What happened to your belly piercing? You seem to have had just a scar for a while now? I have also noticed your dark patch of skin at the top of your inner thighs ? I assume this is the result of quite major chub rub?. It all looks amazing and sexy with the large number of stretch marks on your belly too. Is it affecting your walking and sitting now??¡

Guest grateful

What a gorgeous series of pics!  Thanks you!  😁

A2DA9F50-EABB-499B-B2AF-A7B21E28CDFB.jpegMy fave: love this view of your belly as you chug chocolate syrup!  😍❤️🥰

Hey hopes you doing great.  I Checked throught your thread from the beginning today, and your gain are AMAZING!! You are very sexy and romantic in same way hopes that please you to know. I been here on curvage from the beginning and i'm in here every day becuse I adore and appreciate big girls with enormous aptite as you have but I'm not discover you completly until now so you have a new fan from now hopes even that please you and i comes to buy videos from you later. 😀

have great and take care as long😀

13/5000

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, acdc34434 said:

More than 5 years ago I started this wonderful feeder/feedee travel....🐽🤰🏼🐽🤰🏼🐽

Now, my weight is more than double what it used to be, my measurements are more than triple what it used to be and my beauty is even more radiant

Being a feedee has been the most delicious and incredible lifestyle... I love it. This huge size and weight are largely thanks to you. You motivate me and support me since the beginning and not only me, you also gave so much support to my feeder, so, THANK YOU🖤🐽

I freely enjoy being this big fat and sexy pig and I want you to enjoy this trip with me, because we still have many kilos to gain, a lot of extra sizes to wear and a lot of food to eat.

I truly, honestly, and gratefully love you 🤰🏼🐽 ... and! Because of that, here you have a B/A photoset, hope you enjoy it

Thank you Laura. I don't usually write in the forum but those are the best comparisons ever!

You have blessed us.  Your stupendous weight gain has been a sexy thrill ride.  I cannot tell you how many times you popped my cork with that McDonald's meal GIF.  Watching you eat, and eat, and EAT proudly showing off your fat in public.  Many a hubby with a skinny wife was caught ogling you.  Fat Admirers are EVERYWHERE  !!! 💕😃👍

• 1 month later...