An problem with ex girlfriend

Guest NightHunter

Guest NightHunter

Hi! I have a problem with my ex girlfriend :( From 2 months I haven't texted her and see her. I only seen her at the beginning of june, but it was only at work, and I wasn't making any contact with her. Last week I added new photo at facebook, and at this day she deleted me from facebook for no reason. It's very strange because she wanted me to let go and go away, and I did it. Also the thing is that she has ended this relationship. I don't know what to really say. Should I talk to her? Or just ignore it?

Guest Phd281

she has ended this relationship.

lol same thing has happened to me, don't waste your time it's over, she doesn't want to see you ever again and you should just go find another girl to date.

True. Some woman derive a sense of power by using the leverage they believe they have over a man's feelings. for that reason alone, it is best to not worry about the disconnect, and move on. Autonomy and living are the best way to proceed. Some women (like some men), are also very careless and selfish, so they will move on and leave a path of destruction behind them. Again, the only thing one can do is move on and march forward to a new, hopefully, better lady.