Guest Fa10herup

Welcome to the next level of your gaining journey, Laura! No regrets. No looking back. It's time to turn that appetite to "11" and really find out how amazing it is to have so much more of you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 5:14 PM, cdy309 said:

Very beautiful and a great gain going to all the right places.....do you drink alot of beer daily and do you think that helps with the gain and body shape? I am trying to help my wife get over a plateau in her gaining and am looking for proven ideas. Thank you for sharing your journey.

Beer or other high calorie alcoholic drinks will help, just don't overdo the alcohol. Nothing gained if she pukes or is hungover. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Hello everyone!!, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!... I'm wishing you the best for this 2020, hope you being happy all the year and hope my belly got extremely huge this new year. 

The past year i got super fat, as you can see my belly and basically all my body got really round 🐖🐖🐖🐖

As always,  thank you so much for your support and all the encouragement, i truly appreciate it!!. As a gift, here you have a small photo set, hope you enjoy it 💓🐖💓🐖💓🐖

This year I want see you grow more and more big and fat!

I want see you eat a lot of fattening foods and wg shakes and want see you become lazy and huge with a very big double chin and a super mega fat big belly!