Kris Williams

SapphicCurves

I do like how she's gradually changed her diet goals from 130, to 160, and now in the latest vid she said she's "hoping" to drop 10 pounds by the wedding , which would still put her in the mid-180s -- which would still give her plenty of curves to show off in her wedding pics (assuming she ever posts any).

I also love how both age and weight are conspiring to soften her face -- it might be just my imagination, but her face seemed softer and more "fleshy" than in past vids. If her weight continues to creep north of 200 it won't be long before her jawline starts to follow suit -- time is most definitely not on her side :)

I'm trying to picture a 200-pound Kris in a pink, stretchable tank top investigating haunts on Ghost Hunters -- I think they would never have cancelled it ;)

22 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

For those that sat through all 40+ minutes of the video, is there a good screencapture spot? It seems like a lot of just her face (which is quite pretty) ... but was hoping for more.

Unfortunately not -- she's been extremely determined not to reveal her increased curvaceousness :(

But I made a gif that hopefully kinda approximates her weight gain over the last couple of years...

KrisGifMaster2.thumb.gif.25ff40846a6ce18907a695d04725a267.gif

• 2 weeks later...

She's going to need her friend Amy Bruni to help stuff her into her wedding dress.  While she's stressing about dieting before the wedding she'll be thinking about all the things she's supposed to be denying herself.  Even though she's not depriving herself at all, she'll feel like she is.  When the honeymoon starts she won't be able to keep her snout out of the goodies.

220 by her one year anniversary. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So she said she’s dropped 13 pounds from her high, which would put her at 190 or so pounds now if I’m not too mistaken...and she’s getting her wedding dress fitted tomorrow, which seems to indicate 190 or thereabouts will likely be her wedding weight — I just hope it hugs her form ‘cause it will probably be the only chance we get to see her enhanced curves...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my...Amy Bruni just posted a pic from Kris Williams' bachelorette party...this is the only way we'll get body shots from now on, I think...

If this is what Kris looks like at 185 I drool at the thought of what she must've looked like at 203 :wub:...hopefully she'll get back there once she settles back Down Under and reverts to the homebody life

59ff5db049d0a_Kris27.thumb.jpg.a1f77dc0e2b9748a5fa4795a05f2f7f3.jpg

1 hour ago, chrissy said:

Honestly? Not as big as I was imagining... granted, this is a staged, front-on shot and god knows what kind of shape wear she might be packing.

I was just so starved for body shots of her I couldn’t stop myself from posting it. I’m convinced she’ll never post a full-length pic of herself until she gets down to her “ideal” weight of 130 — which I hope never comes to pass: I want her to crest the 200-pound mark again, even if it means having to rely on third-party pics in the future.

But given her obsession about her appearance I’m convinced she’s sucking in AND spanxed to the max, knowing someone would be taking pics at her batchlorette — I’m already looking forward to her next pics “in the wild” after she’s hopefully regained the 16 pounds she’s lost. 

I wish I could afford to hire an Aussie paparazzi lol

5 hours ago, chrissy said:

Wow, that’s actually quite a belly she’s got going on...

I would've loved a more plunging neckline, but I'll take whatever body pics I can get at this point...

The next couple of months are going to be key...she's said she's determined to keep the diet up until she gets back to 130, but I'm hopeful that's just her ego talking. If she gains between now and Xmas I think we'll know where she's headed long term <3