• Curvage Model

Hey, I’m so happy... My new video it’s now ready for you... this time it is different and also I enjoy it so much all the recorded, hopefully you will gonna enjoy it.

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/store/928-acdc34434/

🐽

42898D69-44BC-4891-9CA5-92F6683F9B8E.gif

Guest tetebajo

in more than a year is the first time I comment, you are perfect, beatiful, continue with your gain, every pound more, its perfect on you, 

i dont speak english, sorry if i write bad

9 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Today I have a good surprise 🐷... I still have t-shirts that I’m wear at my first post, well the ones who’s my bf share whit you...  I just said to myself... let’s get to share again... sooo

I think a video featuring your earlier clothes might prove popular. Particularly outgrown jeans, shorts etc. Just a thought. 😀

Pretty, pretty please... 😍😍😍 😍

It's absolutely mind-blowing! 

You have become an incredibly gorgeous woman, and you already were pretty hot at the beginning. The new weight suits you so well, it's like you've been born to be this way. 

As you body changed, have you noticed a change in your mind too? I mean concerning the way you see life or specific matters of fat people? 

OMG!!!

Your face is really soooo beautiful.

You really have the perfect "cute girl face" features and the way it looks the little bit fuller and softer even enhances that cute features.

And there's one more thing you are really lucky about. 'Cause even if your face can't thoroughly belie the fact that you are really chubby, you are so far away from having a fat face. So you really can relax about your (hopefully big) future weight gain, you'll always be the girl with the attractive face. You can look forward to get a prominent double chin, it will just add a sensual note to your gorgeous features. I'm sure that you can easily reach 300 pounds (and also 150kg...;)) and still have a conventionally beautiful face.

(Hope you don't mind me reposting from your tumblr...😬)

tumblr_padvawKBOv1w3f3o7o1_1280.thumb.jpg.7bc7d9866e5ff9dc297bf4f3c7aa78f3.jpg

You are really saying good-bye to your chubby girl days - you'll be a BBW soon!

Did you ever think of joining BigCuties in the future?

And blowing up to the actual size of BigCuties Cherries maybe? I think you have so much potential for that and would look great at her size...

cherriesbbw_1iKRI83z8nCguV1oCQrJ.thumb.jpg.8a94227f6fb9895abbacb67dc56008eb.jpg

Can you imagine to get such a hefty belly?

(No need to wear panties in public anymore then...:wub:)

• Curvage Model

Hey, thank you so much for all the comments and I need to say sorry,  c I felt that this days I’ve been a little quiet here, but I’m in a horrible exams ... that  is why yesterday I was celebrating haha and also I recorded a video... and  sincerely THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORT ME, AND I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING... I’M FEELING THAT MY BELLY IT IS GETTING BIG...I don’t know my weight, but I think I’m gonna give you a big surprise... that is making me 😃...

And I know that my face doesn’t look too chubby as my body  (thanks for the cute comments 🐽🐽), but @[email protected], definitely it has been changing ...a lot... I mean yes it was obviously but for me at the beginning it was hard to face the change, now some times I’m ready for the change of my face and others not to much... it is a cycle... actually for everything: at the beginning it’s like a shock when I find a change in my body and ask my self if it is to much, then I like it... and then I really love it AND I WANT MORE AND MORE AND MOOOORE... and everything start again 🤷🏼‍♀️

My bf said that he really loves my “gaining cycles” ... what do you think?

And just to add... hopefully my body it’s gonna be like that, so hot, so big, so beautiful, so... OMG, definitely I want to be like she 🐽💕🐽

fatty kisses for you 🐽🐽🐽  and if you want to watch my new video, it is already available ❤️

7CC38AA9-DFC4-4C89-9FDC-7D8536F2CC91.jpeg

On 6/23/2018 at 3:45 AM, [email protected] said:

(Hope you don't mind me reposting from your tumblr...😬)

tumblr_padvawKBOv1w3f3o7o1_1280.thumb.jpg.7bc7d9866e5ff9dc297bf4f3c7aa78f3.jpg  1,274   88.31 kB

You are really saying good-bye to your chubby girl days - you'll be a BBW soon!

Did you ever think of joining BigCuties in the future?

And blowing up to the actual size of BigCuties Cherries maybe? I think you have so much potential for that and would look great at her size...

Can you imagine to get such a hefty belly?

(No need to wear panties in public anymore then...:wub:)

She’s already a Curvage Model!! Check it out

• Curvage Model

Heyyyyyy all I hope you are having a great day, I have 3 options for next video and the most popular will win 😍🐷

1.  Public stuffing in a park with tight clothes

2.  Trying on clothes, tight and new ones

3. Trying to work out video

Leeets hear your opinions 👍🏻