• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

there are so many things so say... so many sides of the gain to comment. you have gone from skinny to thin to chubby to fat to plainly overweight in a shor period of time and enjoyed every minute and kilo of it. but yes as always and with everything there are some inevitable drawbacks. being as thin as you were and getting that super sexy belly will draw some unpleasant comments from friends and family, that will just happen. you will not feel as nimble, that is a fact. and of course, you will get out of breath doing things that you used to do easily, and i know that getting out of breath in any situation is just not cool. and for you to share that oppenly is worthy of a deeper discussion. the mention of facts that go with gaining some weight.

of course, on the other hand... there is the pleasure of eating, of enjoying every flavor that the world has to offer and of course the feeling of being super full, admiring that incredibly sexy belly and letting it be admired kissed and worshipped. life is only one and we better enjoy it at full speed. for me, you are a dream come true, a woman who clearly is enjoying herself with freedom no matter what the rest of the world says or thinks. and that it a valuable lesson. thanks for sharing your wonderful journey with us here, and cheers for you setting a new goal, if you are over 115kg then... 125kg could be reasonable or 150? that would be ambitious!

• 1 month later...

i think you are looking absolutely delicious!!! mexican food has done good to your curves. about forecasting this year for you... it depends on a lot of factors but i am guessing, i will go with,not measurement because that is even more difficult given that you don't really know where are you going to gain but weight wise. i think it is somewhat safe to say that you will gain at least 15 kilos, cuando vuelves a M'exico? cheers!

• 1 month later...

out of respect for the rest of the community here I will write in english but this deserves ah no mames expression and much more to barely describe how hot is this update from you. Looks like you are enjoying absolutely everything about the FA world, the eating the gaining the stuffing the food the pleasure of showing off your curves, the society fuck off message which is very powerful of course. We may be talking about you getting to ssbbw status in a few years, why not, this is amazing, truly fantastic and I can’t thank you enough for sharing with us, hopefully this will inspire more girls to come out and be free, I am sure in Mexico we have a lot of girls who like to eat a lot and will enjoy the gain if they feel some encouragement.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

wow, i must admit i am really excited about what is coming. congrats on being so brave and free, it requires courage in society to just let go, be free and enjoy whatever we like. specially when we know it will bring some weird comments. finally i want to thank you for sharing your journey with us and hopefully more mexican ladies are coming free soon. Mexico is a country that celebrates food so it is a great place to enjoy it with passion and not one regret

• 1 year later...

you look absolutely fantastic. let's se... a year of eating all the delicious things that are in the menu without any kind of boundaries, if all goes well about 20kg could be added to your curves! thank you and  you boyfriend for sharing the journey with us. truly amazing. you are living the dream. let nothing stop you 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...