boobs, but I'm pretty sure I don't fit into you bra's.'

'No, not my current bra's, silly. Older ones. I threw most away but I think I still have some left in a drawer.'

Suzy started to rummaged in a closet. Kate stared at her Suzy's butt. It was packed in bright yellow shorts. Suzy's ass looked big and juicy, so inviting and sexy. For a moment Kate wondered if Suzy would stare at Kate's butt like that. Did strangers look at her butt like that? The thought was strangely exhilarating.

She also noticed how Suzy's belly hang and how it jiggled. Kate wanted to touch and squeeze it. Instead she grabbed the sundress out of the closet and put in on her bed.

Suzy's efforts were for nothing.

'I'm sorry,' said Suzy.

'Don't be. I just have to move very carefully,' replied Kate.

And she did. She slowly bended over to pick up the sundress from the bed and with considerate movements put the garment on.

The dress revealed a more thigh than ever. The recent meatiness of her thighs were on display and if someone was really close they could see stretch marks. The dress, originally falling loosely over her hips and butt, now fit those regions like a glove. The globes of her butt were clearly noticeable, just like the soft curve of her hips. Her belly was so stuffed that the indentation of her belly button could be seen. Around her chest the dress mimicked her bra in tightness. It made her double boobs be noticeable and it gave her a cleavage that bordered the realm of inappropriateness. Her fleshy arms were uncovered, a clear sign of Kate's weight gain.

The sundress had to spend so much fabric on her boobs and butt that it only covered her butt only with four inches to spare.

Kate only noticed the tightness around her boobs.

'I can't wait to have good fitting clothes, and especially bra's!' she exclaimed.

She walked behind Suzy, down the stairs. With each step she expected her bra to snap off, but luckily she managed to get down unscathed.

'Are you going to your house right now?' asked Suzy.

Kate hesitated. She didn't like asking her parents for money, but it was probably better to get it over with.

'Yes.'

However, once in the kitchen she saw some leftover donuts. Perhaps...

'I'll take a donut first. You know, for courage,' said Kate.

Suzy snorted.

'Yeah, right.'

One donut became three. They rested a top the heavy breakfast and lunch and earlier snacks, and Kate had to stop before she got too stuffed to move. She exhaled.

*Snap*

'God no, you did not,' chastised Suzy.

Kate's cheeks turned red.

'I didn't do it on purpose!' defended Kate her predicament.

'You busted you bra by eating those donuts. Only one, hm?'

Kate sighed offended.

'Well, it happened, nothing to change about it now,' she snapped and pulled her bra from under her sundress. A few wiggles and adjustments later and Kate's boobs were hold together by her dress.

'Hm. I can't believe I'm saying this, but this looks better that with that ridiculously tight bra.'

Kate smiled smugly.

'You see. You made a fuss about nothing.'

Suzy looked at Kate's boobs. Everybody could see that Kate didn't wear a bra. Although the dress was tight around her boobs they still sagged a tiny bit and Suzy could see that with movements they jiggled a good deal more.  More importantly, her nipples poked through. Suzy couldn't resist and pinched one.

'Yeah. I agree. It's better to walk around with big saggy boobs.'

That earned her a bra in the face and the sight of jiggling thighs, swaying hips and a bouncing butt moving out of the kitchen.

Kate walked back in the kitchen. She was walking rather forcefully, irritated because she had forgot to take her keys from her purse in her bedroom and still a bit angry of Suzy's nipple pinching.

It was clear that Suzy enjoyed the sight of her strutting by. She would if it had been Suzy.

Her boobs were shaking like maraca's and she felt how her butt scraped against the sundress.

She's probably watching my butt now, thought Kate.

She lifted up the dress to reveal her butt and shook it. She peeked over her shoulder to see Suzy still watching her behind. It made her feel good and she had to admit that shaking her butt like that and feeling it jiggle wasn't that bad of a feeling.

In a much better mood she went off to her parents.

Kate jumped of her bike and realized too late she was braless. The tight sundress could not control the power of her bouncing boobs. It actually hurt a bit. She quickly adjusted the dress and her boobs.

She put the bike in the garage and walked into her house. She saw her mother standing over some flowers in the back yard.

‘Hi mom,’ said Kate, cheerier than she felt.

‘Hey Katie.’ Her mother turned around and saw her daughter for the first time in three weeks.

It was clear to her that Kate had gained weight. Her arms looked fleshier, her thighs meatier and her boobs were bigger and…

‘Kate! You’re not wearing a bra!’ she reprimanded.

Kate felt like a little girl being punished for eating sweets before dinner. Which she had done countless of times.

‘I know, I know. It’s actually the reason – ‘

‘You could have done such a thing before – not that I would’ve approved then – but now… Those girls need support.’

‘I know! That’s the reason I came!’ Kate almost yelled. When her mother was on a roll it was hard to stop her.

Her mother looked at her confused.

‘What do you mean?’

‘I can’t fit into any of my bra’s. My underwear in general, actually. And most of my clothes.’

Kate felt more ridiculous with each word. How did it come to this?

Her mother however nodded in calm understanding. Kate hopes flared up. Would her mother give her money?

‘I see. You shoveled all sorts of junk food in that bottomless pit of your stomach, but unlike the good old days, you’re gaining weight. Pretty fast, by the looks of it. I haven’t seen you in three weeks and I can’t believe how much you’ve gained. That’s not good, Kate. Not good at all.’

Kate was dumbfounded. It hurt to hear her mother say those things. Especially because it was true.

‘I have it under control,’ lied Kate.

‘Kate, you used to have biceps. And those other kind ceps. Now..’

Her mother pinched some fat on her upper arm.

‘And this, where did this come from,’ she said, patting Kate’s belly. To her surprise it was more taut than soft.

Kate stepped back.

‘Stop it, mom. What are you saying? That I’m fat? I’m curvy. Voluptuous.’

Her mother sighed.

‘I can’t argue against those words. You are curvy and also voluptuous. But try to understand how you used to look. I’m not saying your fat. I’m saying that if you continue like this, you certainly will get fat. That belly, for instance. It will grow more, and I’m guessing that you think that’s the wrong kind of curve.’

Kate held her belly while she was thinking about her mother’s words. She could gain to 500 pounds, all boobs and butt, and she still would be curvy. But also fat. Where did the line between fat and voluptuous lay? She thought about Suzy’s body. Her girlfriends belly was still bigger than hers,  Suzy’s boobs were also still bigger. But her ass was bigger now. And what about her thighs and her arms. If Suzy was chubby, wasn’t she also chubby? But Suzy was hot...

‘I didn’t want to upset you, Katie,’ said her mom softly.’

‘You came here to ask for money, isn’t it?’

Kate nodded.

‘I won’t give it to you. You need to find a job first. And I want you to take steps to control your weight gain. You understand?’

The answer was a disappointment, but Kate saw light at the end of the tunnel.

‘Oh, but I already have applied for a job,’ told Kate, only half lying.

‘You did?’ replied her mother surprised.

‘Yes.’

Kate told her about the Patisserie Café, and Suzy’s job and the want for a waitress.’

‘I will have a workout I get paid for,’ ended Kate her story, using the same words as Suzy had given her.

‘That’s sounds great. Very good, Kate.’

‘And I needed money to buy new clothes for my job interview. And I really need new underwear.’

Her mother thought it through.

‘Ok. Just this once, you got that?’

‘I got it,’ smiled Kate.

On her way back to Suzy, she wasn’t sure if she should be happy she had gotten the money, or nervous because Suzy would call her friend at the Patisserie Café to inform them about Kate. She saw herself working there, surrounded by customers and pastry. Sweet, delicious pasty.

Actually, now Suzy really thought about it. She wasn’t nervous at all. She rubbed her belly. She wondered what Suzy was baking today.

Kate's mother watched her daughter walking away. The once loose sundress now filled with Kate's butt and breasts. She marveled at the size of those butt cheeks. She was shocked to see her daughter like that, but luckily Kate took some action. Working at a pastry shop would be great.

Working at pastry shop...

Why did that sound so ominous?