• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I dunno what I weigh anymoee but I still haven’t thrown out a lot of old dresses that used to fit me. Last time I checked I was 185lbs but I feel I’ve gained since then as my clothes got tighter. But this one needs to go - this dress is a UK/EUR S8 and I’m 14-16 now. I think I’m pretty happy at this weight, although there’s a lot of pressure to lose and I get concerned about my health - I try to still exercise and eat well when I can. It’s been a fun journey though. 

21540932-A4EC-4B7B-ADD9-2DD1D9B89732.jpeg

Guest DailyDose

Wonderful to see you back I hope you stay! Your dress looks so pretty on you and your curves so lush, thank you for sharing :)

Never seen this topic until now! Was going to say that dress looks fine then I saw the second picture. Still think its cute on you though, as well as the weight. Shouldn't be forced to do anything you dont want to, your curves look killer and shouldn't lose them if you dont have to. :) 

Yeah the dress is a non starter unfortunately. I’m very happy with my weight, I do listen to my doctor because I’d like to be healthy and obviously I don’t have an ideal balance but I do exercise and eat well most of the time - not enough clearly to lose. I get checked out regularly and aside from my weight gain I’m considered healthy, if my health was ever in trouble over weight I’d be on top of it and I’m lucky I can have that openness about it. I’m not the picture of health but certainly of my own personal happiness. 

Well no one is entirely healthy even those that think they are will probably be doing something 'wrong', what the point though if you're not happy especially with yourself. Obviously try and be as health as you can but don't sacrifice one for the other, what a life without all the best food and just working out? Also being on here clearly I prefer thicker you :P

28 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Well no one is entirely healthy even those that think they are will probably be doing something 'wrong', what the point though if you're not happy especially with yourself. Obviously try and be as health as you can but don't sacrifice one for the other, what a life without all the best food and just working out? Also being on here clearly I prefer thicker you :P

Thank you. I’m much happier now even though weight gain has come with a lot of changes in my life. I’m more of a foodie than a feedee now and I love just being able to enjoy what I like to eat and the freedom of that. Believe it or not that often includes salads! 

Foodies are just as good as feedees especially when they've already got the body :D Nothing wrong with a nice salad although a lot of people will probably say otherwise. I'm glad you're happier though that comes first and hopefully confidence as well as thats the real attractive thing alone with personality over everything else.