Kris Williams

SapphicCurves

So Kris has been battling the flu the last 4 days & seems to be turning to chocolate as a remedy (yay!); she did a Snapchat yesterday but strangely never showed herself, instead pointing the camera to her room's ceiling (?!) throughout -- maybe the weight gain is finally starting to register on her face?? *crosses fingers*

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, chrissy said:

Ohhh, I hope she vlogs more than just her face this time -- I wanna see how curvaceous she's become!

Her wedding's just a little over 2 months away now -- I'm sure if she'd experienced significant weight loss she'd have been crowing about it at the top of her lungs. 

Just hope she doesn't go too political...

58 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

Ohhh, I hope she vlogs more than just her face this time -- I wanna see how curvaceous she's become!

Her wedding's just a little over 2 months away now -- I'm sure if she'd experienced significant weight loss she'd have been crowing about it at the top of her lungs. 

Just hope she doesn't go too political...

Would be quite a reveal if she did that at all, no? Hasn’t it been years?

1 hour ago, chrissy said:

Would be quite a reveal if she did that at all, no? Hasn’t it been years?

Pretty much! The last bonafide full-body shot she posted was from 2015, before she began her rocket-like weight gain, but it wasn't the type of shot that showed her (even then considerable) curves...

The last time we really saw her in all her curvaceous glory was an ad she appeared in back in 2014 that has now sadly disappeared (though I did keep screen caps) that clearly showed her heavier than she was back in her GH/GHI days -- seeing her with another 20-25 pounds on top of that would be jaw-dropping.

By her own admission she's a stress eater, so with the combination of the upcoming wedding, painting herself into a political corner with her commentary, and her ongoing inability to find work, I'm hoping she's not going to drop much in the next two months -- she might have to have her dress tweaked (even though she swore she'd squeeze herself into it no matter what it took). :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yessss....she's gained weight and now she's stopped working out. She must be inching so close to the 200 pound mark now...

And the wedding's just over two months away...no way she's getting back to 160 now, never mind 130!

If she were to do a new Ghost Hunters show in the tropics and wearing light-colored, tight-fitting clothing, it would probably be the most watched paranormal show in history :D 

IMG_0685.thumb.PNG.b69035837c408ecee907efcf14bbb753.PNG

OMG...if she's over 200 I'm gonna melt into a puddle of goo...

But year, she's so very frustrating with the lack of pics...I think the most likely chance we have are going to be from her wedding.

1 hour ago, chrissy said:

Btw, she says she's *gained* weight and it's been four months since reporting 196 in April... I think she's at 210-220 now.

OMG...if she's over 200 I'm gonna melt into a puddle of goo...

But year, she's so very frustrating with the lack of pics...I think the most likely chance we have are going to be from her wedding. 

Of course, if she's still hovering around 200 by wedding time I wouldn't be at all surprised if she called it off -- her ego is such that she considers her curves a massive embarrassment :( 

Maybe...she does love teasing things & then not following up...her last vid was titled "34 truths and 1 lie", in which her followers were supposed to guess the lie from her 35 statements about herself. She was supposed to reveal the lie in her follow-up video two weeks later, only...she never posted another video. And that was a year ago.

But then, I suppose we can't complain TOO much -- if she was a person of her word she'd be back down to 130 pounds by now ;)

5 hours ago, chrissy said:

So she went on Facebook Live two hours ago and admitted that she's topped out at 203 pounds and is currently still 197 -- simply been hovering around there this whole time!

Imagine if she wasn't so committed to losing weight...

OMFG! She finally breached the 200-pound mark?? *melts*

I kept checking into her YouTube account and missed it! I'm definitely gonna check out her archived feed when I get home tonight...I'm guessing she must've been wearing an excercise tank top, given her refusal to buy clothes for her current size?

I never thought we would EVER see a 200-pound Kris Williams...and I guess technically we still haven't, given her absolute refusal to show her curves, but her bustling has always been a pretty good barometer of her weight -- I remember when people were speculating about her having gotten a boob job, but it was simply a natural gain from 130 to 160 pounds :) 

Anyone wanna bet she can't lose those 70 pounds by November?

29 minutes ago, jakemcduck said:

Well . . . don't mean to brag, BUT . . . I did say she'd be over 200 pounds soon and she met that little goal i had for her.  She might shed a pound or two before the wedding, but afterwards she'll be back over 200, probably for good.  Why?  Because she's a fat girl whether she admits it or not.

Where do you think she’ll top out?

^^ I just chalked that up to wishful thinking, I NEVER expected her to actually top 200 -- she lives for her looks, it's what she's relied on to get her what little "stardom" she's managed to accrue thus far, and knowing that she desperately wants another tv gig I never thought she'd let her weight go to this point. But I'm ecstatic to be proven wrong :)

^ As for where she'll top out, I can't even hazard a guess now that she's broken 200 -- I'd LOVE for her to stay north of there, but of course that will also pretty much doom any chance of seeing her on tv again (though realistically those chances are pretty much shot regardless of her weight). The American Thanksgiving will be shortly after her wedding, and after that is the biggest test of all - Xmas. Maybe she'll be back over 200 by New Years?? *crosses fingers*

*Edit* She complains about people telling her she doesn't need to lose weight based on their last sight of her from 6 years ago -- but she really has only herself to blame for that, given her absolute refusal to show anything even remotely approaching a full body shot since then!

I'm hesitant to say what I really believe but I'll go conservative and say probably settle around 240-250 eventually.  Could be much much higher than that because when it comes down to it, she's a regular girl who's let herself go and she's never done anything to stop it.  She's just a normal girl next door who put on weight as she got older, she's with someone who doesn't seem to have a problem with it, she's fairly tall like 5'8-5'9 so she can really get big before she looks like she weighs a ton, given all that and given my experience with other girls in that category, I think she's going to end up pretty big, especially if there are kids involved.