• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Bbwl0v3r
1 hour ago, chunkylover58 said:

I'm not typically into SSBBWs but damn, I'm into you. 

18 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

HELLO EVERYBODY 🐷💕

Well, since I finally know how much weight I gained since I decided to have an extreme year of gain (January), I thought that it would be a good Idea to do a before and after.

The pictures I’m presenting today are contrasted with pictures from June/July 2018 and there's one from 2015 (you will noticed the huge differences). I can’t believe all the notorious changes. I never visualized how I will look, in fact,  I just thought that the process and the final results would be delicious, but no, the process and the results are more than that! 🤩

IMG_7213.thumb.JPG.29ede567671636300fe28e44e70ba7e6.JPG IMG_7214.thumb.jpg.e1503f5025194c708498015320b6b8f3.jpg IMG_7238.thumb.jpg.1e2cca09708a15196cc3ce1d16ad3a61.jpg IMG_7240.thumb.JPG.ba5cf1573cf941c0fa29bdc086930f47.JPG

My feedee life and the feelings I have every time I’m eating, or enjoying a forced stuffing, or feeling tight in my clothes, or wishing to gain more weight are… indescribable🤯 however, I can try. I’m ballooning and my gluttony feels... 🔥hot🔥, makes me feel sexy and so turned on🥵… every time I’m devouring food I just can think that all the extra fat is getting permanent and I am putting even more fat in my body… so the excitement goes to really high levels! In the same level of joy, there’s all the video recording, every time I have to record a video for you I got very exited, in a very turned on mood where; if I have to eat I really want to eat AF, or if I have to try to do exercise to show you how morbid I’m getting… well, I will definitely try 😈. The clothes try-ons are also something very special 🤤Everything goes to another level if my feeder is feeding me, because I just leave the control of my entire body to him… and I can definitely say that if he slaps my belly, or rubs my fat body, or he puts his face in my belly...😈🥵🔥 I have micro-orgasms 🤩🤩🤩

So, as you already read… there’s many feelings around being a feedee, all are positive, intense and every extra pound makes everything even better 😏 Hope you truly enjoy this before and after. and  just to let you know, in this picture (2015 vs 2022) my hand is below my belly, but you can't see it cuz my belly is fully covering it😎

807473896_IMG_72152.thumb.jpg.dbb89744f2eff1a40cc6f2dde4659e45.jpg

As always… THANK YOU!! My weight gain reach new levels because of your support, and love... my belly can feel it and I can't be more happy!!🐽🐽🐽

#RelationshipGoals

Guest SouthernWinds
18 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

HELLO EVERYBODY 🐷💕

Well, since I finally know how much weight I gained since I decided to have an extreme year of gain (January), I thought that it would be a good Idea to do a before and after.

The pictures I’m presenting today are contrasted with pictures from June/July 2018 and there's one from 2015 (you will noticed the huge differences). I can’t believe all the notorious changes. I never visualized how I will look, in fact,  I just thought that the process and the final results would be delicious, but no, the process and the results are more than that! 🤩

IMG_7213.thumb.JPG.29ede567671636300fe28e44e70ba7e6.JPG IMG_7214.thumb.jpg.e1503f5025194c708498015320b6b8f3.jpg IMG_7238.thumb.jpg.1e2cca09708a15196cc3ce1d16ad3a61.jpg IMG_7240.thumb.JPG.ba5cf1573cf941c0fa29bdc086930f47.JPG

My feedee life and the feelings I have every time I’m eating, or enjoying a forced stuffing, or feeling tight in my clothes, or wishing to gain more weight are… indescribable🤯 however, I can try. I’m ballooning and my gluttony feels... 🔥hot🔥, makes me feel sexy and so turned on🥵… every time I’m devouring food I just can think that all the extra fat is getting permanent and I am putting even more fat in my body… so the excitement goes to really high levels! In the same level of joy, there’s all the video recording, every time I have to record a video for you I got very exited, in a very turned on mood where; if I have to eat I really want to eat AF, or if I have to try to do exercise to show you how morbid I’m getting… well, I will definitely try 😈. The clothes try-ons are also something very special 🤤Everything goes to another level if my feeder is feeding me, because I just leave the control of my entire body to him… and I can definitely say that if he slaps my belly, or rubs my fat body, or he puts his face in my belly...😈🥵🔥 I have micro-orgasms 🤩🤩🤩

So, as you already read… there’s many feelings around being a feedee, all are positive, intense and every extra pound makes everything even better 😏 Hope you truly enjoy this before and after. and  just to let you know, in this picture (2015 vs 2022) my hand is below my belly, but you can't see it cuz my belly is fully covering it😎

As always… THANK YOU!! My weight gain reach new levels because of your support, and love... my belly can feel it and I can't be more happy!!🐽🐽🐽

Oh my god that belly hang on the upper right. Must turn you on so much to feel your huge gut hang down and sway back and forth when you move. You look great!

23 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Thank you Laura for your update in the forum! It must be crazy for you thinking that YOU'RE ABOUT TO DOUBLE THE WEIGHT YOU HAD IN THE BEFORE PIC WITH JUST PURE FAT 🤯

A proposal: what do you think about using your very first scale (that old white one that reached till 130 kg) in the next weigh in? It would be very nice to see what would happen!! 😉

Keep PUSHING YOUR LIMITS GIRL 💪💪💪

• Curvage Model
On 5/7/2022 at 4:08 PM, RosieMarieFeedee said:

You’re so beautiful 😍 ❤️

... oh, plese 🥰☺️, and you are beautiful too 😘 

On 5/7/2022 at 4:28 PM, regbill said:

You've done a great job transforming yourself into the massive beauty we see today.

I love the "massive" adjective 🙂

❤️

am I an SSBBW?... 😲 ... this is huge to me😍

On 5/8/2022 at 3:30 PM, valentino said:

Thank you Laura for your update in the forum! It must be crazy for you thinking that YOU'RE ABOUT TO DOUBLE THE WEIGHT YOU HAD IN THE BEFORE PIC WITH JUST PURE FAT 🤯

A proposal: what do you think about using your very first scale (that old white one that reached till 130 kg) in the next weigh in? It would be very nice to see what would happen!! 😉

Keep PUSHING YOUR LIMITS GIRL 💪💪💪

Dear Valentino, the thing is... I don't have that scale anymore... I know it would be legendary but, hopefully the new one will be useful too very soon.

On 5/8/2022 at 3:32 PM, valentino said:

Oh! by the way! do you think you would reupload to the forum your originals youtube clips from 2012-15 some day?

Thank you :D

Unfortunately, I completely delate that videos... 😓

On 5/10/2022 at 7:27 AM, Hoopers said:

Cada dia mas enorme chanchita obesa 😍 antes tan pequeña ahora una gran masa de grasita 🐷

AMO LO DE CHANCHITA!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️ y se viene mas!!

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone!!🐷

Today I wont share any picture, today I wanted to share my latest feelings about feederism and my feedee life.

I wanted to say that I'm very happy about my body and my size and my weight. I've been enjoying a lot the last months, I've been eating tons of pasta, pizza and soda and my belly feels bigger, rounder and very heavy.  Note: now is not too soft, because it's been stuffed to the max all days.  I'm also happy because you keep sending nice messages and comments and toons of encouragement messages. Please keep sharing with me what you think about my gain and tips and more! I appreciate your messages ❤️ I also wanted to share that recently I've been extra playing and rubbing all my fat body. Also it's been days where I just can think about how much food I will be eating and trying to choose high calories food... and days where I want to eat more and more everyday and be at my bed laying out and eating more and more... uuuuufff🥵 I've been enjoying a lot ☺️

To finish, thank you!! thank you so much for being here with me and my gain!! My big body is also thanks to your support!!🐽🐽🐽

Happy weekend,

💕Laura XOXO

5 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Hello everyone!!🐷

Today I wont share any picture, today I wanted to share my latest feelings about feederism and my feedee life.

I wanted to say that I'm very happy about my body and my size and my weight. I've been enjoying a lot the last months, I've been eating tons of pasta, pizza and soda and my belly feels bigger, rounder and very heavy.  Note: now is not too soft, because it's been stuffed to the max all days.  I'm also happy because you keep sending nice messages and comments and toons of encouragement messages. Please keep sharing with me what you think about my gain and tips and more! I appreciate your messages ❤️ I also wanted to share that recently I've been extra playing and rubbing all my fat body. Also it's been days where I just can think about how much food I will be eating and trying to choose high calories food... and days where I want to eat more and more everyday and be at my bed laying out and eating more and more... uuuuufff🥵 I've been enjoying a lot ☺️

To finish, thank you!! thank you so much for being here with me and my gain!! My big body is also thanks to your support!!🐽🐽🐽

Happy weekend,

💕Laura XOXO

That's such a beautiful message ❤️

Thank you for sharing your amazing gain here ! And wow how you enjoy your feedee life, wanna eat more and more, is the best !

Let's go fatter ! 😍

Happy weekend !