Wow this is a hot and sexy photoset! My fave pics are of your fat butt spreading and squishing on the edge of the pool table, and also your pics leaning back squishing your gut 🐷🐷🐷😁.  It would be a hot idea for a future video to see you play pool and for every game you lose or maybe ever ball you loose, you have to eat or chug something. Maybe hot dogs, burgers or tacos? Or possibly beers or cokes. Just a suggestion :)

Guest Fa10herup

Hot fricken DAMN, Laura! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Keep up the amazing work! Keep your dreams a reality and you'll hit 135 kilos in no time! (Another 1.2 wouldn't hurt, either ;))

On 9/24/2019 at 8:42 PM, acdc34434 said:

MY NEW GOAL HAS BEEN DECIDED ... 135KG - 297 lbs ‼️‼️‼️

You could hit this^ by/before the end of the year!!  Looking absolutely amazing and btw, you’d more than max out your 130 kg scale with your new goal!!  Best of luck, keep us them gains and thanks for sharing your journey!!

wow, i must admit i am really excited about what is coming. congrats on being so brave and free, it requires courage in society to just let go, be free and enjoy whatever we like. specially when we know it will bring some weird comments. finally i want to thank you for sharing your journey with us and hopefully more mexican ladies are coming free soon. Mexico is a country that celebrates food so it is a great place to enjoy it with passion and not one regret

Guest darkhotness

What a beautiful lady..

I wish you will find your feedee and enjoy your hidden fetish 

don't forget to share some of that with us sweetie