It is - i know it’s darker but I used a filter and was in a different room so it’s darker. Same size too, a 10. I don’t have a scale anymore, I haven’t been weighing myself but I know I’ve gained from my clothes. I am a S14 and that’s getting very tight so lots of lose tops and leggings! 

• 3 months later...
Guest ronjon356

just astounded at at how much you've grown!! so lucious and cry !! ps what was your original username her on curvage? just curio8s!!

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2019 at 1:30 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Last yime you where up to 190 something. You look more like 200 now? Am I wrong?

I thinks I’m around 185 now but I haven’t weighed myself in a bit. I’ve outgrown some of my fat girl clothes which isn’t a good sign! Permanent gain is mainly around my thighs and belly and chest, a lot of it has just settled really. 

This is a bit old, a few months, and I’ve porked up a little bit since then but these are the fat girl clothes that still fit. As you can see, a rounded belly sitting on chunky thighs are filling out what should be loose clothing. I haven’t taken a recent pic and I don’t think this is on here so thought I’d share. 

04A79E67-A839-4C29-A1EF-14E1A3109464.jpeg