A history of curvage?

darthstuffer

• Moderators

I'm a kind of lateral entrant to the FA/WG community. I've been a boob man for as long as can remember and was a member of the boob centered community, beginning in the 90s with some Yahoo groups and strolling arround several big tit sites from then on. In the early 2000s, I realized that I had a huge turn-on from growing boobs, be it through macromastia, pregnancy or weight gain. A process had been triggered which led me to realize that not only I liked boobs to be huge, but also the women attached to them ;) Some kind of a game changer for me were Lorna Morgan and Amateur Michelle aka Sweetkat.

I was fully aware of my sexual preferences regarding women's bodies in 2011, opening up to my wife in 2012. I discovered Curvage (most likely by searching "growing" content :lol:) a few months before the site went down. As soon as @S77 took the wheel and brought Curvage back up, I was on board and was accorded the honour of becoming a mod in 2018.

I'm a bit sad from time to time that I missed the opportunity to walk amongst all the Curvage veterans who are now gone, but hey...life's going on, Curvage is a fantastic place to be and hopefully will be for quite some time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, boss frond said:

I know for a fact that KFD banned me a few times (I deserved it).

season 16 episode 10 GIF

10 hours ago, boss frond said:

ps, I think he's still around but who remembers Siegleman? Control yourselves! All around is Siegel-sound...

@Sigelman is still around, but had some greater trouble to adjust himself to new Curvage than you did... -_-