i think you are looking absolutely delicious!!! mexican food has done good to your curves. about forecasting this year for you... it depends on a lot of factors but i am guessing, i will go with,not measurement because that is even more difficult given that you don't really know where are you going to gain but weight wise. i think it is somewhat safe to say that you will gain at least 15 kilos, cuando vuelves a M'exico? cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

@regbill @mrfatfatfatlover @Krounos Demetrios @[email protected] Thanks for the nice comments guys I really enjoy your good vibes!! 

@Prince-nutty For sure!!, I’m also curious for the number!!

@maurice_deux I loved the comparative picture... thank you!!, can used it?

@berserker1, @giottano1, @Bobbygirshiv let’s check what happens!!

@SyabLovesChub Thanks 💋

On 2/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, acdc34434 said:

@regbill @mrfatfatfatlover @Krounos Demetrios @[email protected] Thanks for the nice comments guys I really enjoy your good vibes!! 

@Prince-nutty For sure!!, I’m also curious for the number!!

@maurice_deux I loved the comparative picture... thank you!!, can used it?

@berserker1, @giottano1, @Bobbygirshiv let’s check what happens!!

@SyabLovesChub Thanks 💋

Yes of course!

• 2 weeks later...

out of respect for the rest of the community here I will write in english but this deserves ah no mames expression and much more to barely describe how hot is this update from you. Looks like you are enjoying absolutely everything about the FA world, the eating the gaining the stuffing the food the pleasure of showing off your curves, the society fuck off message which is very powerful of course. We may be talking about you getting to ssbbw status in a few years, why not, this is amazing, truly fantastic and I can’t thank you enough for sharing with us, hopefully this will inspire more girls to come out and be free, I am sure in Mexico we have a lot of girls who like to eat a lot and will enjoy the gain if they feel some encouragement.

Very nice update. I hope your confidence will inspire other women in mexico to be okay with their fat bodies or even skinny girls to wanna pork up hehe. You definitely have been gaining rapidly. It really shows in your thighs, ass, and giant gut. I loved your booty vid so much and it's been incredible to watch your journey so far. Im sure you are on course to hitting 150 kg by end of summer or end of year 🐷🐷🐷🤤

Wow!! The vacations sure did a good thing on your body!! You look amazing!! ohhh burping in front of the thin girls, that's so hot!! You must really have felt like a well fed hog right there.

Does your boyfriend wants to see you growing to 300 lbs at some point on the future or he prefers you maintain your weight?

Are you still drinking those weight gain powder calorie shakes that you used to?

Your vacation in Mexico have been treating you so well. Gratulations for your encouragement showing off your cute curves in tight shorts, tops and bikini in front of people at the pool or beach. I wished you have been encuouraging other girls too to do the same as you. Please share with us some other vacation stories and pictures that are showing your encouragement and your great beauty too.

Coud you take please some videos and pictures wearing supertight and outgrown clothes from the time long before this legendary vacation? This would be so kind of your, goddess.

Wow! I want see you grow more and more big! I want see your belly become really huge! You are becoming so sexy with more fat on you! I want see you like a big fat sexy pig! I love see you eating and hope of see more eating set of you with a lot McDonald's big Burgers, Chips and Coca Cola and a lot of super caloric cake, sweets and snacks. I love see you eating like a pig and I want see you become a Always more big and fat pig! 🐷🐷🐷🐷You are wonderful! Fat womans are super beautiful!