1 hour ago, acdc34434 said:

More than 5 years ago I started this wonderful feeder/feedee travel....🐽🤰🏼🐽🤰🏼🐽

Now, my weight is more than double what it used to be, my measurements are more than triple what it used to be and my beauty is even more radiant

Being a feedee has been the most delicious and incredible lifestyle... I love it. This huge size and weight are largely thanks to you. You motivate me and support me since the beginning and not only me, you also gave so much support to my feeder, so, THANK YOU🖤🐽

I freely enjoy being this big fat and sexy pig and I want you to enjoy this trip with me, because we still have many kilos to gain, a lot of extra sizes to wear and a lot of food to eat.

I truly, honestly, and gratefully love you 🤰🏼🐽 ... and! Because of that, here you have a B/A photoset, hope you enjoy it

Thank you Laura. I don't usually write in the forum but those are the best comparisons ever!

• 1 year later...

Hi pretty and gorgeous Laura @acdc34434 First of all thank you for answering my comment in your last profile post. I'm eager to see if you can fulfill you new '100 lbs challenge' and I wish you the best experience carrying it out . I have been thinking long time about some things and maybe it is the moment as you recently posted some new stuff in this forum.

Personally I miss your interaction with us through this forum. I mean, the sharing of "less professional stuff". I miss that amateur point of view of the feederism that you posted till probably early 2019 when you shared your thoughs, your own surprising and real deep feelings about gaining etc... I think it is good in order to have an active and supporting community to maintain that simple and bidirectional interaction. It is sad for me that last time you asked for something (the morphs) you received so few answers, but otherwise I think it is totally logical taking into account that you abandoned completely the forum.

If I had to ask for something this year is for you coming back to this forum asidually, making regular post and interacting in the old "amateur" way with us (while of course keep selling your fabulous clips). Not only you, but also your fiance to share again a real experience of couple living the feedeerism forgetting a little bit the business point of view, like the way he started in 2015.

I hope you take this humble opinion a little bit into account and I wish you the best for 2022.

Happy New Year!

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

807473896_IMG_72152.thumb.jpg.dbb89744f2eff1a40cc6f2dde4659e45.jpg

As always… THANK YOU!! My weight gain reach new levels because of your support, and love... my belly can feel it and I can't be more happy!!🐽🐽🐽

Thank you Laura for your update in the forum! It must be crazy for you thinking that YOU'RE ABOUT TO DOUBLE THE WEIGHT YOU HAD IN THE BEFORE PIC WITH JUST PURE FAT 🤯

A proposal: what do you think about using your very first scale (that old white one that reached till 130 kg) in the next weigh in? It would be very nice to see what would happen!! 😉

Keep PUSHING YOUR LIMITS GIRL 💪💪💪

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

I also wanted to share that recently I've been extra playing and rubbing all my fat body. Also it's been days where I just can think about how much food I will be eating and trying to choose high calories food... and days where I want to eat more and more everyday and be at my bed laying out and eating more and more... uuuuufff🥵 I've been enjoying a lot ☺️

Amazing words Laura!! Do you wan't more hot things to think about?? Think how hot would be outgrowing your new scale by the end of summer! or how hot could be to become an ssbbw by the end of the year... or even gaining those 100 pounds you said at the beginning of the year? Do you like to think about this?? Let's do it!! It is in your hands (and in your stretched and enormous stomach! ;)) Let's make work your poor skin and get lots of new stretchmarks this summer!!!

• 3 weeks later...