Re: Jessa the dream girl

md2069

Guest silas

Sorry this whole thread probably shouldn't even be here this looks like a teenager girl........The moderators need to look into this.

Haha she's 19 years old, 20 in December. A simple search would verify that. And not to be rude, but it is comments such as these that make me not want to use this site as much as I used to. I understand your concern, but I certainly don't appreciate such accusations.

Haha she's 19 years old, 20 in December. A simple search would verify that. And not to be rude, but it is comments such as these that make me not want to use this site as much as I used to. I understand your concern, but I certainly don't appreciate such accusations.

You are entitled to be offended but 19 years old is close enough in my opinion.  Like it or not it still is in the creepy realm with anyone in there teen years.  21 and up seems more appropriate for this site which is definitely more adult orientated. 

• Moderators

You are entitled to be offended but 19 years old is close enough in my opinion.  Like it or not it still is in the creepy realm with anyone in there teen years.  21 and up seems more appropriate for this site which is definitely more adult orientated.

The server is hosted in the good ol' US of A. Sorry son, but Uncle Merv says this is legit.

Guest silas

Well I can respect that, but as you said that is YOUR opinion. I have a different point of view since I too am only 19 years old, but as it is my understanding that 18+ is fine on here. That is the age of consent in the United States and that is what I am used to. If others feel the same way about this 19 year old WOMAN...I suppose I could stop the updates. It's my personal life. I just though I'd share, haha sorry.

18+ is age of consent. Don't know why you're bothering this guy. Nice post!