A history of curvage?

darthstuffer

I remember joining the multiple Yahoo Groups around 2003(?) and then becoming a member of fatcelebs.net circa 2005-6. My first username was aliceinc (a reference to Alice in Chains the music band) and I remember lurking for a while before changing to my current username. I remember scouring diet blogs and myspace (facebook wasn't much to look at) and I would post found content about every week. That would have been from 2007 to maybe a few years after.

Wilan was the mod who used to correct grammar lol. Wonder if he is still around somewhere.

I think Chapman and Vennie are some of the "earlier" mods who are still actively posting? There used to be Durin, Jun, Serendipity as mentioned above, Tigerrag, Stolemyhat, Honeyhush, and many more I can't remember right now. Atlya was a mod for a time before he rode off into the sunset.

Loki was another poster I used to enjoy reading, even if I didn't agree with his views. I always felt he should be a writer. I think he's still around here.

I've gravitated towards the mid-range body weights for women, never got into the SSBBW preferences. But ask me again in 5 years...

A few people used to post some amazing content regularly, like Manateee, Comperic, Laban, ggoom, some others too. Think Xpwnage but the quality spread through 5-10 posters at the same time on a regular basis.

Facebook really started to heat up for finding pictures at some point. It was the hot thing to use for younger adults. I've felt Instagram and others have claimed that title present day.

I think there's a glut of content on the internet for pictures of fat women right now and it can be a challenge to really gather and categorize and share the stuff. It really does take a lot of time, and there's more being added CONSTANTLY, so a lot of the time the temptation is just to sit back and not share.

Forums in general aren't as active as they were 5-10 years ago, so it's AMAZING that Curvage is still a thing in 2020, with new people joining. Hats off.