Kris Williams

SapphicCurves

Guest JediSith1185

May be a stretch, but Kris recently posted this pic and in the reflection you can clearly see how fat her face has gotten. She must be well above 200 now...

2067C3F8-A23A-4DE3-A693-A8EE63ABE2CB.jpeg

2 hours ago, JediSith1185 said:

May be a stretch, but Kris recently posted this pic and in the reflection you can clearly see how fat her face has gotten. She must be well above 200 now...

Gawd I hope so....might explain why she hasn’t posted any vids or pics of herself in ages. And to think she’s trying to get back on paranormal tv, I would LOVE to see a 200-pound Kris ghost hunting :P

Incidentally I came across a post from Kris recently where she stated that the GH camera operators would follow her around to get shots of her booty whenever she would climb stairs...imagine that booty view now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2019 at 9:42 AM, ap88 said:

So it looks like she is determined to lose weight and has already started losing weight. It would be amazing to know what was her starting weight and how large she got up to.

EA0F16FF-2F00-4E28-B5A6-02673216B3C4.thumb.jpeg.cc2be35c739627523e661e26b1cf9c43.jpeg

She got up to 214, wow!! I thought she’d peaked at 205! If she'd stayed another year in Australia she might well have reached my dream weight for her of 225 pounds! Butif she gets back on tv she’s going to start munching like she did on her GH/GHI days :)

A2135D02-402E-40F5-A043-85468267AF12.thumb.jpeg.7c486f1980ec15f2a0222def4c75cad8.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
10 hours ago, LoveTheChub1185 said:

Heads up - she’s making an in person appearance at the Michigan Paracon (MIPARACON) this weekend.

Unfortunately it looks like she’s only there as a vendor (no doubt selling her para-themed trinkets) — but then Jason Hawes is one of their major guest speakers so I doubt you would see those two share the stage together lol. Now I wish they’d invited Susan Slaughter too — imagine the sparks in that convention! :D 

Hope someone posts pics, because we know she won’t!

Looks like she hasn’t lost anything since her time Down Under — still looks to be around the 200-pound level 😍

She’s not much of a content creator nowadays is she? I mean unless selling worthless trinkets qualifies as “content”…but hopefully we’ll get more pics of her “in the wild” in future para cons. 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...