Curvage needs more moderators

S77

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Update. We have now moved on to phase 2 of the selection process. There were A LOT of applicants. I just want to send a warm thank you to everyone who applied.

Just to be clear:

• If you tried to apply in this forum you didn't pass the qualifying test. (hint: It asked for you to send a PM)
  • If you did send a PM and didn't get a note from me, it's only because you were missed by accident. Hopefully I didn't make this mistake. But either way you're out of the running. However thank you so much for your interest. Please try again in the future.
  • The rest of you should have a note explaining next steps.

Thank you everyone! We will make sure everyone knows who the new moderator is once selected.

You all are awesome and we look forward to announcing the next moderator.

The time is finally here...

We are announcing our new moderator and the wait is over, it happens NOW!

But there is a twist,.....

We are announcing 3 new moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!

countdown muse GIF by Clio Awards3 GIF by memecandy

That's right there are THREE new Curvage moderators.

We had a lot of interested parties and some incredible candidates. It was very hard to narrow it down to a final selection.

There were easily at least 7 whom could have been fantastic moderators but we started boiling it down and decided to pick 3 winners!!

Announcing them now

1. @BBW Casey

barack obama applause GIF by Obama

BBW Casey is a Curvage model who has had a tremendously positive attitude since the day she got here. She's been very loyal to Curvage and we feel she will make a fantastic moderator. Please join us in welcoming @BBW Casey

2. @Master WG

high five season 8 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Master WG is what we call an original. AKA OG. His sign up shows a date that goes all the way back to 2012. He has been a valuable member of the site for quite a long while. He seems have a very level head and we think he will make a fantastic moderator. Please join us in welcoming @Master WG

3. @engineermeister

standing ovation applause GIF by The Maury Show

engineermeister is another OG old school member. He's been around probably longer than he wants me to tell you. He really seems to get the spirit of Curvage and also is quite an excellent writer. But being an articulate and prolific writer isn't his only skill, he's shown a great deal of intelligence that we think will make him a fantastic moderator for Curvage. Please join us in welcoming @engineermeister

Ok,

With Curvage growing by leaps and bounds we have been struggling to keep up, so we are very excited to welcome these new folks to our (still very lean) team.

Thank you!!

• Curvage Model

YAY!!!!!!! I’m so excited to welcome @Master WG and @engineermeister to Team Curvage! And I am so thrilled to hear my fellow former gym bunny and curvage model @BBW Casey is representing us models in the mod squad! (She’s putting the mod in model)! I’m only mildly salty bc I definitely talked to @S77 about model mods. Couldn’t be happier that we had mod-el now!!!!

FBF3F676-0F08-493E-8794-CEEF0734FBE1.gif