8 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Hello everyone!!🐷

Today I wont share any picture, today I wanted to share my latest feelings about feederism and my feedee life.

I wanted to say that I'm very happy about my body and my size and my weight. I've been enjoying a lot the last months, I've been eating tons of pasta, pizza and soda and my belly feels bigger, rounder and very heavy.  Note: now is not too soft, because it's been stuffed to the max all days.  I'm also happy because you keep sending nice messages and comments and toons of encouragement messages. Please keep sharing with me what you think about my gain and tips and more! I appreciate your messages ❤️ I also wanted to share that recently I've been extra playing and rubbing all my fat body. Also it's been days where I just can think about how much food I will be eating and trying to choose high calories food... and days where I want to eat more and more everyday and be at my bed laying out and eating more and more... uuuuufff🥵 I've been enjoying a lot ☺️

To finish, thank you!! thank you so much for being here with me and my gain!! My big body is also thanks to your support!!🐽🐽🐽

Happy weekend,

💕Laura XOXO

Gracias por compartir tu camino a ser cada dia mas grande y obesa. Pensar que muchos te conocimos comenzando super delgadita y ahora siendo una belleza de mujer cada dia mas obesa!

espero este año engordes aun mas de lo que imaginas! Que seas una chanchita mas obesa de lo que imaginas! Sobretodo tu panza que no quede en ninguna de tus camisas!

17 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

I also wanted to share that recently I've been extra playing and rubbing all my fat body. Also it's been days where I just can think about how much food I will be eating and trying to choose high calories food... and days where I want to eat more and more everyday and be at my bed laying out and eating more and more... uuuuufff🥵 I've been enjoying a lot ☺️

Amazing words Laura!! Do you wan't more hot things to think about?? Think how hot would be outgrowing your new scale by the end of summer! or how hot could be to become an ssbbw by the end of the year... or even gaining those 100 pounds you said at the beginning of the year? Do you like to think about this?? Let's do it!! It is in your hands (and in your stretched and enormous stomach! ;)) Let's make work your poor skin and get lots of new stretchmarks this summer!!!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, buck_sumo said:

July 2021 to June 2022. I can't see Laura being at the top of the cheerleader's pyramid any time soon!

No end in sight at the moment 😍

07.21 to 06.22.png

One of my favorite sights is a woman gaining so much weight that her dress becomes a shirt.  The stupendous ongoing weight gain for 2022 may be resulting from her promise to drink Weight Gain Shakes daily.  Look at the size of that beauty.  And imagine how much fatter she'll be by Christmas - because we're only at the 6 month mark !!! 🤯

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Hello my dear and always loved curvage family!❤️ How is going your summer? To me is going good, good, good! I got the feeling that we are gonna be surprise with my next weight in and the thing is that I feel my entire body bigger and heavier than the last time I stand on the scale.

I notice many signs that tell me that I am bigger, the one I just noticed is that my hands are getting chubbier again. I used to be a ring size 9, and then 11 and that’s is a huge difference but now I am 12 in less than 6 months!!… so, yes I have big and chubby hands❤️

But you aren’t here to just know about that… you are here to enjoy the before and after that I prepare for you. I personally enjoy a lot this compilations, and the ones that some of you has been doing. Every time I enjoy a B/A pic, I got shocked by the differences and horny 🔥🔥🔥 That is something I just can’t avoid and I don’t want to!! Haha My feedee life is hot and I love to share it with you.

IMG_2288.thumb.JPG.77318922c1baecd2e9190433a52622b4.JPG IMG_2287.thumb.JPG.872e237ab283a238167b751c0b7d8888.JPG IMG_2289.thumb.JPG.a908bb91839ee12818d22ebac4292090.JPG IMG_2290.thumb.JPG.c25c00645cd4a6a13d75424a1a395ab3.JPG

You know I love the feederism, and my gain responds to that!! but you also need to know that thanks to your support I am this happy and proud feedee, so, enjoy AF every extra inch that you see on me 🔥🔥🔥

@buck_sumo, @valentino ... ❤️❤️❤️

Love every growing inch of your body! Cant wait for the next weigh in and measure to see just how massive you are now 😍😍😍

13 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Hello my dear and always loved curvage family!❤️ How is going your summer? To me is going good, good, good! I got the feeling that we are gonna be surprise with my next weight in and the thing is that I feel my entire body bigger and heavier than the last time I stand on the scale.

I notice many signs that tell me that I am bigger, the one I just noticed is that my hands are getting chubbier again. I used to be a ring size 9, and then 11 and that’s is a huge difference but now I am 12 in less than 6 months!!… so, yes I have big and chubby hands❤️

But you aren’t here to just know about that… you are here to enjoy the before and after that I prepare for you. I personally enjoy a lot this compilations, and the ones that some of you has been doing. Every time I enjoy a B/A pic, I got shocked by the differences and horny 🔥🔥🔥 That is something I just can’t avoid and I don’t want to!! Haha My feedee life is hot and I love to share it with you.

IMG_2288.thumb.JPG.77318922c1baecd2e9190433a52622b4.JPG IMG_2287.thumb.JPG.872e237ab283a238167b751c0b7d8888.JPG IMG_2289.thumb.JPG.a908bb91839ee12818d22ebac4292090.JPG IMG_2290.thumb.JPG.c25c00645cd4a6a13d75424a1a395ab3.JPG

You know I love the feederism, and my gain responds to that!! but you also need to know that thanks to your support I am this happy and proud feedee, so, enjoy AF every extra inch that you see on me 🔥🔥🔥

Seeing you getting happier as the fatter you get is so wonderful. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2022 at 5:20 AM, acdc34434 said:

Thanks for these wonderful comparisons! Let me just add one more😎

FattyLaura belly building.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...